/hbg/

freeShop did nothing wrong edition
Last thread
/hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (10.7 downgrade • Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 10.5, otherwise OoT/PSMD/Ninjhax)
Plutoo Released Freakyhax more info on his twitter.
mobile.twitter.com/qlutoo?lang=en
Get FreakyForms before it gets Cubic Ninja'd
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.51 (Userland)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Other Consoles: pastebin.com/pHS5LaR5

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.0 released. If you already have CFW (emunand/a9lh), you can update. The exploits have been patched, DON'T UPDATE IF YOU PLAN TO DOWNGRADE.
-New Luma update lads. Get it here: github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/releases/tag/v5.5
-Latest version of FBI supports downloading games via QR codes from 3ds.titlekeys.com/
-Region changing with working eShop now available for original 3DS only. For details see Plailect's guide.

>Wii U
-Kernel exploit for 5.5.1 leaked, allowing Loadiine to run and more.
-Tubehax is experiencing turbulence. Use 104.236.072.203 to block future updates on the 3DS or Wii U.

>Vita
Coming soon: Cobra BlackFin to allow running ISO's from SD. Not compatible with 3.60

Other urls found in this thread:

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-updating-from-rxtools-to-luma3ds.427735/
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i have the japanese and usa versions of fire emblem fates installed. how would i go about switching the save from the jp to the us version? i extracted the jp save with jksm before installing the us game but when i went back to import the save, only one fates came up. what do i do?

In before 5.6.0.

1st for NEVER EVER

Have you started voth games up?
You could try making a save for both of them, and then on a pc just switching them over

OP is a faggot.

NEWS:
-Wii U: 5.6 update rumored today. Make sure you're blocking updates on your Wii U, by using either the DNS in OP or Tubehax.
-3DS: The newly released Freakyhax provides userland homebrew on 11.0 and easy access to homebrew on any firmware 9.0+. There is NO downgrading/CFW/piracy from 11.0 at present, and due to extra security measures, don't expect this to be released any time soon.

Use the DNS in the OP to block 5.6

Please stop the fuckery, OP.

The news section having rumours doesn't seem right. The update should be released in like 2 minutes anyway though, so we'll see.

/hbg/-chan, daisuki~

5.6 kernel when

>rumor
>with Splatoon update around the corner anyway

You're kinda new to all this huh

Aishetene-moto

So after i downgrade to 9.2 i just go back to part 1 and do the standard browser into menuhax right?

yep

I'm not especially familiar with DNS servers but that IP takes me to a flooring website. Am I being tricked or what?

And using TubeHax still causes the download manager to fail to connect to Nintendo so it seems like all it's working fine, right?

Please help. I have no clue what I'm doing wrong. And that assholes rxtools to Luma3DS guide is shit.

It talks about having to have to initialize save data fast. How fast are we talking about here, do i need to go watch a video of someone doing it to know where everything is immediately?

yes, you can

>I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DELETE 2 FILES AND HAVE 2 NEW FILES IN THEIR PLACE

i have a save for the usa version but there's still just one

Wait wait. Starting on step 4. My emuNAND has to be on 9.0-9.2?

Considering the guide ( gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-updating-from-rxtools-to-luma3ds.427735/ ) says NOTHING about deleting files... Yeah, I don't know which 2 files to delete and replace them with.

can someone post the 7th dragon qr code from 3ds.titlekeys.com???? thanks

FBI, BBM, or something else for installing CIA?

Haven't done anything since March and BBM was so much faster than FBI then.

Is there a guide to get 3DS cheats up and running

FBI 2. And BBM was never faster than FBI, it was just shitposting.

just get the leak cia

Is there a way to make DSiWare not crash CTRBootManager as often?

just as fast as you can it's not like you have to do it extremely fucking fast or anything

I have a 6.0.0 2ds where the fuck do I start on the pastebin

I have 11.0 on an O3DS, I don't plan on downgrading because I'm on 11.0, but I do want to re-enable menuhax so I can boot up the Homebrew Launcher on startup

Is it still possible? I just want to be able to mess with my Smash 4 save file and occasionally play Quake/emulators on-the-go with a decent sized screen

github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started

anyone?

9.2 update part in the wiki guide
nope no menuhax on 10.6+

Do I need to keep emuNAND_formatted.bin after I've finished Part 5?

Fix'd thread