/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/739861607329726468
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love Sakura!

THARJA

no bully

Fuck off, trash.

Azura a shit

>tharjafags destroyed

Gourgeist ain't ugly though, i'd fuck her

Sophie and Caeldori are a-dori-ble and sophie-sticated!

Azura is shit

'tism

Dori is a-dori-ble!

What the fuck happened last thread in the beginning

Felicia is the cutest! She gives my life meaning! Every day spent with her is a blessing! I`ll always be there for her and she`ll always be there for me! She is my soulmate! I could never want anything more! I love Felicia!

>Azuracuck makes another early birthday thread

The product of Azurafag made Shitgure threads.

yo

is that a spongebob blanket

Don't reply to me.

Please come back bby I miss you

What about your son?

bitch swear to god ill beat your ass and squat a deuce in your mouth bitch

Is that felicia in a school swimsuit?

Felicia's thighs should be much thicker.

Which pair-up partner gives the highest skill boost?

Recruited Shiro. Not much else to report. I have a bunch of people approaching high support levels, so maybe tonight or tomorrow will be interesting.

Don't reply to my husbands son either.

fite me irl

Shittiest waifu and why is it Azura?

So has the "comfy and humble" husbandofags meme been debunked now?

Seriously tho I fucking love Sophie's hair so much.

I like how fingers are sooner pointed at waifufags than they are husbandofag

like husbandofags can surely do NO wrong as proven time and time again, and even if they did have a clean slate, they cant POSSIBLY have a few bad apples like shitgurecucks

fuck you man you look like a bitch and ill hit you in your bitch mouth after youre done eating my dookie

It's a floral kinda pattern!

Yeah, both that and the keychain charm came from one of my friends!

It never existed in the first place. Even most husbandofags will tell you that. It was just one autist pushing it constantly.

Last night proved that husbandofags are just as shitpost-heavy as waifufags desu

no u

Please stop bullying my husbando's mother.

What does your family think of your Waifu?

Please don't turn into Tharjafag.

>Being this paranoid and insecure

>like husbandofags can surely do NO wrong as proven time and time again

But that's not a meme, it's true. Even if shitgure is shit it's more logical to assume that it's a watercuck's fault than a shitgurecuck. It's not rocket science.

Why do Floracucks always bully Azura?

>its a waifuwars chapter
love it

It's just trolls. We'll always be confy

Post those NA castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Best Replica weapon go

>w-we don't shitpost we swear
>those last two threads
(lol

Hey ninja run user. Post your Azura!Asugi, I'm curious about something.

now youve done it bitch had enough of your ass im comin for you

>shittiest wife and why is it Rhajat?
FTFY

Probably a second gen. Find a father with Skill bonuses at ranks C and A with a mother with Skill bonuses at B and S. The best class bonuses would be either Sniper or Spear Master at +3 Skill, but Master Ninja is also acceptable at +2.

I don't understand the "shitgure" meme, he really didn't do anything wrong or offensive.

I was told this is like Fire Emblem. The question is, is it any good?

its effie desu

What does the text above the picture say?

>marrying arab "woman"
Feggot.

>liking Shitgure

Fuck off, trash.

i'll be waiting

thought she was indian

twitter.com/NintendoUK/status/739861607329726468

Azama can actually get by with one Heart Scroll and you're pretty much set.

Odin, on the other hand, deals with middling growths in a harder game and you're basically babying him with a dlc item if you use that.

One thing is certain: she's not human. Azuza not a shit near her.

Honkers blown the fuck out

Blame his bland ass mom. Azura's presence actively makes the plot worse, but you can't remove Corrin without losing the premise of the game.

Join the Severa Faan Club today!

Oh, it was my friend hoping that i like the charm and being happy that they restocked on them!

Where do I sign up?

step one complete

That's actually really disappointing. Is he any more redeemable in Revelation? Should I feed him stat boosters for MAG and SPD?

Is winning that something Sakura would actually be happy about?

>Shitvera
No.

Why are they tanks?

Please get a trip so I can filter you.

As OFFICIALLY decided by EU fans

Nohr - Camilla

Hoshido - Sakura

I love Pieri and so do you!

Only if I get free stuff.

I'm at work, but what are you curious about? He turned out surprisingly weak, given his parents. His strength is meh and I haven't even promoted him yet, despite using him as a pair-up bot to teach people the way of the ninja.

Shittiest waifu and why is it Flora?

>this character is shit only and ONLY because of his tangential relation to another character

uh oh

t. Azurafag

Cheating on Pieri!

Just say you love tsun & twintails, and you're officially a member!
You get free cuddles and love.

>revelations odin

AHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, he's a victim of bad unit balance like the majority of non-royal units. He's got it particularly terrible because he's in a chapter where you also get promoted Level 5 Xander and Leo, and Hinoka and Ryoma in the chapters before.

Revelations is good for min-max grinding though, so feel free to invest some time into him if you're into that. He actually makes a pretty good Levin Sword user when you reclass to Samurai.

Fuck off cuck.

I hate Shigure and so do you!

Peri is literal shit

Shitgure is literal shit.

>get a sick ass member card when joining the belka fanclub
>get literally nothing when joining the selena fanclub
Meh

I'm just saying how it is, friendo

Woah, calm down Florafag. There's no persecution or "witch hunt" going on, it's just an opinion. There's no "complex", no "conspiracy" You had no reason to get so mad unless that really upset you.

It was just some horseplay, lighten up, take a break and walk away.

I hate Azura and so do you!

>marry peri
>die

What kinda love though? If it's just platonic I'm not going.

Why do you Azurafags always type like retards?

Should I get #FE or Minecraft for WiiU?

It was entertaining, but the animation quality was very questionable at times. There was also a bit of filler with content that wasn't originally in the novels, so the pacing can be fucked up in certain spots. Unfortunately, you won't get much pay-off either since season one is only the beginning of the larger story at hand and season two isn't out yet. If you do decide to watch it, don't watch the older OVA series to compensate for a lack of a season two because it spoils a lot and is incredibly rushed.

TL;DR—Just read the damn novels. There should be a fan-translation floating around somewhere.

Because they are literally retarded.

I have never used a Kinshi Knight.
Will making my level 15 sniper mozu a kinshi knight make her shit? i would like a second flying unit. she will have bowfaire and quickdraw

the best part of the show was the 1st ed song

Mitama is thick!