Depression

What if you're depressed because you don't have a girlfriend because you don't fit in with the rest of society because you are intellectualy superior and your mind exists in a completely different dimensional level and it's like you are viewing the world like its a cage and you are outside of it?

Just a thought I had while tripping balls

But I do have a girlfriend you faggot.

Oh come on, name calling? This isn't /pol/ you human thrash.

>intellectually superior
>tripping balls

Pick one

Exactly, this isn't /pol/ or /r9k/, people actually do have girlfriends on this board. Back to your containment zone.

>Veeky Forumstorians
>intellectually superior.
Ha!

If you were outside the cage you wouldn't be depressed.

YOU ARE INSIDE OF IT.

I used to have a girlfriend like you, but then i took a breakup to the heart.
;(

Im certainly more intelligent than most of my peers but that doesnt stop me from having a 8/10 loving gf.
Quit being autistic and placing women on a pedestal.

>tfw social anxiety stops you from reproducing
The worst disease known to man.

Not OP but I'm not following you.
You're implying wanting a gf is putting women on a pedestal, but you still have one yourself...?

Sorry, I mean that a common problem men have with wooing a woman is that by idolizing women, men make themselves difficult to respect since they seek approval through women. Thats what I mean by putting on a pedestal. Generally, women enjoy being subservient. They want to be taken care of, not be the caretaker. If they perceive that a man doesnt respect himself, theres no point.

Oh, what's he called?

how do i get my bf to understand this? his clinginess is repulsive; i want to serve him but that's impossible when he's always waiting on me hand and foot.

If you're genuinely depressed it's because of some chemicals going wrong in your brain. There's no other valid justification for it

try being a cunt to him every now and then. if he dotes on you treat him badly, if by chance he gives you the abuse that you need then reward him greatly. in relationships the key is conditioning and we obviously like to pretend it isn't happening but it's paramount to a healthy relationship. you're never going to find the perfect partner, you just have to fine tune eachother to your desire and time/effort will see results. don't be too hard on the guy, he's probably got mommy issues and genuinely thinks he's giving you what you want.

>must be bait.
If serious why not just tell him?
Wait, are you a woman?

What if you're not superior and most people are smarter than they're treated but they're also better equipped at adapting to their circumstances than you are (but you'd be fine with a little help)?

also why is this in Veeky Forums

Philosophy is Veeky Forums

Tell him to man the fuck up.
If you want him to be a man, don't tip toe around the subject worrying about his fee fees, just be blunt and honest.
Id prefer if a girl just straight up told me what was wrong instead of having me do guesswork. Then I can decide if I'm going to make a change in that regard

Why does every fuck up claim to be intelectualy superior to others? Every social wreck on /r9k/ says the same thing.

"Needing to socialize, just to exist"
vs
"I can exist without socializing"

Also socially aberrant individuals average out the normalfags while point out a single data (themselves) as being superior. This is very easily doable and easy to get into when in your sphere of relations, you're the only one that rises above the norms.

Unless you're implying you're so intelligent you've actually ascended to the level of some sort of extra-dimensional being, I'd say that it's much more likely you're unhappy because your life sucks than anything else.

Lay off the drugs mate.

>Because
>Because
>Because
>and
>and

that shouldn't make you depressed. if you were viewing from the inside that would make you depressed because you have no power to do anything, but if you were outside your level of compassion would determine how happy/empowered you feel.