twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for boipussy :3c

where my gms shitters at?

RIGHT HERE

You want your daddy to fuck you?

we love you guys too
t. /wpsg/

uwu

Whats the best way to go about selling your gear for $?

gamersoul

what's your ign? i might be interested in buying
also what class?

ded game

That's right. And what are you gonna do to change that?
Nothing. That's what.
Because no one actually wants to keep /msg/ alive. No one here fucking talks about the game. Even in the arguments against or for pre-bb it's never the game itself it's always circlejerking about who plays what.
Let the fucking thread die, and stay dead. It's been dying before 50 fucking posts for the last two or three MONTHS more often than not.

mad

how maplestory be improved without changing it back to pre-bb

like, would making timers longer for bosses make the game better?

i think they should still scale the gold you get with monster levels
like after 160 every monster still gives the same ammount of gold, they should make like lv200+ monsters drop 3k each or something AND WHY DO HIGH LEVEL MONSTERS STILL DROP MANA ELIXIRS?!

>high level monsters dropping shit tier healing items
i will admit this triggers my autism
all those unagi

At one point I wanted to try and keep /msg/ alive, no matter what I tried the discussion always went back to memes and circlejerking. I'm not even sure if you faggots are aware how many players you've driven away.

was it us or nexon

does anyone have the .wz file that disables the word filter censor? i know it gets changed every patch but i just came back and shits annoying

thank u

**** you

Yeah i'm mad because no one here even talks about fucking maplestory, because there's nothing to talk about except every 6 months when a new patch comes out. Even then it's half mabinogi, and half other shitty games. Even pservers are dead as shit, there's just nothing going on, and I don't know why anyone keeps bringing the thread back. Look at all the posts in this thread. 23 in 5 hours. That's 5 posts an hour. I see 6 posts that are related to things involving maplestory itself, and 3 of those are about how to sell your gear. + I guess makes 7.

It's just disappointing. I mean I can't stop people from making the thread again and again but it's literally pointless. make it something you have around the summer and winter patches. Don't force trying to keep it up with bumps, that's just fucking stupid.

If fucking Katawa Shoujo can keep having threads, we can too

I want to fuck Nero in cat form

ok fellers here's some old maplestory feels
>remaking character because you massed into str to beat maple island
>hp warrior, sindit, defense page, solo cleric, poison mage, hybrid spearman
>deleting character which got stuck in sleepywood or orbis
>using white potions when you have 5k hp cause theyre cheaper
>picking a class that you saw using a cool skill in hhg1
>warriors who put points into that regen hp while hanging on rope skill for pig beach
>running around maps pressing the up key to find hidden streets
>dagger attacks' pitiful range
>stab vs slash multiplier
>weird crit interaction which made sharp eyes buff night lords more than other classes
>crossbowmen and pages were just shit
>people spending 50m to kill bosses with meso explosion
youre welcome for the old maplestory feelings, lmk if you want more

if you've gotten the point where you're treating that place as a role model you should really just fucking kill yourself
/ksg/ has enough autism to consistently hit the bump limit anyways

>Autism : The Post

didnt really expect much else from a new mapler. get to sleep you've got fat chinese school in the morning.

Literally just do it yourself

discord invite pls

also anyone in windia and in the guild online right now

if you need an invite I can log on, ign?

l0lelf

Can someone accept my inv to LOVE ty

i never did any of that because i never fucked up making my character or got stuck anywhere because i wasn't retarded and looked up basic info before i played

who do i whisper to be in /msg/'s mapleroyals guild?

there isnt one bc royals is shit

nobody because royals is fucking shit and nobody plays it

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Post IGN and MAYBE I'll jot you down for the future guild that'll never happen

hello

Greetings friends, it is I, your immortal leader, Tetrazene. I've logged on to tell you that I will be making a new guild on MapleRoyals for all of us to enjoy. Please log on and post your IGN so I may add you to the guild.

hi i would like to talk, perhaps about a server in which i can experience an older version of maplestory, one that came before that really large patch, i dont remember its name

please dont be rude i am just a kind of guy, i am nice like this guy but i am not that guy, i am nicer

Never mind, I have logged off for the day. I will return tomorrow.

i am neither of these people because i have a vagina and they dont but i think that an older experience of maplestory can be found on the quality server maple ROYALL, we have a thriving community of brazil and vietnamese gold farmers

Dead thread @ 130 posts. calling it now.

not a single one of these people are me, i am just an unknown man (i use the pronoun man but i actually associate as a half bihuman demisnail alligaylion who has a red glowing eye because hes evil)

this post has not a lot of content, but thats okay

listen up you stupid motherfuckers, its me, your friendly neighborhood alpharoyaller reporting in to let all of you shitheads know that royals, OKAY?.,, is ACTUALLY a good server, so all of Your idiot friends know "no"

i cant even begin to do it if i wont want to play the game but when i wouldnt didndt the water would run and spill all over my keyboard

nice try GMShills, hahahahahahaha

(xd ebin)

inb4 the nostalgic experience becomes pic related status

sorry for the delay, could you apply through the guild window?

this is the general for HYPE THIS GAME HYPE AAAAHHH overwatch game, its a good game and os this is the general for it here is the required reading material to post in this thread also please no shitposting, no there are no guilds in this game jist join poarty chat over expox LIVE or playstation 3 network communications device platform server (4) and speak to us over your microphone connected ONLY to a headset PLEASE dont talk without one we wont hear you

(LINKS)

(here)

HOLY HYPE THIS IS SO HYPE OH MY GOD HYPE AS SHIT HOLY FUCK GET HYPE

is anyone there?

no, literally the only posts in this garbage thread is us (me) shitposting samefagging over and over again

driving home the point that nobody plays this game and that i [(we) me (you) [chow]] am the only one who posts in this general and plays this game (only sort of though), since were all just alter ego hallucinations of chow's (who himself is just a hallucination of alpha's[me/mine])

what the fuck are you talking about

the saddest part is that these shitposts arent even good

theyre about as good as royals (rekt lmao), the server that is, the one that only shitters play

This is what /msg/ has become. Fucking disgusting. Please stop making these threads and let it die already.

nah

shut the fuck up you stupid piece of shit

if any of you were wondering what the person who was shitposting, dominating this thread, as in literally the only poster ever, looks like, here i am: pic relATE to me

hey guys what if there was a maplestory class like quicksilver from the new x man movie where he runs very fast and saves everyone from the building exploding with flame? that would be so epic i would play him every day but i would play an evil version of hime where instead of saving people i would prank them evil like the jokester from batman (except batman is evil in my headcanon too i call him darkman) i would run very fast before the monsters could hit me like dark site but also ignore percent damage skills like gollux gem or vellum beam of lazer since i could just run around it or dodge it and appear behind him to punch him

my quicksilver would not be very storng phyusicaolly, mostly as strong as athletic sports player but he punch so fast it makes up for it like low lines bitch class hurrficane from bowmaster versus 1 hit and quit marksboy (not man since its also a bitch class but i like it more than bitchmaster) but instead of 120 ms delay between hit sfor the quicksilver class it would let you choose how low the delay is since he can go extra fast so i would type 0 for the delay and instantly kil bosses using the DARK MATTER PUNCH multiply x infinity and devided by 0 !!!

it would only alow 1 player to be the quicksilver class though at any time because it would be me and it wouldnt make sense to have more than 1 unless yoru tlaking about avengers quicksilver but i hate that guy he such a fukkin fag!

follow me @mapleroyalsquickster

guys I can't bare to see this thread like this

I'm not gonna remake it or bump it anymore

I'm sorry for going back on my promise to keep the thread alive no matter how many times it dies.

today a lightning bolt struck me and awoke my ancient telekinetic telepathic electrokinesis powers in me that i had since birth and before that too

i immediately took action: i electric teleported to my house and turned on my pc without touching it, i then downloaded maple royal at lightning speed since i was manually transferring the data by copying the state of the electrons of thde drive of the server location and replicating it on my pc's drive, but since i also had earlier awoke reality altering abilities i accidentally cloned the server into my room and since no 2 identical things can exist in the same universe it created a parallel universe where only i exist and the only difference between the two universes is 1 the people in it and 2 that the server isi n my house instead of somewhere in mexico or some shit

so with my electriconic power im basically telelinked into my pc and can operate every task on it simultaneously, so as i type this (at light speed btw) im playing royals, buying gach tickets, and im wondering what i should do with this server in my room

if youre wondering how im interacting with you all its obviously because i created a tunnel between the two universes in my room so that i can still connect to the internet (but if i leave the universe it may or may not collapse, havent tested it so im in my room in universe 2 atm)

tl dr what do i do with the royals server also guess what i just drank? allen's peach cocktail juice delicious yum yum gaborsky

destroy both so that nobody can play that shit server ever again

either that or kill me so i dont have to ever see any more shitposts about it from you or anyone else

this is the third post void of any meaningful content

in the past minute, at least, since all posts on these threads are without meaning or content

if for any reason anyone other than me decides to come to this thread, do yourself a favor and either dont or leave

nobody is here or posting except me and they arent even funny shitposts let alone non-shitpost posts

in other words, go away

21st post like the 21ist century

and yet people are still trying to play a 19th century caveman game

if nostalgia is so good why dont you kill yourselves then, youll get all the nostalgia you want when your life flashes before your eyes

shitpost /this/

*unzips dick*

This is what /msg/ has become. Fucking disgusting. Please stop making these threads and let it die already.

this is what royals has done to us

>BRICKSQUAD

thread get die

not on mine

SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAd

Dawnveil please save us from this horror

>he still thinks his ironic ghetto humour funny
Please never come back to Royals

royals is where we delegate our trash

He's like a microwaved diaper, he belongs in an autism cage

shaking my head

Reminder that people still laugh about you and your buttbois and believe you're legitimately autistic.
If you do wanna play Royals again, I suggest you make a new character and forum account.

What guild can i join on reboot right now and is good

>almost every royaler on /v/ and Veeky Forums is autistic as fuck
>can't find a good pub guild that'll take someone who doesn't level up/boss often
>starting to get bored of maple altogether

>walking through henesys ch 1
>random guild invite
>its monday
>join guild, take weekly potions, leave guild

HAHA THANKS FAGGOTS

Join NotAgain! We are a brand new close-knit Royals guild centered around safe fun and family values!

anyone play mapledestiny? its a pre-bb v83 private server

just exploers + aran. obviously not for everybody but im having fun on it.

mapledestiny.net/

I too am wondering about this.

How can I get my lvl 100 DB on the reboot server to stop sucking at everything.

I'm tempted to make a bucc DESU
Should I do it?

Shooting lasers sounds fun, and dex is cheap as fuck

I think it's kinda funny.

bucc is str

no you fuckin autistic loser get a life.

At first, yeah. It kinda gets stale after the millionth "s m h t b h f a m" while you're trying to grind.

Buccs are fun, go for it.

Oh huh, they are. Always figured all pirates were dex.

rip yellow