/acg/ - Armored Core General: One A Day Edition

For all newcomers, Armored Core and all JP mecha discussion here. You are welcome to shill western stuff with JP influence.

BEFORE YOU PROCEED LISTEN TO OUR THEME SONG!!!
instaud.io/jzI

AC pastebin:
pastebin.com/Ek3kMtZW
Read that if you have any questions. If the pastebin doesn't answer whatever question you may have feel free to ask us in the thread.

/acg/'s partially approved recommendation list:
pastebin.com/WSq32Amg (updated february 28th)

Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

/acg/ PLAYS

SCRIMMS
>Ask.

SUNDAY NIGHT FOR ANSWER
>Ask.

SATURDAY AFTERNOON VERDICT DAY
>Ask.

Official Strategy guide PDFs for 2, 3, and Nexus :
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_2_Another_Age_Prima_Official_eGuide/1833
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_3_Prima_Official_eGuide/1635
emuparadise.me/magazine-comic-guide-scans/Armored_Core_Nexus_Prima_Official_eGuide/2226

AC related cover music: ripped from niconico by risto
mega.nz/#!j1l03AjA!beyftPD1gLIsymJC2gdmHpUecO4JHGbg6KdFQNS7htI
Last Raven build advice:
pastebin.com/RfbVYwwr

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IeZuZJjIYas
mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>10

Somehow, we still alive.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeZuZJjIYas

We must go on bump.

Why a emblem on each shoulder?

bump

Gotta represent.

Cool design

i've always wondered what an actually decent AC cosplay would look like
kudos to this man
actually kind of looks like the vanquish suit

bump

Bump.

we can only dream.

Forgot today is Sunday. Anything happening FA related or does everyone have their own thing going on today?

Bump.

I doubt it. Nobody plays this game anymore. I'll spend the evening on AC3, but if you people do start playing I'll prolly join.

I will make a room around the usual time, if nobody show up in 30 minutes I guess no SNFA this time.

Bump.

I'm not home yet ._.

the usual time is around 7 EST, dont worry. I mean that if nobody show ups after I make the room at that time, no SNFA today.

Well no shit nobody plays anymore, but /acg/ does on a semi-weekly basis. We've even had full lobbies in the past month or so.

Bump.

I will be there around 9 or 10 pm for snfa, there's a family gathering after all.

Yandere bump

Is it still possible to do coop in ACV? Apparently you can still do Free Battles.

Get your anime girls out of here

If you can't tell its a joke reserved for Vass, so you get along with the animu.

Bump.

bump.

room up for anyone interested

I'll hook up my PS3

Carry on I should be there around 9pm.

I will wait for you if neccesary.

Hold on, hold on! I'm coming to this SNFA. Keep the room open!

Unbelievable for penny then I'll be there just for you. Soon'ish.

I'm in a game with two guys named D-Roy87 and OldKnightmare. Is that you Sabbath?

That's ranker and I, we're in the /acg/ chat if you want to join

Those are /acg/ people. Nightmare is Ranker I believe, and the other one's an user

So I didn't just go into a room with hairy, smelly strangers. Cool.

perhaps you did.

Just so you know Penny those missiles you were using are literally the worst in the entire game.

Are you memeing me right now? Is this the new target gun meta that you guys are trying to push?

What does it say?

Guess: Is it a job related to the Link Ark mission?

wat

You were using the starter GA missiles. If you noticed, I was dodging them with a tank WITHOUT boosting. They're trash because they can only turn once in the air before flying off into the aether. Pretty much anything is better.

What do you recommend personally?

WHEELING01 (standard) and WHEELING03 (vertical), OSAGE03 (vertical), CHEYENNE02, SALINE05, 061ANCM (all spread), all VTF missiles, and the MP-O200I and MP-O203 for scatter missiles. The 203 is kind of OP. Both PM missiles are also good.

Since you usually use medium ACs be careful about putting the WHEELING03 on since it's heavy.

Its a movie poster for the upcoming feature of the greatest sinking of all AC timelines.

bumo

Risto, who is your waifu?

Looks like I missed SNFA. No worries, I'll murder you bakas some other time.

You missed a potential 7-man brawl.

Hump?

We got some phantoms from 2010 showing up again. If they show up next week you can expect those blades to send you to paradise.

Risto I must know who your waifu is
It's very important

I'm barely hitting the weight limit, even with FRS points put there, so I'll try those missiles out. Thankies.

Pendragon, who is your waifu?

Sabbath is not cooperating

>blades to send you to paradise

Hah.

I'll fill their AC's with bullet holes.

My LOVE for her is etenal.

Are you using relation missiles penny?

Since its very important, I'll post it again.

That's what I did tonight, however one of them had an incomplete AC. If it gets back to the state where its in 2010 again. I am afraid that nobody here can stop those lag blades.

YOUR WAIFU IS SHIT! SHIT!

You know they don't exist right, have you been thinking too much lately? Perhaps we can help you with this problem of yours.

>You know they don't exist right

FUCK YOU, MY WAIFU IS REAL IN MY HEART

Who's your waifu?

>You know they don't exist right
LOVES KNOWS NO LIMITS!

GET OUT YOU FUCKING NORMIE.

I'll let you figure that out.

Stop it before this becomes a /a/ hole in Veeky Forums

Well you seem slightly autistic, so it must be Asuka.

Nope.

And i have mild autism.

Well I'm at a loss then, it's impossible to figure out.

Well you lads need help, perhaps we can talk it over while we have tea?

I am flattered you spent all this effort on a jpg. I must say user you're truly the hope of Veeky Forums

Already too late for them, I think we'll have to send them to waifu camp for the summer dear.

How did you make these GIFs?

summer camp or le the thread die before its overrun.

mygamestudio.x.fc2.com/bukkake/

YOU AND ME, NEXT SUNDAY SNFA'S WRESTLEMANIA.

YOU DEAD, BROTHER.

Well I am still mad at you, so you're going with them to waifu camp.

I would gladly oblige to your challenge BROTHER, however its impossible because I got work. How about this tuesday?

Sweet, now I can get more intimate with my husbando

But I dont even have a waifu

I'll think about it.

VASS AND OR KZM
WHERE ARE YOU
Aaliyah Kawate

I can't wait for Roy's responds.

You'll be sent there regardless.

Alright BROTHER, keep me informed.

I managed to escape /a/, I can escape a silly waifu camp.

WHY THE FUCK ARE DEFILING VIEWTIFUL JOE OF ALL THINGS LITERALLY THE MOST INNOCENT NON SEXUAL VIDEOGAME CHARACTER OF ALL TIME

WHY is this shit on /acg/ right now

You forget once you are here, you're here forever. There's no escape, we don't forgive nor we forget.

We been hit by the waifu bandits.

calm down autsisto it's just a videogame character

Because a user start asking about people waifus, things degenerate (and a little to fast) to the point of defiling Joe.

I'm done with /acg/ for tonight

What is this "waifu camp" everyone keeps going on about and why does it exist?

Yes, I am. I believe musselshells. I had musselship for a back missile, but I changed it down the line for some reason.

Waifus are for people who don't have giant robots.

For how long have you been browsing this site

You, yeah you there user. Listen to me you've been infected by the waifu virus but don't worry we can treat you at the camp. Just leave your AC pilot licence and come with us.

restless bump