/blaz/ - BlazBlue General

Previous thread: Console Lobby password is always vidya
PC Lobby Naming Convention: /Blaz/ (Region) (East/West)

> NEWS
- Central Fiction out in Japanese arcades with Nine and Izanami playable.
- Console release will be in autumn in Japan and in winter in the US with Es playable.
- XBlaze and CPEX out on Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/421610
store.steampowered.com/app/388750
- New manga called Blazblue Variable Heart starts getting published in June.

> USEFUL LINKS
- Match Videos
pastebin.com/g3XuzXVj
- News, Guides, Combo Listings
dustloop.com/forums/
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
- Story Stuff
blazblue.wikia.com/wiki/BlazBlue_Wiki
- Player List
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PaARR543UOJHThsb4ly4Sr--0wj24yj1hoHpkEPmCjc/edit?pli=1#gid=0
- Steam/Skype Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/BlazBuru
- Other Media (Remix Heart, Bururaji, etc)
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
- Blazblue Music
mega.nz/#!ERZFAZwJ!Os0KzK4EDU0kXl_f74sdkKO1gRlANjeHs5uGStIH0vg
mega.nz/#F!PQAmiDpY!yOAWI8ZfzJX99bLOR4r5XA
-DS3 Installation Information
github.com/nefarius/ScpToolkit/blob/master/README.md#installation-how-to

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=カグノエ
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

2nd for Izzy!

plat a best

fifth for i wanna rape litchi

ha ha everyone's off by one now faggots.

lobby is going down real soon btw
also
>astral
nice

Well that happened.
See kids just finish your plate don't do stupid things like try to love phantom in a match.

This

Will Kokonoe ever get punished for all the shit she was doing?

you can't just say "soon" say what match

Christ i hate zea

how about this?
once its my turn, ill skip
when its my turn again, ill close lobby

gonna skip? ok

>worst girl in the OP (officially agreed on by /blaz/)

>poochie in the OP (you know it's true)

Worst OP of the month.

my turn being "txsniper305"
yea, been awake for 30h or so
starting to literally fall asleep.

fuck that lag

i had that

It almost cost me the round before that and that round so i hear ya.

Has Nine actually done anything wrong?

since i'm not playing again, i'mma open a new lobby for when people wanna still play

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5a>astral da god

First thing she tried to do when she saw Ragna with Celica was kill him in a far more graphic way than the CP route portrayed it, and was doing so despite both Celica and Ragna protesting.

She misleads everyone in CF and has some sort of allegiance with Izanami, it's not really clear.

Trying to destroy the world because it was bad to muh Celica.

so i'm guessing noone else wants to play

ggs everyone
going to bed

>two rooms

I think im done for now gonna get some dinner

mine was literally first

Poor Kagura has to resort to fantasy because Noel would rather be on Ragna's jock.

Have you looked at the stuff under the KaguNoe tag?

pixiv.net/search.php?s_mode=s_tag_full&word=カグノエ

Yeah I can't fight hakumen. Feels impossible

but what does ragna want?

You just need to think a bit more.
Less wake up buttons. More throws. More empty jumps with barrier into throw.

the sweet release of death

Man, I can't wait for Es to show up in the story as her theme plays. I hope it'll be a decent scene. Now if this Mai girl gets in, what's her theme? Does she already have a theme to her attacks? I heard she fights a couple of times in the manga so what's her style like? kicks like every other girl or is she a brawler like Makoto and Bullet or does she rely on her weapon and some measure of martial arts like Litchi?

Just wait for ilovemai to tell you

How long with that take?

She uses swords in the manga which is the reason nobody knows how she's going to play with the redesign.

In the art for the new manga Mai is shown with a spear, so presumably she will be fighting using that.

In the Remix Heart manga Mai fought with a sword and parrying dagger, though she also used martial arts (mainly kicks; she had said in CPE that she had trained in martial arts since childhood) and also knew how to use assassination techniques.

My guess is that Mai will be using her spear along with some kicks.

Depends. A few minutes in this case.

>along with some kicks.
Someone to compete against Ragna's 5b??

>she
>girl
6/10

Don't be silly.

I have no idea how much they'd be used in the game but Mai did rely on kicks when fighting without weapons in the manga.

>the 5B meme

Fucking kill me

I'm interested, butt still, that artwork, she's definitely Noel's friend alright.

Wait, she went at him head on then tried to pull a behind you? How'd he dodge that? Blazblue doesn't have flash steppers "tch, nothing personal,kid" characters besides Azrael.

Their first night together will be filled with tension, neither being entirely sure of what to do. Rachel not willing to give up her position as the dominant one between them, would take control, and while it would start off awkwardly, she would find that she's a natural at it, as long as it's with Ragna.

and then rachel gets stabbed in the eyes with knives

To be fair, most female characters dress similarly to that.

The guy she was facing was a powerful alchemist who could reshape his environment almost at will, creating weapons or barriers from his surroundings.

now I remember why I'm on the shitter team

5B was even acknowledged by ArcSys in how good it is. It's not a meme.

So he's like Ed and Al? In fact, he can do that whole transmuting without needing to clap thing,too. Or was it transmuting without a circle? God, that was such a long time ago.

I like you

Alchemy is pretty widespread in the BB universe. Relius can use it as well.

Relius can use anything. He could probably use Dead Spike if he chose to science one up.

I think the real challenge of Mai is that she's too normal. You gotta ask yourself, is this chick chunni enough for Blazblue? She's not calling attacks, saying cliche or ridiculous things or has a ham fisted quirk that can be made fun of in gag reels. I can't even imagine a chant for her to recite during her astral heat. This chick's gotta chunni it up. I learned that word from watching the radio show all day today. Bang's VA is such a mongo perv.

fuck 5b
thanks for the lobby

>she

I'm sure that won't be a problem. Tsubaki and Celica for example aren't exactly chuuni characters and they got added just fine.

Dude, Tsubaki is totally chunni, they even made fun of how she talks in battle and when addressing certain people and Celica is a natural, totally a cherry blossom girl cliche through and through just like rough and tumble girl Bullet is pure dumb tomboy. She might be have less common sense then Tomo

>sword and parrying dagger

When was RH released? And when is the new mango being picked?

ggs, thanks for lobby

Remix Heart started in June 2012 and ended in June 2014. You can find download links for it here:
pastebin.com/EupJUZnx

Variable Heart starts coming out in 3 days.

True, Tsubaki does have her justice fetish. Celica might be an airhead, but she's not really chuuni. You don't imagine her posing and calling out attacks. But that didn't keep her from working as a playable character.

>You don't imagine her posing and calling out attacks.

What about what she did to stop Jin from being an asshole? Does Celica even call out attacks in battle? The most I've heard is BE NICE, which is annoying in itself.

3 days? But the moon will fall and kill us all in those 3 days.

>Does Celica even call out attacks in battle?
I heard Celica upper a few times

Reminder we're suppose to get a trailer this week,too.

>powerful alchemist

He was a nobody. I guess he's strong in the context of Remix Heart, but aside from Jin and Noel, remix Heart is composed primarily of nobodies.

How long do we have to wait until we see the console anime opening?

>the moon will fall and kill us all in those 3 days.
Stop playing Majora's Mask, Jin!

Celica is incredibly Chunni. She poses for most of her attacks and calls all of their names out. Screaming "Celica Kick!" and posing like pic related seems pretty chuuni to me.

Also, first for I love Celica I want her to barefoot Celica Kick me softly so I can smell the scent of her dirty feet

Yeah, Celica did have her kick. I'm sure that ArcSys can come up with a theme and names for Mai's attacks. They did so for all the other characters after all.

Seifer was weak compared to Relius but then again almost everyone is weak compared to him. Seifer was considered to be a genius. He was able to use teleportation, which not many characters can, and he could almost freely reshape the environment around him, construct powerful barriers and create various alchemical monsters.

When the game releases so probably October or November. I wouldn't put much stalk in it, they're probably gonna use the alter memory shitbag team again, I mean they're bringing back Kotoko but Faylan is also coming back for the game's ending theme.

Can't wait.

Hope the fan service gets dialed up a notch even further.

My wildest fantasy is another TV anime, with all the character designs by Sumeragi.

Mai's new outfit, which was personally designed by Mori, is certainly more revealing than her school uniform. I don't know if the manga will have more fanservice though.

imma just play mu12 until taka gets back

As an Alchemist, he's below Nine who's below Relius who's below Trinity. As an Ars Magus researcher, he's below Relius, who's below Terumi, who's below Nine. As a scientist, he's below Litchi who's below Relius who's below Kokonoe. He's not a magician at all, so that part's irrelevant. And as a fighter, even if he has a bunch of flashy moves, he'd probably get his ass kicked by Tao or Tager.

In the games, most of the characters are complete monsters in their respective fields. If Seifer were a game character, he'd

>personally designed by Mori
hence it looks like shit

You're comparing Seifer to the most capable or powerful people on the planet. Yeah, he's not a better alchemist than Relius or Trinity. That doesn't make him bad at it though.

As for fighting ability, sure he wouldn't be able to beat the stronger BB characters but I think he'd be able to fight the weaker ones such as Bullet or Hibiki.

Sorry zeno, but this is like playing underwater. GGs

He's no soldier. I doubt he fought in the War of the Ars Magus, and his combat experience is unlikely to be much better than Litchi's. He overwhelmed a few students with careful planning and surprise moves, but that doesn't mean he can beat someone who actually knows how to fight well. The Kaka were all pretty much bred for fighting and Tager is renowned as the Red Devil of Sector Seven. He gets his ass kicked by Ragna a lot, but he's not weak. They're not gonna lose to a greenhorn whose only real achievement is beating a bunch of students.

That was all my fault for that. I was gonna leave anyway

Why exactly did Seifer need a Remix Heart, Mai, again? If a Remix heart is a fusion of a person and a grimiore then what is a Variable Heart?

>implying that looks like shit

Go back to fapping to Hazama, there is literally nothing wrong with being gay

I like it, except for the giant zipper. Everything else is pretty great. Not too many belts, fanservice without panty shots, pants. Nice.
Still probably going to play Es or Izanami over her though even if she gets in, unless her playstyle is really neat.

We don't really know what his combat experience was. He used to work at Sector Seven before he disappeared from there and he seemed pretty skilled at using alchemy offensively and defensively. I think he'd be able to put up a decent fight against more normal characters.

Seifer wanted to complete the Burning Red Grimoire which had the ability to allow normal humans to use sorcery. However this grimoire needed to fuse to its user in order to function properly. All of Seifer's attempts to fuse people to grimoires had failed, which is why he needed Mai since she had successful fused with a grimoire ad he could use her to both figure out how to do it as well as use her an Azure fragment Mai had absorbed in order to create his version of the Burning Red.

Rip Guilty Gear general

here is a quarter~
call someone who cares~

Yeah, that zipper looks rather weird. But overall I prefer the new version of Mai's outfit compared to her old one.

I like the fact that Mori removed the bandage from Mai's arm as it served no purpose. Also I prefer the outfit without the collar and that cloth which looks like a cape that starts from her waist. Also her new gloves look much better in my opinion.

ArcSys themselves killed it when they made Xrd slow as fuck.

But muh God's Gift

All DPs are removed from the game, do you stick to your character?

I wakeup parry instead so yeah

Good shit

You need to work on your hit confirms

This is the worst OP we've ever had.

better than the 1000th mai image

Yeah i just wish i was the one with Kagura like that.