/tesg/- The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>TES:O?
Find or create an /tesog/ thread.

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75980/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72977/?
mega.nz/#!uIwi0LDL!A4Xc2lvv0Ky9OMN0HHOqErVTAu-uzegIvKsLOEdmRok
mordessa.imgur.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You don't need 100% of each region bro.

Waifus rule lorefags drool

If I ever get decapped, right before the blade reaches me, I'll quickly turn my head and look straight into the Executioner's eyes with utter emptiness and darkness and silence as my eyes pierce through his soul, just to watch either from the Heavens or from the Hells as my face is practically branded into the backs of his eyelids, reminding him everyday who he slayed.

And once he dies, he will repeat the same execution over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, untill there is nothing but an empty soulless husk of a worthless piece of shit, just for me and me alone and for one one else other than me, myself and I.

>meshing
WHAT ARMOR?

5th for cyclops eye mod when

proof that no one wants a Hammerfell setting

Why would he lose sleep over dead trash like you? You're nothing but a job to him.

>The OP doesn't have any direct information about MO itself, and the tesgeneral website links to the SSTEP wiki, which in turn just likes to the Nexus page.

For you.

So is there a way to actually pan the camera while walking in third person (like in the fallout games which use the same fucking engine) without the use of janky "backwards animations" YET?

It seems like it'd be a simple thing to change if the code for it exists in other games in the same exact platform.

>no one

Nobody that browses /tesg/ is "someone" for bethesda. Redditors will love it.

isn't ublock much faster than ABP

Buffscaling did it but it was bad. It would take an immense amount of work to get fully functioning cyclops characters into skyrim. They would need a custom rebuild head mesh, .tris, etc. It's enough work that I doubt it will eve be done.

Don't know, installed them last year and never bothered with them since.

but user, my daddy works for bethesda

How. None of those are Redguards considering Redguards arent human, beast, or mer

>Redguards arent human, beast, or mer
wow that's racist user i'm calling the naacp

>yellow-brownish cover color

Already done
>morrowind: red
>oblivion: yellow-brown
>skyrim: black

Next is probably green. Green means trees and forests. VALENWOOD CONFIRMED.

>Redguards aren't human

UNPCM Stuff, on Halofarm's site.

Or wood brown. Do you know who are brown?

Hammerfell confirmed once again.

I suppose it`s possible, but I doubt it. There are mods that allow you to set any home for your spouse - Even so far as specifying the bed that they sleep in (which makes it more dynamic I think) I don't remember which mod(s) I've seen this in, I'd start with follower mods, Maybe EFF...

anyone else have an orc waifu?

Yes, and her name is Maxeen

ur ears r dumb

Any mod that gives weeb like archery powers?
Like making arrows rain from the sky upon the enemy and stupid shit like that

Cuckbride pls

Another mod I used that might let you do this might be hearth craft, you might want to look at that one also.

sum tusk love please.

>Do you know who are brown
Bosmer
CHECK
FUCKING
MATE

god damn lads why are sexlab mods so CTD prone
my setups always work perfectly fine until I get to the saucy shit

>I don't like who wrote the lore so my asspull headcanon is the ACTUAL lore
>>>/fanfiction.net/

Colorful Magic and elysees

Yeah well you're gonna need some more string on that corset for when you get fat, fatty!

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75980/?

Why would you recommend such buggy and script heavy mods just for some archery shit, user.

Damn, thats a nice filter. Love the work you do user. Ill dig around follower mods, shes gonna be totally new to this. Had to shower her how to install Snakestone. Apparently she got it to work by moving him into Proudspire then the Hearthfire home so I guess its fixed. Thanks for the suggestion.

But user, all headcanon is canon according to c0da.

t. Cumtears

>implying someone with color in their eyes is a fullbreed Redguard

Neato, thanks

>Street sharks in skyrim
Wow that's so lore-breaking user what mod?
I can't get fat, Maxeen ate all the food in the world already

Can't unsee it now, thanks user!

>But user, all headcanon is canon according to c0da.
That's fucking retarded, user. That wasn't even the point of the story and c0da isn't even canon. Who would ever come to such a stupid notion?

>t. Cumtears
Oh.... riiiight.

>asspull headcanon
Kirkbride said Redguards arent human himself, he just allegedly went back on it because his white SJW girlfriend said it was racist to black people.

No

(You)

they're not, git gud you're probably using outdated/unfinished mods, I use probably about 2 dozen of them regularly, they work fine. And yes, my esp's are always capped out to the point that I merge mods all the time as well.

>Who would ever come to such a stupid notion?
all of r/teslore
8/10 answers to any question are basically "well in my c0da..."

JAWESOME

>Buffscaling did it but it was bad.

Link? Kinda want to see it.

>It would take an immense amount of work to get fully functioning cyclops characters into skyrim. They would need a custom rebuild head mesh, .tris, etc.

Hmmm, thats true.... Would be nice if someone gave it a shot though.

>weresharks
>lore breaking

Literally in "On Lycanthropy", dude.

They are suposed to be found in Hammerfell seas too, so +1 point to Hammerfell.

It was suposed to be part of this mod:

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72977/?

weresharks aren't lore breaking user

On that pictures note: Are there any mods that add good redguard style/flavour items? Clothing, jewelry, weapons, etc.?

which 2 dozen?

>wereboar
Is there a wererhino mod?

Thx, glad you like it (it's a few filters, one I made myself).

I forgot about that issue also. Apparently some times marriage homes are buggy unless you first select a vanilla home. No idea why, but a few mods on the nexus will tell you to move them to a vanilla home first (same as adopting children). It's probably related to that I would think.

this is what happens when fantasy becomes shit

It was just a dumb joke anons, but it's cool that weresharks are actually a thing

I-I don't think so. For now.

>being this normal

Why do you even go to a tes thread in the first place

>Kirkbride said Redguards arent human himself, he just allegedly went back on it because his white SJW girlfriend said it was racist to black people.
[Citation Needed]

Besides, it's retardation to the degree of "Nords aren't human, they're not native to tamriel because they're from atmora OBVIOUSLY!".
Men split out to atmora, yokuda and even akavir then various sunderings happened so those groups are back on tamriel. I've yet to see anything on the books that even /suggests/ otherwise.

cyclopses might look cute in animu
but where are you gonna put the nose?

Doesn't have to be an animu cyclops

There is no relation between wanting weresharks in Hammerfell and tiddy posters.

What mods woulds you guys recommend to go with requiem ?

>being this normal
kys furfag

More R34 fucking when??!!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!

I hope I don't get banned for this

>liking TMNT means you're a filthy furfag
No, you kys.

>Men split out to atmora, yokuda and even akavir then-
No. Redguards are from another Kalpa entirely and have no connection the races of men or mer on Nirn. Men never spread to Yokuda or Akavir.

The Nords began as wandering Ehlnofey, then as the Nedic tribes on Tamriel, went to Atmora, and then came back and became Nords.

>cyclopses might look cute in animu

They totally are.

Textures almost done. Just gotta fix a few more seam issues with the diffuse maps.
Pretty sure I need to fix the normal map as well.

>4 hours in
>just discovered how to use wizards with wrye bash
being retarded is hard

too many to screen cap

as a base, I'd recommend this:
sexlab (obviously)
defeat
devious devices
nasty critters (if you want that)
warmbodies+frostfall patch
whatever animations you want: NSAP, SOS+extra schlong plugins, ZazAnimation Pack, etc..
Beeing Female
Dripping When Aroused
Aroused Redux
Further Lovers Comfort
Nusbie Voices (disable the ones near the end, you'll have to play with them to figure out which ones, they are horrible)
Spouses Enhanced
SLAL
Aroused Nips
SexLife
Apropros+SlaveTats
Sexlab Tools
Eager NPC's

Others you might want:
Cursed Loot (This is a very big mod, it basically replaces a lot of the mods I've stated already, but with less functionality in many cases. I don't use it for reasons, but it's a good 'overall' mod to replace many other mods if you want)
Reward Your Followers
Untamed
Solutions
Slave Girls
Sex Slaves
Sanguine Debauchery
Romance
PuppetMaster
Monitor Widget
ImmerSlave
Immersive Plugs
Estrus Chaurus (this is pretty cool)
Deviously Helpless
Deviously Enslaved
Devious Captures
Dangerous Nights (both the old and new are buggy though, there is a feature in Cursed Loot that sort of mimics the same thing, it's probably the most stable way to do this now that I've seen, but it's not as good as Dangerous Nights)
Deadly Drain (not as nice as you would think for a vamp)
Captured Dreams
TDF Prostitution and Pimping
Skooma Whore
Prison Overhaul

I have used all of these and they work, there are many more, that I've used and work fine, this is just what's currently in my play list.

Have fun.

can it drive up mountains?

It can even fly, that's why it's called Skyline.

where can I get this cap?

>No. Redguards are from another Kalpa entirely and have no connection the races of men or mer on Nirn
[Citation Needed]

Seriously, cite your shit or fuck off.

>Men never spread to Yokuda
They're called redguard, and until you prove they aren't men that's that.
>"Kirkbride might have maybe (but I can't prove it) had a thought and ok it was never logged anywhere but I like it better so it's the real canon"
That isn't fuck, user.

>or Akavir
"No mer have ever lived there; the men that did live in Akavir were all eaten long ago by the Vampiric Serpent Folk of Tsaesci."
>the men THAT DID LIVE IN AKAVIR
Might wanna polish up on some reading before trying to argue stupid self-invented bullshit.

estrus chaurus was actually CTDing me on every load last night
it was pretty unpleasant, that's one of my favorites

Just fix this shit and your contract will be over.

You're late to the memes user

That cap was popular for all of two days

fuck

a great alternative to dragon mounts

ya it's finicky to get going, its why I've removed it. I had fun with it though. but when you figure out how to install it it works great. You literally have to start your game, let all your mods load up, then that jap/chinese original mod has to kick in (don't remember the name), then you have to save and re-load your game and then estrus kicks in properly. It's kind of wonky, but it does work great when you figure it out.

Heere you go.
mega.nz/#!uIwi0LDL!A4Xc2lvv0Ky9OMN0HHOqErVTAu-uzegIvKsLOEdmRok

What if I want to make MAGA great again?

>it's a "cumtears shilling for trump" episode

Where does one get the MSGA hat? I need to wear that while I "deport" kill imperials.

WE NEED A WALL, THE IMPERIAL PROVINCE IS NOT SENDING THEIR BEST PEOPLE.

Whats your favorite enb?

realvision

if political memes can't stay the course, they don't get another meme cycle. MAGAs pretty much run out already, meme-wise, sorry. not everything can be a blimp 'cause blimps are pretty pimp.

Sorry user, I slept like a baby soon after posting.
here you go if you're still around:
mordessa.imgur.com/

What if I start making MAGA blimps?

I see you every thread getting butthurt every time somebody mentions "drumpf". I get it, you don't like him, I'm not exactly a fan either, but other people do. Lots of people don't like who you or I like either. Welcome to politics and (presumably) adult life.

You're gonna learn to have to deal with that one way or another because a large chunk of the world is never going to stop liking who you don't like.

what if your moms a fat turd?

If you would just stop liking what I don't like we wouldn't have this problem to begin with.

Knock it off asshole.

literally the worst one

I'm going to need an exhaustive list of everything you like and don't like.