twitter.com/AnonBabble

--- NEW SL META POLL ---

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED META LEVEL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830

OPTIONS HAVE BEEN LIMITED TO 80, 100, AND 120 SINCE THESE WERE THE TOP 3 CHOICES IN EVERY PREVIOUS POLL

IF YOUR PREFERRED LEVEL ISN'T LISTED, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE OPTION

What is a good weapon for a Pyromancy build?

I was thinking the duel katanas because of the A/A chaos scaling but I hate japan so I don't want to. What else is good?

First for the true sword master

This one was the one getting passed around not too long ago.

How the fuck do i use my Way of White Circlet. I want my multiplayer back

PC FC, Undead Settlement Spear Dodging Brawl

Pass: dsg

Level: 120 but this is a fun FFA so anyone come

Signs: Under archway before the area where the giant shoots arrows at you

rules: I summon 5 people and when all 5 are at the archway I will do some WA or Force to signify the start. Once all 5 are out it's a free for all until last man stand. The little platform you have to jump to is the best fighting spot. Last one alive comes back and waits for new wave. No estus allowed.

Corvian Great knife

Started NG +2 on level 174, is that bad?

Reminder to rev up your DaS1 twinks and practice your backstab fishing for the Reddit event this weekend.

Seriously though, do you think anyone would change the SL they play at because a pool? Everyone knows what they expect to find at those SLs, whether it's right ir not, so they'll keep flocking to what pleases them no matter what.

>patch ruins simple infusing
I just use simple to regen FP, will that affect me?

Where can I even read the upcoming patch notes? Sometimes they don't even post them after the patch comes.

Yes. You should have been around level 90, 125 at most.

He used it, now it's tainted forever.

look who's first

Archdragon Peak: Fixed the freeze when jumping into the fog after ringing the bell.
The Rinfinger Leonhard quest will now start properly after the removal of the restriction on the maximum number of Pale Tongues that can be offered to Rosaria, Mother of Rebirth.
Trophies will now unlock correctly even if the required item is sent directly to the storage.
Fixed a Skill being changed based on a right hand weapon when equipping White Hair Talisman on the left hand while holding the Sacred Flame with both hands
The Horsehoof Ring (which increases stamina drains of ATK) will no longer affect other attacks besides its initial effect on kicks.
It will no longer be possible to equip a helm when using a Wax Pool after using the Dragon Head Stone.
Fixed the HP drain damage of Symbol of Avarice when resting near bonfire.
Fixed a spell animation and effect not synching up when using the magic repetitively.
Fixed when summoning the white phantom NPC under a certain circumstance, the character's collision will properly function nullifying all enemy attacks.
Fixed issue where skills could be performed even when a certain amount of FP was not available.
Adjusted the attack cancel parameters of some curved swords attacks.
Adjusted the attack power and skills of fist and claw weapons.
Adjusted the skills of twin blade weapons.
Fixed the scythe not penetrating shields at close distances.
Adjusted stamina consumption and attack cancel parameters for rapier weapons.
Adjusted the attack collision for the washing pole weapon.
Adjusted parameters of Farron Hail and Busting Fireball.
Adjusted casting speed, stamina consumption, cancel timing of some Spells.
Increased the number of arrows/bolts that can be possessed.
1/2

He probably just wants fuel to shit post about his preferred meta.

delete this

Why does Power Within suck so much in DaSIII?

I did a little bit more testing, toxic mist > STS.

I also found another interesting detail. You know the deacons that are around the pontiff bonfire? I went to go test poisoning them and when I did it poisoned the invisible hollows in that cave(?) below them too for some reason. So it seems poison clouds are more like a pillar.

If you use 1fp Weapon Art casts, yes. HomoSword is basically fucked because it needs a 40/40 build to be effective and putting points in attunement in a 40/40 is stupid

So, beat DSIII, and I have to say that overall I'm kind of... neutral I want to say?

Like, I had fun with it and all, but when it was all said and done it didn't really leave a big impression on me. I don't know why, but when compared to the others it kind of felt... there.

>bloated zombies that cast fire spells that still deal a shitload of damage through my Black Knight Shield
>fuckers inflict Toxic if I don't kill them with fire
>those fucking crows that peck your brains out with a long range grab attack
>bonewheel skeletons in tight quarters that can still shred you even if they graze you near a wall and you're taking them on one by one

Jesus Christ, and people said Blighttown was hard. Even the waifu at the end of it all was underwhelming, the way she talks makes it pretty obvious that the whole area and the character was beta content.

During online multiplayer: During the invasion of a Dark Phantom, the host will no longer be separated from his area.
During online multiplayer: A dark phantom can no longer be forcibly brought back in some maps.
During online multiplayer: When the player is summoned during a boss battle, the boss will no longer become motionless even after the player is back to his/her world.
The status effects below the stamina gauge will no longer be hidden when opening the top menu with HUD display set to auto.
The voice chat icon will now remain visible when the HUD display is set to "Auto."
Fixed the display of strength level shown in the equipment menu when using two-handed weapon.
Other game balance parameters have been adjusted.
Several game flaws fixed.
2/2

>all that attunement
>sacred flame
>fire clutch
>30/30 stats

Reminder to filter luci.

Who waifu?

Two people at FC right now, get your signs down if you like fun

>Fixed a Skill being changed based on a right hand weapon when equipping White Hair Talisman on the left hand while holding the Sacred Flame with both hands
aw

at least annoying invaders trying to use this will be gone

WHY THE FUCK DOES FROM GIVE A WAY OF WHITE CIRCLET just to be UNUSABLE.

Hey this is the full mage user. To the guy who asked what my stats were: 45 int and faith, 30 attunement while wearing the darkmoon ring

reddit.com/r/darksouls3/comments/4mv5wa/whats_your_build_at_sl150/

What's yours, /dsg/?

>higher than '120 meta' to begin with
>39 (thirty nine) vit
>fire clutch
>35 attunement instead of an actual slot number or minmaxing casts
>8 vit without armoring to 70% or going below 30% for caster spite kiting

I like 90, what do?

dont like 120 because its the peak for quality while magic builds generally are good but its not their prime

Can a dragon make Londor whole?

>game balance parameters have been adjusted

No, since you use it as intended. Find the notes yourself, it's as simple as putting the regulation in a search engine.

thank you for posting

but where do you get this stuff?

It's the best area in the game.

>Looks awesome
>great music
>best waifu
>large open area circular arena with no enemies in it, perfect for fight clubs
>all that shit you bitched about can be skipped
>etc

I didn't make it, so your pointless, whiny bitching has no effect on me. =3

If you're banned for hacking, ect: you can't.
If you got disabled due to pulling the plug: just activate it like a soul item.

Damnit faye and pete where are you. You always show up to FCs

Please explain me what poise does.

It can at least fill up the holes of the 3 Sisters of the Sable church.

>music
nice meme

Someone mentioned it was on reddit (from the bamco community manager) before, but it's also on the steam community forum

(thirty nine) vit
Also: learn to read

I didn't fucking hack or use trainers. All I did was pull the plug. It won't let me even use it like an ember.

That pyro build is shit

>pvp of a non-twink mage
>die
Life is even better when another invader (Finger, Watcher, Faithful) refuses to fight for 1v1 fight me fgt, despite it being 2v2 or 2v3 at the time

So I'm currently on my sorcerer character, would it make sense to use Lothrics sword instead of a rapier to supplement my spells?

Adjusted casting speed, stamina consumption, cancel timing of some Spells.

Thank fuck, this should help all magic builds
>inb4 its a fucking nerf

kill me for this

Did you get a ban message or a warning?

So just HOW FUCKING BAD is the PC port for DS1? Should I even bother if I don't have a console to play souls games or just stick to emulating King's Field games and Shadow Tower games?

>During online multiplayer: A dark phantom can no longer be forcibly brought back in some maps.

>FK
>rapier and estoc
>over 70%

It wasn't an issue with reading, I used vit instead of vig out of habit. Doesn't change the criticism.

When I search it up I just find lots of random websites hosting the same data. Just trying to figure out if there's an original source or consistent place they post these things.

If you can't use it, you don't need to

>OPTIONS HAVE BEEN LIMITED TO 80, 100, AND 120 SINCE THESE WERE THE TOP 3 CHOICES IN EVERY PREVIOUS POLL
>IF YOUR PREFERRED LEVEL ISN'T LISTED, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE OPTION

Still on two. If no signs in the next 5-10 mins then canceled.

What an original and interesting joke.

Install DSfix for DS1 and use a controller.

need help with dragonslayer armor pls anyone ive died about 50 times now im on my last ember

Platform PC
SL 33
password: ornstein
im just outside his fog door
and max i have is a +2 weapon if that matters

What's the best way to get a Flamberge? Considering it's move set it'd best to use a carthage rouge with it?

Okay I guess I mean how bad is it terms of like, not really important shit like "can't play it on 4k monitors and locked 30fps" or whatever.... or is like actually broken and uplayable?

DSFix
PVP watchdog
Wulf's Dark souls conectivity mod.

we got the third

2 more

What's wrong with 30/30 for pyro?

no, all it said was to quit through the game normally. Is there a specific message saying your banned?

I don't see any signs in Pontiff at SL 120. I can invade, sometimes.

>tfw just finished farming my ears with the sacred flame glitch and won't have to worry anymore

>shameless

Yeah Yeah I need to fix the picture for less memery in regards to that shit, but the stats and rings themselves are much better for pyro than whatever the other user suggested

duh, idiot. if you were a true dragon you'd know that

On my way

OK /dsg/ real talk: HOW shit are Miracles?
I still have 3 re-specs left on my character, he is level 120 and he already has access to Sunlight Spear and a bunch of other Miracles.
I hear Dragonslayer Axe is pretty great with Lightning Blade, I was hoping I could use that for melee and hyper armor Sunlight Spear to kill people who don't know any better.

If you like 90 then you should vote for 100. If you like 110 then you should choose 120.

Voting for 80 then going to 90 or voting for 100 then going 110 would be cheating.

at least until there's a patch of lightening storms

one more for FC to start.

someone come

Oh. Okay.

If you didn't get any form of message and you can't use the white sign then your ISP is routing you through some retarded region like china, and you're being restricted to their dead multiplayer.

thankiez :3c

I played it on a mid-tier PC and I didn't even use DSfix, it is perfectly serviceable.

beyond healing miracles they're all shit, and if you try to use the buffs in a duel you'll just get duel charmed

I just went NG man give me some time

Id pick 80 since I want to avoid 120's

and theres nothing stopping anyone from going 10 levels higher than the meta

i would if lothric castle didn't drop my framerate to 2 for no reason.

>no build uses gargoyle weapons

Are they not good? Flame spear is very fun for me.

There's a charm that casts pyromancies

>DaS1 looks better than DaS3

???

Step up your dragon game user. No fun just copying other screens posted

we'll wait on you user

sunlight spear is a hard counter to people who like to constantly try running r1s

What is a 3+ Boss weapon equal too to normal weapons again?

Reminder that Orstein is better than Artorias

If the resolutions weren't different: I'd think you stole my screenshot.

For pyro? Nothing. For a level 124 pyro? You should hit the cap.

Nah, picking 80 would be cheating because you would be giving yourself a 10 level advantage. If you picked level 100, you would only be gimping yourself so no one would complain.

Eygon sounds like Stannis

Stannis is alive confirmed!

I'm just a sucker for big swords, I've heard the gargoyle spear is fantastic for pyro builds