Goals?

So all the Robin Hood traders and other stock traders, what yall tryna make money for? what are your goals? My goal at the moment is to make enough to get an E46 m3.

>Original Investment
$500
>Profit
$200
>Loss
$100
>Total

Pic related.
no I am not planning to turning that 500 into 15k, I already have 11k saved up, just need couple more grand.

I plan on dieing incredibly wealthy and having all of my money transfer to my close by family. My goal is to give my families descendants a better future.

k there nigerian prince, back to nigger land you go.

what a shitty life goal

TO BUY A HOUSE. FOR FUCKS SAKE IM 30 I SHOULD HAVE A HOUSE BY NOW

>Using robinhood
>30k invested
>20% return
>1k/mo
>Waste it on hookers, cars, fishing, and exotic vacations

I don't use RH and I cashed out my funds to pay for my house but my ultimate goal is something like
>$3M house in USA
>$1.3M house in Australia
>$0.5M cars
>$5M in bank/investments/funds earning enough to maintain ownership of above assets
Probably still work/earn $50k or so in a day-to-day job just for something to do

>TFW $10M and I'll be set
>TFW there are thousands of people alive today who wouldn't even notice $10M disappearing from their wealth

>what yall tryna make money for?

Trying to consistently make $2000-$3000 a month so I can quit my job and live the rest of my life as a shut-in NEET.

Last month I pulled in $1325, but that was on 50% of the capital I would prefer to work with.

Notice

Honestly if I could pull that much id do the same but I would need bigger capital to start with.

Op are you fucking kidding me that is my dream car and I also started with $500

And I'm up to about $650 I've been going for under 2 months

Just tryna hussle for that finamcial freedom.

My wife wants a modes middle class home and i want about 10 acres of junk cars and boats and bikes and shit and a shop. So, i guess whatever it takes for $300k in peoperty cars and junk and then 60k a year like i make now. Its a simple life but thats what i want. Also dissabled and still working. Id like to retire early enough to not be broken and old.

Sell you one in Southeast KS right now for $20k user. New roof. Needs a washer/dryer but we got a local laundromat. Might wanna put linoleum on the kitchen floor. Small af 1 bedroom.

Don't be loud af all the time and we will be neighbors.

What is Robin hood trader? Is this some kind of automated trading bot or a strategy?

Its a shitty stock trading app, especially geared towards new inexperienced traders. It has no commissions and no minimum account requirements. USA only

Cool thanks but I live in GA and see no reason to leave.

Ayylmao, I am up 650 in 2 weeks ;-)

I expected more replies to this post, do anons on here not have dreams or goals?

200k to pay off my house and the 500k plus for passive income. Just 199k to go for my first goal.

I want a net worth of at least $10 million so I can live on passive income.
Gonna have to get a real job first, though. Part time officecuck work isn't going to make me that kind of money unless I can travel back in time and put my entire savings in STEM at market open today.

All,

the official stock trading chatroom is recruiting again.
where before we were only taking more experienced users, at the moment we are open to all.

Post your email and ill invite you in.

1. Move out of my parents basement
2. Pay minimums on my student loans
3. Not starve to death when I'm 80 years old
4. Live to see Halley's Comet

Not going to get carried away here so I won't waste your time.
I want a wine cellar, a fumedoor, and a large library of first edition books

Hey Penny, noticed you around, you should join the official chat, come in talk to the big guy and see if you like it

what about leafs?

Goals are good, but are you seriously about to put all your savings into a fucking car?
I know that a lot of young men put a lot of value into a set of wheels, for picking up or to make friends jealous or whatever. But a car is a depreciating asset. It will eventually be dust.
A car is a tool to get you from A to B. Which means that you should spend as little as possible on it. I don't mean get a broken down piece of shit that's always in the shop, but you can get a decent used car for a lot less.
Put your cash into something that will grow rather than shrink.
And don't listen to Anons who say that buying a house is the end goal either. If you have a family, then you should get a house if you can afford it. If not, then rent. A house is an anchor.
Recognize that your goals will mature as your career and your needs also mature and change. If you want a hot car, then get one when you can spare the money for a luxury.
My goals? I have them, financially. I'm under fifty with a net worth of about a million. I have two houses paid off, one I live in with children, the other is rented out. I have a variety of savings and investments, not huge but growing. I have no debt and my money is working for me. Once the kids are through university, I can literally do whatever I want, even retire if anticipate a modest lifestyle. It's all about options. And I got to this point because I didn't spend a pile on new cars or expensive vacations or hobbies, just paying bills and mortgages and spending less than I earn for the past 25 years.
Maybe it's "boring", but I wasn't born rich and won't get a huge inheritance from anywhere. It's about security and comfort.

is right

not to mention, OP, you might crash the fuckin thing and then you are shit out of luck. get your financial base in order before you start blowing money on fun shit.

Btw, congratulations on making it. If I was you, I would travel the world and do lots of drugs and bang ethnic hoes. What do you think you are gonna do with your time?

So every other person has been telling me this to not put everything in a car, but the thing is man, car is my freedom and its not just a tool for me, its more like a treatment/therapy for all the bullshit I have to go through in life everyday, side note also a hobby.

Literally I have no car right now, but I had an M3 before, it was just me and the car out late night drives and nothing else. Depression and anxiety slipped away and happiness took over for a limited time. I need that feeling again man.

Technically this car is also an investment for me since its prices will be going up soon for the M3's

buy expensive hookers

pic related.

I'm trying to build 5 passive income streams so I can just chill and beat my meat while I make money. A house would be nice though. I currently have 1 online business that is making me at least $2000 passively a month. I working on the others.

Wow 20k houses are a thing in non 3rd world countries?

>tfw there are no livable houses for that price in France

What kind of online business?

Merch by Amazon bruuuh

Care to explain bruuuh?

Go check out .y blog and YouTube page thespacehead.com

I'm not using RH but a local stock broker in my 3rd world country. I started trading early because I want to earn my free time by my late 20's.

Hard work
And dedication
Realize that you're a 0 compared to others
Always stay alert and ready to work a 12h shift
Make a future for next generations
Be the richfag you've always wanted to be
Exercise and stay healthy.