/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Tharja a best

Tharja is shit

Tharjanon is shit.

Cutest family

Got any advice for a conquest lunatic ironman run?

No cheating, of course.

God at least me and Tharjafag can finally agree on one thing

Shauna

is

shit

>Shitgure OP
Great another cancerous thread

Gentle reminder that every waifu in the game has much better chemistry with a guy that isn't mamui.

>Mamuifags are still mad that their waifu has better chemistry with another guy

Azura a shit
Shigure a shit

>the supports are the same for both genders so that means the S-rank makes or breaks the support!

uhhh

So does every husbando with a girl that isn't Femui

Kill enemies.
Make sure your units aren't killed.
Complete each chapter objective.

>advice
Change from "ironman" to "not ironman"

Objectively incorrect.

Self-inserts were a mistake.

I love Shiro!

She has far better S supports compared to Mamui's trash S supports which is the most important part since they're the proposals.

Kill Mark.

Literally no reason to hate Shigure unless you have leftover irritation for Azura. He, as in himself and not Azura, dindu nothing.

One of the most inoffensive characters in the game.

>it's a /feg/ shitposting episode

Then name one male she has a better support with than any other girl?

All of them.

>Femui
>Numerous pairing art with every single male character, even Yuki-goddamned-mura

>Mamui
>Uhhhhh... Azura, maybe? For the family art with Shigure?

Hmmmmm......

Why must you bait the dum dums with this? The smug Femui is actually overkill, man.

Kaze

>haven't been to /feg/ all week
>open the thread
>this is the first post i see

Nothing's changed, I see.

Don't bother. He's already dead on the inside.

>20/12 unlikely

Where is the disadvantage, though? The top three can still easily reach the levels they need (especially Camilla with her busted XP gain rates) while Selena/Niles still have plenty of room to snag kills. The only map Selena can struggle to kill on is 23, aside from that more or less every map has units who she can fight effectively. And thanks to how XP gain works in Fates, she's getting lots of XP for each one.

>Azura
>Nyx
>Camilla
That's three off the top of my head.

I love Pieri and so do you!

>the destination is more important than the journey

>Camilla
>Good supports
epic joke my dude

Also I should say this is a "what if we keep having Selena fight". Obviously you can just stop when she hits 20/5 and just have her on fulltime Rally spam but the point was she still has decent combat if you don't.

>being a cuck

>Shityx
>implying

Why does the shitposting always flare up at this time nowdays? Remember when nighttime /feg/ was shitposter and tripfag free? It's like they've all suddenly decided to give up sleep for more shitposting.

Takumi has better chemistry with Oboro, Camilla, Azura, Mozu and Elise desu

So make him dead on the outside too.

Takumi has better chemistry with fucking Leo and vice versa, same with the older brothers, and not even in a gay way.

Somebody made the mistake of saying that during the daytime and the shitposters took it as a challenge.

wew lads

Mamuifags are trying really hard this time

I want to impregnate this christmas cake

Blame the fags who said NIGHTTIME /FEG/ IS THE BEES KNEES and inviting shitposters on the red carpet.

>Mamuifags unironically think this

I'm open to threesomes.

Has better chemistry with Virion, Lon'qu, Stahl and Henry.

Who's shitposting? I think it's pretty common knowledge that mamui doesn't get shipped with any of the waifus more than they get shipped with other guys. It's just a statement of fact.

I feel like Cherche probably doesn't shave down there. I find that kinda hot.

Yes! Loving Pieri is what I do!

Hahaha, oh wow. Leo must be seething with envy right now.

Camilla will always love Silas more than you.

Azura and Nyx will always be more happier with other men and have better chemistry

Keep trying

Pretty sure this is a case of phoneposting.

>Mamuifags
>It's just one bootybothered guy

You're not helping.

>Liking Christmas cakes
>Fantastic taste, user.

nice thread

where's the rest

That has nothing to do with them having better supports with Kaze than Femui does.

Fine I guess that's fair enough. Since I don't see much evidence refuting it, Selena in A it is.

>A
Niles
Silas
Jakob 1
Felicia 1
Elise
Gunter
Selena

Flora in B still seems iffy, there's a good case for it but I just think it's a slippery slope because by the "contributes for longer" logic we can bump Charlotte/Keaton up pretty far too.

That post was asking for women that have better chemistry with Kaze than Femui

You dont even know what youre shitposting anymore

Turns out the hivemind believes Takumi should be forced upon. I agree with the hivemind.

Why waste time trying to kill a dead man when we could focus our energies on trying to kill one of the other self-inserts? I vote Kris, because he started this whole mess, kind of.

Except he doesn't. His support with Camilla and Nyx are shit. And he pretty much carries the entire Azura support.

I actually posted a smug Femui but it got changed into that when posted which fits just as well.

okay /feg/

who got bootyblasted this time?

>Mamuicucks are STILL mad

Honestly if I could I would put every mamuicuck on a boat and send them to the bermuda triangle

Mamuifags.

Mamuicucks that their waifu has better chemistry with other guys while all of the husbandos have the best chemistry with Femui.

Post pictures that trigger Mamuifags.

>shitposters are husbandofags
Is anyone else here actually not surprised?

Your waifu/husbando is cute and so are you!

He was asking for it.

Kaze makes Femui cry.

CRY.

C R Y
R
Y

out of LOVE

You cant fucking get better chemistry with that. Like walk the fuck out the front door right now because theres no way to counter that

Why can't Mamuifags just accept that no one like pairing Mamui with the girls and that their shitty pairing is unpopular?

Jesus Christ, what a trainwreck of a thread. What the fuck, guys?

Can someone answer the question of whether or not it's good to use some units as GS bots if I'm trying to play efficiently?

Why do retards in this fucking general take bait so easily? This is why shitposting happens.

How do you guys get the energy to shitpost all the time?

>by the "contributes for longer" logic we can bump Charlotte/Keaton up pretty far too

I guess it depends on how much you value GS boosts on the two best units in the game against Flora's status staff utility

Personally I give it to Flora and do think she deserves B but at the same time I don't care enough to really argue it further

Yes GS bots are very useful

Gunter on Corrin
Charlotte on Xander
Keaton on Camilla

Heck the only thing keeping Charlotte out of D tier arguably is her GS boosts

delete this thread

>Mamui gets more pairing art with Niles than any of the waifus
IT'S NOT FAIR

Fuck you

>Anyone here knowing shit about chemistry

Oh I am laffin. Fire Emblem and visual novels don't mean shit.

I really hope that Mamuifag wasn't bring serious about Kaze having more chemistry with other women than Femui.
I mean how retarded can you be.

t. Mamuicuck

I legit think that Pieri herself is behind all these posts

>Conquest 20
>This wind shit moving units all over the place
How the fuck are you supposed to deal with this?

>mfw reinforcements spawned in my starting area barely after the level started

Stop this shit. I'm not a Mamuifag or a Femuifag.

You fucking retards need to stop baiting people and people need to stop eating up that bait.

Azura's is literally the same as Femui's without Kaze's atonement for failure attached. I'd say Beruka or Selena have better supports with him before Azura. I don't disagree with Nyx and Camilla though.

No! I'm scared of Peri!

Mamuifags are basement dwellers who have never interacted with a woman so they no nothing about chemistry.

Takumi makes me happy!
I'm feeling weaker with each passing day ;_;

Pay attention to which way the wind is blowing and count the spaces that units will be moved. I kept everyone grouped together so that people wouldn't be stranded if the wind blew them into enemies.

Unless you're on Lunatic in which case fuck it just go to Fuuga and ignore the chests.

This faggot is officially worse than Tharjafag. Get some sleep, maybe you'll realize how fucking obnoxious you are with your constant "Mamuicuck" this and "Mamuicuck" that. Fuck, you don't even say anything interesting.

>shitgure thread has shitposting

Is anyone surprised? Birthday thread cancer never has good results

Corrin a shit, Robin is better.

Kris is too op, Robin kills himself, and Corrin can hardly be called a self insert.
Mark is the weak link, kill him and use his carcass as the flag to rally upon and wipe his kin from this world.

Hope you get better, user