>What is Space Station 13?
youtube.com/watch?v=FHH1vfY6HTA
pastebin.com/VNcX2Quc

>New player guide
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/The_Basics
ss13.moe/wiki/index.php/General_Help

>BYOND client
byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server, running a vote script to change maps at round end.
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>Forum, ban list and logs for vgstation
ss13.moe/forum/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans
game.ss13.moe/logs

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Map renders collection: updated nightly
ss13.nexisonline.net/img/map-renders/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/87FjnR7M

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/93q2ZjNS
tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6719&start=50
vocaroo.com/i/s1I3ndUDjLlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for ashe and felicity are SHITTY waifus

SHITTY
WAIFUS

>[lyrics of some shitty song]
>oh hello, us admins huh? these guys sure are crazy
>I HATE NIGGERS RAWR
is there a more obnoxious admin than diethyl

Trinity!

>Dylan
>sympathetic
More like pathetic

GAS MECHANICS

JOB WAR NOW

trinity is ALSO a shitty waifu
so was julia
so was rail
so was whoever came before that

rail wasn't a waifu

Trinity!!

that's redundant

>tfw I'm developing lactose intolerance
NO PLEASE
I don't want to live in a world without milk
Tea and coffee with milk are my favourite drinks
No ice cream too? Holy shit I'd rather have cancer
No cheese or yoghurt? Please wake me up
This is the gayest shit ever
How am I supposed to drink tea now

fuck off

You fuck off you smelly nigger

Bruh who cares just drink the shit and deal with the shit that comes with it, or buy those pills

>save Ashe from being robusted by a ling
>stare at the ling corpse and have second thoughts as to whether I did the right thing or not

spess waifus are suffering, but at the same time it seems unfair to hate them just because they exist

Go post off-topic tripe on /r9k/.

Veeky Forumsstation CHANNEL ME YOUR CREATIVITY

pastebin.com/93q2ZjNS

Just help me what the fuck should I have as their objectives/powers?

Go choke on a bag of dicks, asswipe.

This. Gotta fight your hate to not metagrudge. Also gotta consider they probably never asked to be waifu'd and hating them cause of some manchild is a bit much.

>a total absence of lactase caused by a genetic defect
>Good genetics have raised persistance up to 95% in civilized lands
Hitler could have stopped this.

There's non-lactose shit, supplements, and just slowly rebuilding your cultures with small amounts. If you have non-shitty insurance you can get referrals to get the source looked at and your options explained.

>All this shitposting just because someone can't post his unimportant life history

>animeme

>new shitty waifus
>dana is still cute and pure

The thicc must provide a kind of barrier against the elements that corrupt waifu stock.

Are you Irish?

Czech

the power to cloud the mind of a specific target, making themselves invisible only to them. it ends if they touch or bump into the target
the power to astrally project for short periods, leaving their bodies and being able to see but not hear ghosts
the power to control the minds of lower lifeforms like monkeys
anal probes

That's harsh

nigger

Just call them abductors, you're not fooling anybody.

Abductors don't have psychic powers, don't lie to me.

So in case anyone wanted to know why TG code was being shilled so hard in here recently, this is why:

tgstation13.org/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=6719&start=50

TL;DR Casual babbie mode PRESS F TO CRAFT ANYTHING was added for crafting by the wonderful minds at the Ivory Tower and the host of TG told them they either get rid of it or he forks and gets rid of them, making them a codebase without a server.

And now they do. Stop being a shitter who thinks he's got a new idea.

I thought it was Polaris code some people wanted here
Who the hell would actually want TG code in it's current state?

>trying this hard to discourage everyone from the two best waifus so you can keep them all to yourself. I am on to you.

So they tried to come here and force us to take their shitty code?

Polaris is just a meme.

TG coders take themselves pretty seriously
Yep.

>by the wonderful minds at the Ivory Tower
Hey we go those too!

>mommi begs for emag then kisses ass only to get rekt anyway
guess you should do your job next time huh fag

You people don't know.
You should be glad you have some coders like PJB3005 around. We get crosscoders sometimes trying to helpfully port their features here and they're always shit at it.

That actually makes a lot of sense.
The "Celtic Curse" is the triangle of three genetic mutations: lactose intolerance, hemachromatosis (inability to process iron), and blue eyes.
Those three genetic mutations are prevalent in many of Celtic ancestry, including Brits and Irish.
Celts during the Bronze Age with the Celtic Curse migrated to the British Isles from the Middle East and Eastern Europe.
So it all makes sense from a genetic standpoint that someone in the Middle East/Eastern Europe like yourself also has a tendency for lactose intolerance.
You should also check if you have hemachromatosis, as that can really damage your liver past the age of 30.

The more you know.

>see lots of bodies
>no actual violence, or living people
>keep working

>murderbone 90% of the station
>literally don't even attempt to do the objectives

Didn't realize being an antag just meant that you just get a no rules round. Or is this a thing where if anyone but them did it there would be actual consequences

>killkun and goof
>sympathetic

Somebody sure is behind the times.

fuck off to bay, faggot

>begs for emag

welcome to Veeky Forumsstation 2.0 family

>Craft menu instead of using shit on shit to make shit
Truly tgstation is shit.

Don't cry in the thread because you got killed

C'mon dude.

Goof is here too.
Why do you think that dude got dunked and left to TGstation.

WELCOME TO POMFSERBIAN

>don cheeto injects a couple of his buddies with greytide at the start of the shift
>practically zero interaction in the logs, they just let it happen and then go on to have a jolly murderboner

Send me the logs and a semi-accurate report and I'll make a ban request on your behalf because I know you won't you lazy fuck.

>pretending you aren't new

Objectives are stupid and only a suggestion because babies needed their hand held to antagonize the round. hurr, I emagged a jumpsuit/pen and spaced my target and sat braindead in a locker for 2 hours isn't antagging

Either meta shitposting or genuine newfag.

>tfw you finally understand the importance of the circuit imprinter and constructing machine frames
I'M AM A GOD

its hard to make logs of things that aren't there

he implanted both sawbones and leon within 10 minutes of each other without either of them even attempt to resist

ASS RIGHT THERE FREEZEHOLE

wait til you figure out the significance of the soldering iron

Well if you want someone to murder the station, you get Sawbones.

What is the worst admin in recent history and why is it socacha?

>people bitch when antags don't go for objectives and decide to do something different and don't murderbone and it takes 2 hours
>people bitch when antags murderbone and spawncamp arrivals and refuse to call the shuttle for 2 hours
>people bitch when antags beeline their objectives in 5 minutes flat and sit in an escape pod for 2 hours
There is no winning in spess.
It's all got to be "roundstart, get my pro MLG gear for my toon's build in 5 minutes, fuck shit up tourneyfag speedrun stye, shuttlecall by 12:45, lather rinse repeat."

that's not how you spell drcelt

get a coffee cup of sulfuric and a soldering iron

Sawboner was paralyzed by the chance for valids and Leon is too unrobust.

That's cold, bro

Please no meme answers

Thanks mate

This is exactly why I deliberately don't participate in combat. If someone attacks me I either leave or just let it happen.

I refuse to git gud.

>wanted to run a gimmick during the Race War round where I try to "evolve" humans into plasmamen by forcing them to breathe plasma
>just get shot by an ebow instead

leon was literally dragged somewhere without cuffs so he could be injected, not once did leon attempt to run

but yeah I expect sawbones to be a full on shitstain

Multi-handed mobs just got merged

We're one step closer to martians

i was alt tabbed

Weren't plasmamen plasma fire victims?
Wish that through xenoarch fuckery an artifact creates a superdense plasma cloud and any human that entered it became plasmamen.

>I can multi-hand fist in fights

Any roid risk is shot down cause of the nobody ever talks to their coworkers and nobody checks gps/sensors so if you die it's forever meme

if you're leon, no you were talking during the whole situation

if you're sawbones, what an amazing coincidence

>tfw when you're the janitor that does his job no matter the cost
>breaches everywhere
>half the crew is dead
>nuke ops are casually strolling aboard
>they pay you no heed
>you just tip your hat and make the station clean

I've lost count of the number of times I've had an antag just casually go by while I mop up the blood and gibs from his most recent murder spree.

Reminds me of a round where ops were murdering the captain and some sec in his office and as they strolled out into the bridge they just looked at the mime that was dancing and ignored him while killing everyone else.
"Good mime", they said.
The station exploded.

vocaroo.com/i/s1I3ndUDjLlU

Players who play with the intention and goals of their character are great. That's one of the easiest and least obstructive ways of RPing. Instead of being some protagonist whose job is to save the station, they're just some guy who has their own wants and needs, like cleaning. Makes interactions much more varied and interesting rather than antag vs non antag vs sometimes silicon.

I don't actually play this game anyway, ignore me.

i guarantee whoever posted this is gay

Will you ERP with me?

no you're a slut

I swear this is half the reason people murderbone as antags and validhunt all the time, people don't know how to have fun outside of murder. I always try to come up with cool things for people to do and 99% of the time we're in the middle of having fun when everyone stars saying "uuuuuuuugh its been 30 mins can we PLEASE call the shuttle"

I guarantee you that you smell like a butt

what do the soldering iron do

Soldering iron lets you turn blank circuit boards into a small variety of completed circuit boards.
It also lets you fix burned-out electronics, like what you find inside emagged doors.

>fix burned out electronics
oh my god
I always felt like emagging doors was 2stronk because I never had enough door circuits to fix that shit

Thank you senpai

Yep, the entire reason the soldering iron was added last year was because of shitheads that'd run around the station emagging every door.

You don't even need to reset the access. Just pop the board out of the door and use the soldering iron on it.

>page 10

ded gaem

That's partly because literally everybody has done pretty much everything that's interesting

To the guy whose lungs I fucked up, I'm real sorry about that. Hope being a borg was fun.

Sawbones and Trinity confirmed most robust
All those other traitors hating

>Emir Parkreiner, Chef, has arrived on station.

I can't even think of anything fun to do as engineer anymore

Your point?
Nothing is new under the sun.
Do what you want to do.
Don't treat it like a chance to screenshot or greentext your story.
Live for yourself.
Make your own objectives.
Find your own happiness.
In a game with as many dynamic possibilities like Space Station 13, it saddens me seeing people treat their roleplaying experience as a MOBA.
They are the ones that have benchmarks and timers for speedruns for cap's spare/SME/cryomix/etc. to tourneyplay and MLG their way to robustness, "fun."
They are the ones that boil player interaction into either attacking and yelling at people for being incompetent and not playing optimally or to their preferences.
And all that modern bullshit simply doesn't flow well with a 13 year old game, and forcing it just makes everyone that plays become jaded, since they thought they could at least escape modern videogame bullshittery like that in an old 2D atmospherics sim.
But they can't escape people being MLG.
If I see sponsorships for SS13 as a competitive game, I will seriously off myself.

Hilarious and devilish, I thought only bodies could go in there

>It's an "away missions make the station deadpop" episode

??????????

>deadpop
>0 engineers
>0 doctors
>0 security
>5 assistants

fug off recia :DDDD