One Piece Games General - /opgg/ (formerly /optcg/)

made for sex edition

previous thread
One Piece: Treasure Cruise info
---
>Pastebin, read before posting
pastebin.com/XrPVYzbz
READ THIS FUCKING PASTEBIN IF YOU ARE NEW FOR THE LOVE OF USOPP!

>Quick Links
Turtles: optctimer.com/
Tables: optc-db.github.io/
Calendar: optccalendar.com/

>One Piece: Treasure Cruise Friend Code List
Add people from here if you're new or need more friend captains. If you wish to be added to the list, ask in the thread.
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ESKDDlmNebi-CLGFhSWiE2V8Dk7LOUqcZJNqC-oS1C8/edit#gid=0

>Drops/XP spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview

EVENTS (GLOBAL)
>[05/31-06/07] Sadi-chan Fortnight mmm
>[06/07-06/08] Doffy's first batch Sugofest!
>[06/07-06/20] Double Pirate XP on Extra Island!
>[06/07-06/21] Calgara and Noland Fortnight
>[06/07-06/14] Prisoner Crocodile Fortnight
>[06/09, 06/08, 06/??] 5 stamina Elder Turtles!
>[06/09-06/10] Clash! Monster Chopper
>[06/10-06/13] Alvida Fortnight
>[06/13-06/16] Kuro Fortnight
>[06/14-06/21] Prisoner Bon Clay Fortnight
>[06/21-06/28] Kraken Fortnight

EVENTS (JAPAN)
>[06/02-06/09] Nami's Wedding Isle
>[06/02-06/09] Domino Isle
>[06/02-06/09] Kuro Isle
>[06/03-06/04] Raid Boss: Soprano Bastard, Pica
>[06/06-06/07] Raid Boss: Ivankov
>[06/09-06/16] Marguerite Fortnight
>[06/09-06/16] Prisoner Bon-chan Fortnight
>[06/09-06/16] Prisoner Axe Morgan Fortnight
>[06/10-06/11] Raid Boss: Aokiji
>[06/11-06/12] Raid Boss: Nightmare Luffy
>[06/12-06/13] Raid Boss: Kuma
>[06/13-06/14] Raid Boss: Zephyr

>Bamco was kind enough to give us the box space before the sugo, so that I can correctly use all my gems on box space instead of sugo.

They were the good guys for once. I guarantee I'd have pulled twice if the space and sugo happened at the same time.

Zephyr never desu

>farmed moria and only moria for 5 days
>no drop

I want this game to go and stay go

>one more week until i can farm gpu books

Will I need to use spypiea units for the Calgara + Noland FN?

I got him after 3.

I'm so glad my stamina usage dropped from an hour back to below 30 minutes.

Nah, you could just use your mihawk team and GPU.

Assuming you could do most of the other FN with your Mihawk team.

Ah alright, and yeah I can, so I should be fine then, thanks.

We won't be getting the summer units this summer.

>Cleared Skypeia just in time for Sugo, get paid soon if i want to put any money into it as well

I swear i better get a decent unit this time, last Sugo was disgraceful with the pulls
>fucking normal Choo during Arlong fortnight
for what purpose did you make me draw him, RNG.

We got the Halloween fn on halloween, the new year/kimono fn on new year and we will definitly get the summer units in summer, famalam.

Without any context Calgara looks like a cool character but then you read the story and he's just some idiot tribesman who did some dumb shit

>max regular Shanks doesn't even hit 1000 on his attack stat
>Yonko
Meanwhile Arlong is at around 1500... Does bamco even watch the anime let alone read the manga?

Shunks was one of the first three 5* units, they probably didn't think about how high attack stats should or could go.

Swimsuit Tashigi unit when?

Arlong was in the very first batch of units too...

Maybe Bamco thought Shunks' aoe special would be worth 500 less attack, I don't know.

Say you were gon a go all in on a sugo, do you pull all at once or do you stagger it out?

Depends how it goes. If I pull a few silver posters or bad units, I wait a bit.

No reason to stagger it out, the results won't change if you take a break or do some "special trick."

You don't know that
Let people have their placebos my guy

>1 more month and it'll literally be a year of [No Zephyr]

I don't like it when people lie to themselves. Pulling all at once or over a period of time won't change the results, there's the same chance to get the same units at any point in time.

Boy, you must be real fun at parties.

>tfw I pulled bad units on day 1
>tfw I pulled 4 legends the next day
Your God is a lie

this guy is his wingman

I used 130 gems in the CP9 sugo iirc and i just pulled and kept pulling until I was out.

I don't party and I have no friend, I work 11 hour shifts 5 days per week.

did u get any legends?
im at 90 gems (after i used 8 for box space) and am wondering how much i should pull. the no new legend doesn't really make me want to pull

For two Sugos I went all in.

For the first Sugo I pulled crap and then next day I got my first Legend.
Second Sugo was the same, except I got Marco and Apoo the next day.

I used to buy 85-gem bundles and go all in unless there was an upcoming event like a fortnight rush or raid. I still drop $20 or so on the game for sugofests and will probably do so for this one.

Gotta save my actual paychecks for TI6.

I managed to get SW Shanks out of it, as well as a good amount of units I wanted. If I were you, however, I would wait and continue saving up until Legend Doffy in in the pool. Even if you don't pull him; more legends = higher chance to pull a legend

>They still play Global

>he plays ezmode

>he's a redditor

Here is your (You)

So how does MChopper's difficulty compare to the other raids? Is he harder than Blackbeard?

It's the second easiest very close to Mihawk.

Very, very easy,

Why the fuck is this general so hostile towards new players?
Are you all that retarded that you can't differentiate between an obvious new player asking genuinly and bait?

>Why the fuck is this general so hostile towards new players?

This bait is old.

>Global players are so angry about their shitty version of the game they have to lash out at new people just trying to learn
EVERY

TIME

Here's my box if it helps at all

>Zephyr is getting ANOTHER Zephyr plus a Shiki Raid
>Global still has yet to release the first fucking Zephyr
I'm so fucking glad I moved on from that trashpile.

>Zephyr is getting Another Zephyr

This night was so excited to shitpost that he could barely type this shit out

>Zephyr is getting ANOTHER Zephyr
>Japan releasing all these units Global will never see
>Can't jump ship because I'm a shitter too attached to my Global account

How do you know that we'll never get Zephyr? I'm just asking a question here so think before you say anything retarded

>How do you know that we'll never get Zephyr?
Global players will never cease to amuse me, holy shit you people are hilarious.

>so think before you say anything retarded
Should have took your own advice friend

>reddit thinks it's opinion matters

dont bother its probably the same guy shitposting about global over and over

>friend downloads the game cuz he knows I used to play
>ended up playing all night last night again

This fucking sugo coming up though, what the fuck

Ayy

This is a dumb post because not only does it offer no rebuttal no defense for such broad and crazy claims, but it reeks of the common shitpost formula where when you have nothing to say you just pick something out of the quoted post and try to turn it against the person whether it makes sense or not. It's just retarded if you don't have a good answer then don't respond it makes you look bad in multiple levels

>Responding to shitposting 49 minutes later
Hot damn that is some major asspain

I didn't know Robin could get fucked that hard outside of doujins.

So what's your plan for the upcoming weeks?
For me it's Prison croc>MC>Alveda>more Croc>Cal&Noland>Kraken.

What makes Kuma a tyrant exactly?

>prison croc

I can finally finally finish socketing int croc

What's more important, Slasherdile slots and Doublefinger books, or Whitey Bay and Oars Jr books? Im inclined to Croc

Entire Noland fortnight for gem
Croc iuntil Alvida
Alvida until she's gone
Croc until he's gone
then back to Noland

Hopefully we'll find out one day

I don't know man

I'd go Croc, really useful to have four sockets maxed on him

>2016
>Not one game with a playable Female Ivankov

Fem Iva just had a fortnight on the jap version.

My slasherdile is already 16/20, and both double finger and mr 1 are maxed. The only useful thing left is croc himself for sockets and rare Da Bones.

On the other hand, I have both oars and whitey, so I'm probably going to be doing Noland more than anything.

If i dont have slasherdile should i still get some copy of prison croc until i get him or should i just skip him, can you pull him from RR or is it just story only ?

Buggy doesn't sound like this at all

Because he's emotionless because he's part (and later entirely) robotic.
He has never showed any emotion, at all, since we've seen him.

>run through noland's fortnight for the gem and a copy of noland/calgara
>put down $30 on sugo and be disappointed with my pulls
>begin socketing slasherdile because i didn't have him the last time the fortnight was around
>farm the shit out of mchopper because i'm pretty sure marco+enel makes his raid piss easy
>run through alvida and kuro's fortnights for the gem, continue to farm kuro for gpu books
>farm prison croc for the rest of its duration

I've got a lot of work to do.

The only crocodile that can be RR'd is Legend Croc, slasherdile and impactdile must be farmed. If you don't have either, just farm prison croc next time he comes.

Story only for Slasherdile.

If you have both mr 1 and Doublefinger, then just do croc in general. If you have neither, nor do you have whitey bay or oars JR, then do Alvida.

After Alvida, do croc, if only because slasher, 1, and double are all farmable units while whitey and oars are RR only.

Alright thanks, i dont have doublefinger either so i'll just farm for whitey bay and oars jr and hope i get them next time im farming story

>work
this is a game

daily reminder that if you have a full 800 box you have spent 156 gems on it

Completely worth it. With Skillup Events as infrequent as they are, every extra bit of space helps.

Good. Box Space is the absolute best use of gems.

I want Sadi-chan to bully me.

>With Skillup Events as infrequent as they are
You dumbasses started complaining the second our last skillup event ended and you STILL haven't shut up about it

Bamco counted the skillup fiasco as a legit skillup didn't they?

To be fair, people have a right to be pissed when the last skillup event turned out to be a complete lie.

I regret nothing.

> right to be pissed
there are people in the world this fucking retarded.

>you will never be a grunt working in impel down
>you will never unknowingly become the object of Sadi's affection
>you will never just barely survive her attempts at flirting with you
>you will never be forcibly taken while the prisoners watch
WHY
EVEN
LIVE

Good thing that lie ended up with me basically doubling my efforts by getting to feed my units twice. Such a tragedy that they even gave me the beri I spent on them the first time back

We had a read skillup a week before that, sillies

>bad fortnights/events back-to-back right before the last (real) Skillup Event
>fantastic/important fortnights/events back-to-back as soon as it ends
It's no surprise if people have full boxes already. Literally the week after, a lot of people had full boxes, and that's totally understandeable given the fortnight rush and whatever else was going on at the time.

>You dumbasses started complaining the second our last skillup event ended and you STILL haven't shut up about it

>Give us shitty fortnights and raids back to-back.
>As SOON as the skill up event ends, they give us fantastic fortnights and literally back-to-back raids that are important as fuck.

Fuck you. No one would even be wanting a skill up if they had given it to us when we needed it and not during HACHI AND CAMIE AND IVAKANOV.

G-GOTTA MAKE SURE TO SKILL UP THOSE GUYS.

Yeah man. I wonder why people would want another skillup now, after the false one, and 6 or 7 raids?

>forgot about timezones

F U C K

Guys I had the most amazing dream last night. I dreamt that I got married to Storm Pirates!

She looked absolutely beautiful and my heart was overflowing with pride and admiration. As she led me to her captain's quarters and shut the door watched her make her way to her bed and laid there in her wedding dress with anticipation in her eyes. As I began to get undressed the doors burst open and in walked three massive thug niggers. They shoved me to the side and I fell in a chair next to the bed.

These brutes tore off most of Storm Pirates wedding dress and started fucking her relentlessly. I recognized them as members of her crew and I watched as those massive nigger dicks that were four times bigger than mine were completely ruining her holes. As that thick black meat rod tore free from her mouth and throat she said "Now sit there like a good little cuck and be grateful you get to watch." At that point I didn't feel upset or angry. As a male feminist I respected her life choices.

I reached out and held her hand, reassuring her that I will always be there for her. I felt her quake as orgasm after orgasm rippled through her body from that animalistic nigger fucking. Those beasts came so hard their semen even splattered me and I knew she was going to get pregnant, but I didn't care. I would raise that child like my own and always be there for them. Storm Pirates then spat a mixture of hot nigger cum and her spit all over my pathetic white dick and I thanked her for the privilege. Then I woke up with an erection harder than Diamond Jozu but cried for half a hour straight after realizing it was all a dream.

>Still shit posting about Storm Pirates

It's all about how "JAP>Global" these days. Get with the times if you want the (you)s.