Other urls found in this thread:

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
icefrogtruth.blogspot.hu/2010/10/truth.html
icefrogtruth.blogspot.hu/2010/10/i-will-try-to-answer-some-of-questions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>11 memes early

nth for Traxex is the best waifu

Pugna is cute!

I'm finally leaving this abusive relationship (dota 2). Playing this game made me realize that I am like a battered woman. Half the time, the game is not fun. I deal with teammates who scream, flame, and blame, lobbies where 7/10 of the people are stupid shit skins from south america who type "ez" or "?" in (all), people who report me for buying a blink dagger on sven, people who feed first blood due to positioning error then flame teammates around them, people who see 1 teammate die at 6:00 and then call gg and start feeding down mid, and more. Each game is 45 minutes of your time with no option to escape and heavy punishment if you do escape.

I realized I no longer need to be like a battered woman. I don't need to endure all of this stupid gay shit 50% of the time, just to hold out for the other 50% of the time that are the good times. I don't need to let Dota 2 choke me and throw me on the ground just to wait for Dota 2 to bring me flowers the next day and say sorry and how we can start over and be better. I'm done with it. I want a relationship with a game that is fun 100% of the time, not 50% fun and 50% teeth grinding insane fury. There isn't a single game out there with a shittier "community" (probably due to it being full of fucking shit skins). Losing in other games doesn't feel this bad, there's no reason to play this fucking game anymore.

>tfw honeypot stadium will be filled with muslims.

>tfw no kek

tl;dr

>posting new thread memes in your own thread Shameful.

>early
>fucked up OP
report and go to the real thread

shamefur dispray

>Actially losing so bad that it isnt fun
git gud

The mist blinded my post.

kek

>threadwars
xd

celebritytypes.com/global-style/test.php
Post em together with your favourite hero
Mine's Drow, the tempo controller.

I guess since Icefrog's identity is confirmed to be Abdul, the old blogposts are probably mostly true.

icefrogtruth.blogspot.hu/2010/10/truth.html
icefrogtruth.blogspot.hu/2010/10/i-will-try-to-answer-some-of-questions.html

>discord on OP

delete this

why care

>why care

this desu senpai
just wanna play my game and fap to arcana pa

who cares desu

Its just me or playing dota2 become a stressful thing to do? I play on 4k mmr bracket and every match have a toxic or a troll player and it become one hour of suffering like the seven plane of hell. I love this, i love the game and all his content, but playing it. No more.

JUST 15 MINS LEFT till I can break my fast WEW. 20 HOURs of being hungry. I feel like clinkz

>>>/reddit/

>his
dota is a girl, senpai.

What hero do you play when you are fasting and are thirsty and hungry AF?

>fasting
literally what

>>/r/eddit/

It's ramadan. I can't eat, drink or fap during daylight hours.

It's Ramadan, user.

Pudge obviously

please
and im not joking
kys

edgy

Techies, you fucking subhuman.

Sry, I'm not a shitskin

kyss :*

Why do you play a game made by Abdul Ismail?

>he never donated to his favourite streamer

(You) for the poor :( ?

My favorite streamer, Barnyyy spent all his donations on meth though.

To the user who did the TL;DR in the last thread about Pendragon going full TMZ when he sees his game dying, thanks again.

>Abdul managed to make a better game than white men

Unable to fabricate

Techies

What's purge thinking about?

(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)(You)

Regretting berning all his money.

>you'll never fuck Nik
why live doturds?

just bernie things

>my mmr is lower than slacks
>why do i live

Brighter days.
Looking forward to that Purge Noob Cast again

>he thinks necro is support
>he ignores the marked lanes
>4k mmr
When does this shit end

I'm planning to stay up all night to watch esports but I'm not sure if I can keep myself awake. Got any tips on keeping myself up?

>heavy aoe magical dmg in enemy team
>LMAO I DONT NEED BKB I GOT LINKENS XD
just kill me

meepo

>implying it'll be fun

>Yyyellow guys purge here with another Purge casts a pub, this looks like it'll be a very boring 3k game so lets get right into it and follow this single lane at all times while I talk about how you should basically do the opposite of whatever this guy is doing as I miss whatever is going on in the other lanes.

Looks about right.

Don't type it and you'll be good

Unironically prefer that to anything but Tobi, Cap or Synd

>a-at least bernie going to win with all the money I gave him haha...

Life's all over by that fucking cool, dotards? I'm support abought, CARRY Abaddon't care a favor and somes on the fucking basics, man. How the place with all day.

These fucking shit.

I'm sum up what basics, sometimes outta cool, dude..

Only into talkins like /jp/ all damage.

>tfw I playing facts here.

I just WHERE MY RL friend I want and run the endium wins look the /d2g/

Nice..

Man, because weathere keeps good as going instead ally appreciate when I was well, man.

In the fucking Muslims heal, fix your CAN'T EVEN SPECTATE THAT SHIT.

My and my friend the /d2g/

>tfw I couldn't been kind with him...

Your CARRY Omniknight that the game as that literally keeps good ol' damn Immort and saved, worked Icefrog.

This fuckin' S&Y.

Stay poor and rush a fuck again

This it's not care.

FuckingSingSing's say and I'm literally I don't give into me of you god damn Immore!

I am tonight a new passive, shitlords could haved dumb for me a position if Secret whenever.

>tfw I am that equals Terrain to build first, 2 points into build I lited Steam is famous thread of a man.

Man, I literally depends used to build that that in to build first, 2 tournament. This is just serior?

I'm no fucking facts ints talk about behink. I just exiterally got my aghanism you can I was talk about when it cool.

If you should do me good after to finish thankful your future always man, mannerdlord while I literally give and accords could I like you to beford all, it seems I still the here.

Then I was I am desponder after and same, manner a AC after.

Nice, man..

Yourname are you can't give some post off a could I am tonight, as just give a post not cool.

NO WONDER THE FEW TIMES WHERE Jakiro and run to a restors one helped, dudesignated, for the end those fucked and shitskin is and turn it cool, dudes do?

Not cool, dudebro?!

his purge casts a pub videos are great when it came to actually very low level games.
too bad he later focussed on these educational mid range skill level pubs
his n00b casts at TI were absolutely fine basicly because he didnt tryhard too much and focused on everyone having a good time. when actually casting he falls back waaaaaaay too hard into his educator role

>guy last picks pudge after losing 300 gold
>"me mid"
>"u son of bitch I fuck your mother"

Nice blog, friend-o

the spacing tho

Autism

Report his posts and move on

+1

>no memes allowed
>dee too gee dead as fuck
congrats, enjoy talking about dota 2 :)

>esports coming soon

I don't give a shit.

is leshrac goodLina or is lina badLeshrac?

>discord

good bye d2g forever i knew things were goingnto shit since forever but i guess thisbis what breaks the camels back

What non dota 2 game are you playing right now d2g?

Ok
What are you going to play?

Lina is BadLion
Leshrac is GoodZeus

no one except the redditors use it anyways

that game where the guy becomes a butler for a family of insane rich girls and ends up getting bullied. I only got to the first dinner scenes but it seems really good so far.

>reddit officially supported by ValveCorpSoftWare
4CHINCHIN AT SUICIDE WATCH

i dont play games becuase i am not a fucking child

>Abdul
>Icefrog
>Middle Eastern
Well, that makes sense.
Brown people are the best Dota players this world has ever seen.
Miracle, w33, Kuroky, Universe, Bulba, Sumail, etc

is this just a random post run through the translator a million times

Could it be possible! This new user in the thread hath not yet heard of it, that ICEFROG IS DEAD!

Imagine having this line instead: "get your LOL on at Veeky Forums.org/vg/d2g".

At what mmr do people stop getting completely fucked by pudge?

ti*go markov chain

Its okay. Us really in the know about memes come here. Our secret club.

So, Riot CEO leaked Icefrog identity for reals

no

he just confirmed it

we have know that he was named abdul ismail since forever, we just needed comfirmation

Where all the goodposters @? :D

Riot being a scumbag, shady, shitty company determined to create a """"""MOBA"""""" monopoly through disgusting and shitty tactics again
Wow, who would have known. That's really some news.

Abdul Ismail is a meme that Pendrafuck put into this world and now his partner in crime is seeking to reinforce it.
Don't get rused.

Shit game but I have to thank them for all that sfm content, gonna keep me busy inbetween games tonight :3

We all knew it was Abdul, so it was not something new. The real question is, if they can get sued for that? Do any of you amerifats know?

t. abdul or abduls friend

its really not a big deal icefrog relax, chinks are dead already it wont hurt your baby that htey find out you are a muslim

>t. abdul
>implying Icefrog is still alive

whoever designed those booties, is a goddamn artist my friend.

Agreed, what's the name of that thick girl? I've only seen a couple of sfm's of her? I think she wears eskimo clothes or something like that, she needs more content honestly.

liquid will 2-0 mvp right

mei is bae

It's official, reddit is now official superior to d2g in ever regard.