/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, as damage is being tracked

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Other urls found in this thread:

tsukikan.com/misc/last-talk-nasu-kinoko-takeuchi-takashi-conversation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cPMKa3pxVP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do the Japanese use the term whale as well, or do they have their own nickname for ridiculous spenders?

Leave waifufag discussion in last thread, only gameplay and powerlevels (things that matters) here

V3 THREAD!

Do not reply to bait posts please.

Best Saber & Rider is now here

POST SHUTEN

Remember when the Fate book closed in 2012?

>Takeuchi: How many years have we been making this book series?

>Nasu: 4 or 5 years? It’s been a while since we’ve been selling the software too, hasn’t it? As long as we say it’s been, it’s also been forever since that artbook was published. But it made a really good book, I think.

>Takeuchi: It’s fun to look back on it because it’s been so long, and just how much we have drawn. I’m so impressed with myself.

>Nasu: So the last entry to tie up the 『Fate』 series has been released, and I guess we finally close the book on the 『Fate』 canon this time.

>Takeuchi: All in all, I’m happy that this book came out to bring TYPE-MOON circle prior to the release of 『Mahoutsukai no Yoru』.

tsukikan.com/misc/last-talk-nasu-kinoko-takeuchi-takashi-conversation.html

Just filter it.
I doubt filterfags care about actual discussion anyway. Just filter everything that upsets you.

xth for best couple

>Powerlevels
>Mattering any more than waifufagging

I know he is in the OP

Xth for best archer

Who's ready for Gil to BTFO Solomon in Babylon?

JETFAG IS HERE

ALERT, JETFAG IS IN THE THREAD

I love you Gilgamesh!

Get that whore away from him.

Reminder that Nasu is willing to turn this franchise into overmilked waifu shit just so he can turn it on its head and cúck his players due to his hatred of anyone who enjoys otaku shit.

F/GO and Extra in general are just the first examples of more garbage to come. All the garbage associated with waifubait shit with 0 integrity without any of the actual waifu elements of that garbage.

Nasu is actively trying to alienate you retards with this shit but you dumbasses keep biting I guess

You would have been correct had you just posted Saber Gilles x Gudao instead.

>franchise about battles
>power level not mattering
Go watch some shit from Kyoani waifufag this is a serious fighting franchise about powerful heroes

>implying it will not be Enkidu

Fuck this game the drop on monsters don't drop SHIT

>Babylon
Yeah, in September maybe.

I care not for silly things like waifus if the franchise still has power levels and large scale fights and a serious story Nasu can cuck the fat otaku neckbeards as much as he wants, even better actually this way we can clean up the fanbase of the cancer

>Upsets
I can care less about some autist manchild who is baiting other by pretending that powerlevels mean everything and that a fictional war is real, and delusional people who care about which fictional girl loves them or not, falling for aforementioned bait.

It gets stale after a while and the only reaction I get is "Oh, this again."

>waifufagging matters at all
Kill yourself, you disgusting cuck.

You did this last thread you autist, fuck off.

They drop shit all right.

I'm hoping for the opposite to happen.

>Loudly announcing you're a powerlevelfag
What a retard.

Forgotten Jannu

Not going to happen, Nasu would rather just keep his bait and switch cúck garbage going and punish otakus than return to the series roots about power levels and epic battles as evidenced by F/GO and Extella which are basically purely waifushit with the battles as just an afterthought

Nah, It's only butthurt people who couldn't roll her during her rate-up so they're trying to heal their wounds by jumping ships to Shouten.

32 posts in and several posts already hidden. Good god.

>implying Kerry can beat Lancelot
Kerry let Kariya live in Zero because he respected Lancelot power and wanted Lancelot to shit on Gilgamesh before killing Kariya

In Accel Zero he couldn't even react to his speed after getting a good Master like Zouken

>chibi siegfried posters are the ones shitting up the thread

Screencapping this.

>people still falling for the discorders baits
For fucks sake you guys are dumb, they shitpost, you fall for it and they laugh while good threads burn to hell

How do you find the will to keep on living when Nero isn't your gf

>riyo chibi posters are the ones that derail threads with their shitposting

Who would have thought?

Why would anyone want to fuck a pedophile like her?

I have it so that instead of it being hidden, it straight up doesn't show up. Has the facade that there are no shitposters, and its pretty great. There could be shitposters replying to this post and I wouldn't know it at all.

I'm not even from discord I'm just shitposting because I hope that someday someone will prove me wrong because all I want is to be proven wrong but nobody can do it

We siegfriends and general chibiposters do not condone the act of the lone shitposter. Please do not round us with him. Thank you very much

Think I'll come back in a few hours. Maybe this general will be good again then.

Post SiegFRIENDS

>scrubs.jpg

But you are right, so how can you be shitposting when you are posting facts?

Please give me Shuten.

If one used a command spell to make Liz think about her past and smeared her in manjew mud, would that straighten her out enough to make her lose IM?

Fuck off faggot, your the ones that try to start shit by saying that Hakuno isn't a self-insert. Remove yourself.

So cute

Nice Clocktower.

Stop replying to yourself autistic.

DON'T DO IT

I CAME TO THIS GENERAL TO GIVE YOU A MESSAGE

HERE COMES SNEK

How sad would Siegfried be if he saw how everyone thinks of him?

It's "I couldn't care less", friend. Just letting you know that, try not to sperg and mess things up. Though your attempt to act unphased is really convincing!

Who gets IA after this event?
Jack or Anne/Mary?
I have night sign and Black grail as well

>Cuckfags talking shit

Everyone thinks he's a great guy and we use him for fun edits, so he's probably happy about it.

If he saw what the writers thought of him though, that would make him sad.

Can't wait for F/GO plot to end so we hear that Mashu gets added to the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=cPMKa3pxVP8

He would go "Sumanai". Actually he would be fine, most people like him, the only bad thing people say about him is that he sucks in game and I'm sure he can understand it, it's not his fault after all

At least she would've been something new.

Fuck off Nero cuck.

Who's planning to make Feudal Japan themed teams involving:
- Shuten, Ibaraki, Kintoki, Benkei, Ushiwakamaru, Okita, Tamamo, Tamamo Cat, Kiyohime and REGEND

I sure am.

>Though your attempt to act unphased is really convincing!
>!
Sure newfag, whatever helps you shitpost harder. Enjoy your empty enjoyment you get from making random strangers on an anonymous image board upset. Its going to mean nothing later on.

But that's true, why are you getting mad because sumanaifriends are just spreading the truth?

Sorry if you can't accept that your waifufag ass is unloved even in 2D because they prefer some fucking AI

I TOLD YOU

Proof that siegfried shitters are the ones starting the self-insert shit flinging.

She'll probably be in the game anyway

Also remember that the game gives each servants a super mode final form

Mashu is going to get her powerup in Camelot.

It is the only place it would make sense.

>u mad?
How old?

You have to be 18 to post on this site.

xth for Okita is the mvp for the event all events!

>Though Berserker was the greatest threat to all the other Servants, he had poor compatibility against Lancer. Thus, if at all possible it would be in Team Lancer’s best interest to allow them to stick around to the very end and eliminate all the other teams, before swooping in at the last second to take them out.
>Berserker was the greatest threat to all the other Servants
GILFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

What class would Edge and Christian be?

Jack stronk

Is Okita the youngest saberface?
Saber lily doesn't count.

>would lose to weakest lancer to date
Not something to be prou desu

xth for best Archer and cutest Caster.

Shuten isn't the kind of person/servant to even let someone "use" her. She'd just think you're a faggot and do her own thing.

How much HP does Ibaraki have left right now?

She's going to learn about Lord Camelot in Camelot, but she won't actually be able to unlock it until the final battle against Solomon.

Except Lancer

This fucking Servant.

This one right here.

So many new fetishes i've developed. I didn't even like loli before and now this fucking semen demon shows up

which would involve killing tons of people,drawing tons of attention and eventually getting put down like a bitch much like Gilles was in Zero.

>It turns gold

>is Okita the youngest Saberface if you conveniently ignore younger Saberfaces
durr hurr
And Jeanne is 17

>canonically stronger than Cu
Fuck off

This event is fucking depressing, I never thought they would make something worse than the 1* event and the dango event.

Nice Scat.

Could an user with a good archer in support add me please? Trying to farm and I don't have any, it takes so long. Thanks

>1* event
>bad

lol, {YOU} :p

Reminder that there's one or two dedicated shitposters who are replying to themselves and each other in a gleeful circlejerk just to shit up these threads.

When will Medb get her chance to shine?