Jiwan is for NA RP
Windrest is for EU
Ebon Hall is for EU RP

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/8urMNZNG

>BnS Resources
pastebin.com/CgLYrude

>Soul Shield and Gear Cheat Sheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JOQK34BUTR_55XwnbJOk388gjokrtLZFdhi3vIwXjZc/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=2044868321

>Automated Equipment Suggestions
bnscoffee.com/

>Mods
pastebin.com/Zcb5fwHX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1cmHRFkbqPO
youtube.com/watch?v=h88e8G-_Sdc
youtube.com/watch?v=zNK7WO7_lDA
youtube.com/watch?v=EiU6kyD_Iqc
youtube.com/watch?v=-WM2_br4UkE
youtube.com/watch?v=9w1Z3Qq2C8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FANTASITC

Crimson #1

Xth for combat pose

So, anyone on mushin for that nexus run?

Here have a butt pic.

BACK THE FUCK OFF?!?!?!

Xth for reasonable gear requirements

Rilo pls downsize your images. They're fucking huge with just a standard 1920x1080 resolution.

>Killing Tae

okay

4 summoners
2 BMs

This is going to be a fun Asura run!

Boop.

>just did nexus 6 with a bunch of 4xx ap guys with 2 minutes left
600+ BRAIN

>tfw I'm not in any of your screenshots

>The BM in the back
Blacklegacy?

no. just a random person. he also left and we got a warlock now for sick burns.

>wanting to spend that long in there

fuck off, not everyone wants to spend that long killing a single boss

How many of you are rerolling to Soul Fighter?

Also, what races can it be? I heard only Yun/Gon in other regions, but game files also suggest Jin, as well?

Yes, Jin/GonYun/ can be Chi Masters/Soul fighters

Tempted but unsure.

if they had an instant 45 event like other regions i'd have made one, but i really don't feel like grinding through the story again

i'll try this game another time on na with soul fighter since im sick of eu dramawhores and playing bm

i might reroll depending on if i like it

ive been avoiding upgrading to breeze because of SF

I made like 30 presets prepared for Chi fighter.

Got any for the Soul Master?

t. NA cuck

Soul Fighter is my last chance for this game. If it flops, I'm done.

vocaroo.com/i/s1cmHRFkbqPO

might as well quit now

yo the other thread is only at 670~ replies, what the fuck is your guys problem?

Isn't it a FM/KFM hybrid? The two classes you semi-mained (I think, sorry, don't know you well). It could be perfect for you!

I am bummed about the lack of instant 45. I get why the didn't do it, but to expect it all this time only for them to say no is really lame. Going through the story again is such a drag.

Thank you! Now which to pick...

image limit probably

I might, I watched some videos and it seems fun

I've already wanted to quit multiple times. It's not hard to push me over that edge right now.

fun if you have low ping

I won't, one character is already too much.

>finally have the money for hongmoon skill
>suddenly goes missing from AH

welp

shes a big girl

Wow you remembered. Yes you're very right. Soul fighter is a kfm fm hybrid. They can swap between a ranged and a melee stance. The utility they offer is a group heal which can be changed to + x amount of hp to all party members. And a revive.

So I'm sure they will be a nice addition although their utility won't be the best. Dps will be an issue for awhile mainly people getting used to it.

But overall they will dominate pvp and be useful in pve.

on EU I have decent ping, KFM is playable.

Not me. Sticking to scummoner.

Jack of all trades; master of none. Luckily, there aren't any dungeons that truly *require* a master.

I'll roll one. If I don't like it, I'll return to being a warlock.

i really don't agree with their argument against istant 45. the only reason they had was that the game is still so new, but that makes it even worse to me. playerbase isn't increasing, and the ones who are here all played through the story not too long ago. and gearing up an alt is more painful than in any other game i played.

Not even vindictus was this bad at gearing alts.

We like pissing off mods.

not trying to make you quit, but if you're already thinking of it i assume you have more problems with the game than just the class you play, changing your class wont make the rest of the problems you have with the game go away

if anything, if you really want to see what SF is like and not wait , give the TW client a go, that way you dont have to wait two weeks or so

NA #1122412

Mandate and Cold Storage, who knows, maybe we'll be lucky and get the merchant without spamming!

>need to play the game like a full time job just to break even
>even harder with alts
>if you have a job you're expected to p2w or you have zero chance of even being at pug-level

you guys need to realize that in kr they had months between every patch so this upgrade shit was actually easy for casual players

theres no reason to rush to the end. once the content runs out we're not going to have anything to do.

The game is all I have right now, as well as the only way to play with a person I care about. It's just hard to keep up the facade that I'm enjoying it, but even if I quit I have nothing else to play. I also wouldn't be playing with the person I enjoy playing with. It sucks, because I know I'm hurting them because of constant disapproval of NCWest's design choices.

The best time I had playing the game was leveling with friends, at least it wasn't the same content over and over. I was hoping a fresh start on a new class which plays completely differently to my current one would give me the motivation to continue.

It might just be a pipe dream, though.

>tfw work all day all week
>tfw can only play late at night
>tfw on eu where late night lobbies are rare

>theres no reason to rush to the end. once the content runs out we're not going to have anything to do.

Then why is NCwest pushing out huge updates every month.

because they're cashing in on the game before it dies.

they gotta keep spamming content or else no one is gonna use the currency exchange

>job pays like shit, but it's work experience so I have to do it, and any money is better than no money
>can't p2w even if I wanted to
>quitting the job and playing full time will probably result in me still being ridiculously behind because the pug AP requirements just keep raising and I'm barely increasing

Because they want to catch up to KR?

STOP TALKING ABOUT CONTENT AND POST FUCKING MUSIC

trying to get us ready for worlds
trying to wring as much cash out of they game as they can before it dies

The dead e-sports scene. They wanted to get us caught up in content so we could "compete" with the east.

>Autistic using his own screenshot in the OP

>only reason to catch up to KR is for PvP to make it balanced for eSports
>they're forced to release more PvE content because that's where the PvP HM skills drop, as well as needing the HM level
>PvP is ignored
>PvE is impossible unless you're hardcore and in a static
Literally why

Select all images with juice.

Where do you trade in Black Feathers? There's nothing in the dragon express for it.

Unless you're working 80 hours a week, you have the time to gear up once you're off work (like I've been doing), don't give up, it won't be fast but won't be slow either.

>As the russian blade and soul brandmanager said in one of his interviews, he talked to the korean bns developers and they understand, that the eu and na launch was completly failed, and in the next launches they will fix those problems using that experience.

>they understand the NA and EU launch completely failed
they're not gonna bother fixing it
we're done

>filename

Not released yet.

You can do all the content with Pirate/Breeze

you don't need the be hardcore staticing for that

SAY MY NAME

youtube.com/watch?v=h88e8G-_Sdc

>trimester

Has anybody seen Luu now?

Link?

The launch was dogshit.

>start 4 years behind
>bugs
>eternal queues

youtube.com/watch?v=zNK7WO7_lDA

>believing russian propaganda
>were the game is pay2win in every aspect
>where you can literally buy arena potions in the hm store

What's going on?

youtube.com/watch?v=EiU6kyD_Iqc

I work 40 a week and I'm in a shitty timezone. When I get home from work is when everyone on my region is asleep (including bnsg). I basically have 7 - 8 hours of playing with Chinese pugs who kick me for being 2 points below the AP requirement, or using LFP and wiping for three hours on content I could do in 30 minutes normally

This is a shitty situation that I'm probably one of the few are in. It's just helpful to vent about it.

MDE pls go

Gonna need a source on that, brother.

Here's some summer music.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WM2_br4UkE

Did Luu really turn into an old man? Has anyone seen her?

I guess you considered moving to a server with better timezones already, hang in there.

+ Asura flames for 1500g?

Just kill me already

>1500g

Fucking finally. Time to make some dosh

looking for someone to teach me how to warlock
is it normal to only have 2800 HP at level 30?
i keep dying to trash mobs

what soulshield do you have?

At True Pirate atm, been saving up gold (barely) and upgrade materials for the inevitable Oathbreaker grind as I'm switching to CM. Only 498 AP (to pugs, anyway, I'm 503 with Asura but that's not shown on profile for some reason).
If I wanted to, I could get to Breeze at least, as I have the mats/gold, which would put my AP closer to levels to be able to join pugs (for when I'm not with BnSg).
Should I upgrade to be able to reliably do more dungeon and potentially get more money, or should I keep saving and hope I can still do lobbies consistently when I'm not with bnsg

spec wingstorm into healing (the middle tree), rmb into aoe and healing, get dragon helix (dragoncall rightmost tree) and you should destroy just about anything.

>Asura flames for 1500g
I hate this game

Asura4 Static Tryouts

NA #1128930

youtube.com/watch?v=9w1Z3Qq2C8k

i just got the complete golden deva set, which unlocked for me a level ago
that's what you're supposed to be using, right?

i've had RMB specced into the instant cast thing with the balls (spectral volley?) for the past 10 levels because it lets me whack 'em with rupture twice if i get lucky with a crit on the red attack
has that been a bad move?

fuck off eristic

senpai merchant finally came through

I mainly play with guildies now, sorry.

mats will only get more expensive with time so saving gold doesn't really have any advantage.
probably best to upgrade asap, just make sure you keep enough gold for merchant of wonders