Io is cute, summer Io soon

>Events schedule for June:
~6/8 - Miscolored Memories
6/6 - 6/14 - Tales Event Re-run
6/9 - Defend Order Release
6/13 - 6/23 - New Event
6/23 - 6/30 - Celestial (All 4 Style)
6/30 - 7/8 - Scenario Event

>Please, READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
granblue-wiki.com/index.php?title=FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/yCGKvVAH

>Guild Info
pastebin.com/Sc4yKCZf

>Japanese Wiki
gbf-wiki.com/

Previous thread:

Is this the one shitters were having trouble with?

1st for chocodaughteru.

cog

Iomu

is there any reason to play superstar after you have class4 jobs?

Yeah, debuffs are a thing

Because Superstar is still broken bullshit

water

My game fucking lags whenever I try to use abilites when fighting Tiamat HL, and I have a pretty decent computer, anyone experienced anything like this?

YATTA

Is worthless

I lag a bit on Tia HL as well even when I solo the first 10%. I also lag when all 18 people in Chev HL go berserk and kill it in 5 minutes. You can try turning off live update setting.

Its Milla's story quest where you suppose to win the her last quest with her charged attack

Speaking of Class IV, am I mistaken in assuming that Spartan will be one of the most powerful solo classes? Presumably it'll have some incredible damage mitigation skill, and then you're free to pack in Mist, Gravity, etc at your pleasure.

Why bother with that when you can take Berserker and just oneshot everything.

Spartan's phalanx is still at 70%, but will have an additional effect.

>free to pack in Mist, Gravity, etc at your pleasure

Not how Class IV works

How do they work then? I thought you could take two EX and one Zenith.

2 zenith 1 ex

How does Class IV work?

Shame about Jita-chan's bikini armor though.

That's exactly how they work.

:^)

I am able to log into my mobage account on my phone and have been playing exclusively on my phone for a couple months now. However, for some reason, I'm not able to play with all I've progressed so far on browser or chrome, even when I log in. It just makes me do the tutorial again.

Is there any way to make my phone data the only save on the account? Is there any way to log out and create another account? I can't read Japanese so I have no idea how to navigate this shitty website and it doesn't help that I can only browse it on my phone.

What does that setting even do anyway? I don't notice a difference.

that is how it works, is wrong

If we assume you don't need delay for some fight gimmick, the only advantage DF would have over spartan is ability hit rate and cooldowns.

HS is already a great solo class and better than DF in many cases.

Forgot my picture. Please help, I don't want to lose all my progress, and I want to be able to spend money on this game when the ticket pops up again.

Fuck Phalanx how long until Dark Fencer IV.

Hawkeye IV

fuck dark fencer iv how long until DF outfit without that horned helm

jewing off the charts

That'll be an interesting one to see, don't have to give up a slot to bounty and we'll get an enhanced break assassin to play silly with.

It'll have guaranteed TH stacks

It's TH skill will just make a popup come up that finally reveals its nothing but a placebo and tells you to pick another class.

Niggerinufag here.

I hate every last one of you cucks for leaving the guild, you dont do shit during GW then blame me for it. You all do nothing but sprout memes and complain when you cant even clear 10mil. cant wait to see you fucks get kicked from your guilds a month down the line for being useless shitters. Then you'll be crawling back like the leeches you are. Parasites all of you

fuck DF outfit without that horned help, how long until DF outfit with a third horn?

but there is a third horn, its on the forehead

oh

my

god

Early-mid September if they release Sparta and Warlock on the day Defend Order release on the 9th.

Seeing the way they've been releasing classes they might introduce class IV Hawkeye and Ogre then DF and SW.

What do people generally run as the hawkeye subskill, I've seen some people run the wiseman one that cuts HP and gives TP, anything else in particular that synergizes well besides TH2

Is Feena better than Birdman if I really need more survivability? Her Dodge + Monkey's barrier negates multi hit ougis

TH1

No

>no delay
What's the point?

Thanks.

I get to actually do damage is the point

I honestly don't hate bikini armor as cliche and boring as it is, honestly. As long as it's not every single class, it's fine. So far besides that it's just Valk and DF T4. Ogre too but then that's sort of the point and also accompanied by shirtless Ogre Gran.

So, what am I supposed to do when ougis come knocking and I dont even have a Buncle ready

I mean, in the Oneiros event now, using that skill combo generally guarantees survival of the whole team 2 out of 3 times and I think thats very good, as opposed to having to accept that one of the team is probably going to go down after an Oneiros Ougi

You're playing wind. Just kill it in 3 turns and be done.

What's Gran mom? Bahamut?

dad is bahamut, lucifer is mom

Oneiros

FUCK YOU

How many in gbfg have Class IV?

Rosetta.

Magisa

>you will never put a baby inside luci

But you can put a baby on Lucifer RIGHT NOW if you have him.

Himself

>Luci getting fucked by a dragon
that's hardcore

convince me to use viramate

How do you think Olivia was born?

Don't do it user it's a bad idea.

We'll never know.

Can any give me a link to the UI?

Who was the first character to get a 5*?

>tfw playing martial artist with Coco and Mimi

Im pretty sure gbf2 signature art will be luci riding baha while hugging her son Gran.

>have to click characters to use skills
>have to click summons to use them so no fast chaining
shit/10

How willing are you to get banned?

*anyone
p-please?

?

Characters 1-4, summons 5.

By using her you can watch her die over and over again, as opposed to the bench where she's safe to plot and be a creepy piece of shit.

You don't even know what you're talking about lol.

yes. so you have to go into summon page and then you won't see what summon is up for chain, thus wasting time. while on old addon i can just click right away

search github granblue for hp meter extension

Cerberus is genuinely funny.

Djeeta

That must be a very interesting book Altair is reading.

Man I left that shit in auto and the extreme boss killed me. Need to git gud at this game. Seems his ougi hit harder than what I expected.

How do I log out on the chrome app?

I want to fuck Io so hard that her legs give in.

Danke user

>Djeeta is an autistic womanchild who brings puppets instead of weapons, only winning due to her retard strength
>Yuri acts like a flashy showoff with his katana
>Nemone is an overexcited dipshit constantly
>Altair just wants to be left alone to fucking read

Dysfuntional/10, it's exactly like all your loser friends

You delete the app

>16 maniacs today
>not a single flip

At least give me blue crystals

More skins when? I have a mighty need to play dress-up with my characters.

>all your loser friends
Are you a pro buddhist? Because that's a nice projection.

>Farming event on Hawkeye
>Screw up and die once
>Swap to Dark Fencer just to get the extra consistency
>Drops are better
It really is a placebo isn't it.

Does your Vampy have cute bishounen bodyguards to protect her every day from all evil?

Everyone has loser friends. The good kind of losers though, like loveable dorks. If you don't then it's probably you.

Down 3m now fuck you bingo

What if I don't have any friends?

Party wide break assassin

Literally Jamil.

Then you're in the right place.

He's ironically in the right place?

>Friends
?

He's among fellow friendless losers.

I'm not your fellow, buddy.