>no one talking

dead thread, post comfy

I want to hold d.vappies bulge!

>2016
>playing Destiny

Please.

oh uh
Sleeper Simulant reminder thing

Farming Grasp, what's the ideal sight, Red Dot ORS?

shortgaze

OAS

how do I look these up?

the legend of (You)

I'd say either OAS, ORS or ORES but it's just personally preference.

those look like they come from a random title generator

Dear bungie, pls make next nf omnigul.

amen

>go into random Omnigul run
>happens to be a farming party
>get like 1 grasp and it sucks

is the droprate always this low?

Ideal = what you perform best with

Quickdraw MF best rifle sight.

>all these fucking shitters in my lobby
I appreciate being top score a lot but I really doubt skill based matchmaking is working as intended

If I am doing better than 5 others every game, I need more challenging payers to fight and play with

strike exclusive drop rate outside nighftall is probably something around 1-10%

Barf.

>Omnigul with solar burn and brawler
Noobish would be gizzing himself over that

I was getting average 1 every 60 kills.
Less than 2% Couple with shitty perks pool, no re-rolling and require a very good roll to perform well. It's very hard to get a good one.

>taniks has been the nightfall one (1) time since TTK
God Roll DNB never ever

Bungie will do it, but it'll be Exposure, Trickle, and Voidburn.

>Psion Flayers and Omnigul will never be considered ultras for 3oC

Can't wait till Rise of Iron and 1 of the 4 strike bosses isn't a fucking Ultra cause Bungie is a bunch of fucking schmucks.

Bungie will never fix it. They know people farm Omnigul.

it's because they're shielded, but a plus side of this is that they get the full damage taken from razelighter and other swords.

Never played destiny here. is base game for a pick up for 10$? i want to see if i can get into/ get anywhere by myself it since none of my friends play it. was deciding between this and evolve to get

if you're going to buy into Destiny, get the full bundle with The Taken King. there's no reason to just buy the base game, you'll be locked out of 99% of the content people are still playing this far in.

lol ok bungie shill
don't listen to this guy try the 10 dollar shit if you don't like how the gameplay is then fuck off

Would you say its worth the 50$ for being almost a year old? i dont want to get a dying game for 50$

if he wants to try the gameplay he can just play the demo "shill"

there's another new DLC coming out this fall, its being revealed this Thursday in a stream. you could just wait to see if they're selling a big bundle when the DLC hits this fall.

it shouldn't be $50, you can find a new physical copy on amazon for like $34 or so, just look around.

i'd say it's worth it. i got the full game in january, put 300+ hours into it since.
but of course, that's preferential. you'll be plenty geared by the time the next expansion comes out if you're considering.

Im thinking this. since the new dlc is coming out i might get it now. ive been looking for a game i can dump some hours into since im getting bored with ds3

question what armor piece was dropping from trials? im looking for thosearms with handcannon

this might be your game. don't let the shitposting here deter you from playing with /dg/. these cuck fucks can actually be very comfy despite all the shit flinging going on

he has to know what he's getting into

just don't play with Dragonheart

It's random every week now

Will i get shit on in raids since im going to have to play with randoms. the only person i could get to play with me is brother but hes fucking awful at fps

no, as long as you have a mic and can communicate and ask questions if you have them you'll be fine.

I know nothing about this game so pls dont shill me just yet. do i have to do a bs campaign type deal before i can play online?

>start a conversation
>random member baits me with le speak up rhetoric
>damned if I fall for it or not
>call him out on his bullshit and proceeds into a shitfest
Literal cancer, can we not have a good ol time together

no, the entire game is online,

no. the entire game is online, you can't play it offline. you can't do story missions co-op unless you invite people to your party but you can do strikes (which are basically dungeons) or you can do PvP with matchmaking.

thanks guys. ill probably just order a physical copy off amazon tonight. One last question, is the dlc in the fall going to be another 60$?

it'll probably be $40 max depending on what's revealed onThursday

>start heroic strike on playlist
>one guy afk chilling at the start of the map the whole strike

every single fucking time without fail

Taken King was only $40 so i would expect Rise of Iron to be $40 but who knows, Activision is a tricky jew.

just leave and find a new match

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
thank you tho

destinythegame.com/au/en/legend-of-you

>you can't do story missions co-op unless you invite people to your party
People can join in your party at any time they want, you're just one of those control faggots who doesn't allow people to join unless you say so

Cant hear you.

my point was he's not matchmaking into story content, but thanks for the projection.

How on god's green fucking earth am I supposed to solo this Echo of Oryx on the hardmode of Fear's Embrace.

A bazillion dudes jump on my dick by the second phase, even when I try and clear all the enemies before continuing. I've tried hiding where you enter the room, but they can spawn those grenades that just AOE where you're standing, even if you're in a Ward of Dawn, not to mention you can't get a good enough shot off to shoot the enemies that are shielding the ones you're trying to kill.

What the fuck??

>projection
Sending invites when fireteam privacy is set to friends only or public is a sign of a control freak, using the reassurance that you are allowing them into your party

learn the enemy spawns and deal with them before you deal with the shade. whats your light level? even at high light its a tough fight because its a shitty room for an encounter of that scale.

if you really can't solo it just ask for a hand.

Forgotten shore is definitely the comfiest spot in the game

I just got up to 317 because of a good couple drops earlier.

I will totally ask for help if I get to the point where I truly really feel I can't handle it. thanks for the suggestion.

if you think you can output enough damage you can try just instantly burning the boss and not worrying about enemies. this all relies on you having a high impact sniper though, like 80% of the content in the Taken King.

Forgotten shore is a shit map
>too many corridors
>asymmetrical
>A flag has a threw way s
Disadvantage
One of the worst maps next to Exodus blue and bannerfall, the only reason you like it is because you sit in the back behind C

>forgotten shore
>a patrol map

you're thinking of Shores of Time.

Yeah I can't do this. It is too difficult for me.

Does anyone have the wherewithal and benevolence to help me kill this Echo guy?

first off git gud, second console/name?

venus is comfiest planet by far.

that's not how you spell E A R F
also any xboners wanna do some cru-cru, I see you guys online

No, if I was talking about shoes is time I would have mentioned the stupid pitfalls and easy spawn camping

Forgotten shore is a shit map with those fucking snipers shooting people on the river below with plenty of room to fuck over if someone dares enter

fugg I would but I just put on netflix and opened a bag of salt and vinegar chips

inter
the nude mods' live

pls

PS4 BridgeX

>Forgotten shore
are you insane?

>PS4
I guess I could turn on my PS4

I got you.

webm dump

ok

You're right

One of the worst maps of RoI so far, a large river battlefield with a few caves at both backs looks nice on paper, but man is it cancerous. Good thing we have maps like circle of bones and that one Venus one I can't seem to remember the name of.

>this fall,

>he doesn't know

THANK YOU

wait till you have to do the same mission again later

no problem, though I did drop the ball when I realized that I didn't have the right setup.

Every single time I see "Waiting for a safe area to spawn..." I can already tell I'm going to instantly fucking die.

wut gunz r thos

>bannerfall

One of the best maps I the game in almost all modes. The fuck are you smoking you nignog?

how do you make your webms? I got a lot of clips but I cant into webm making

last one

The machine gun is the Definitely Not The Doctrine Of Passing you get from Variks.

While I do agree that its a fun map, im not a fan of Trials on it. Too many bad memories

>mfw I actually just considered buying silver

truly i am the lowest lifeform on this planet to even think about giving these fuckers even more of my money after how much they've raped our wallets in the past for all their overpriced DLC

but those emotes seem neat-o

im pretty sure everyone on this general has bought silver at least once. I'll admit I bought silver for the DO IT emote and the Zombie Dance emote too
But hey look on the bright side, its funding the next expansion: Rise of Iron :^)