pastebin.com/pUhvV9kC
pastebin.com/dqN6XhVp

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Old Thread:

ay wowji wat good

Instead of ye, how about yi?

nothin much my dude whats crackin

lol retard you know there is a poster count in the corner right?

What is Pozy's btag?

>samefags shitting up the thread again

Wouldn't it be neat if instead of just handing out legendaries and artifacts and all that to just any shitter that installs the game. What if you had to legitimately work for and earn it?

I'm talking some tough personal challenge like a proving ground style thing based around your class/role but that was actually difficult. This way only the people that truly earn their shit get it, and the rest don't.

LOL WHAT ARE YOU?! AN ELITIST?!??!?!?! WEW

>proving grounds
>tough personal challenge

lol

Artifacts will take a long time to completely max out. Earning ArP is somewhat easy, but you earn it in very small amounts.

Proving Grounds was only difficult on Endless.

hunner is a fking noob

grinds will be long

hunner doesnt visit this place anymore

>would really love to play alliance
>vast majority of my bad wow experiences have come from playing alliance
>even worse is the fact that Jaina is still a fucking prominent lore figure on alliance

Yo like id happily roll a fem dwarf and ignore literally everyone on server and play the game solo so long as i didnt have to fucking deal with jaina still exists.

This is why the artifact system was designed by monkeys. The only people its punishing are altoholics. Casual shitters will still get maxed artifacts without much effort as long as they log in and play for an hour each night.

That's why there's a system that boosts ArP gains for alts.

And no, casual shitters won't get very far. You need to invest a pretty lumpsum of time to get ArP.

Obviously he's talking about receiving the powerful artifacts in the first place, you just have to do a few easy quick quests and it's all yours. I honestly don't care, anything to revive this dead game.

you should be playing 2-3 classes MAX, I would vote that people are only allowed to choose one MAIN class to play for the entire expansion

desu I miss when the game actually had a grind for mains, I don't like the attitude people have where they think they deserve to be able to switch to another character at a moments notice and be able to dive into endgame content in a week.

fugg, didn't notice new thread

>get beta
>try out holy priest
>mfw no face

I simply cannot see myself healing this expac without those holy words.
Do other healers compare at all?

pozy1776

They do a really good job of this with the launch of each expansion. It actually feels like a grind and gearing up is working towards something.

They always fuck it up with these god forsaken catch up zones though.

Not only that, but leveling is always something they botch. Getting a character to cap is a fucking joke. It used to be a solid commitment just to get a character to level cap. Now its something you can do in a day, or just buy your way to cap. People wouldn't play 10+ alts if it actually took time and effort to level them in the first place.

yeah they just invalidate half their content with catchup mechanics, its pretty stupid to do especially when people cry out for more content.

>wod launches
>2 friends convince me to come back and play
>they both co-lead a guild and want me to tank for their raids
>level up my warrior and gear him out
>we raid, good times are had
>they start leveling alts of every known variety
>one of them gets super into his pally tank
>other gets really into his brewmaster
>they decide they're switching mains
>"sorry bro we're going to need you on dps tonight"
>fucking hate warrior dps, would never have played warrior if I wasn't going to tank
Seriously, fuck alt whores. I really wish you were forced to pick one main, you have a fucking month of expansion to try the classes out and then you commit to something straight up, and that's your fucking main until the next major update.

they'll be strong just because the sheer amount of tools they have, but in raid testing it felt like their aoe was weak

Any paladins on the beta? Ret and Prot look fucking awful from what I've seen

wod basically turned the game into managed multiple farmville accounts or you stay poor

Ret is pretty garbage at the moment. Well, more boring than garbage. Prot feels not as strong as it does on live. It feels like Prot. Warriors and Prot. Paladins are brothers, only Prot. Warriors are the bigger brother that gets more attention, nice things, and better clothing while Prot. Paladins are the second-born. They get all the hand-me-downs and the scraps.

Can confirm. Made ~9 million with the garrison alone. I'll probably make about 10 million before launch.

What about holy? With as dull as hunters and paladins look I might just go boomkin or something

>enter raid
>filled with gallywix
>some are speaking english and doing good dps so I stay
>get up to council ele sham switches to heals
>proceeds to dispell every single reap on cooldown until the raid is constantly blanketed with reaps
>end of the fight the entire room is covered in void zones and only 3 dps and 1 tank and 1 healer is left up but we kill it
>check dispels after the fight
>they did 40

segregated realms when

>9 million

prove it. im not dismissing your claim i just want to see the proofs

Holy is a big joke. Feels like Blizzard has no idea what they're doing with it by converting them into a melee healer, even though their kit doesn't really help them become great melee healers. Mistweavers were MUCH better at melee healing with their fistweaving ability.

If you're looking for a new class, now might be the time. Paladins need some serious rework and the only real saving grace is Prot, if barely.

>queue for late night LFR blackgate
>in progress
>5 determination stacks
>the sad part is I've seen higher
How the actual fuck do people struggle so much with this? I've only been back a couple weeks and it honestly doesn't seem that hard. You just kill fucking adds.

That's not including the ~600k in the mail, bank alts, and 400k in mounts I'm flipping at the moment.

do you remember doing nazgrim / garrosh on lfr? fuck that was painful

>main holy paladin since vanilla
>this is what its come to
I don't know if I'm pissed off or on the verge of crying, or somewhere in between

How many alts do you have total?

wew, thats almost double what ive made, although i only have 4 alts

>1045 days

ive only had tsm running for a year so i cant see my total from the the two years before it. whats your greatest source of income?

>eredar

heh, the first character i made was on a connected realm to eredar (spinebreaker), unless you're on EU

Gonna resub, probs pre-purchase WoW. Haven't REALLY played since the first 6 months of MoP, although I did come back briefly to mess around and do RBGS with friends during that troll raid patch and then leveled to 100 on a character or too at the start of WoD

I'm gonna make a brand new character, alliance side, to play with some friends, which classes look like they will be 'worth' maining in legion?

Jesus Christ, I wish you had lied to me.

So new class suggestions everyone? Hunter? Druid?

>everyone bitches about ret being useless in Vanilla
>heal cuck for years
>now rets have rotations and gear for them
>lol melee
>holy is a joke now as well
Man so much improvement in 10 years.

I'm at character cap on Eredar, and three alts on Firetree, however I am buying up any mounts, pets, toys, or anything I do not have at the AH since gold cap for transfers is still dumb as shit.

I'm transferring all my gold onto one character and just flushing the rest of them. All the alts I've made are from WoD.

After Legion goes live, I'll have more than enough to buy the spider mount and I will park my ass in Dalaran and go AFK.

Funny thing about Holy is it was better back in WotLK beta. There was a very good hybrid spec with Holy/Ret where you could get Sheath of Light and have a HoT. Sadly the build died when Blizzard moved SoL further down the Ret tree.

If you want my honest opinion on Holy, it's not bad, but it's not good. It's a bit of a joke, but with some number tuning, and maybe some better procs/talents, it's viable.

I gain nothing from lying to you, user. As for suggestions, avoid Demon Hunter at launch since they'll be everywhere like Monks or Death Knights. Most folks will go back to their mains after seeing them hit 110. My advice? Try a spec or class you've been curious about and go from there.

I'm only on Eredar because a friend wanted me too. It snowballed into me playing the auction house and making bank on a daily basis, then WoD happened and I rolled alts on there to just farm gold across several alts. I'm in the process of moving a ton of gold onto my main server and dropping all the alts altogether. Eredar is effectively dead, not that I care. Good AH game however.

nizbun....

>After Legion goes live, I'll have more than enough to buy the spider mount and I will park my ass in Dalaran and go AFK.
Pfff come on son it's not like it's that rare, plently of early mythic raiders selling carries and other altaholics will buy one.

The issue I have with holy isn't its viability. I wouldn't mind playing an undertuned spec if it still felt functional. I really just hate the idea of how they shoved it into this meme of a melee healing spec for no reason other than to give it an identity that it wasn't lacking. Bunch of bullshit desu.

You did what to my drink?

Most people will be jews about their gold and horde it. I don't blame them. Who knows what the BMAH will have in Legion. BMAH doesn't currently work in beta.

I can understand where you are coming from. However we're still 85 days away from release day, and less than 50 days until pre-patch. They've got a bit of time to fix the shit.

>demon hunter
Was referring to hunter. The only reference I have for Legion hunters is marks is shit, survival is melee and BM is even more brain dead

>Windybreezy
How many solves did it take you to get that meme user

More with that pair of legs on please.

That's a good point, they still might change it up. I'll keep my fingers crossed for the best while expecting the worst

"In the millions."

why have t you yet bought me legion yet

Well, with the overhaul on a lot of specs and talents, anything is up in air. While I can't really recommend a class, I can say just pick one that looks good or feels comfortable on live, and go from there.

Don't blame you. One of my favorite specs is dead on arrival so I've effectively jumped ship, again. Here's hoping, user.

anyone know what the setup for professions are in the expac? is it more gated shit or what

>remove holy power for prots and holy
>ret still has this shit combo point system
How about they give us actual abilities to use during a fight and not have to wait on procs solely to cast an ability.

Not really gated, but you WILL want to do profession classes as soon as possible. The only thing really gated is cooking.

Crafting classes like Leatherworking and Blacksmithing will be viable throughout the expansion.

The biggest money maker will most likely be Inscription with the talent reroll tomes that will be practically required for Mythic raiders.

A little no but yeah. It depends on the future parch 7.1 but we will see how it goes. Try following celest on twitter for poss hints.

anyone got one of those 'roll for your alts race/class/etc pics'

Anyone know how mistweavers are looking in legion? Pvp, pve all that shit

Been having a lot of fun with mine since I re-subbed and I might make the leap to mainhood for legion if they're in a good spot

Playing one now in beta.

Stack Haste and Mastery and you're good. While we're not "world first" tier like Restro Druids, we are still great healers. The loss of Chi and Mana Tea make me sad however.

>not playing the same class and spec during your whole wow career

you rerollers are disgusting

Wow, look at that ass.
Does that Draenei do anal in ERP?

>mfw Blizzard did it
>mfw they made an expansion as good as BC

Just watched the Warcraft movie. Didn't know asians liked Warcraft so much

So if I buy the regular edition for 14.99 eur I have to spend another 10.99 for the subscription even if the game comes with a free month?

>implying i haven't been playing hunter/paladin since vanilla
Paladins look like dirt user

If you're a new player and purchase WoW, you get 1 month of gametime with the purchase.

After that month is up, you need to buy a subscription.

Expansions don't come with a month. Only the initial game purchase for a new account does.

Maybe

Don't worry, retcucks are beint put in their place again in 7.0.

ok what do i name him

I don't believe you.

I want to though

warcrits

if only they would make an expansion as good as WotLK

What's the biggest you've ever taken?

they did user, it was called mop and it was hot garbage

bloodycrits

Nubzin

nizcrits

faaf - fag as fuck

I want to impregnate Lynris!

Is anyone else getting connection error every time they try to post through their computer that uses 4chanx?

Even when I close it I get a connection lost page.

I feel like you're lying

Tfw no friends to tank for...

>both of the best money making cataclysm raids have vendors inside
its like they knew

>tfw no personal qt healslut dressed in a slutmog you picked out for her
>tfw no one to tease in PMs and see how hot and bothered you can make them before they slip in their healing cause they're touching themselves
>tfw no qt to "punish" for her sub-optimal performance that you yourself were the direct cause of

I know your pain, tankbro.

>got a blade of wizardry while running BT for meme glaives
should i sell it now for 8-9k or wait for the wardrobe to see if it goes up

thanks for reminding me to make a gnome warrior to unlock a version of that from quest rewards

It's being restricted to gnome only in Legion.

could also just grab one from slavepens in blue

Its helps to know im not the only one suffering

Anyone else here work graveyard shift?

I was supposed to but just went in earlier instead

I do. And because of such I can't find a chill 2's partner to hit 2k with. I get shitter yolo bazillions a lot though

Damn i guess im lucky i usually get stuck playing with australians, although its pve.

TubbyLardson

>collecting wod pets
>find one in spires i dont have yet
>its of poor quality, and theres a different pet attached of rare quality
>decide to catch the rare one instead

>find out that the poor quality one has a spawn timer of a few hours, the wod equivalent of the val'kyr

fucking kill me

If I don't have a trading post, is there anything better than barn rush orders to spend excess garrison resources on?