/pg/ - Persona General

Last thread LATEST NEWS-
>Persoa 5 will be releasing February 14th on USA
>PS4 exclisive Collector's Edition revealed
>Atlus' E3 badge, Persona 5 demo and Soejima as guest revealed archive.is/7ftt3
>P5 releases September 15th, 2016 in Japan, 2016 in NA, Europe TBA
>P5A: The Day Breakers to air in September 2016
>New Dengeki Playstation Magazine to feature P5 news June 9th
>P5 to feature at E3 2016 (Sony's E3 conference will be on June 13th, 6PM PDT)
>Winter of Rebirth releases on BD August 3rd, 2016
>20th anniversary concert to take place on August 13th, 2016
>Next Persona Magazine to release Summer 2016
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

-SCANS-
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

-INFO-
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
-GUIDES-
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

-DOWNLOADS-
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

-MANGA-
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740191804771819520
store.steampowered.com/app/405900
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LUL 2017

Any user planning to buy the japanese version?

Well I was hoping for a nov or early dec release but I guess I can wait a bit longer. I am so buying that collector's edition too.

>wake up

How the fuck do I upload a video to youtube? I want to kill myself on camera but I have no idea how I'm supposed to upload it afterwards.

can you fuck the plush?

Reminder that anyone with a cursory knowledge about Atlus or the Persona series saw the 2017 release date coming and you should all be fucking ashamed of yourselves for shitting up the thread

2 0 1 7
THANKS ATLUS.

Stream it. You tard.

I thought there wasn't going to be a P5 demo at E3? Wasn't that some IGN goon saying something about how he assumed there would be one?

>MC getting revived in Persona 5 or one of it's spinoffs
>Dual audio

Which of these is more likely to happen?

at this rate I'm saying fuck it and will just look at all the spoilers. Might as well because fuck atlus

Pretty sure most of us were expecting a 2017 release, but were just clinging to the tiny hope that Atlus could step their shit up for P5.

dual audio you insipid mongoloid

>he assumed there would be one

He was just covering his ass for letting that info slip is what I'm guessing. If he actually was speculating he would've stated that in the article, not in some tweet to protect himself.

Who made this shit?

>Valentine's Day
They know

>confirmed release date at last
>getting collector's edition in west
>soundtrack, artbook, morgana plush

Well at least that's a huge load off my mind. Been worried about possibly getting a crappy CE over here.

EIGHT FUCKING MONTHS?
FIVE MONTHS TO LOCALIZE? DO YOU EVEN HAVE VOICE ACTORS YET? WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU EVEN BEEN DOING?

Soundtrack with only songs atlususa could only afford because it was "handpicked"

I will spoil all of you.

Is the collector's edition gone already? Are you serious?

I don't get this meme

Why can't this fuck begin localizing when the game is in production? Isn't Persona supposed to be confirmed to be release in english anyway because of the large fanbase here? Why do we need to suffer because of Atlus USA incompetence?

>tfw E3 hype is kill

I will leave Veeky Forums and avoid all spoilers. Saki is shit btw

COME ON, ANNE

Little gay fella

>One of the biggest CE's Atlus has made in a quite awhile
>Rather than giving you the whole OST, it'll be 10 or so tracks

I would understand if it was a simple launch edition like so many other games they put out, but come on.

rollin'

Futaba get

oh fuck me I got stupid stinky NEET with retarded looking glasses

I would rather have had the cat

So, who has the better Collector's Ed? US or JP?

yeah now e3 really is shit. I only care about like, yakuza 0 but that's also just a fucking localization and i know everything

You lucky bastard

I will stealthily insert myself into your life by means only know to me. Beware of any new acquaintances you may make over the next couple of months, they may be me. And then when you least expect it, I will spoil you. Because of your disgusting words about Saki.

Haru get

Nice. Would've preferred Makoto, but Futaba was my 2nd pick.

I remember asking what the localization status of the game was, and I kept getting the reply "it's being worked on".

Well, apparently they haven't been working on it at all. Because fuck.

It's up on GameStop

>Where did this rumor come from?

Isn't obvious that Atlus is just losing money by not porting it to PC/STEAM so the game could have the "Only on Playstation" mark on the cover?

Exclusivity is the cancer that is killing the gaming industry and why consoles should die. Seems like Sony fans are upset just by the idea of other persons being able to enjoy the same game at superior settings.

>I am a cunt and I am proud of it

I hate people like you exactly as much as you want me to.

I can't download a morgana plush so I guess NA's is better.

Also I can be a weird old hipster with a japanese school purse

SIX MONTHS
SIX MONTHS TO AVOID THE INTERNET AND NOT GET SPOILED ON THE GAME
SIX FUCKING MONTHS

This is what atlus does. There wouldn't have been a reason to put handpicked then, if so handpicked from what?

twitter.com/JohnLHardin/status/740191804771819520

>Hardin the liar

I honestly like the idea of expanding the series onto other systems but sony pays out the ass for exclusivity rights, companies don't make exclusives for no reason

>people getting buttflustered about muh censorship
>based hardin shuts them down
Thanks based Hardin. I know you're reading this thread right now.

Well I preorder both because fuck it, so best of both worlds right?

>was not expecting this

ev'ry time

>2017
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>People are actually so retarded that they think they would censor Anne's minimal "cleavage"
It was fucking obvious from the boxart that Morgana's face would be completley covered if they kept the original position which would look like shit.

>I know you're reading this thread right now.

WHERE IS MY DUAL AUDIO HARDIN
WHERE THE FUCK IS IT

The gamergate types haven't had anything to complain about in a while. This is just reaching.

What are the chances for asia english release

The same as a PC release

This game is never coming to steam cry elsewhere.

Thanks for the tip, though the website won't take my order right now for some reason.

Well it is true ESRB forces certain changes regarding cleavage and ass, but I was in the who fucking gives a shit camp anyways.

Let's go

Look, I think it's a smart move to put shit on as many things as possible and would support it because exclusivity is bad for customers, but maybe, just maybe, the company that always stays several generations behind just doesn't want to.

I'm almost with you. I also almost think that the cover looks pretty shitty too. Almost.

>For those who are seeing P5 special editions being out of stock, check back later. There is no limit on them, might be retailer backend stuf

also worth noting

I'm so goddamn depressed right now. I'm gonna go spend like 5 million dollars on the new GTA V bullshit and then sleep for 2 days.

>2017

Where is my window

Wait, is Sony really paying for exclusivity?
I just assumed that Atlus were like the other Japanese companies like NIS and just put their games on PlayStation because that's where their audience is.

what's the price of the take your heart edition ? It looks kinda good

How long is learning Japanese supposed to take again

>NIS

store.steampowered.com/app/405900

A year or so if you're really dedicated

$89.99

If you have prime you can buy it on amazon for less. Cost me $78.20 total

Your entire life, my friend

exactly 9 months.

I'm not mad there is no worldwide release, I was hoping for it, I didn't expect it.
I DID however think they would put out around December so it could be met with the Christmas boom.
But it's not.

This game was in development long before Sega bought them. Future games have more of a chance, but I can only imagine all the shit they did to do a PS3/PS4 cross platform.

I'm more mad that the special edition is only for PS4, to be honest.

I'm mad there's not a PSP version of Persona 5.

I know you're joking but if you're not I hope you get in a terrible car crash, are diagnosed with cancer, become paralyzed from the neck down, and poisoned before September comes

I was joking but the second one has already happened to me so thanks

>It will be impossible to avoid spoilers!

Where the fuck do you weebs hang out that anyone gives a shit about Persona? Just avoid /pg/ (which is good advise anyway) and I can't imagine where you would see spoilers for this game.

Stop holding back this gen user.
We've got so few games being made exclusively for PS4 already what with Vita support being shoehorned in.

>PS3 confirmed in west
>No Special Edition
JP confirmed superior edition

Gat damn man, I going to need a source on that.

>advise

/v/ please leave

I'm sorry to hear that user I hope you're not lying on the internet with that post

(Komori Kei)

Japan abandoned the PS3 this past year. Just due to the year average it takes to bring the games overseas makes it look like they're still making games.

>a rapist
>a recovering heroin addict
>a guy with cancer

what's next? maybe I'll survive a terrorist attack when I go to france

what kind of cancer, user?

Yeah no.
I got spoiled to Batman Arkham Origins on Katawa Shoujo general and Force Awakens on /a/.
People will spam spoilers all over the fucking place just to ruin people's day or their pure impression of the product from start to finish

Well it depends on how literal we're being.
I had leukemia @ 8 years old and have been fine since then pretty much.

Two of those things are me

well which two

you gotta be clear, user

I'm deaf of one ear those that count

No they still sell games for the system.
Like Star Ocean which is like 3 months old in Japan has a PS3 version, Dragon Quest Heroes 2 and Tales of Bearsona has a PS3 version and those are not out, and we just barely avoided the bullet of the new Atelier trilogy being all PS3 after they revealed the 2nd game will be PS4 and Vita, which is still bad.

The latter two.

damn user you've really had a shitty life haven't you

do you have support in your life?

>Batman
>Star Wars

Those are things normal people care about, user. Persona is not.

actually for the most part my life has been pretty upper middle class and fine

Anyone who bought the Japanese CE from Amazon JP, how much does shipping come out to?