Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/ : Cookie cutter builds:
>Consult thread before using
pastebin.com/zfAghE2H

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>What is Tree of Savior?
Tree of Savior is an action MMORPG with a lot of classes, cute hats and autism grinding.

>Can I play the game now?
New players are restricted :
treeofsavior.com/news/?n=430

>English patch for kTOS
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/general-ktest-thread/124575/645

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vakarine (Upside down "A" in gookspeak)
- iTOS: Klaipedia (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
FOE (Jinsae)
Clover (Karga)
Cake (DeliciousCake) - Recruiting
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Cabyba)
NiceBoat (Tello)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
youtube.com/watch?v=SLP9mbCuhJc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

xth for playing overwatch during 18 minute mercenary queues

Thread too early.

>cat-themed characters everywhere

Where my bunnies at

>/tosg/ discord
discord.gg/0heefDqe35vj9Raj
I was going to add varena in the OP, I'll just edit the next one.

Cat ears are much easier to get
Black rabbit ears are shit tier

Are minigames your meme for PVP

>asked for Neutrality
>got it
Now i am asking for world boss changes
And i will get them

Who wants to kiss!

I kissed a cute chronomancer!

What is this? I've never seen it in my inventory on any other character I've ever made.

>game doesn't let you choose from the three first ranks
>would be so much better if I could start with priest from level 1
Applicable to literally everything. You could take pelt and not even bother with sword. You could be pyro or cryo 3 and have room for other things.

Drops if you kill Rexipher before he can warp out. It's useless, it's just a trophy for not letting him warp at 10-15%

A) Fuck off namedropping me.
B) Cannoneer is great and I've never said otherwise. It's SR that I shit on because they're shit.

What is the actual drop rate of this?

Doesn't seem rare. I got a couple just running through the map with running shot just to clear red squares.

> swordsman is useless they said
> swordsman C3 is a waste they said

My durandal double slasher would like a word with you fucking theory crafter shits.

Nice meeting you, friend.

And remember, Orsha, pink-haired monk slut is here for you!

>double slash being relevant ever
kek, 10k damage at level 160 sounds good right?
what about 11k damage at level 200?
or 12k damage at level 240 when mobs few hundred k health?

No boys allowed.

Hey guys, any idea on when new players will be able to join?

>how to make chronomancers viable:
-Stop magic circle now follows the chronomancer around
-chronomancers allowed to attack things under stop status

>level 75 shitter thinks he knows anything about the game at all

>how to make chronomancers viable
>how to make an already OP class "viable"
Okay

You made a Monk on Orsha?

>"I have never played Chronomancer"

>"I am a low level retard who's ignorant about chronomancers"

Yes.

As a Bokor, I'll always laugh at wandfags whining about their "suffering."

You should neither bully nor segregate based on gender!

Can I bully based on them being an insufferable turd?

You must really like playing alone. Dead server, shit class that everyone hates.

Is that really what you think of me, user?

Why do bots jism after spamming now?

>those stats
>that rainbow build

going monk is just the icing on the shitcake

Can you talk a bit more about Templeshooter x Chapparion?

I have Sorc C1 on my build, and people seems to talk a lot about Templeshooter, to the point that I doubt that I'll be able to get one anytime soon, but if Chapparion is good enough for Sorc, at least for a while until I get a better card it already helps.

Much higher than Dimmer Marbles, that's for sure.

I'm afraid to ask him what his favourite anime is.

Sword ERP Online

SAO

look at this

>have to kill enemies to get zombies in the first place, so 90% of your kit is worthless until you've killed a gigantic amount of enemies
>the zombies are constantly losing health, hardly have any health to begin with even with a ton of SPR investment, meaning they die to a stiff breeze, and it's almost impossible to actually keep them healed with just Heal because they just fucking chew up Heal tiles so quickly and so inefficiently that only 3-4 of them will ever actually get healed
>even if you do keep them healed, they'll probably just die anyways
>AI is worthless, constantly goes after enemies which are OFF THE FUCKING SCREEN, tree crystals, and anything else you don't want them attacking
>they'll never actually catch up with any enemy they're chasing unless you invest 6m into getting Wheelchair Zombies, which have lower DPS
>Tet Mamek La doesn't do shit, the first zombie to reach it just picks it up and all of the zombies immediately turn around and attack the farthest possible thing from what you were aiming at
>they also make it literally impossible to aim Hexing at any enemy, meaning you can't use Effigy at all to do damage with any reasonably-sized crowd
>random fucking spots in almost every map that they just cannot path past at fucking all

It's too bad, because they actually put out some decent damage if you get the conditions just right. 21 zombies is 10.5*INT damage every second, more with Hexing. Damballa is fantastic if it doesn't decide to just randomly bug out on you.

>meanwhile, necros can actually afk for while their summon kills stuff around them with no upkeep whatsoever
>sorceror has 50x as much control over their summon, only has to drink a few SP pots every once in a while, does infinitely more damage

Like, fuck. Make Zombies invincible, keep the Decay idea, make Zombify constantly spawn Zombies, add an Archer Zombie attribute that goes to a 100% chance so I can fucking hit stuff with Hexing. Boom, class is fixed and balanced.

You two should kiss in front of him to weird him out

I hate the sound this makes so much. It's worse than
youtube.com/watch?v=SLP9mbCuhJc

I-I'm not used to being teased for so long! Are the wugushi fixes coming yet? I'm starting to feel weird!

Koenig is cuter than you.

Guys is it true you never have to grind till 200?
Because I just hit 171 and I'm out of quests...

Does anyone actually know what the compasses on the maps are supposed to mean?

He should join this one then.
Why pick Chaos Dragon of all anime, it's unremarkable aside from the playthrough thing.

you fucked up

They tell you where north is.

About those thaumas HP potions, did you accomplish the soul collecting event solo or in a party? I'm trying to collect souls but it seems that lag is delaying them and they only visually appear a split second after disappearing. This makes it impossible for me to achieve this event so far. I suppose this is why I've only seen people with rasvoy sp potions and not thaumas hp potions, the latter is much more difficult to obtain. It's too bad since they are much more effective than level10 pots.

Also, are the alchemists banding together to control potion prices? The price of SP pots have increased quite a bit the last time I checked.

Why didn't I buy my second token 3 days ago when it was down to 600k? If somehow their price doesn't go down I won't be able to buy a costume for free.

Lag no, not like this.

>AI is worthless, constantly goes after enemies which are OFF THE FUCKING SCREEN
Meanwhile, Necro summons won't attack anything you can't reach with an auto attack and shoggoth moves so slowly, that it'll take a few minutes to catch up if you run straight across the map, and that's if you didn't stop long enough for it to go off and attack something.

On the other hand, the first time I used a quest warp, I thought it got unsummoned, but then I went afk for like 15 minutes and when I came back, there it was. It's at least good at finding you, if taking all day to do it.

> all these crits
> all these stuns
> delicious improved loots
> 6x burst instagibs on r7
> useful in both pve and pvp

Yeah no. Enjoy not playing the game though theory shitters.

I usually accomplish the soul collecting solo. The thing you need to note about this event is that if you get hit by mobs, you drop the soul. It's fairly simple task evading the mobs and the only real challenge to it would be the archers. Fortunately, they have little health and can die easily so it's best to clear them before collecting the soul. Also, plan your route in order to not get hit by mobs.

Good. Koenig can fuck off now.

Am I fine using a melee weapon as mage?

Depends how far you're willing to go for them.

no matter what kind of weapon you equip, it'll always be an energy bolt when you attack as a Wizard

Haven't logged in two days and can't bring myself to come back

I log in for dailies at least

gotta get mah cubes and it helps out my guildies

I'm stuck at level 75 for almost 1 week, and I don't know where to go. Should I just use my 200 exp cards to get faster to 86(where my quests are)?

Read the OP

They would be a lot better if you got a couple of freebie zombies when you threw down zombify, or at least some way to make zombies without killing mobs.

There is nothing in the OP about it.

Learn to read.

>finally enough cards to boost me to R6
>finally get to have a qt bird
What should I name him?

Retard

If I go link1sorc2war will it be hard to find parties after level 200+?

>retard who can't read calls others retards
Like poetry.

>they die to a stiff breeze

Gonna have to disagree. They're actually quite tanky. Tankier than they ever were in icbt2. Problem is that, yeah, enemy damage is only contributing to the godawful drain. And bosses like to hurl them all over the fucking place, so it's not like they do much in their limited lifespan. The sad part is that the amount they get drained by obviously has the old healing-per-tile rate in mind, and they NEVER adjusted it when that changed.

Also, the damage scaling for Bwa Congatrain clearly had the intent of each individual zombie having its own tick of damage register, rather than the whole thing be one big whip that causes damage once per second. If they actually changed it to that, not only would damage be around the correct place, it'd encourage having zombify maxed out, rather than having it somewhere around 10. But IMC DIDN'T do that, and shows no intent on doing so.

Also, the bullshit of what does and doesn't cancel the train just needs to be stopped & rethought. It all resulted from a bug they inroduced to wizards, but proceeded to fix it for... only wizards. The knockdown effect doesn't exactly make up for entire maps completely shutting you down.

Drib

I don't know if you've never gotten R7, but you won't get kicked from a party no matter how dumb your build is unless
>you're a monk
>they want to invite a friend

People will take literally anyone, they're desperate for people, the games not that healthy.

whats the standard cleric2 priest3 build? pastebin has chaplain which i've been told is wrong.

Cuckasaurus

If a Sorc3 like me can do it, so can you.
Can confirm , most of the healers I've partied with are actually monk3s.
People don't give a shit as long as your group has a healer and either a pelt or chrono, they can't be too picky with who they take.

I mean the Monk thing is obviously a joke but seriously, if they're LFP, you're people

Flying Hoglan

Chaplain is kind of a trap for people who think that Priest C3 is DPS and past 200 all your skills are mostly useless.

Priest C3 Cleric C2 is the template then you kind of do whatever

Krivis for Dainos and Zalciel if you dont want to pay for the scrolls

Oracle for memes and great utility

R7 you can go PD if you didn't take Oracle since they overlap, or just go Kabbalist

>Also, the damage scaling for Bwa Congatrain clearly had the intent of each individual zombie having its own tick of damage register, rather than the whole thing be one big whip that causes damage once per second.

I don't know, it'd easily outdamage Magic Arrow if that were the case. Wheeling around ~20 Zombies, doing 20x your P.Atk every second to a boss? Way too strong. Maybe if it had like 20% scaling or something.

As for tankiness, I've never known them to survive more than five seconds in any boss encounter. Against groups of enemies it's normally fine, because they stunlock and typically only 2-3 of them are hit by any given attack. But as soon as anything with any significant amount of AoE damage comes out, they melt away into nothing. Which wouldn't be a problem if you had any way at all of replenishing your supply during a boss fight, but you don't, other than killing traps, and they're too spread out to ever get more than 2 zombies out of.

As long as you take Wiz3 and you have Link you'll always be a valuable asset to the party.

chaplain = easy leveling pre 200
post 200 doesnt matter as simply having priest + cleric 2 will get you into the party

Posting as requested.
Loli you made Kirito mad...

Oh my god just look at their eyes!
Why is the artwork in this game making every character look like it's crying. Everybody is so fucking sad in this game, both NPCs and Players.
Was the game intended to be depressing?

reminder that FP actually bullied Kirito so hard he left [NO] so we couldn't gank him anymore

>finally reach pyro 2 thaum 2 link 2

Man I can't wait for R8, this is fun but I really want more links for swelling. If Wiz R8 got more drop/xp I will be cum.

Wait does linked things get the swelling buff too?
Cause that would make thaums great for high damage grindan parties.

I haven't been paying attention to GvG drama all these while. Who is this Kirito and what did he do to deserve bullying? I'm finally curious enough to want to know.

How big is swell body AoE?
Is it fine to go pyro2thau2alch2 or should I go pyro2link1sorc1alch2 instead?

hes a guild hopper who stirs up drama non-stop

Kirito is a BR who got banned for RMT but somehow got himself unbanned after he cried on the forum. He's a guild hopper and actively starts fights (but not duels!) with people in chat and in shout.

Recently after being bullied by basically everyone on the server, he started his own guild which he himself calls "a hardcore gvg guild", but set his guild to neutral.

Whatever you make its gonna be shit.

Join the fwee squad

>/tosg/ PSA: you can get tons of level 12 potions for free!
>Reddit PSA: you can buy level 10 potions from the market for 900 silver

Oy vey