>Block list, furniture themes and paint
imgur.com/a/hQzDQ
imgur.com/a/wZ4tJ/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/AvobE

>Fancy Builds
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SNzEwaWhUWlZzN28&usp=sh

>Wave banks - music replacement
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5VFAiJ5n4-SQU5Id0l6YklQam8&usp=sh

>OP pasta. Please use the info from this link when creating new threads.
pastebin.com/raw.php?i=X8aFHVtu

Old thread

>tfw busy IRL so I couldn't save the thread

>new thread
wew

>shit building
>cheating
>awful/10
>get playing crimruption

large worlds are fun

Why is futa blowjobs a meme?

I chose a large hardcore map but I wanted to know if there was a pattern to finding the hairstylist in spiders lairs?

No mods if possible

I had the idea to just flood everything with water, but that only made things worse.

Just have that mob detection tool and pay attention. You also might wanna open the spider holes up a little bit to move around in the more quickly.

Terramap, it's in the OP
>I had the idea to just flood everything with water, but that only made things worse.
jesus christ

Hi there, I'm the user from the last thread who asked for advice on beating the Frost/Pumpkin Moon events.

I upgraded my arena! It has star/heart dispensers and jungle dart/spikeball traps. Also I removed the wall on the sides.

I'm planning to put lava on the floor, but I have some questions... Won't the lava destroy the enemy drops? And what's the easiest way to bring lava to the surface? Just tons of buckets?

Also, should I place banners and star/heart lanterns? I can't put them on the wooden platforms so I'm not sure how to do it...

Terraria 2 when

One bucket of lava every 8 blocks will not destroy drops.
However, you may want lava to destroy coins and hearts, in order to make room for rarer drops (weapons), which can't be destroyed by lava.

>hardcore
i dunno if it's any different than normal, but what i usually do is just go through the spider nests and i'll eventually find her. also, the wiki says to use a battle potion for her to have a higher chance of spawning

You definitely DON'T want it to be this high, you only need 1 layer of platforms, 2 max.
Having this much only makes you slower while falling and the only enemies that can fly are elfcopters and the ice queen.
You don't really need the lamps with statues, they are overkill.

I don't play anything else desu

Alright, made it a bit better. I'm gonna try the Pumpkin moon like this, and see how it goes.

>start new large world
>find a strong spear
>spears have naturally strong knockback
>hit a slime
>it gets blown the fuck out of my screen
hahahaha this is amazing

why did you censor "large world"???

is there an ETA for 1.3.2?

I want to get back to this game but I want chest sorting.

Large world = online
Medium world = single player

>newish world
>travel to one side of map
>collect 3 strange plants
>mfw

>there are people who actually believe this

So, looking at the wiki, I'd say the arkhalis is the rarest item, anyone here ever get one?

All this time I've been selling strange plants for 20 silver, when I could've been trading them for dyes at the dye trader and sold those for 2 gold 25 silver. I just realized this a few minutes ago.

some of the dyes are really cool depending on the armor, always keep them nigga

>the arkhalis is the rarest item
That'd be the Coin Gun, with a 1/8000 chance of being dropped by pirates. The Arkhalis has a 10% chance to drop from an enchated shrine, and you can cheese it anyway.

The coin gun has a 1/2000 chance of dropping from captains, and 1/400 chance of dropping from the flying ships. Getting a coin gun takes at most 60 invasions, which can be done on 20 in game days.
On the other hand, the hotline fishing rod is 1/150 drop from angler quests, so it takes on average 150 in game days.

>tfw got 2 Coin Guns in one invasion
>tfw this was before Flying Dutchman was introduced

I'd say that would be the nymph/paladin banner.

One thing to consider about the Arkhalis' rarity is that you get 4 shrines per large world, and each of those have a 1/3 chance to have and enchanted sword shrine, which has a 1/10 chance to be Arkhalis, so you have a 2/15 chance per WORLD to get an arkhalis, whereas other items can be farmed

Nah, its the lucky gold coin

Sure, you can get it sooner or later but chances are you will do like 50 invasions before getting one

>mob detection tool and pay attention
I can do this, thank you.

That's the first thing i did
Here's what I saw.

puu sh/pk8zK.png

>the wiki says to use a battle potion for her to have a higher chance of spawning

I'll try this, thank you.

>puu sh/pk8zK.png
>crimson eating the jungle
PURIFY
also pic related is how spider hives look
nice commieblocks, shitlord[/spoiler

ded

>pic related is how spider hives look
I didn't even see that one.
I'll get right on it.

I'm working on that at the moment.

>useful in many situations

So I was playing with my friend on an expert mode world and beating pumpking moon with over 10k points in a water arena so we could keep 2 slots for dps items instead of stuff like frostsparks and wings
we had an accident

Looks like it's time for you to start fishing.

>he uses the wikia

cute

We tried removing all the water slowly, so it would be more enjoyable

So I've never gotten this far in the game, just beat the three mechanical bosses for the very first time, I didn't play much in 1.3 so there's so much new stuff

Trying to build a new base so I can move my lads out of their shitty underground commie block I made in a living tree, going for that harsh totalitarian SMT Law vibe like in Strange Journey

The stone slab walls are temporary, probably going to use a mixture of painted gray sandstone and painted gray platinum or something

it was pretty funny when all the npcs died
little shits shouldn't open the doors

this is literally why you always have a hellevator under your base, loser

that was quite a lot of water

>capcha
>select all water bodies

keep it going

If I were to create a character whose sole purpose is to build things, what should they be carrying on their person and in their personal storage? Besides the Grand Design I was thinking I should probably put all the specialized furniture crafting stations in the safe, so I can deploy them on any world I need.

architect gizmo pack
toolbelt
toolbox

Are you the slime fucker?

_no

not him, but I'd fuck a slime as long as if it wasn't a liquid le animu grill

Is there some way to force blood moons? I've been messing around on this world for a full day now and I have not seen one. I just want a damn money trough.

Not without something like Tedit

nah just have over 120 health and wait, it'll happen eventually
>tfw in a blood moon right now

sometimes when i have excess ores in the early game i craft a lot of watches until i get warding. i then wear 3 warding watches made out of copper/silver/gold for a total of 12 defense

Isn't that almost useless? It's like 9 dmg reduction in expert and 6 in normal.

That's a lot of damage when you have 100 HP. Really helps mellow those expert cave bat hits.

By the time you have excess ores, you'll have at least 300 HP

Stop playing on small worlds user. It's not good for you.

Not that user, but can you redpill me on large worlds?
I want to know everything

Biomes won't be 2 tiles wide, you have more chances to explore around, you can actually get lost.
Small worlds are a fucking joke. Medium should be small, large medium, and there should be extra large.

Not the user you were talking to, but I play on large worlds, and heart containers are surprisingly plentiful. In fact, I'd say they're too plentiful. Nothing like having full 400 health and >30 heart lanterns and nowhere to use them.

hmm, but large worlds are really big af, it's also kinda useless if you plan on playing alone

>implying
Every time I go "mining" i actually just follow the caves, and I always find a shitton of hearts no matter the world size. Also, if the hearts follow the same rule as the ores, then you're not finding more in small worlds, since the amount of hearts would be percent based and would stay the same between all world sizes. Again, if and only if they behave like ores.

There's more shit, man.

>extra large worlds
>each biome is the size of an entire small world
>wall of flesh becomes a joke

but it's too big :(

>wall of flesh is faster but so are you, making exploring faster

I hope they add a sky dungeon or something.

The world isn't really tall enough for that kinda thing.

it's not too big when you build a rail line using all that spare iron

>there are people who unironically use the stock wavebank

Isn't that just called the OST?

:o
l'll try it out

They have already done that with otherworld.

okay bois l started a new world in expert, l have hundreds of hours in terraria but l really don't know what to do in the mode, so l always end up building cool houses and stop because l get wrecked by mobs. So far l built a nice house (fucking lol) and an underground room for the plantation, l got cactus armor, a rapid crimson wood bow (1 damage less than the silver bow but you can get cool modifiers on it so why not)
what do :(

Git gud weapons. Also consider killing yourself.

Just thinking about how boring the endgame weapons for ranger are makes my blood boil for some reason.

Boring? How so?

:( ded

Get Grappling Hook, git gud with it. The accessory EoC drops is amazing after you learn to use it.

It works wonders if you want to build something inverted

Like a Sector Fornax vibe?

Smooth Marble, Smooth Granite, Copper Brick, hive wall, Asphalt, Crystal block wall, luminite and martian walls

Post updates, seems interesting

World Reset
shekelshoah.ddns.net
Port: 7778
Password: random
Server side characters, random starting items.
This world won't reset for a while.

Forgot tp add, pic related will make them stand atop of the marble pillars like the Law End

you get yet another machine gun that fires fast, and a seemingly joke rocket launcher that explodes in fireworks from moon lord, with the pillars before that giving you a machine gun that also fires rockets, and a bow that fires 4 arrows, and if they hit 4 more ghost arrows.

>someone saved my pictures
Oh my.

Unfortunately, they fixed that in the last patch.

Out of curiosity, what would qualify as a not boring ranged weapon for you? I kinda feel like the design space for them is a little restrictive what with ammo considerations.

I also dislike the end game ranger armor. Its fucking stupid that you can't use its set bonus while mounted.

but user, you can still get like 316 damage and 100% crit chance with the SMDG while stealthed, imagine it with the fishron mount's bonus/speed

I think I like the utility the nebula armor brings compared to the vortex armor.

How do I build pipe organs in terraria?
No one has built any yet so I can't rip it off.

How can you not like the phantasm? Seriously, I know the nerf was kinda shit but it's still a very good bow.

Tsunami is better Tbh