Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/dDHqv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for FUCK RANKED

best girl

Erste.

First for you should play for fun.

Hotel: Literally, the QTest.

B HULL OR FIRE CONTROL FIRST ON SHCORSH ?

>not posting the better bote

B hull, the range increase is nice but the rudder shift increase is more important.

But that one has no Premium™ version.

Soon™

They could do it fãm. Take away the silver coefficient and no option to mount camo and the weebs would still eat that shit up. And no one would have a good captain for a while unless they have played Myoko a lot. They could even make it prohibitively expensive to play..

If they gave away a Myoko I could see them giving away Takao, especially if they make the mission requirements t9+

kek

Always upgrade hull first on ALL ships except CVs.

>windefeatwindefeatwinwindefeatdefeatdefeatwin

fucking hell this is bullshit

>start playing HoI4
>first loading screen is Yamato being kill by burgers
fug
can't escape

>went from 63.21% WR to 62.71 yesterday

this weekend was terrible all round

>higher average damage in ranked than last season
>lower winrate
Explain

>Kongo on 10,000 HP suicides into my full HP New Mexico
>nothing I can do to avoid it, shells all just bounce off his bow
>"lol"

fun

You learned how to farm damage, but not how to carry games.

>making it possible for him to ram you in the first place
No one to blame but you.

I was in the middle of a brawl with some other allied ships around me against a Colorado and some cruisers

And then this fucker just pops out from around an island 6km, eats my full broadside which knocks him down to 10k, and then rams my ass while my team mates refuse to shoot him (he passed 2km away from a Nicholas).

Yeah I don't see the issue
They just need to put a tier requirement on the missions like it is right now.
Want a tier 5 ARP Kongo? Then you need a tier 5
Want a tier 7 ARP Haguro? Then you need a tier 7

>getting rammed by a ship 8 knots slower then you

You personal skill and performance has nothing to do with winning or losing ranked games.

For other examples, see the 43% bots that got to rank 1.

>New Mexico
>8 knots faster than Kongo

Let me know the next time your NM is hitting 38 knots.

You might want to read that again, user.

Sup /wowsg/, I would like to share a method to aim at exact spot of a ship after gathering some 45 data from watching people punishing broadside ships

>Pic related
Multiply the corresponding multiplier on the F column to the shell travel time. The shell should land at [Multiplier * ShellTravelTime]. The multiplier is calculated by [Speed/12]

On a side note, the E column shows the multiplier according to the 20-knot aiming method.

> He needs to generate stats to shoot scrubs

jesus christ man this isnt a hard game.

just aim ahead and click.

Alright, I just want to make sure I can citadel people at first trial

What makes german cruisers worse than russians?

> these piss ass easy ARP missions

So this is what took 4 months to code Niko?

I hope someone slits your fucking throat and rapes your fat pig slut wife while you bleed out watching with a hard on like the miserable suicidal faggot cuck you are.

I upgraded range on NO first. It's nice to shoot further then Cleveland.

I would also like to understand how that works.

Like god damn teams, I can only carry so hard.

Don't cut yourself on that edge Sandwich

when will you realize that niko is the worst employee in the entire WG company.

Good job

>In short: Smoke deployment works different (reason may be serverload reduction) and the +3 sec rule make it a pain.

>With the (now again) available Smoke Circle mod you can test this yourself:
New Smoke Circles are only created if your ship ( the visibility checkpoint of the ship*) leaves the existing circle. This means you have to become detectable to create another smokecircle. A smokescreen, consiting of multiple circles, is now impossible without getting visible for at least 3+ secs for every circle, if you are close enough to be detected.

>Before 0.5.5 you were able to lay an overlapping smokescreen, consisting of multiple circles, if your ship traveled at about 8-12kn. You did not have to leave the cover of the first circle before the next one was created. Since you now have to leave the first circle, this is no longer possible.
Example comparison Gifs: imgur.com/a/dDHqv

>So what is the normal Scenario at the moment?
>Example:
>A Fletcher has a smoke deployment duration of 28secs. If you go full speed you will create 8 circles ( +2secs, every +4 secs, at 0.2secs)

> you get detected, panic, pop smoke and slow down: first circle arrives after 2 secs. Your SA will fade but you are still visible for another 3 secs after that
> you leave your first circle after 4 secs, another circle pops up but you got detected again and your SA symbol blinks. 3 seconds after that blink you will be visible for another 3 secs.
> now you are slow enough to leave that circle after 6 secs and be detected. Bummer because you missed one charge and the next circle will form in 2+4 secs time and you are detectable for that whole period.

Damn crying baBBies got every destroyers stealth nerfed.

May we all take a moment to honor and remember all the men who fought at the Normandy Invasion and a special thanks to our Navy sailors who pounded the beaches and coastal batteries to make it easier for the boys on the beach!

Yes

isn't that a German tank rolling out

But they by and large missed any of the actual wall leaving it mostly intact when the army landed.

Would you rather kill 30 destoyers, set 300 fires, and do 1 million damage again?

That was literally Hell

>sandwich
Don't you mean

Greg?

Nobody wanted that.

But doing 3 stages of damage based missions is gay as fuck and just going to increase the level of sky cancer CVs in the air during this time frame.

Fact of the matter is...if this was the challenge this did not need 4 months to fucking create.

The whole reason that faggot Niko said its taking time was to make sure they got the mission requirements right....That is a complete horse shit lie because this is about as basic as it comes.

What your are trying to do is solved as the Gunnary problem. There is trig involved, the values are not linear.

The killsteal missions were pretty fun for anyone not in a DD.

Good.

I'm actually pretty glad it's easy this time around. It actually gives me time to do other things and not worry about people throwing matches just to chase down DD ands CLs

i wanted them easier too as I almost didnt get ARP Myoko.

But jesus christ the missions for the flag and other ships like Emden and Tachibana had more creativity than the garbage that they put out.

I know the weeb fags on the forums got butt blasted when they didnt get it in time but that is their own fault.

If you want extra difficulty and grinding in this game go use mutsuki in ranked
Leave the rest of us out of your autism

Why cant you fucking see the point of what I am making you stupid faggot

IT SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN 4 MONTHS FOR THESE REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SHIPS.

WE SHOULD HAVE HAD THE SHIPS BACK IN MARCH.

Stupid fuck.

>that one tank that immediately drives off on its own while everyone else camps at spawn in the boats

World of Tanks in a webm.

So you would have prefered it if it was kill 90 ships, 500 fires, and cap 50 points

See

>The whole reason that faggot Niko said its taking time was to make sure they got the mission requirements right
No, the whole reason for being late was that WG simply didn't want the event to collide with other important stuff. The important stuff being selling Saipans and Texases to NA.

It should've been pretty obvious niko said was just putting up excuses, since straight out admitting "yeah, we're postponing this so you can focus on buying our new premium ships" would be a bad and stupid move. You're silly for actually expecting anything more elaborated than this event.

Are the ARP ships "premium" as in you get bonus credits/xp ?

Although, it would have been better if it didn't take 4 months to do

It still doesn't change the fact that this is better than the old missions

Yup but no captain switching

No. They're literally reskinned animebotes.

That is a flat out fucking bullshit excuse if you think that is the reason.

THE SAIPAN AND TEXAS DIDNT EVEN DROP UNTIL THE LAST 2 MONTHS.

We had all of March and most of April before Saipan was released. Texas came in May.

Overlapping sales with events makes MORE sense because you have a higher influx of people playing ergo more likely to pay for a ship because it might help them with a mission in the event.

The sheer stupidity that says people can only focus on 1 thing in the game is not a sound business model at all.

No. They don't get extra credits/XP

You can switch captains with other ARP ships for no penalty. That's the only premium-like gimmick they get.

Or you know that maybe its proverbial compensation for the missions being so fucking late that they're so easy to finish this time. You might need a new hobby

You absolutely do not get extra credits and xp you fuckwit

user y heff be mad

Saipan was released behind schedule because they couldn't balance it properly. We still had that whole "warm up" shitty month-long CV event. And WG was not gonna change their plans last minute just because of a little 2-week delay.
>Overlapping sales with events makes MORE sense because you have a higher influx of people playing ergo more likely to pay for a ship because it might help them with a mission in the event.
These kind of games are known to target whales primarily. The influx of people coming for the ARP ships is temporary, as shown by the previous event. These people are not very likely to buy as many premium ships.
But whales who are starved of shiny new ships to get are more likely to gobble up any new premiums. Less so if they've just gotten 2 new event ships.

Whether or not WG's marketing tactics are retarded, that's a different story. I'm just outlining possible reasons for what they keep pulling these moves.
Maybe. But at best, we were not going to get anything more than a carbon copy of the previous event requirements. Thinking WG delayed the event 4 months just because they were "thinking how to make it right" is stupid. They delayed it because that's what the selling strategy outlined.

>But whales who are starved of shiny new ships to get are more likely to gobble up any new premiums. Less so if they've just gotten 2 new event ships.

That is completely false as nobody gives a fuck about getting a carbon copy of the Kongo as some sort of deterrent to buying say a unique premium ship.

WG released the Indy but it is not something that is truly special by any means.

That is primarily the reason why I switched to WoT because the amount of premium tanks that are unique to the game and not just carbon copies is higher.

If you look at the most unique premiums in the game:

Tirpitz
Warspite
Atlanta
Atago
Blyskawica

The sheer amount of unique premiums in WoWS is garbage.

WoWS literally released 2 Minekaze clones for christ sake because they couldnt be bothered with finding a unique jap DD to be rendered.

Their selling strategy is retarded. Delaying a fun event that increased server population for the sake of selling shitty premiums is a horrible reason and the person should be fired for such gross incompetence.

> Gunnary problem
huh. I would like to read more on that

>Game that has been out for like 6 years has more unique premiums than game that hasnt been out for a year

shiiiiiiiiieeeeeeet

The sheer irony of it is that those 'Minekaze clones' are not even really Minekaze clones.

Yes, they are functionally the same ship, but they use a seperate, different model.
They did simply reskin it to make the Fujin and Kamikaze out of it, but they didn't save money like they did with the chingchong DDs where they actually used a straight up reskin.

This is some next level reverse trolling. Or simple idiocy.

oh my god are u serious?

they function in the exact same role.

Changing some minor details on the ships is not an entire different model

That is like saying I took a design and added something to it. The DNA of the ships is about 99% similar.

The whole 6 month to model ship meme is a complete fucking lie.

>Changing some minor details on the ships is not an entire different model

The basic hull shape is the same.
But the superstructure is different, the arrangement of torpedoes, guns, AA is different
The depth charges, hatches, etc. are all different.

The differences are like those between the old Furutaka and the new C Hull.

I'm not saying they need six months to make this model.
I'm just pointing out that they were too fucking dumb to simply use a cheap reskin for a publicity giveaway, they had somebody sit down and make this model.

Dont forget all the Omaha clones)))))

though in their defense, it probably takes a lot more work to model a ship than it does for a tank

Greg calm down
Take a deep breath

Tirpitz, Atago, Warspite are all going to have an equivalent silver ship.

> atago
> silver ship

haha no. mogami is already there and they do nothing similar.

oh mang dat reading comprehension

>WoWS literally released 2 Minekaze clones for christ sake because they couldnt be bothered with finding a unique jap DD to be rendered

They could've released the Akatsuki as a T7 or 8 premium and I'd buy it.

??????????????????

WoWS has way more prems in game than World of Tanks ever did "post release"

A lot of WoT premiums are reskins mind you. T34 was literally a tech tree tank, Type 59/T-34-3, Panther 8,8, Jagdtiger 8,8, Churchill III, Matilda IV, the Berlin tanks, I mean Jesus fuck user I could go on and on here.

This is a wargaming title and at the end of the day they need to make money. If you don't like that then go fuck off and play Fallout or something lmao

there is no t8 regular cruiser on the jap line that is similar to the atago.

we arent getting the takao you shitposter.

Who cares about the number of premiums out so long as the non-prem botes are also viable? Hell, when we talk about ships that grossly overperform the competitors, we're usually not talking about premium ships.

prove it, wiseguy

Why is Greg mad all the time?

Back before the Mogami was a tier 8, and before the Myoukou was even in the game, the Takao was the tier 8 IJN cruiser. They took it down for a while, gave it a name swap, and made it a premium. The Atago in shop is actually the Takao and uses the exact same model. The regular Takao is guaranteed to come back at some point when they expand the lines.

It does make sense though to a point for gameplay, to make another circle you have to move out of smoke.

Though in RL if you make a shitload of smoke it will spread out and go everywhere anyways.

It is a nerf.

Amazing high-tier gameplay.

>ranked

cannot wait for tier 1 so I can use my qt hotel

>He thinks an all-T10 mode will be fun
>He thinks that mode is not DoA

>tier 1 so I can use my qt hotel

yeah I can hardly wait for that 7 on 7 bow pointing action

This least week has been fucking cancerous.

>bow pointing action
Yeah, I wish they'd somehow remove that cancerous shit.

Though it does sound sort of lewd if you say it like that.

literally the first pvp game I play in a dd first hit on me detonates. Is this game fun?

Who knows?

He's not even funny mad.

Leave while you can