Dueling Network General /dng/

Dueling Network General #2199

Get good ;) edition

Previous thread: Dueling Network: duelingnetwork.com/?card_image_base=http://www.xtevenschannel.com/images/card-pics/
YGOPro: ygopro.co/download.aspx
ygopro.co/Forum/tabid/95/g/posts/m/149030/find/unread/The-Ultimate-HQ-Card-Project

Other urls found in this thread:

yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Amazoness_Audience_Room
youtube.com/watch?v=Af5emYZ5Krk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is a Zexal?

>Misplaying Monarchs
My helmet isn't tight enough

First for Kurosaki is dying next week and there's nothing you can do about it.
The cheating Shun meme dies with it.

>The cheating Shun meme dies with it.
And comes back in full force when he cheats death

Anyway TDIL import predictions?

Ugly.

I'll ask again. Anyone want to play full-power tag duels?

>tfw your opponent is playing Monarchs and didn't brick

I do.

Alright give me like 5-10 min to make a few decks and i'll host.

Hosting full-power tag on YGOpro
Note /dng/
pass vidya

Are Monarchs empty advantage? They draw a lot but they run everything in 3's, what are you drawing that's so good that you didn't draw before?

One more.

Please join. You can even use Frog FTK.

It's less drawing and more getting "monarch" spells/traps in grave. And hitting your instant fusion for panzer too I guess.

>people thought Silent Paladin would be good
TOP KEK

Why don't you join the full-power tag duel, yurifag? We're only missing one player.

I need to shower. If you guys are still here in one hour I'll probably join.

Do you really want to be Life Equalizer FTKed?

FULL POWER EMEm
FULL POWER RULERS
FULL POWER INFERNITY
FULL POWER NEKROZ
FULL POWER SHADDOLLS
FROG FTK

You can use all these decks you love and have them fight against other full power decks. Why aren't you joining?

because I'm shit.

It's so bad no one bothered to post the effect nor bother discussing. Terrible waste of art and Normal Summon as well as promo.

>Fusion dimension sends in large robots and tangible beings of destruction to exterminate the XYZ dimension
>Still send soldiers to hunt down people by dueling instead of real weapons and get it over with
Why....

>Fusion dimension sends in large robots and tangible beings of destruction ruled by child soldiers to exterminate the XYZ dimension
>Still send soldiers to hunt down people by dueling instead of real weapons and get it over with instead of making actual bloodshed
Why....

It seems that if you don't have a duel disk, they can just turn you into a card without having to duel you first.

>Being carded
What about the giant machines capable of bringing mass destruction?

Physical resilience is clearly different in the anime, they survive explosions from the real solid shit and yuya survives being crushed by rubble no sweat, just brushes off a few hundred kilograms of rubble on him

Here for petdeks, Limelight pussy and Silent Paladin was a letdown

Because YGO's has become too card game centric

anime*

20 Bucks says Box of Friends get a counter part called Box of Enemies.

Sorry Remake, I crashed. Would you mind sharing your Infernity decklist with me?

Here you go. I'll be hosting again if you want to play.

Sure, let me just build something else. I'm tired of playing EMEm.

The carded people are being used as a fuel for Academia doomsday machine, remember?

It has been that way since DM.
Most of one-shot random games in the manga got turned into Duel Monster match in anime.

VJMP-JP117
Chinmoku no Madou Senshi – Silent Paladin (Silent Magical Swordsman – Silent Paladin)
Silent Paladin
Level 4 LIGHT Fairy-Type Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 1500
(1) If this card is Normal Summoned: You can add 1 “Silent Swordsman LV3” or “Silent Magician LV4” from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Only once while this card is face-up on the field, when only 1 monster you control is targeted by a Spell Card: You can negate that activation.
(3) If this card on the field is destroyed (by battle or by your opponent’s card effect): You can target 1 LIGHT “LV” monster in your Graveyard; add that monster to your hand.

>Only once while this card is face-up on the field
So close to being a useful card.

How the hell did Daniel Cairns make it to UK national finals and scoop 2 whole games? UK really that bad?

>stopping targetted spell removal

How the fuck is that good in any way?

Just tell me when you're ready and 'll host.

I said close, nigga.

Not bad. Could be good if Silents really do become a full fledged archetype which has a good chance of happening based on what we've seen in terms of legacy support.

>Not bad
Nigga, this thing searches on normal summon, the thing you only get once a turn and would rather use on the LV monsters.

What do you guys think of Tolarian Community College?

That is nowhere close you retard. This game is monster effect reliant.

Hosting Full-power Tag again.
Come join it's fun. Same info as

>2 text away from being a great negate
>searches
>recycles on death

If it wasn't for that shit spell negate and being a fucking fairy instead of spellcaster. It would be good but it was so CLOSE NIGGA CLOSE.

It wastes your normal summon.

Wouldn't matter I don't think if it was a spellcaster because you could just trib her for Silent Magician.

You can't search silent magician with silent paladin.

Ugly loli.

post tour guide

tour guide

WHICH WOULD TAKE ANOTHER FUCKING TURN AND YOU HAVE TO PROTECT HER FROM CARDS AND FUCKING BATTLE BECAUSE PF THAT SHIT ATTACK

If they print the amazoness cards, they might just make the archtype playable.

How would shitty fusions that require Polymerization go about making the archetype playable?

How many Maxx C should decks normally run, 2 or 3? It doesn't seem to make a difference of having one in my opening hand from my tests.

Test it 1000 more times and you'll know.

The trap is the real deal. continuous, gain life for each special summon

It's generic, isn't it? I can see it being teched in many decks.

>continuous, gain life for each special summon
Please don't let me down, don't keep the needing to control an Amazoness

Don't run it all. You're relying on opening it if you go second AND the opponent special summoning, as well as it being dead otherwise. Literally win moar.

i cant read moon but the text is in the episode. The audio just has it as a generic trap.
But it does have two effects listed so it proly has an amazon pop clause

if its generic, its a serious tech in stun decks, could also help slower decks compete too.
If its specific to amazoness oh well, guess ill build amazon stun.
Amazoness is one of my favorite types, it has lots of interesting cards but no real power behind it.
also the current "boss" is stupid expensive for amazons

dang, wiki knows all
yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Amazoness_Audience_Room

lol

Why are Madolche so fun holy shit I should have listened earlier

Why don't people tech this in Prophecy?

Hopefully there will be some character with and Alien deck, all I want is for the coolest archetype to get good enough support to make a themed deck viable.

>Summon a spellcaster from your hand.
One big problem with prophecy is that they don't have that luxury.

Low monster count gets in the way. Now, if it was from deck...
The Dark casters only kills my dick

is this a good 3-of for neo-reaper builds?

Looks like I've lost you Remake, but thank you for helping me test my deck.

Post deck?

No problem. I have to go and do a couple things. Post your decklist it looked interesting.

I can't take full credit for it, since a person I met in tags on ygopro who I became friends with ran this as his deck and I tried to remake it from memory since I haven't seen him in a long time. I've only modified it with newer cards while trying to keep most of what he had. It would take a much smarter player than me to run this well.

Why is Yuya so perfect?

Because of his innocent smile devoid of hatred.

It reminds me of this youtube.com/watch?v=Af5emYZ5Krk

How the fuck do you make alchemic magician useable in prophecy?

Yes very much so, although this one doesn't have the same kind of draw power. Originally his deck had Prohibition and Cloak & Dagger, which Mist Valley Falcon could reset their effects with if need be. Unfortunately I just guessed at his ratios and tried to make it similar but with things like True Name and Lullaby that he didn't have access to when he made it that would fit the goal and theme of the deck.

>page 8

Why are Brazilians so fucking shit at this game? Was playing in a tag, my partner set Ryko. Our opponent had The Lightning and Dark Magician, along with a face up Eternal Soul and Kaiser Colosseum. He attacked the face down Ryko with Dark Magician, and my partner destroyed Kaiser Colosseum.

Because they're all shitskins who don't speak English, dude. I thought you knew this.

>page 8)

Yo Igknight Unite is REALLY good, you guys. It's an instant Ignister/Kirin combo.

Post it m8

I'm thinking of cutting the IF and the Norden, my monsters really rarely hit the graveyard. Normal Beat is more than effective enough combined with the maindeck, searchable method of summoning the 2800 Igknight Ignister with a fucking Quick Effect.

Unite is crazy.

I knew that this would prove to be a trash card the moment their sample decks revealed that she searched the LV3 and the LV4 versions of the cards. In other words the most worthless cards that you're likely to not even want to run at all.
It's a shame but she is terrible. She's still nice looking though.

This is worse than the made-up effect posted a couple threads back.
And that says a lot.

>Level 4 LIGHT Fairy-Type Effect Monster
>Fairy-Type
Oh. She isn't even a Warrior. They fucked her up big time. So the cards she searches are worthless and she can't even be tributed for the actually good Silents. How sad.

text away from being a great negate
no the negation is trash. Even without the "Once" restriction, the effect is utter trash.
How many dangerous spell effects that targets single monsters are there?
What would you ever do with it? Stop the opponent from playing Forbidden Chalice on one of your monsters? When would that ever be relevant?

if it didn't say target it would be amazing

it m8

what is she standing on?

chinko no madou senshj

She is literally levitating. She is a magic angel. No need to question it.

fuck off weeb

>add 1 "Silent Swordsman LV3" or
>You can target 1 LIGHT “LV”
Why couldn't she be a generic LV searcher/recycler?
We all know LVs are shit so there's no danger in them being searchable, the only dangerous one is Horus anyways and he's harmless until LV6 kills something by battle.