/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Why do I have to make these fucking threads Edition

Stale Bread
>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeper_(car)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Actual New Thread

Looks like this one was made first

and posted last

It was 1 millisecond, holy shit. Who cares what thread gets used?

Considering that I made the other thread, I don't care. just use this one. Fuck man, if Veeky Forums would simply let me delete my own thread it would matter even LESS

>Linked one second apart
Go home

On topic discussion: What is your favorite contact mission?
Mine is that one at the docks with the safe cracking.

Guys, lets just post not funny at all webms, then get butthurt when other people don't find them funny. In fact, we should call the people that dont' find our unfunny webms funny redditors who whave no sense of humor

Do images also count?

Post those comfy[/spoilers] sleepers, anons. I'm happy I finally got to make my second sabre turbo custom.

i'm not sure, I haven't done many.

>Doesn't have a default in-game paintjob
>Sleeper
kekekekekkek

Well, I like it.

The Los Santos Connection is still the best

cheers, I like yours too user

well if that's all you have to say!

those look really nice. good job

nice car but the tornado definitely ain't a sleeper, thing's slow as fuck

Yeah, I guess you're right. It's not slow mind you. Also I've noticed it has a surprisingly good grip on off-road surfaces. It's more of a dirt racer than a super car.

Pretty much. Also supercars aren't 'meant' to be driven on cruises and shit as is done in GTA5. Supercars are usually used either as pursuit specials or status symbols, but your standard richfag is going to use a luxury sedan as his daily car.

Comfy are you legit retarded? A muscle car is never a sleeper since it has a distinctive body designed to work with a high output engine. You also can't tell the difference between your game disconnecting and crashing, so you're either a retard or you are an egotistical faggot who can't admit they used the wrong word.

The Windsor is actually pretty fast for a luxury sedan/

What's worse is that it's a custom. If he was going for a standard-looking muscle car for drag racing that also looks stock he should've just gotten a standard Sabre Turbo, not a custom. It doesn't look very 'standard muscle' when lowered via the custom either.

He's a namefag, of course he's retarded
That or a literal 16-yo

U wot m8

I think your whatever parameters you're using to define 'sleeper' are mucked up.

>You also can't tell the difference between your game disconnecting and crashing, so you're either a retard

oh it's you again.

>If he was going for a standard-looking muscle car for drag racing

wtf?

Muscle cars are not sleepers anyways you loser

Wrong. Go sperg out somewhere else pls.

What is a sleeper?

its a silent car that you drive after midnight because everyone is sleeping at that time of the day and you dont want to wake up your neighbourhood

A sleeper (US English) or Q-car (British English) is a car that has high performance and an unassuming exterior.[1][2][3] Sleeper cars are so called because their exterior looks little or no different from a standard or economy-class car. In some cases the car appears worse due to seeming neglect on the owner's part, typically referred to as "all go and no show". While appearing to be a standard or neglected car, internally they are modified to perform at higher performance levels. The American nomenclature comes from the term sleeper agent, while the British term derives from the Q-ships used by the Royal Navy.

wiki: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeper_(car)

picture not related

You can't do the "oh, it's you" shit, there is the difference between crashing and being disconnected. You can't use two words with diffrent meanings interchangeably. To be disconnected is when you lose connection to the session. The game is still working fine, either you get dropped in single player, or you find yourself in a session alone. When the game crashes, it stops working. You have to relaunch the game, after a crash, but not after a disconnect.

As for sleeper, a sleeper is a car that looks like an average car, but has abouve average performance. The sultan with no cosmetic upgrades is a sleeper, since while it looks like a normal sedan, it's the fastest 4door in game. The sultan RS can be made into a sleeper too. A muscle car can never be a sleeper as it has a unique body designed to work around a unique engine. People will always know a muscle car has an abouve average engine and power output. People won't know that a granny sedan or shit box has a high power output provided you don't put cosmetic items to attract attention.

Words have meaning, you can accept you used them wrongly, you continue being an egotistical faggot/retard.

You proved yourself wrong retard. A muscle car isn't a standard or economy car, so a muscle car cannot be a sleeper with your provided definition.

His post seems right to me.

>being incorrect
>telling others to "sperg out" when you're a namefag on Veeky Forums
lol

Because everybody driving 'muscle' cars take them down the drag strip and yada yada. Because every muscle car looks like a 'muscle car'.

I feel bad for responding to your spergfest.

>respawn
>immediately across the street is the rare modified manana with roof

nice

that's a cute lil image and filename, user. Sorry to burst in on your secret club.

The issue that the other annon was trying to bring up is that muscle cars like the Saber Turbo (and the real-world cars that it is based off of) are known for being well preforming cars. It can't be a sleeper if it was already made to go fast.

An actually sleeper is usually something like pic related, with improved internals, but same shitty exterior.

t. comfag

>unassuming exterior
It's literally called the "Sabre TURBO"

"Muscle car is an American term used to refer to a variety of high-performance automobiles."

>literally KNOWN to be high-performance
Same source btw

I haven't played regularly in a while. What's the colors on the player list mean?

Here's my sleeper Super, guys.

>you're wrong because reasons
>no, stop sperging
No him but Jesus Christ just kill yourself already.

Calling an obvious looking muscle car a sleeper? Really? That's NullFaggot tier delusion.

inb4 "lol sperg"

>still having fits of turboautism over literally nothing

e z p z

>this "comfy" fag can't even get over his own ego
funny

Post more sleepers, and stop shitposting

kek

>Post more sleepers
Post one to begin with.

This manana looks fresh.

Those designate players who are a vip or in a vip's group.

There are plenty of cars that are called 'sleepers' even though the engine is high performance, simply because they look stock or worse. Despite the sperging over nomenclature and what not.

stop shitting up the thread with your autist rage, thanks.

I know this is damage control but I have a feeling that you actually believe that's a sleeper

Isn't one of the new sleepers to be introduced in Finance and Felony based on that?

Man, these are some nice sleepers

That winged sleeper at the beggining looks comfy.

Gray with black wheels, I'm practically driving a Civic

The Green sleeper in the trailer is similar looking, but I think it is more based of off this one.

Check out my friend's sleeper...

fuckkkkkk i am so hype.

i agree c:

It comes out on Tuesday in relevant parts of the world.

You forgot to change your name friend

So this is the new shitposting trend?

Pretty much until you fuck off.

i guess it is, friendo

Post some pictures of your sleepers, anons.

Naw, I didn't, but thnx user.

:\

wow

those aren't sleepers those are ignition bomb baits.

I've always been particularly fond of this sleeper

I like the sleeper the flame paintjob and the protruding bug catcher. It's really discrete.

Can't wait to own one of those sleepers.

I wonder what's inside that sleeper the sleeper is lifting from the ground.

I like those colors
>3 wheels
An excellent design choice, I'd say

>The Green sleeper in the trailer is similar looking, but I think it is more based of off this one.

I haven't played GTA V or GTAO since last Fall, how many DLC and updates have I missed?

You seen to not grasp the fundamental concept of a sleeper. It's a high performance drivetrain in an inconspicuous body. A muscle car can't be a sleeper since its body, you expect a high performing drivetrain.

Muscle cars can be sleepers user, stop being stupid.

quit sperging :^))))))))))))))

How? Read the definition of a sleeper

>I haven't played GTA V or GTAO since last Fall
Stopped reading there.

what do you mean?

thanks. post some of your cars, user.

and maybe we can go on a tugboat trip together sometime.

This is another nice sleeper.

oh, I didn't even know the Vulcan was a thing.

Sleepers don't need to look like everyday cars, just not as powerful as it is.

give an example of a muscle sleeper then

no one said anything about everyday cars

If you changed the hood, that would actually be a sleeper. Is comfy seeing the light?

Super comfy interior in the primo. It's an underrated car for sure.

See I've seen people mention it.

The Chevelle according to Cumpieanon.

>No anyone ever rates my snapmatic shots

The fuck am I doing wrong?

Do I have to suck some R* cock, dick and penis to get any attention for my stuff at all?

Anons stop sperging over stupid shit you're ruining our civilized and mature environment for patrician discussion of electronic entertainment via this Vietnamese sweat shop bulletin board

forgot the picture.

Will do.

post them here? I love seeing pictures people take. And if you would like feedback, just ask.

No, now rate my sleeper

>Sabre Turbo
>Turbo
You couldn't have picked a worse muscle car to call a sleeper

pls ignore the mouse cursor

audiposting isnt shitposting

Again, please stop acting retarded. Sleepers only need to look less powerful than they are.

Muscle cars can definitely be sleepers.

The Chrysler 300 letter series began in 1955 with the Chrysler C-300. With a 331 in3 (5.4 L) FirePower V8, the engine was the first in a production passenger car to be rated at 300 hp (220 kW), and was by a comfortable margin the most powerful in American cars of the time. By 1957, with the 300C, power was up to 375 hp (280 kW). These cars were among the first sleepers, marketed as high-end luxury cars from the traditional luxury marque Chrysler, but with a high-end homologation racing engine.

The 300 "letter series" cars were among the vehicles that focused on performance built by domestic U.S. manufacturers after World War II, and thus can be considered one of the muscle car's ancestors, though full-sized and more expensive.

They literally share a common ancestor you cucks, stop reading the first paragraph of a wiki article and basing your entire arguments on it.

To the guy asking in the last thread about the VIP reset glitch, sorry I couldnt reply sooner I've been under a car all day.

>VIP running low
>Start hostile takeover
>Wait until timer has ran out
>Open interaction menu
>Change an accessory - this forces a save (yellow circle in bottom right corner) you could just wait until game saves but easier doing this
>Quit to franklin in singleplayer (use d-pad)
>Reload online(doesnt need to be invite only)

if your countdown is stuck at 4:00:00 find a new session

If your countdown ran out (the glitch didnt work), you can try immediately quiting the game and reloading. Some people have reported this works for them, letting them try the glitch again. I've never had the glitch fail to require doing that however.

If you still need help message me on psn a30mm

I'm literally going to cry if you don't stop