/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General

>Preliminary notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/0e2d7f99ec992a9e03b82dbd3ec0678cbe5ebb57

>Patch Notes:
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log

>Current Event - The Make it Rain Campaign (May 27 – June 10):
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/the_make_it_rain_campaign/

>Patch 3.3 Revenge of the Horde Information (Release date: June 7):
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/291208-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXIX-Update-Thread
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/293255-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXX-Update-Thread

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

>Previously on /xivg/!

hyur boypussy

post lewd

hello

Cats

naka bp

naka bp

I've always wanted to be her friend but all of this bullying has only made me want to even more. But it's also after her pictures were posted so that might make me look suspicious

naka bp

>meet someone in game and hang out a lot
>they meet someone new and start to ignore me

Why ddo cats always fucking do this? Why can you not manage more than one friend at at time? If you are can only focus on one person at ones then you have mental problems and should not be playing a social game you should be shooting up a school.

If you meet someone like this remove them and warn the people they try to zero in on.

Why the fuck do people in /xivg/ talk about feet and best soles etc when this game doesn't even show the feet so how the fuck can you decide "best"

Post autistic FC leaders.

Fyre Savage
Nataylea Terrene

Her pics are posted every few months since her steam was shared last senpai. Talk to her you'll make her day

post the most cringe-inducing character / glamour / search info you can see RIGHT NOW

the only rule is you can't post an ebin from the thread

What does the A in Awena's search info stand for...

Is it Adult RP?

Awena RP

There are three cats in my FC alone who do this shit and four more in a neighboring FC. Getting tired of lonely virgins who cling to the first person who shows any sign of affection and forgetting everyone else.

post cats why doesn't this hat have ears for cats, so stupid

What is the main /xivg/ datacenter and world?

Action RePlay because they love to cheat every chance they get.

Autistic Role Play

>leave the lewd out of this new thread
no

>a day or two
yeah god forbid people actually want to play the game

warriors have been and will always be worse

xth for 24 hours of downtime

Who are you cucking today brucie?

aether, balmung

Why are you bringing them into here? What did they do?

>no
My thread, My rules.
>tfw I get a whole day to work on commissions
Shit.

post lewd catpits

Balmung? Want to hang out?

That wasn't hard.

i need something to pump..

>tfw you won't be able to get a house in the new wards as your on a populated server

do you like moonies...

plot 29 is mine so dONT even try

>tfw will never sit beside this man and feel his thigh

You won't even try?

>yeah god forbid people actually want to play the game
As if there's anything to actually do once you've capped your weekly shit, no one "plays" the game after a certain point, it's just an interactive chat room.

>Male au ra
>Dom
>Females
here I come hold my hat

kill yourself

>As if there's anything to actually do
You should probably clarify that you're been playing since around day one and have collected every armor you like, leveled every Class, and unlocked every dungeon, skill, Folklore, and big game.

Unfortunately, their f-list indicates they're a colossal faggot. So if you're into that then sure thing.

SICKNESS MUST BE PURGED

Its been days and I'm still waiting for the FATE Enemy of my Enemy to pop up. Anyone else had this problem?

I will try of course, just deciding which of the 3 wards and 3 sub divisions to decide on. Lavender Beds Medium Plot 11 I am aiming for.

ceeg beeg

Adult roleplay. Have you not seen his f list?

>colossal faggot
What the fuck do you think 'switch' means, you shit-for-br---
>Vaginal Sex (Receiving)
.. What.

>tfw picturing meria reading the thread and waiting for a tell with bated breath
>her face when she won't get any

What? You mean the Atma book FATE? You need to talk to the NPC that appears in the area and complete the FATE that comes before it.

Beach c@s

>3 wards
You're just completely writing off one because it will be rushed?

>tfw I'm a better looking male au ra
I just want a cute futa______ to fuck and pleasure in all kinds of depraved ways whenever I get the urge to...

Yeah, I wasn't kidding. Also way too much thirst for dick including horsedick to be >Orientation: Straight .

There will only be 6 chances to get that specific house.

I already have one I will need to give up before maint.

Futanari are for females. If you are a male and you want to get involved with them you are a gaylord and should just stick to sucking off guys at the gloryhole.

>not allowed to play the new jobs with free trial

why this

why this x2
give me straight male au ra into female midlanders

Not that user but are you in game?

I can hop on.

>wanting to play memehealer
>wanting to play edgyknight
>wanting to play "i roll my head on the keyboard and dps happens"

>not allowed to play a job that starts at level 30 and requires a level 50 job to unlock

no shit retard

Limsa?

He's only attracted to feminine forms. Sounds straight to me.
Dude is a huge freak, I applaud him.

Yeah, give me a few.

>tfw you have a midlander boy to rail daily if you want to

dreams can become realities.

>tfw midlander boy who nobody rails

>used to walk into The Quicksand to relax and ogle a few people
>recent surge in futaroe demand so have to stay away
>literally approached the moment I step inside

>tfw nonfuta female midlander nobody rails

See

No thanks. I'll stick to my dream of finding a futa to use as my cocksleeve whenever I wish.
Why not? I'm quite depraved and females tend to be incredibly vanilla. I want to try something new and a submissive futa that likes guys is one of those things.

Because they're autistic faggots and I would like to know which other niggers I should avoid.

because i'm a girl irl and i don't want to rp having a dick

>collected every armor you like
I like down to earth gear so the vast majority of gear that requires any effort at all to get is unnattractive to me.

>every Class
Most are at 50, could only get a couple to 60 before I got bored and just stuck with the ones I really liked.

>unlocked every dungeon
As if this is even remotely difficult? You're supposed to.

>Folklore
I do not hate myself enough to subject myself to this.

>big game
I liked fishing really early on but big game fishing was awful. The fun of fishing was being able to settle down and spend an hour or two straight on fish while chatting with friends, but as soon as they added that garbage I had to start following timers and jumping from zone to zone following the fisher zerg as everyone tried to catch that one fish they needed in the 5 minute window it was available.

The vast majority of the tertiary content in this game is garbage that you would only pursue if you truly hated yourself, that's why people just do their daily roulettes and then stand around or ERP.

be my gf

>Liora will never smirk at you 30 seconds after penetration as you groaningly pull your already-spent dick from between her cum-wreathed thighs

I'm sure you'll find someone one day user!

If I wasn't mono I'd offer to rail you with my midboy instead~
because midboy on midboy is bestboys

I'm sincerly sorry all the guys are into dicks

Yeah but I'm not trying to bang you. Female midlanders are cute though...as is size_difference and a bit of a tummy bulge...

Why haven't you filtered these yet?

Kirito Tia
P'roci
Abe
Ippiki/Berke
Vjera
Paks
Putt
Chemo
Mado
Ada
Swabs/El Suavador
Shirou
Awena
Stratos
F'telor
Spiderc@/B'nhaka
Shyvana/Bruce
Guffy
Naka
F'whalon
Shana
Godspeed
Red
Elk
Sandc@
Zani/Sertur
Pashua
Shrekroe
Rylai
Harpuia
Brahms
K'iki
Briah
Kumfi
Anzu
Neko
Moni
Akryn
Egyptc@
Faerie Roe
Seto
Frenchc@
Read
Rheia/BGC@
Vic
Mataeus Cat
Mataeus Au Ra
Sugi
Lewdlander
Mumu
Iri
Sayora
Koata
Rou
Ruki
Mute
Tincan
Handlebars
CG
Algy
Pippy
Jaiba
Aether/Riri
Nashu
JP
Talia
Bis Koi
Asuna
Sunn
Black Steve/Wes Jones
Antivia
Ninii
Ika
Tofu
Spiral Mountain
Noriko
Liora
Hark
Meracle
Momo
Naandae
Sera
Banda
Valsi
Selzh

here I am for a bright new world

hey i'm a girl too

>tfw you accidentally cum inside Liora after just 10 pumps

fuck

>You're supposed to.
>hated yourself
This does not an argument make.
So you admit there's things to do. You just don't want to do them so then they become "nothing".

>can't even take a proper screenshot

why filter sera when she's never here anymore??

user pls i'm new to the game

>Wanting a dead thread and not just coming for the drama
because you're gay

>tfw he accidentally cums inside you after just 10 pumps

fuck

>size difference
>stomach bulge
i'm so into this you have no idea

scroll lock to hide UI
you can open the emotes bar and toggle the box so you don't spam the chat with emote text if you care about it
print screen save screenshots in your ffxiv folder in your my documents>my games directory

Will you fucking stop posting this you fucking faggot. Fucking kill yourself, scum.

same... I wish my EB would switch race already, I want him to bulge my tummy as he pours seed into my womb...

I love dicks so much

I just want to keep sucking them forever

You're the wrong race for that name, though you did get the city right.

Likewise, just because there is something that you could concivably do, doesn't mean that you might want to.

When I said there was nothing to do beyond weeklies, I was speaking from personal experience. Everyone I know has a couple of max level jobs, maybe a couple of crafts, they hit up the gold saucer sometimes, but that's it. They have no interest in spending hours and hours keeping their each of their crafts up to date every patch, they don't care about doing beast tribe dailies, they don't care about grinding folklore, they don't care about fishing.

I've actually done all of those things at one point and I don't blame them for not wanting to partake. They're shit, and should never be included on a "well you're bored you can do this incredibly boring thing and if you don't want to do it stop complaining because you choose not to do incredibly boring thing"

What about fucking them?

>emotes on hotbar already

As long as I have them inside me and they keep shooting that delicious semen I'm happy

>she

>drama

Are you in highschool kiddo? Do you have Autism?