/feg/- Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

You got Shigur'ed friend. Sorry.

Damn, oh well

Friendly bump

WE WON

>Flora wins again
IT'S NOT FAIR

I want to do very lewd things with this girl!

love wins again!

Sakurafriends smashing that report button last thread (lol

Priestess vs Adventurer? They both have the Bow-Staff combination and being footlocked.

I love Sakura!

Dori is a-dori-ble!

>literally weeks later
>200 posts in a random thread
>YES MY DUDE NOW IS THE TIME TO GET BACK TO MODERATING

Defend this, mods.

>a waifufag got so mad that they deleted the thread
(lol

BLEACHED

>Floracucks so mad that they reported the comfy shiggy thread

Honestly don't know why I expected anything else

Okay, Niles.

Good. That was a shitty thread Cockurafag or otherwise.

Which Fire Emblem character would be the most likely to shitpost on /feg/?

>not purging all of /feg/ for a week or two

Fuck you, piece of shit.

the one with +1 Mov

shinon

Azama

Post that Saizo/Sakura art again, the thread got deleted before I could save all of it.

Brace for chill!

Takumi makes me happy!

>implying Shitkuckrafags weren't feeling the heat from that art dump

Welp, that just confirms it. The mods are back from their month-long break and they are either hardcore Sakurafags or dislike non-corrin pairings, or both, let it be known NOW.

Henry for the fun of it.

How dare you, I am not Nohrian scum.

Like how is it whenever I search for fire emblem pictures I always get so much of fat fetish stuff

I like Hana

Why are you trying to force this meme?

What the fuck is that janitor's problem? I mean, seriously.

>Nina's paralogue unlocks
>Seigbert's paralogue unlocks
>Forrest's paralogue unlocks
>Asugi and Shiro A-rank
Well that was a productive battle.

>one of the janitors is a mad waifucuck
wew

I'm happy that he makes you happy.

WHY

Azura a shit

nasty

I love that in one of her JP crit/offensive skill activation quotes, Flora just takes a deep breath.

Why is she so cute?

I hate Azura and so do you!

Cutest family

Which male benefits from Mozu's pair up skl bonus the most? She gives 5 points of skl (3 from Sniper, 2 from personal), but all the men except Keaton and maybe Leo (I'm not using them) seem too skilled to make use of it. Who do I give Mozu to?

And I don't think this was clear in the last post, but eugenics aren't a factor. I'm just wondering who is a good recipient for her pair-up bonuses (and even who gives good pair-up bonuses to her).

Flora is for (You).

Why did we have to have fates. Can't we have this shit again? Please Nintendo

Cause of her insecurities, even if ready to kill

>3 kids

>that thread
>>comfy
Just as comfy as you humble and polite husbandofags

Well yeah Femui has another Kana in her belly.

You just like randomly spoiler tagging bits of your sentences or something?

Use Keaton, they both benefit each other since he gives her a lot of strength and speed on the pair up. Consider Niles as well if he's having accuracy problems.

>Seigbert's paralogue
I BET SOME MOTHERFUCKERS THOUGHT THAT SHIT WAS CUTE WHEN THEY WROTE IT. SOME MOTHERFUCKER SAT IN A FUCKING BOARD ROOM, AND HE SAID, "WHAT IF THE REINFORCEMENTS CAME OUT OF THE DRAGON VEIN?" AND SOME OTHER MOTHERFUCKER SAID, "NO, THERE SHOULD BE MORE THAN ONE DRAGON VEIN!" AND THE FIRST MOTHERFUCKER SAID, "YEAH, AND THEY CAN SPAWN EVERY ROUND!" AND THEN THE OTHER MOTHERFUCKER SAID, "YEAH, AND WE CAN HAVE FORESTS ALL OVER THE MAP SO THE DRAGON VEINS ARE EVEN HARDER TO GET TO, ON TOP OF THE FACT THAT THE MAP IS COVERED WITH ENEMIES AND THERE ARE ENEMIES COMING OUT OF THE DRAGON VEINS EVERY ROUND!" AND THEN THEY LAUGHED AND BLEW EACH OTHER LIKE THE MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS THEY ARE.

>husbandofags are clearly the ones shitposting birthday cancer
>but since its shitgure he gets an EZ shield because m-muh husbandofags dindu nuffin and shitgurecucks get to deflect to watercucks

pretty shallow honestly

*makes poopy on all of /feg/* x3

It was supposed to only show the letters that spell out cuck.

Maybe Niles? Niles gives her mov+1 as a bow knight and she helps patch up his early skill problems(or permanent if he's adventurer). Plus he'd appreciate archer skills.

D;

they wanted to give you a demo of birthright so you could see whether you really wanted to buy it or not

Why do waifucucks get so triggered by husbandos? Is it because they are more popular and have better chemistry with Corrin?

t. waifufag

It's because you shitpost desu

any good rinka hentai? or any If Doujins

Like a drop in the ocean.

Fucking mechanists and ninjas.

is chemistry the new cuck

I want to give her a warm hug!

Will Flora be invincible with Aether? Her Skl is crazy high.

>Caring about Shitbert.

Just leave him in there desu

Post Fire Emblem waifu pairings where the chemistry is just right

Anons got immune to the various cuck memes and headcanons so shitposters decided to switch to "lol this guy gets art with your wife"

Maybe they think a visual example will be more... effective?????

What is with this whole chemistry thing? The only waifu who might know anything about chemistry is Miriel. Which means she wins.

Wait, if husbandofags are this desperate to see their husbandos with other women, wouldn't that make them cuckolds?

This triggers the waterfags.

Aether has a pretty low activation rate. Quixotic and wary fighter will help her survivability but you're still only looking at like a 30-40% activation rate. It doesn't help that sol in general is less reliable in fates due to the deflation of hp.

I think that makes them cuckqueans, actually.

I want to step on Azura's corpse!

Its a shame Miriel's probably the worst actual waifu. I liked her design
>Laurent mentions that his mom and dad argued a lot

Perfect family desu

I love Knuffle!

>Flora has better chemistry with Femui than Mamui
Mamma mia

>he thinks there's women on this thread

>map is covered in forest
>an enemy only appear out of one DV at a time
Much better than Birthright.

not really considering all pairings are in their own little universes
it is funny seeing people get worked up over it though

J U S T
U ___ S
S ___ U
T S U J

The difference is that all of the husbandos have the best chemistry with Femui unlike the waifus who have better chemistry with a guy other than Mamui.

Using Laslow to demonstrate good chemistry is cheating.

Peasant bullying her way into the royal family.

Back off bitch, he's mine!

The only good chemistry Flora has is with Pyrotechnics

>he doesn't know

Come on Arthurbros, he cant have both! :-)

Will going Ninja for a while help her get better Spd? Or does she desperately need Wary Fighter? Sol activates more often than Aether right, because it goes off all the time for my MU, who has about the same Skl as Flora's base when she joins.

And now you can gay marry her as Femui with the fag hack.

Mamuifags BTFO.

but those are all bad pairings

>he believes the lies

This. Husbandos can always fall back on the comfy security of knowing that they have a shit-ton of art of Femui with their husbando, whoever it may be.

Niles is an interesting choice, but wouldn't they be a redundant pair up since they both use Bows?

And for the first user, Keaton comes rather late and I don't like using the beasts. Mostly because no Bronze weapon and 1 range limit.

>all this shitposting going on
>tfw just want more art of the waifus being raped and mind broken
I live in the worst universe.

Anyone know how to make Charlotte usable? She's been relegated to a buttslut in every playthrough so far but I've decided to grace her whore ass with my dick this time. How do I make her usable?