PlayStation Vita General 2628 - Morimori Box Edition

Previous Thread: >Vitagen Website (News, Translations, Guides, Wikis and more)
vitageneral.com

==========================================

>World of Final Fantasy launches October 25
gematsu.com/2016/06/world-final-fantasy-launche

>Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana Theme Coming Free to Japanese PSN
thevitalounge.net/2016/06/07/ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana-theme

>Atelier Sophie - Character Introduction 2
youtube.com/watch?v=6l77n0YxKmI

>Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana’s Second TV Spot
youtu.be/XmcUOV5FaFo

>Uppers ‘Helicopter Drop’ and ‘Evade & Counter’ gameplay videos
gematsu.com/2016/06/uppers-helicopter-drop-evad

>Fate/Extella details and screenshots
gematsu.com/2016/06/fateextella-details-screenshots-arto

>Reco Love details more sub characters
gematsu.com/2016/06/reco-love-details-mor

>VA-11 Hall-A Final Trailer
youtu.be/7x393waFKDw

>The Drop: New PlayStation Games
blog.us.playstation.com/2016/06/05/the-drop-new-playstation

>No-nonsense action platformer Bard’s Gold comes This month
blog.eu.playstation.com/2016/06/03/no-nonsense-action-pl

>Super Robot Wars V Coming Next Year With English Subtitles
dualshockers.com/2016/06/04/ps4ps-vita-exclusive-sup
youtu.be/96fC6TZk22M

==========================================

>PS+ FAQ
support.us.playstation.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/2034

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store-update/

>PS Store Weekly Sale
(US) psprices.com/region-us/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita
(EU) psprices.com/region-gb/discounts?sort=date&platform=PSVita

>PSN Friends List
friends.vitageneral.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2016/06/atelier-firis-introduces-ilmeria-levi
twitter.com/kanon_check/statuses/740002238131642369
twitter.com/manayuina_check/status/740004339486314496/photo/1
gematsu.com/2016/06/demon-gaze-ii-launches-fall-japan
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1upyEjM2Ok
gematsu.com/2016/06/tokyo-xanadu-ex-announced-ps4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Saki's

Next one for (you).

We can finally post cute girls again.

Everyone, post cute vita girls.

gematsu.com/2016/06/atelier-firis-introduces-ilmeria-levi

Dear God that special edition needs to come out in English. The box and artbook look gorgeous.

twitter.com/kanon_check/statuses/740002238131642369
>Niiyan, today’s June 7th, Uchida-san’s birthday.
>She’s mysterious and pops up when you least expect her, only to disappear just as fast.
>Who’d have thought someone just like her would show up in RecoLove? I hope she does a good job as the Photokano heroine representative!
>Happy birthday, Uchida-san!

twitter.com/manayuina_check/status/740004339486314496/photo/1
>Nii-kun, it’s June 7th! That’s Yuu-tan’s birthday!
>She’ll be your underclassmate in the same club you’re in in RecoLove Gold Beach.
>Hmm hmm. Yuu-tan’s spiritual investigations of supernatural phenomena are truly fascinating.
>Happy birthday, Yuu-tan!

nice

Bestest after Aki

I love this type of hair

Looks like an annoying genki

I-I want to commit a crime

Imagine those sunburns since she's from underground mining town and isn't used to sunlight.

Rob a bank

This costume is a fucking mess regardless of the skin being shown

cant wait till june 8th to get odin sphere. ordered from best buy

I guess that kind of costumes makes part of the audience happy. I would like them to have nice and cute dresses like Ayesha but I can live with these too. Also Sophies first costume is great from the latest games.

A mess of cute

Goodnight vitagen.

I love Sophie's costume but what was great about Sophie was the variety of her costumes, Firis' costumes are all messy like that.

Generally, how are the vita versions of games that come for both PS4/Vita?

Like Cyber Sleuth, Gundam Breaker 3, DOA Xtreme?
I have been holding off on buying them until I get a PS4, but think maybe I should get some on vita after all

worse graphics, worse frame rate, worse loading times in exchange for portability

man i misread edf and new titty ninjas ccoming out as june when its july

Tell me truth user. You're gay, right?
Just messing with you. I really like her design but I understand why people wouldn't like it

So what's the deal with this World of Final Fantasy game? Haven't really been following it

Just another standard FF or?

>Demon Gaze 2
Well, fucking nice.

FF x Digimon it seems.

gematsu.com/2016/06/demon-gaze-ii-launches-fall-japan

>Prometh and Cassel Glondike from the previous game will also appear.
YES!
>Joining Signa is Muse, manager of Stella’s Place.
Is that you, Fran? Are you gonna jew me every time like that smug dragon?

Comfy song
youtube.com/watch?v=Q1upyEjM2Ok

I'm still mad about Firis' name

Best thing about Tecmo is they don't censor anything. I'm kind of glad they have the rights to this series instead of NISA. Only downside is they don't do much physical releases I guess.

I really need to finally play the first Demon Gaze, though that will probably be after Sophie.

>Only downside is they don't do much physical releases I guess.
And the translations comes always with a few typos. Not a really big deal but it always happens.

one less exclusivity ;_;

>new edf and senran
Link?

I'll take typos over name changes

Awesome

I'm going to be pissed if it isn't fully voiced the second time around

Well that's basically a plus version, we know which version is coming to west now.

Well, fuck. Say goodbye for the chances for Vita localization.

Come on, user. You should only be sad if Tokyo Xanadu comes to PC, not PS4. Pcucks are the absolute fucking worst people.

Doubtful. Xseed will probably localize both versions.

Is this game good?

You're right but i still feel bad for the vita.

estival versus and the i forgot edfs name, new for me cos im a ausfag

They would rather port it to steam than release the vita one.

Eh, I usually go with Vita versions with these games but this extra content is really making it hard not to pick the PS4 version this time. Have to see how big content that is though, but with this I'm sure it will be announced for localization pretty soon.

it has new characters and new mode on top of side and after stories for EACH characters.
That's quite a bit more already.

Jesus Christ her legs are skeletal

Actually, I just read that article an user posted here: Didn't know Xanadu was getting an enhanced port with added content on PS4, thought it was just a simple vita port. I own a PS4 but I now feel bad for vitafags.

The extra story alone is a lot if it's equivalent to two chapters.

Man, stuff like this just makes me regret having gotten the vita version. Especially since I played it on the Vita TV.

Well, I'll be too busy in September with P5 anyway.

I think XSEED already passed on the Vita version. It's been 9 months since release, they would have announced it around this time for E3, but it's not on their schedule.

The PS4 release is basically a separate game since it has new content throughout. XSEED isn't going to localize both. They simply don't have the resources to do that.

Why did it have to be Tokyo Xanadu? Why did it have to be the game that looked so awesome and even had some chances of localization for Vita?

Fuck PS4, seriously. I wouldn't have problems with it if it didn't unintentionally destroy the treatment of Vita versions of games outside Japan.

>unintentionally

>not owning a PS4

>no Sen 3 in september
Fuck off Falcom

kek. Kinda true. Wouldn't surprise me if they'd announce a PC version alongside PS4/Vita.

We'll see. Either way I own both of them, so it doesn't really matter that much to me. But I'd still wager they could localize the Vita version. I mean the translation will be done for the PS4 one, so all they'd need to do is edit the Vita version and apply it.

I think it's fine as long as games aren't skipped entirely for localization.

You know that XSEED's going to have to dub it and they probably weren't going to localize the game if it were Vita exclusive. Likely the same thing will happen for Caligula too.

I just hope to god it doesn't turn out to be PS4 only localization. It just feels like an ultimate "fuck you" at this point. Like "how dare you buy Vita for Vita games, you should buy PS4 to play Vita games you want in English".

At least they add stuff to the PS4 version, if it was just a port of the game with nothing added and no Vita version for west that would make it way shittier.

Well, if Falcom releases a PC version themselves then yeah, XSEED would put it on Steam. I don't see that happening though.

The Vita version won't be the enhanced one though. That's even less reason to buy it if they localize both.

Think of it this way: it probably wouldn't have gotten localized at all if it remained Vita exclusive.

Don't worry, they'll release it on PC.

I'm afraid you're right, at this point there is simply no motivation anymore for the localization company to want to port vita exclusivity.

Well yeah, I can see that, but still... Maybe this wouldn't hurt so much if I wasn't so excited for localization chances seeing all the other Falcom games coming out and the possible E3 announcement, and it's always the fucking PS4. The extra content is nice, of course, but for fuck's sake this suffering I'm feeling right now.

I think it's just being realistic here. You can look at it from another perspective and see that a PS4 release basically guarantees a localization while Vita exclusives are getting pretty unlikely now.

On a side note, I was looking at Odin Sphere's sales rankings on Amazon and the Vita figures aren't bad. I do wonder why they're still doing PS3 releases though.

#23 PS4 LE
#46 PS4
#87 Vita
#954 PS3

Time to get a PS4, user.

I hate it how you actually have a point. We've reached a point where it's more sensible to buy a PS4 if you want to play games for Vita, rather than Vita itself.

I hate the world we're living in sometimes.

I'm glad PS4 owners get it, as long as it stays in the family of good taste.

Come on guys, you should know by now that do either need to learn moon or get a PS4.

People here don't have a PS4? I don't understand, how can you have a PS4 accessory like a Vita and not a PS4 itself?

Well, PS4 is finally getting games in the second half of 2016 so it's a good time to get one. Before that it was kind of pointless if you had a PC.

I'm still pretty salty that I didn't wait a bit longer before buying mine since Neo got announced.

The PS4 has literally no games I'm interested in.

I'm sure most of us have a ps4 but unless you buy your games in Japanese, it becomes incredibly difficult to find something new to play on your vita because basically the ps4 is basically cannibalizing any reasons to get games for it.

Console wars again huh?
Nobody is getting my (You)s
Idort Master Race
Ace combat 7 is the only ps4 game im currently waiting for desu senpai

I'm waiting for the PS4K

>doesn't want to play GOTD Uncharted 4

s m h f a m

Please don't argue with PS4 owners, we all have great games, okay friends :)
Can we talk about Tokyo Xanadu? Who has imported it? How is the combat and randomized dungeons?

All the PS4 games I'm interested in are games that either originally released on Vita, or are multiplatform titles. So it really makes me fucking mad to see how it's always the PS4 ports that get the better localization treatment when the Vita versions rarely even get a limited physical run, which several smaller companies have proved to be perfectly viable options. I just want my Vita games on my Vita.

Wat.

I'm Australian too and I've had both games for months you fucking retard.

I really don't, not saying it's bad at all but I'm not interested in those kind of games at all.

game of the day?

I don't think they were randomized unless I'm just incredibly dense.

English copies? eb is releasing them so im gonna get tem

What the fuck are you talking about?
Can you stop acting like a fucking retard?

Decade

I haven't turned my PS4 on for almost two months. Well, Sophie comes in Friday so I'll play that with both my PS4 and Vita, finally a reason to turn it on. Vita games have been great in the meantime.

what ae you planning to play today vitagen?

Feels good to have JP PS+ and get much better deals than you gaijins

I'm going to get that SSS grade for that one song in IA/VT.

Didn't Xseed localize all versions of Akiba's Trip though? They do have the resources for then.

>Why did it have to be the game that looked so awesome
Did it? The combat looked floaty and generic to me.

>$60 for EDF2
>$60 for SKEV
>no artbook or bonus of any kind

Are you a fucking retard?
These are just gray imports and you're paying almost double for absolutely no reason, while also waiting for a needless release date in the future.
They're literally just selling this for retards who don't know any better.

JP PSN is garbage, nice try tho

Xseed will most likely be localizing both, however I bet the Vita version will be digital only.

I only want
>Disgaea 5
>Final Fantasy XII
I'm waiting for it to actually have more games I want. I'll probably buy it when the PS5 rolls in though. Like I did with the PS3.