/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

>Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rknqupBd5Hw
youtube.com/watch?v=8I6fmvp37TU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Reiterpallasch

is bae

FOR THE HONOR OF CAINHURST.

>just now parried some memeblade shitter with the transforming attack's shot 5 seconds into the fight
feels good man

Yeah, reiters got one of the quickest gunshot animations in the game. r1 +l1 singlehandedly got me past Logarius once.

Am I supposed to not be able to ride the Mergo's Loft Middle lift down into the Lantern area while invading?
I was running over the button repeatedly, but no dice. And I knew he was down there too since one of the Lanterns had his echoes.

Nice overlevelled character/Fuckawful build
Nice Memeblade
Nice roll at the end

Thanks.

Does anyone need help or anyone just leveling/playing the game, I need vermin for valtr and am way too overleveled to find a co-opter without a password.

Why the hell would you level that high?

Not really sure just wanted too. I don't care about invading so I didn't see a reason to cap myself at 98/120 etc

As you should be able to tell now, the cap is meant for co-op too. 98 is perfect for co-op match making, btw.

Can you not even get SRRC summons?

What does SRRC mean?

Super Rare Race Car

If only I could summon the super rare race car, user.

Short Ritual Root Chalic

I just gave up on Laurence at level 50 after about 2 hours. If you're still up for it I'd gladly accept some help. I'm never fighting this fucker again after I get that rune.

I have no idea I have never done a chalice dungeon yet, been waiting to do them with my friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=rknqupBd5Hw

^he beats it at level 4 on max NG+

It's your best shpt at getting random summons

Alright I'll do my best I struggled aganist him as well password will be : Dree
Ringing at the lantern

user go! Good luck if you die I'll still be ringing

We got to start going together I can't believe the fire ball one shots

I swear I'm not doing it on purpose. It's pretty funny though.

youtube.com/watch?v=8I6fmvp37TU

I wish I could do those kinds of invasions in BB, dicking around with people was so much fun in DS1.

>24 posts in 2 hours

Going the way of armored core general lads

Time to just give in and move to /dsg/

The fuck hit me?

Shockwaves, f.am

Thanks user, I love you. It's the first time I can say I've had fun fighting Laurence.

I can see why you were struggling beast claws and the Gatling gun, regardless it was an honour for glorious cooperation.

What was your chest piece?, it looks like something I have brace seen before.

Djura's set. It's the set with the most beasthood I have. I was just trying everything. The gattling gun's barely +3, just a last ditch effort to try to stagger his head sometimes. Didn't really work very well.

Whats the best version of Kos Parasite and Threaded Cane for a pure arcane build?

As good of an argument that is, we just have too much self respect to do something like that.

Ah, it looked more brown than normal, take care user!.

>that room in the Research Hall with all the wizard patients

Brits just seem to hate BB for some reason. TH thread seems to be much faster during Murrican hours.

That explosion hit you. You can see the particle effects and everything in that WebM.

Just suicide run for bse. Its not worth fighting them at all

More fun killing them though

I need 8 blood stone chunks quickly. What's the fastest way? Sinister Lower Loran?

>Brits hate BB

As a bong I can say you're wrong, I'm just playing the game instead of posting all the time like you

Any depth 5 chalice really. Pick one with an easy boss you can remake a few times.

ptwrx6tb, do all 3 layers

Will do that I guess.
Don't have the requirements.

I just created a cursed level 5 dungeon with all 3 options. What am I in for?

Recently bought BB after playing DS3.

Going in blind, but just wanted some advice. At what sort of time will I expect to find a solid STR based weapon? Assuming first time progression? Don't want to end up without a good weapon for a long time because I missed a treasure early on.

Depends a little on which one you made. Anything from a light stroll in the park to complete and total hell.

The starting Axe is a Str weapon and literally one of the best weapons in the game.

>Going in blind
>TELL ME WHERE I FIND GOOD WEAPONS
Just a guide. You aren't doing anything else at this point.

I'm already getting raped by the the ring bitch. I created the first one after the blood queen.

Cheers man.
Only wanted to know that after being burned in DS3 being stuck with the broadsword for god knows how long and really just wanting a big club to hit the things I didn't understand.

star star triangle is the way to go for physical builds, right?

Yeah

always happy to help

One of the first bosses lets you buy a big hammer

There's a weapon in the DLC that will tickle your fancy if you want a big unga bunga club

That's all I'll tell you if you want blind, you should probably close the thread tho

What the fuck. Are cursed chalice 5 dungeons the toughest that the souls series has to offer?
How can people say BB is the easiest when those exist?

Because those people didn't play to cursed chalice 5 dungeons

>How can people say BB is the easiest when those exist?
Because people are retards and lot of that noise comes from mustards whose only knowledge of BB consists of watching 15 minutes of random let's play.

>physical attack +44,6
>higher end +3,2%
Worth it?

People dont count it because it's garbage

Or to Amelia.

I'd rather play a game entirely made of cursed dungeons rather than most of DS1 though

I think that's an exaggeration frien

Can i get some help with the Defiled Hotdog?
I know this thing is gonna be a pain in my ass

Pass: woof

I'll ring in a moment

go through the left side, has less patients and you can sort of lure individual ones away until you make enough room to go for the hunter tool they're protecting. Don't forget to go through the window to get laurence's skull and the church cannon

Thanks man!

No worries

What's my best bet for decent leveled gems if I don't want to jump into low depth chalice dungeons?

Brains in mensis if you don't have the dlc, they drop 19%'s
If you have the dlc then farm the brains in hamlet, they drop 22%'s

Did we ever find out why Iosefka's Blood Vial was in a chest in Mensis?

a couple webms from the fc

Life is so hard for Boomhammer users

I feel no pity for them, the hitbox is erroneously large once you trick it and it has pretty strong hyper armor

So, how much Arc you should go for with the Wheel without grinding for specific gems ?

10 if you want to use it in one hand, 50 if you want to use it with two hands.

>coax a couple of them towards the entrance
>four of them out of fucking nowhere start whacking you from behind

god the research hall gave me nightmares the first time I went through it. It was a piece of cake the second time around with a btg character

Are scaling gems just completely fucking useless or what?

Pretty much.

Apparently maxed out STR scaling gems are worthwhile, but you have to spend a lifetime or two farming for them. Doesn't seem worth the trouble to me.

Cold abyssals (arc) and Heavy abyssals (str) are very good with the right stats but anything else is garbage.

They are unless they're str or arc abyssals, which drop from layer 3-4 depth 5 frc bosses. Those are amazing boosts to your ar.

Why ? The scalling is horrible.

Gotta admit I'm a little bored of DS3. I want to take a break and get all the trophies for BB.

How hard are the chalice trophies alone?

>How hard are the chalice trophies alone?
Not much except for a few bosses.

I heard the "hardest" one is Dala and due to cut HP it's a OHKO fest.

Amygdala can OHKO you with most of his moves, but you can always cheese him easily.
The ones that gave me trouble are watchdog, pthumerian descendant and bloodletting beast, but I memorized them because I constantly get summoned for them.
If you get stuck post a pass.

I'm assuming I should start a new game and instead of NG+ the dungeons?

NG cycles don't affect chalice dungeons at all.
Use your best/main character.

>heavy/cold abysssals don't seem to be worth the trouble

>spend hours upon hours farming for gems so that I can kill people in 2 hits instead of 3
>use skl and kill them in 2 hits anyways with gems I'll get in far less time.

k

>hours upon hours for abyssals
you're kind of an idiot if you can't use a few minutes to make a full str saw cleaver as strong as a 25/50 saw spear
especially after you finished chalices anyway

but hey if bloodmemeing beast is too hard for you I guess it's okay =v)

OH SWEET JESUS PLEASE NO!!!

Do many people play Bloodborne still? I'm a souls veteran and wondering whether I should go for a PS4 for DS3 & BB, or an Xbone seeing as it's what my friends play.

Even if they shut down the online entirely, you'd be a fool to get an Xboner and miss out on Bloodborne.

But yes, it's plenty active still. And if you play BB you won't even want to play DS3 anymore.

Nice, I was under the impression that BB's online was pretty much empty, but I'll go for it.

>fiction and falsehood and whatnot

the people saying that BB is empty probably don't even own ps4's

>Finally get around to reading the complete works of H.P. Lovecraft
>Realize some of his stuff isn't horror, or doesn't even have any supernatural elements
The Old Bugs story was the last thing I expected from Lovecraft

FC TODAY FAGGOTS

Hey I just bought that exact book myself.