>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

First for plague masks.

Woo-hoo, last thread hit bump limit!

>We reached the bump limit again

>we hit bump limit

Item Elevator + Dart Engine. Goes at a roughly similar pace to the conveyor belts.

Gonna try and see if I can get a smaller setup with a logic gate and two 1-second timers.

Last thread's wordcloud

I miss that so much.

>no speed meter
you had one job

BEHOLD
SPEAR ENGINE
It has a short interval between pulses, but really that just makes it easy for the coins to get into the elevator.

I don't think it was out when that bug was in.

Now to figure out if enemies will fail to spawn if there's ANY lava where they would spawn, or if it needs a certain amount. It'd be nice if I could revise my frost/pumpkin moon arenas to only have a minimal amount, enough to prevent spawns / damage mooks but not enough to melt coins.

I think my world is trying to tell me something

Looks like a dude doing sick skateboard kickflips.

Duke fishron's 3rd stage is just stupid.

Shield of cthulhu when you hear the sound. Crash into him and take no damage.

You're welcome.

Dunno about the moon, but Mars sure is made of cheese

>mobs

I have spent over 300 hours in this and have beaten moonlord multiple of times, but I have never actually fought Duke Fishron.

I'm not quite sure what I'm looking at here... can I get a .webm of this bad boy in action?

Okay, but be warned, my webbums are shit tier.

Basically the spear trap is on a timer. The spear trap fires to the side at several projectile-activated pressure plates. Each pressure plate sends a signal pulse to actuate the slopes back and forth as they're hit, which in turn hooks into items and moves them up the slopes like an elevator. They then slide down the sloped conveyor belts and onto the regular conveyor belt.

The sloped conveyors also actuate - the idea is that bigger items will be able to pass by them / get hooked into by them without falling off the elevator.

awesome, thanks man

would you also be so kindest as to post the wiring for that? I'm adding it to my collection

It's imperative that the lowest accessible rung always be actuated, that way small items can fit inside and get hooked into the elevator, so a switch to manually flip it might be useful. It'd be pretty easy to just stick it between pressure plates.

>get good/wood
>like, just make items

lel

Is there anyway to generate this with all green fonts and meme arrows

Actually, further revision.

Get almost double the item movement now.

The top row of pressure plates are odd, the bottom are even. They don't need to be on opposite sides, they just happened to be when I placed them. I could add another pressure plate or two to the right, but then things get wonky because the spear will fail to press it on the return.

No one cares, tone the autism down, kid.

I care.

Clicky cares.

Multiple dudes over multiple threads have lamented that conveyor belts can't transport items vertically. I put together something that could.

Chill out nigga, it's cool to see an engineering build progress without having to read through 150 pages of forum bullshit.

>thread is so slow as to sometimes not even hit the bump limit before dying
>telling people to stop posting

What manner of heresy is this?

I would manually inseminate every one of those planteras.

The only reason they're so hysterical is because nobody would lovingly inseminate them. Plantera is a girl.

There's visible stamen and anthers right there though. You could argue plantera, like many plants, is hermaphroditic.

Either way, male, female, androgyne, plant is for fug

>stamen and anthers
>having anything to do with gender
Plantera is a girl!

O-okay buddy

Cis scum.

GTFO faggot

>several replies
>helped not make thread kill
the true hero

The trauma of living in the tundra biome before when snow literally blew right through your house has forever ruined it for me, regardless of the fact that it doesn't anymore.

would die for this desu

I've been using master ninja gear instead but maybe I'll try that.

bumping with new build

It also works on queen bee and everything that dashes into you. It's stupid and so are you for not realizing this.

Kind of neato.

At least you got a five.