/xsfg/ XSEED & Friends General, formerly /rfhmg/

Do It For Her Edition

A general for talking about games published and developed by XSEED Games/Marvelous USA and their partners, including Rune Factory, Story of Seasons & pre-SOS Harvest Moon, PoPoLoCrois, Ys, The Legend of Heroes and Earth Defense Force 2017/2/4.1 (Senran Kagura fans should visit /skg/ due to the sheer volume of Senran Kagura activity).

Marvelous has announced Story of Seasons: Cherished Friends of Three Villages, scheduled to be released in Japan June 23 for 3DS systems. Introduction and gameplay trailers have been released:
youtu.be/VZnm6CE0FT0
youtu.be/I8VtOxnGSFk

gematsu.com/?s=story of seasons

The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky the 3rd is being localized for PC in 2017, while Trails of Cold Steel II NA releases for Vita and PS3 are due this fall. Steam and the PS Store currently have sales for TitS and SC.
gematsu.com/2016/03/legend-heroes-trails-sky-3rd-coming-west-pc-2017

Ys VIII Vita is set for a June 21 release in Japan, PS4 version in 2017.
gematsu.com/?s=Ys VIII

Someone ported XSEED's translation of Ys: Memories of Celceta to the Chinese PC version:
mega.nz/#F!HssCDDYZ!QLkmrL0kMhndI3i7fYzIQA

Wikias:
therunefactory.wikia.com/wiki/Rune_Factory_Wiki
harvestmoon.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
fogu.com/

RF/Story of Seasons Stuff
fogu.com/sos1/
pastebin.com/qzgac5X7
docs.google.com/document/d/1uzfx84FBSY50B_mLKDweztBBvbcsA8lzXXSRvOrUVlg/view
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wJAHbfCCha37NPdyzgOQzNQTX-Q2OHRXPWao-gN1AG8/view
mega.nz/#F!adEBFboA!wTzdKkk5KKCppb1N2b_qRw

Falcom music archive:
pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/06/story-seasons-good-friends-three-villages-introduces-protagonists-family-home-extensions
twitter.com/RPGSite/status/740228499391160320
twitter.com/RPGSite/status/740229134790451201
twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/740233545646362624
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for which bachelorette should be for Tuesday

What do printers have to do with USB?

IIRC:

Sun: Shoe
Mon: Meg
Tue: Someone said Daria?
Wed: ???
Thr: ???
Fri: Forte
Sat: Selphy?

Just about 2 weeks more until the JP release of 3V.

Maybe this thread can hold out that long talking about Amber impregnating everyone and Dolce pics?

>there are only 3 posters in this thread

a wild 2hu appears.

Flan a qt.

Pico is best 2hu.

gematsu.com/2016/06/story-seasons-good-friends-three-villages-introduces-protagonists-family-home-extensions

Cuuute.

Agreed

I hope they don't bring back the "do this and that by a certain time or parents will take you away from the farm for failing" thing from the first HM.

>tfw Venti doesn't have a marriageable adult human form

Who are you marrying and why is it not Iris?

I WOULD get on that

I'm breaking up with her.

I'm dedicated to my farm work more than our relationship.

She's a beautiful woman. Brilliant as the stars in the skies. She'll find a better man than I. My only regret is starting a relationship with her while I'm dedicated to my work. I feel that it's unfair for her, that I can't give time for her needs, as a woman and as a person that I dearly love. I honestly believe that she will find a better partner in a person of Klaus. I do admit that I'm quite jealous of the friendship they share, but I vehemently deny that he, or rather, their friendship, is the main reason why I'm breaking up with her.

If ever they end up together, that's fine with me. She found her happiness, and her happiness is my happiness as well.

Anyway, is that OC?

Amber should be thursday

>Ambursday

>page 10

Clorica is cute when her eyes are open a lot.

What do you think Forte is saying there?

Spaghetti about Lest being careful?

She'd probably be the one carrying Lest instead.

Oh gosh, now I've got a vision of Lest being princess-carried home after his knightfu in shining armor bails him out of a tough spot in the style of that one artist that does all that cute Lest stuff.

twitter.com/RPGSite/status/740228499391160320

We just need that release date.

At least we know that it will be sometime in 2017
twitter.com/RPGSite/status/740229134790451201

"Trio of towns" huh? Interesting.

Since it's greenlighted now, count 13 months.

twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/740233545646362624

Winter 2017

>not towntrio

>there will never be a Rune Factory 5

>there will never be an AAI3

RF5 has a real chance of happening eventually.

Do you think she's better in Frontier or RF1?

Frontier for sure, she's pretty plain in 1 iirc

I'm guessing the consensus is that all RF1 waifus in RFF are better in RFF just because they're developed more.

Dolce: "get it off me get it off me get it off me"

December 31st 2017 23:59

Pico seems quite a bit bigger in that pic so I can see why she'd think that.

>release date dec 20XX

Great. Now we have a Megaman year scheduled

Anyone else think Amber's "hmm?" sounds like a bug buzz?

I wonder if Clorica's hair smells like chloroform?

What scent do you think the waifus have? Probably like their favorite foods.

strawberries

Forte would probably have a cocoa-like scent.

Amber would probably smell like flowers and honey.

Rate my taste.
What kind of girl is my type /xsfg/?

About how far into RF4 should I be able to get a wife?

Every girl and guy has two specific town events that you have to see before you can marry them.

You see them at random and the second of the events can only be seen after you've seen the first. You also have to be dating them for it to appear.
Either you get lucky with the RNG or reset until they activate. Most people reset.

what's the verdict on Stardew Valley?

It's an alright farming game/HM clone. Artstyle is pretty awful though and the characters themselves are pretty shit.

It's what you'd expect from a western HM clone.

You like them boring. Like REALLY BORING girls

>Raven
>Boring

>Rosetta
Patrician taste

I maintain my statement.

But What arch would this typically happen in? I am about to end the first arch and I am curious if I am way behind or not.

How do you even know if you are dating? This question has plagued me in real life and now it continues to plague me in a videogame

It can happen in any act, it's entirely up to the random event RNG once you hit a high enough LP level. Also characters can have between one and several marriage pre-req events, not just two (Margaret in particular has like five or so pre-reqs before her proper marriage event. As for dating, once you hit 7 LP you can propose going steady with someone and they'll probably accept, and subsequent people it becomes harder and harder and requires more LP. You'll know you're dating when their dialogue name bar is pink instead of green.

Any tips on finding big fish quickly on fishing festivals?

Is it possible to obtain higher levels in seeds for trees?

RF4? Same as normal crops. Use the scythe.

Yes in RF4. Even if they're fully grown?

If they're producing fruits you should be good.

An alright HM clone with a lot of hidden agendas.

I quite remember how some jimmies were rustled when the carpenter girl was not only a coal burner, but not a candidate as well when she looked like one. Also, Emily not being a candidate from the get-go irked some people, but I think it'll be fixed on the next patch.

To put it simply, it's what you would get if Tumblr made a HM game.

Alright thank you.

Some rosy-like perfume that Klaus probably custom-made for her when she goes out.

She'll probably smell like she hasn't showered for days if she's chasing after a deadline.

Speaking of which, I just started and am going for her. Holy crap, do her likes and loves get easier to achieve later in the game?

Forte does things to my heart.

I'm a sucker for a knightfu, most games that have a girl that's both kind, and able to protect herself, she ends up as my waifu.

I tend to favor nurses in my save games, but I'm also a sucker for knights and Onee-sans.

I like your tastes user

I just realized Forte isn't in that image

Thanks, friend.

She's in this one.

Goodnight all. Don't let it die

Her loved gift is a pain to get in your first year since the ingredients are spread out through the seasons, and her taste in gifts are pretty expensive. They're not much of a problem if you're later into the game, though.

Why is Clorica the only one with the talking randomly while in party thing? In RF3, they all did that.

I guess it's because she's sleep-talking.

I think we know who the artist's favorite waifu is.

That Forte almost looks smug.

Aww. She was supposed to be just happy.

(I can draw better than that, I just wanted to make those doodles like that.)

I'm almost out of eggs.