/drg/ Danganronpa General : Imperial edition

Last thread: Image limit reached
Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>News
DR3 anime to be split into two parts, "Future" and "Despair"
famitsu.com/news/201603/26102228.html

Famitsu scans for upcoming DR3 anime:
i.imgur.com/tJ0SWA6.jpg
i.imgur.com/aW1rhbs.jpg

Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410
Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in 2016 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
Dangan Ronpa 3 will be a new anime scheduled for release in 2016.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=R9AQjGxQGdw
DR3 Subbed PV
youtube.com/watch?v=z3imyvTO3JA
Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

DR3 Profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143495291903/mirai-hen-character-profiles
jinjojess.tumblr.com/post/143594993403/zetsubou-hen-introduction-and-character-profiles

Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts
pastebin.com/fX2iAQpP

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/
epicmafia.com/game/5158290
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/

Maybe an idea to put this in the next OP? It's the DR1 + DR2 bundle.

A chameful cheater and bottomer for Tsumiki for the first post.

Why?

K-kuzu chaan where are yo-ou eh hehheh

Oooh I'm drooling... please forgive me...

Best thread picture.

5th post for 5th worst girl.

Vullome

uh-oh guess who's getting some futa cock tonight?

>Bundle Discount: 10%

I do hope V3 changes up the foment of survivors this time around

Keep him well on his bottom, Tsumiki. Make Kuzuryuu-chan deeply regret drinking that milk this morning.

What a mess!

Mess!

Chameful, what, do you speak monkey language?
Why?

You're the mess ,traitor
All behind the Boss of mankind !

I'm that user you responded to and I hope so too. How amazing would it be if the main character got killed?

Because it feels...

So....

Goooooooood...

In ALL OF YOUR HOLES

We all are monkeys, Kuzuryuu-chan.

But some are more than the others. Like, bottommers for Tsumiki, for example.

What a mess!

Boss of bottomers, such an achievement!

Oh ho, do I agree.

Not this guy but I second the Komaru thing.

You'll never get to have Mikan's cake, why live?

It depends on how they see the narration.
If you were to kill midgame Naegi or Hajime ,you'd have to reintroduce every character's relationship with the new MC.

But if they go for a 3rd person, omniscient point of view that loosely follow one character but isn't tied to him ,like in many novels it may works. Sadly it's much harder to pull off in Videogames

No, not my holes... stop.

I won't be able to live out my innermost desires either, but I keep on living. But what is my innermost desire, you may ask? Well, just know that in every waking moment of my life, I want to protect and love Chiaki Nanami, the ultimate Gamer Waifu! I want to feed her kind words about how good an example she is to other gamers and make her bed every day with fresh linen so she sleeps in pure comfort. I want to always make sure that I'm there to press the snooze button on her alarm clock for her and gently coax her awake when she wants to finally get out of bed. Then I'll clean her entire game collection every week and make sure that all her discs are always in their proper case and repair every scratch in each and every CD she owns. I'll buy her every Video Game OST she likes and always keep spare controllers and memory cards for her to use if even one single button begins to stick!

And I'll make sure to buy her foreign consoles and games for every game that people refuse to localize! Like Tetris the Grandmaster 3: Terror Instinct! I'll always upgrade her gaming PC with the latest graphics cards and solve all of her driver issues that she could possibly have!

Then, I'll help her play through every Dating sim there ever was, and I'll help her learn how to beat them on her own, ensuring that she has the social skills fitting for a wonderful young lady like her!

But that's not all! I'll also satisfy her curiosity about the world! If she is confused about something and asks me how something works, I'll answer her to expand on her knowledge! I'll make sure she understands what love is! When she understands what love is, I'll also cuddle with her every night until we drift asleep so she feels safe!

It's okay, Kuzu-chan...

I'll stop...

So just... open...

WIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEEEEEEEEEEE

What is this amateur nonsense?
Stick with Toko and you will get violated tastefully.

Good point. I thought a Hajime/Nagito situation could work but I didn't think of reintroducing the relationships.

Embarassing. THIS is Ultimate Yakuza?

More like an Ultimate Bottomer.
But not Ultimate Cheater, a good one would get away with it.

Very well. It seems it's her destiny to be bullied, just like Saionji's. She's also a pure, wonderful flower, she merits a special bullying. I can't dissapoint her!!

I'm going to put her alarm clock an hour sooner what it should be. I will change place of every single disc and put each in the different Game box. I will put RPG games at the same place as FIFA or Call of Duty.

I'm gonna erase a game data of the every game she hadn't touched for at least 6 mouths. I'm gonna destroy just one button of each of her controllers. I’m gonna borrow her games and never give them back. I’ll rename every single player character at the first opportunity.

When I’ll challenge her for a Pokemon battle, I’ll make sure to use every cheap tactic and use her own IV trained ones legendaries against her and I’ll never forget to disconnect every time I lose.
Lastly, I will play with her in dual-cooperation games, and take all the items for myself.
Also, I’ll make her visit /v/.

Over my dead body.

Izuru got some atleast

she's the cutest thing ever.
>tfw you'll never maker her a brocon
Why live?
>You'll never get rimmed by Touko
What's the point in living anymore?

i want a MC who will kill someone in V3

Rimming, such an convenient fetish for such a shit-licker like Fukawa.

Disgusting!

Can I just not get violated at all?
Thank you very much.
That was just an act, an act you clearly got fooled over.

I agree with you both. It would be nice to have a switch up with the V3 survivors and I don't know how a MC death would work

But I think the end of the first V3 trailer said something about the world changing depending on lies or something.

THIS again? You have NO proof.

Alright, I'll stop bullying you.

For now.

On an unrelated note, mafia when?

Denial-kun~

A Tsumiki's male reproductive organ balls-deep up your bottom and your cries of pleasure were pretty convinving, atleast.

Not a shame of being fooled over!

Good points for you, bully-apprentice Tsumiki.

Like I hear what you're saying bully-kun, but real talk, rimming chick is the absolute best thing ever. The absolute best. Only fags would want to be rimmed though.

Denial kun! We missed you!

denial-kun!

Yeah but for Nagito imo it was just to prove you how insane he was.
I'm sure that a 2 people narration is possible for that setting. R11 did somewhat
Hello Denial kun will you play Mafia with us later ?

I'm afraid thats not how this work.

You either get raped in the eye by Mikan

Or tied up in bondage by me in a sponge both wearing clown make up listening to bad 80's music while I flick my bean watching you struggle to not drown.

I can't make an half-assed act now can I?

That's pretty dirty and revolting, don't you think? A love-making should be pure! After marriage only and with love!

Absolutely. Hahahahaha!

Well, they wanted to kill Fuyuhiko off by Mikan's hands but decided to do Hiyoko so Peko's death wouldn't be in vain, so there may be hope.

Is there a third option?
Watch, I'll be getting the last laugh soon, just you wait.
I'm glad they did that.

hope so. Maybe have that little midget as one of the survivors to throw fans off their expectations.

Ok lads, come and get your very own unique ship

>Fav DR1 boy/least fav DR2 girl or
>fav DR1 girl X least fav DR2 boy
>If dubs they become canon
Are you brave enough to post results?

Soda x Chiaki

Kyoko/Gundham

I'll bite.
Kuzuryuu x Akane.
All because if that one scene where she thinks he's flirting with her

You are going to have to ask my associate that question.

>NagitoxCelestia
Don't know if want

Woops I misread
CelesxSoda

I tried.

I do not agree, though I respect anyone who wishes to save themselves in that way. To me, marriage should last forever, and an important requirement for being able to spend a lifetime with one another is sexual compatability. It is important to know that you and your partner are sufficiently compatible sexually, or else a marriage simply will not last. Perfect example is this topic of rimming. You call it a revolting act, but what if your wife desires you to perform it? If you both aren't on the same page, it will undoubtedly lead to complications!

Besides, there is no greater expression of love than tongue-loving a girl's behind. Believe me, Bully-kun, Saionji is the type of girl who would want special attention there!

Cmon user, you can do better. Go beyond that. Make the imperial skull a justice mask. Add a bamboo sword on the back. Give her a bloodied bat in her hand. The possibilities are endless.

Shit, misread.
Kuzuryuu x Celestia.
Fine, I'll do negotiations.
Love it.

Yes, do that too.
Take this advise and make an already great pic even better.

Shit, also misread.

Togami/Mikan then
Although it'd just be a worse Togami/Fukawa

I'm always the one to have the last laugh. That's why bullying people is universal and time defying activity.

But my ship is canon. Ishimaru/Celes is canon. She was his last one!

epicmafia.com/game/5158290
Get in here for sweet mafia games
Thanks I'll do that. Is there a Picture of Fuyuhiko's clan emblem ? We could put in in lieu of the skull

I-i couldn't possibly ask of such things but im open to creative s-solutions..
Like maybe good 90's music instead of b-bad 80's music...

>Naegi x Saionji
They could bond over being shorties

Aight I didn't find an explicit clan emblem ,I thought about his eye patch ,pic related ,but I'll go with the mask for the skull

Wrong picture

One more reason to bully Saionji then.

Also, keep your bad advices for yourself! Shoo! Shoo! Lick! Lick!

It's dirty! Immoral! Unhealthy! A good marriage is based on humor, every day discussions, and proper vanilla love-making! Point!

Yo, Nidai! You here man? Had some things to ask

>dubs
>Veeky Forums

hownew.ru?

This guy right here

dubsX/vg/ ship it is then.

Impressive.

Misuteriii High when?

>June 6 2016
>49:49
>000

WEW

Ah shit, I was inactive, I had a transparent Kuzuryuu clan symbol, one for the emblem and one for the dragon, if you can't get it from I can send you them.

Every time

What a guy!

The satisfying feeling when you post that pic before and someone sends it again.
Also, yes, the resemblance is uncanny.

>heart pupils

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU

Atleast we already know the second worst girl in DR3 now

>blowing the fuck out of yourself this hard in front of others

I seriously hope you guys dont do this.

I don't know how to interpret this.

Room for another next game?

Bully-kun, how bulliable are Warriors of Hope?

Do I really need to complete Island mode 3 more times to get all the endings? Isn't there anything I can do to speed it up?

Yep Mukuro is on it

Game is up with an extra slot

Youtube

Yes.
No.

They're just a mere kids. It's way too soon to bully them.

Instead, they should be treated gently.

Post dancing kumas

Many people don't like Monokuma but I'm a huge fan.

Where is mukuro poster ?

How do people not like Monokuma, he's the best person to hate.