>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E

>FF Explorers
pastebin.com/jNVTmu58
Discord room: discord.gg/0mpm2kbJPLFjZGX3

>FFIX released on PC & smartphones
youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI May Update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/50529-May-10-2016-(JST)-Version-Update
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXIV (3.3) on June 7th
Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=EPmeKA5-03M

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-brave-exvius-heads-west/

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

Whoa! Tifa is here! The bad guys better be careful!

>versus edition
>not best sisters edition
5 more hours lads!

Well uh, the screenshots turn out very small.

Iroha is for Strength Training & Healthy Weight Gaining!

Best bro coming through

Yeah, VBA is fucking stupid like that.

So when are you building an Excalibur?

So is it an on running joke to reuse the same names through the FF games?
Isn't there someone named Cid in nearly every game?

>Lulu doesn't know squats

Yes

Nah.
Sarah is cute, but Lightning is a piece of shit.

Get your ass back onto VIII.

>Lightning is cute, but Serah is a piece of shit.
I agree

That's not exercise, she's just bending over to show off her goods

wedge and biggs got zaped by that esper and they ended up in chrono trigger land

Well, I'll give her a good work out

Does anyone have any fanart of Galuf's showdown with Exdeath?

How about, I just play them at the SAME time.

No.

Cutie!

Here's how it started

my mugga!

Has anyone here played, and beaten IX on Steam? I'm on 'Disc 4', just got here. I'm having a devil of a time getting Zidane's Ultima Weapon from the ocean. I don't recall it being this annoying on the previous versions. I realize I have infinite dead peppers since the chocobos give them out for free, but I've been using a ton of them on this shimmering island dot to no avail.

I can't not view these guys as like, digletts mixed with black people.

>Serah is cute, but Lightning is a piece of shit.

Absolutely correct.

Terrible idea. You'll just fail to immerse yourself fully to the stories/characters/mechanics.

>ff12 being put on ps4 only instead of ps4/vita so i cant have a ultimate jrpg handheld
seriously, ff12 is the last game i would need to make the psvita the best handheld of all time

Scratch this, I just had to give up for it to finally work. Only took 80 dead peppers or so.

I dunno, I got a Pukulatmuj +1 two free logins ago & a Claidheamh Soluis during the last Free Login. First priority when I get back is to get the Atrophy Boots +1 by finding a 105 clothcrafter, which will allow me to have a full 119 Gearset.

Maybe I'll work on Excalibur after.

Have you tried confirming you're in the right spot with image/video references? Some ocean spots are pretty troublesome from what I remember years ago.

Fuck it, back to taking screenshots with this. Kinda tough though, since in fullscreen, the buttons kick me out of it

that strategy works surprisingly well

Excalibur is a fun toy, but I'd focus on your other gear first. Are you melee Red Maging?

I really fucking love how this game opens. Your main character is just murdering people left and right.

I want to be around when you first get introduced to Cyan, it's fucking dark

Is Terra the most genocidal protagonist in the series? I'm actually curious if there's a good guy that's killed more people. Cecil maybe?

There's no way Cecil has killed more people.

Terra killed a lot, I'm sure. More than Cecil. What about Lightning? Isn't she basically a terrorist a the beginning of the game? Speaking of terrorists, AVALANCHE killed a whole sector with their bombing. So maybe Tifa, Cloud, and Barrett are the biggest killers

Jesus my man I hope you're not trying to play it in fullscreen where every pixel is gigantic
It's going to look better if you scale it down a bit to where it blends together, unless you're sitting way back from your monitor or something

Ramza. The Durai Papers were merely propaganda written to shame the losers of the war and hide the fact that Ramza is a fucking psychopath.

VII and XIII protagonists. You're killing Shinra and PSICOM soldiers left and right. Every other game you're mostly killing monsters.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

I can't wait to see him do nothing wrong in HD.

Imagine how handsome he will look in HD

Thinking about this, that's kinda mean. I am guessing the main Empire/Government are full of assholes, and dictators/tyrany. I mean, I just went through a nice town and am invading their mine, to get Esper, which I don't even know what that is yet.

I've got it in a good spot right now I think. I just played with the settings, and everything looks fine, I am going in windowed mode, and just make the window larger for when I take a screenshot.

stilling requesting artist's name

>I can't wait to see him do nothing wrong in HD.

You have two main protagonists in the series, you switch half way. But the game doesn't REALLY have a main character, there are good segments of the game where you are away from them. And almost all the characters have their moment to shine.

soldiers in a war is different from Terra being basically a gas chamber for people

Considering my stats, yes. Although I'm not really fond of the idea of grinding Merits & Job Points for Mastery. It's the same reason I haven't taken the time to raise my personal chocobo or level my Adventuring Fellow. Laziness and lack of dedication for such a thing.

I've pretty much done all I've wanted for XI and have no firm goals anymore. I'm on cruise control doing side things on the last free login like Safe Expansions, Monstrosity, Abyssea, Ambuscade, etc. May as well try out Dynamis

I don't even know anything about him and I laughed.
Speaking of, should I bother to wait to play XII, and get it remastered, Or should I just play it when I get my first chance?

>I am guessing the main Empire/Government are full of assholes, and dictators/tyrany
not all, but yes they go down the path of tyranny and during that a few people start to question.

Might as well wait now since it's coming out next year. You can time to put a few more FFs under your belt which already have remakes/remasters.

See how you feel after VI & VIII, you have all the time in the World man.

>Final Flan VI and VIII

He won't be missing much.

>AVALANCHE killed a whole sector with their bombing
Destroying the reactor didn't take out the whole sector, what are you talking about?

>tfw ffvii user is actually a bed ridden cancer patient

Unless you don't have a PS4 of course, or will wait on the inevitable PC port.

>X
Tidus is both the viewpoint character and intrinsically tied to everything that's going on in the game. X basically has dual protagonists (which is why Yuna is even on the logo), but pretending that Tidus somehow isn't a real protagonist is a joke.
>XII
True enough, but making the POV character someone who observes other people who move the plot is pretty common in fiction.
>XIII-1
It's called an ensemble cast. VI did the same thing.
>T-0
The whole Class Zero is the protagonist. They're treated like one entity by other characters and their personal hopes and fears interest nobody except themselves because everybody thinks they're disposable. It's not a personal story.
>XIII-2
Dual protagonists and always presented as such.
>The chance that Luna (or Stella) should've been the protagonist in XV isn't that unlikely either at this rate.
Except for the small detail that Noctis was the only known character for like two years, Nomura's interviews always emphasized him and the other three guys, his development and journey is driven internally, and the earliest comparisons were with Cloud and Squall: characters who were the sole linchpin of their respective games.

TL;DR: You have a bizarre and nonsensical idea that everything has to revolve around the protag, including the stories that fundamentally can't.

I find Salvage better to make money with. I go on my Beastmaster. Easily get 650k a day from 1 run

>The Durai Papers were merely propaganda written to shame the losers of the war
But a big part of it was showing that the winner (Delita) wasn't as heroic as he seemed.

I can't stop laughing at the back of this guys helmet.

Yeah I don't have a PS4, and I doubt my computer will be able to run XII Remastered.

AVALANCE dropped a plate on sector 7. Don't you read the news?

>Yeah I don't have a PS4, and I doubt my computer will be able to run XII Remastered
Do you think your computer will be able to run a PS2 emulator?

That's what isn't on the offical shinra report of the sector 7 collapse :^)

Nah, but seriously, you're talking about just the reactors, right? They didnt kill sectors, but they did kill a lot of innocent employees. They mention that a lot. Also, all the people who need electricity to survive, or electrical surges or whatever, may have killed a civilian or 2.

FFXII should have been a slice in life game about Fran and Balthier.

Squall and co. killed dozens or even hundreds of Galbadian soldiers on their journey. But they're also trained killers, so they obviously didn't care.

Oh. Right. I thought you were referring to the Sector 1 incident. Those evil bastards sure kept busy.

Yeah I haven't done Salvage either. Likely would have helped when I was scraping money & sparks together to afford scarlet linen.

I should really make a checklist of things in XI I haven't tried.

>fucking a wookie

>Download Failed
>Download failed
>Retrying...
>rinse and repeat

I...I'm...I'm finally free from RK? one year and months of slavery are finally done!

tell me /ffg/ what I should do now?

Why not try out Brave Exvius, kupo?

The Final Fantasy games were the base cases for PCSX2 development and will play fine on even toasters these days. Of course, if you want to upscale everything past native resolution then you'll need better hardware, but you can just put it in software mode and call it a day. My laptop on an i5 4200M and Intel HD 4600 can run X, X-2, and XII without problems.

NPCs in the slums mention that many people died due to Avalanche's reactor bombing.

I don't know which main protagonist killed the most people during the games (probably Lightning), but before the games' beginnings only Terra and Cecil have committed atrocities and out of those Cecil's are the more vile and numerous ones, since Terra is only famous for killing soldiers, while for instance Celes has torched a city state (That's what it's supposed to be according to S-E.) in the same game, which is brought up.

Take a hit of this,kupo!

>and will play fine on even toasters these days
Not on mine. I essentially played IZJS on perma-turbo mode.

>wookie
a damn hot wookie

I did since it was ninja launched a month (or so) ago.

>since Terra is only famous for killing soldiers
she was a walking gas chamber, she killed her own soldiers half the time too

>attrocities
>not principaled, anti-west, anti-imperialist actions

The Empire did nothing wrong

I'm excited to have an official IZJS, but even more I'm really excited to have uncompressed audio.

But it also brought to light how many people Ramza killed for his sister. Of course, the number varies depending if you count monsters and demons as victims of his unstoppable rampage. Off the top of my head

>the leftover corpse brigade soldiers in chapter 3's Grog Hill
>shitloads of random thieves like the ones attacking balthier or the ones in chapter 4's mountain map
>plenty of soldiers working for the various powers

Sure, his brothers and the other generals did they're fair share of killing but Ramza isn't a dindu nuffin.

Of course this same logic applies to all FF protags but no one in Tactics except maybe Vormav did anything wrong

Different PoV romhacks of Tactics when

I need to as well. There are lots is small things I've never looked into, like the adventuring fellow. I also need to beat A Crystalline Prophecy

Her arm looks cold? Or her lack of pants?

>uncompressed audio
That's the good stuff. The only thing I disliked about XII. Really speaks to how much they packed onto that DVD.

I'm certain it will work fine.

how many gems do we get until bsb fest?

>nd out of those Cecil's are the more vile and numerous ones
>numerous
There are a grand total of two incidents, the raid on Mysidia and the Nibelheiming of Mist.

>But it also brought to light how many people Ramza killed for his sister
Ramza was already "known" as a despicable murderous heretic though, the papers did nothing but improve how he looked.

As of today, aproximately 78 gems

How much money is in your wallet, kupo?

Remember, attack while the head's in the shell. Heh heh.

>gems
that depends on how much money do you want to threw away.

You're probably thinking in Mythril

Attack while its head's in the shell!
It's gonna counterattack with its laser.

>nibelheiming of mist
Hehe, that made me laugh.

I have to play FFT again. I was too young to understand the story.

neat
don't
i'm playing a lot of mobage slot machines
it's easier to just call every currency gems

ok, seriously the redownloading thing is annoying me, what I should do? uninstall the game and re-downloading it?