/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (Please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_gHrqEEjeE
youtube.com/watch?v=GWXLPu8Ky9k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Love your daughterus /feg/

Oh good, we're back to early Flora threads.

Shigure got enough threads to last a lifetime, I don't know what you're trying to accomplish falseflagger.

Based Florabro. Was getting sick of these Shitgure threads desu

>Bumping this early as fuck thread for your shitty attention whoring
Kill yourself shitposter.

And look who just happened to bump it first in record time.

>Multiple early Shigure threads
>silence
>1 (ONE) early Flora thread
>Suddenly complaints

Whoa my dude

Just report tbqh. The mods haven't 404d in a while but maybe they'll listen if we do it all at once.

stinky stinky

>implying the falseflagger isn't the person pretending to be a Florafag to get other people to hate Flora

>Loving Kana
>Those shit growths
>That obnoxious way of pronouncing "Papa"
>That bratty personality in the Jap version

No thank you.

Apparently this conspiracy only applies when people are posting Flora.

When it's water or camilla or any other hot topic waifu it's always the *actual fanbase* that's at fault.

You look like a 4 year old screaming at another kid's birthday party because he's getting all the attention.

this is some next level shitposting

UK confirmed to have best taste in Royals.

Azura is shit

>xander
>13%
Europe fucking sucks

>not a new IP

We get it Florabro, you posted 30 posts early and won. But anyone would in those kinds of circumstances.

Friendly reminder that no matter who she is, your waifu would be happier with some other guy who isn't Mamui. Shippers recognize this, why can't you?

Sorry, but Leo and Hinoka will always be my husbands.

>You can only post once per thread
Fuck off waterfag

Shhhh. Shhhh.

It's okay user. You don't have to keep fighting it. It's alright, just let it happen.

Why has this passive-aggressive form of cuckposting gained traction in the last few days?

Brace for chill!

You know what falseflagging is... right?

@144672335
Not even gonna give that shit a (You). Go away

Maybe people started realizing that chemistry is important when pairing characters together?

I MEANT SPOUSES
HINOKA IS NOT A GUY

Did you mean to reply to ? If you want to quote someone you write >> not @.

Cutest family

SHE HAS BETTER C H E M I S T R Y WITH OTHER DUDES

MAMUI AND HER DONT FLOW WELL TOGETHER

SHE KEKS YOU FOR [notable/popular non-corrin pairing that lacks actual substantial in-game evidence that she is unfaithful post-marriage]

LOOK AT THIS ONE PIECE OF FANART I FOUND ON TUMBLR THAT I KEEP REPOSTING ITS LITERAL EVIDENCE WHAT THE FANS PREFER

Sorry I messed up

>Scarlet not only wants on Ryoma's dick, but she has a thing for Yukimura too

J U S T

My waifu loves me the most though

how stinky would kana!velouria be?

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, user.

Treasure buddies!

>LOOK AT THIS ONE PIECE OF FANART I FOUND ON TUMBLR THAT I KEEP REPOSTING ITS LITERAL EVIDENCE WHAT THE FANS PREFER

That one piece of fanart is still going to be more than mamui has with her (lol

On Chapter 13 for FE: Conquest and all the named characters are tearing me a new one. My character levels range from 10-16. To give a specific example, Silas is level 13 and Niles 12. Corrin is 16.

Am I terribly underlevelled or is it just meant to be difficult? Playing normal mode for reference.

I love Sakura!

Fuck off.

Not as stinky as Hana!Hisame. As Hinata is canon stinky in addition to canon stinky Hana and canon stinky Hisame.

Keaton is ??? in stinkiness and Velouria smells fresh according to her mom.

Fuck you

Sure you don't mean the other way around? Anyways waterdragon, she'd smell like wet dog 24/7

Whoops, noticed you posted the wrong image. Corrected that for you dude.

Why

What about the girls that have lots of art with other characters who aren't mamui? Are those more valid?

Woah my friend, we have an understanding on that. You're supposed to post you own version with spoilered mamui in the middle.

I never got this meme

Once you go dragon, no human is packin'.

Please help

>those shitposters last thread still arguing with TharjaAnon
Give a rest already holy shit.
>Guy discusses gameplay and is generally one of the better posters
>BUT HE LIKES A CHARACTER WE DON'T LIK EREEEEEEE SHITPOSTER!!

Stinkposting is an oddly persistent, yet relatively tame form of shitposting.

Hana: confirmed stinky by scramble convos

Hinata: confirmed stinky by supports, not even one support either, multiple ones, to the point you can consider it a side-gimmick of his

Hisame: meme comics have confirmed he does stink like his dad, but whether it's natural musk or pickle brine was not specified

you yourself can probably take takumi paired with someone else
you'll need a good phys tank to weather reina, since she'll likely double most of your crew
orochi ain't shit really

I like Hana

youtube.com/watch?v=q_gHrqEEjeE

Loves Saizo more than you.

WHY

Autist members of /feg/ equate body odor with intimacy since many of them have never had any contact with another human being of the opposite sex before.

>he discusses gameplay
he could easily do that without a trip, but he keeps it on anyway because he likes the fucking attention
fuck you for encouraging that bullshit

Goodnight /feg/, i hope you have a nice evening with your waifu! She loves you very much! Stay happy and healthy!

>tfw on Kitsune Lair and all of my best units are currently mounted
>no heart seals

Are Lucinafags beloved now? I think enough time has passed that we can bury the hatchet on those old past grudges.

What say you?

Sweating after training is pretty natural desu. Link to said scrambles and supports.

*s-ranks u*

>cucked by Laurent

Goodnight!

Thanks user. My only other issue is stopping the knights with dragon riders. Should I just have all my knight/beefy classes at the front to weather it? Was horrified when Takumi killed Effie in a single attack but I'll try to use Corrin as a damage sponge for that.

oh my

I'm happy they understand how lovely she is

Protip: If you're a fucking casual piece of shit, you can send all your units to the left to face Orochi and just ignore Takumi until the end of the map. He doesn't aggro at all unless you get into his range, it's super dumb.
Otherwise, just split into groups of two, have one side take on Orochi, and have the other take on Takumi. Then, have someone lure Reina out so she can get taken down by a Bow user. Rescue the villages, then aggro Scarlet. I can't help beyond that without seeing screencaps of your whole team.
Holy shit at least wait more than 3 minutes to beg for replies.

Post those NA castles.

I need BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

Is that a no?

Wish me luck /feg/, I'm doing Generic Emblem on Revelation Lunatic.

buy one? if your item shop doesn't sell them, visit another castle and buy one

give it to effie/benny
send her in with a pair up partner and a beastkiller
rip foxos

normally the idea is to have swarmers break themselves on a heavy tank who can attack back, then you mop them all up on your phase
if you can't get into the right position for that, consider using up that freeze staff

Why do waifufags even try? It's like, she's never going to love you or have as much chemistry with you as she does with her more popular ships. Why waste your time living a lie?

Lucina had better chemistry with Gerome than MaMU desu

nasty

>discusses gameplay
(lol

What are your honest sincere thoughts on the concept of birthday threads?

Genuinely humble gesture in the name of character recognition or shitposting catalyst? I want the consensus.

yo

And Gerome had better chemistry with Cynthia.
Did MU have any good romantic supports other than with olivia?

Hana is very likable.

>shitposting power hour
what are you guys eating as you shitpost? Just got some chinese food

true

Alright, I'll see what I can do. I was worried my party of 10s and 13s were underlevelled but I'll see if I can squeeze good exp out of this.

On a slightly unrelated note I am genuinely enjoying Nohr's story. Its actually alright so far and I love the characters.

Doesn't Hana have a crush on Sakura?

Here's a good game-play discussion to start us off.

Can anyone justify to me why Mozu isn't considered the absolute worst character in Conquest on Lunatic?

She's been hovering above some really power performers like Niles recently and it really makes no sense.

U H

O H

youtube.com/watch?v=GWXLPu8Ky9k

bitch what did i tell u the gloves are off now im gonna shit all over your mouth

She's a shit character, a shit unit, and acts like a total bitch.

>muh lady sakura

Get better taste my dude.

>le chapter 13 is difficult meme

I never understood this meme

I think all characters deserve birthday threads.
Any "resultant" shitposting would've happened anyway - the shitposters would have just found another bullshit thing to latch onto.

>good unit
>overshadowed by lobsteraniki
>quite likeable in her supports
>has an awful support with kaMUi
she got shafted

the vast majority of people don't give a quarter shit about efficiency