game8.jp/archives/19241
Template party lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/3094
game8.jp/archives/24106
Endgame tier lists
xn--0ck4aw2h.gamewith.jp/article/show/14672
game8.jp/archives/18865

>Events
6/6 - 6/12 - Shinrabansho Collab Returns!
6/6 - 6/12 - Kapibara-san Collab
6/6 - 6/19 - Wood & Flame Metallic Dragons Arrive!

>Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

techcrunch.com/2016/06/06/softbank-is-selling-almost-all-of-its-shares-in-games-firm-gungho-for-685m/
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-06-06-gungho-to-buy-back-USD680-million-in-shares-from-softbank
youtube.com/watch?v=RLpxL9T2X3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=5fVNClmMpEc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meimei is very hage

What's the best difficulty for farming Kiriko cards?

What did you get from the rank memorial machines the first time, /padg/?

Vritra and Verdandi here.

Threadly reminder that Saria's pussy is the property of Gadius.

KARIN A CUTE! CUTE!

BSonia a cute. cute.

Event when? I can't keep housing all these skill up shitters.

RSonia buffs soon

GSonia a shit!

Ronia*

Gronia*

Bgronia*

Dupe Freyr and Verdandi.

Now that Softbank is selling P&D back to Gungho, what events do you think will happen to make back that 700m?

ROdin and Seth.

New evo of Lightning getting blacked.

where is beach returning
i want my swimsuit hag uvo now

rank 350 and 450 rem
Yamasachi and Sumire card

what did I miss? gungho sold pad?

Can this fucking happen please.

can this not*

I honestly don't recall what I got for 150.

250 was a Satsuki though.

Super golds used to be the rarest thing you could get. I remember staying up till 2 am for the dungeon.

Meido REM soon
Beach REM soon

Wait, what? All I can find are these.
techcrunch.com/2016/06/06/softbank-is-selling-almost-all-of-its-shares-in-games-firm-gungho-for-685m/
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2016-06-06-gungho-to-buy-back-USD680-million-in-shares-from-softbank
I can't find anything about the game itself being sold, just stocks being sold back to Gungho.

Bastbuffswhen

never, thankfully

here

youtube.com/watch?v=RLpxL9T2X3Q

When do you lads think those Archangels will get new evos?

as long as you have those subs you can happily lead with z8 and pair with anubis for getting a crown, bad example

they're all excellent subs (with one obvious exception), so I don't think a new uevo is needed anytime soon

>meido REM
I'll actually turn from non-IAP if this happens.

gungho seems to be more money hungry lately so it could happen

they will never regain #1 again no matter how hard they try

iirc the maid REM assets were leaked before the wedding REM assets. It's definitely a good candidate for a future event

Source?

Does anything normally happen when a company buys its own stocks back? I don't know shit about business, and can't think of any game businesses which have done this and what sort of things they did after reacquiring said stocks.

I take it to mean an investor is liquidating or simply lack of trust and doesnt forecast the game/brand generating enough profit

it's the former, Softbank fucked up buying Sprint.

Now that Hanzo has a couple of nice killers, what would be a decent inherit for him for an ALuci/APandora team?

A company buying back its own stock is usually a good thing

I swear I saw it on skyozora about a month ago, but I can't seem to find it. I'll probably try looking again later when I get home from work.

Belial and Kaede.

I'm wondering this too.

Also, a question about skill inheritance: let's say skill 1 is ready, skill 2 isn't ready. You can use 1 at any time. Eventually, skill 2 is ready as well. Is it possible to choose which skill you want to use, or are you only able to use the 2nd skill?

google the fucking answer

Wtf is skill inheritance

I could have sworn I couldn't find an answer last time I looked, but I guess I have a dkali for a reason.

Anyone want to swap presents on NA before the reset?

Once both skills are up, your inherited skill will only be usable.

Kagutsuchi and Rozuel

Thanks man. That's a little annoying isn't it? I was thinking about putting a skill on Sleeping Beauty, but it'd be nice having access to her bind clearing whenever I might need it.

That's a risk you take with skill inheritance, you have to learn handle them during your runs.

If you were to be able to use both skills anytime that'd be pretty game breaking desu senpai.

I want to marry Satsuki!

thats usually why a longer cd would be better in some scenarios. a dmeta with divine strike sounds good, but with all the skill boost on your team you might have the inherited skill up sooner than your shield.

how does she put on that dress with the thing between her tits?

How can Gadius do anything without any dongs?

Every thread until Awoken Oku.

legs first
he gets it back with his ultimate

you can't stop this OTP cucks

But he doesn't have any dongs in his ultimate? Unless you're saying he wants to put Saria's dong in him.

Anyone on JP run a Yuna, I need a Yuna BF.

Also I forget is best friend the green option or yellow..

That's true, having access to both skills whenever would be a little much wouldn't it?

What do you guys think of this setup? I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. The smaller icons would be the second skill. Haku could go on either Panda or ALuci I guess, or Haku on Panda and Diadem on ALuci. It's too bad Diadem isn't a devil but what can you do.

I meant that he gets back his legs
green is present, yellow best friend

For Hanzo the only skill I would really consider (besides a dupe) is Satsuki. Especially since you use Haku.

ra and nepnep
hopefully the trend will continue and i can get nut next

I got Orochi and Durga. I sold off the Orochi because I already had one.

Damn, I don't have a Satsuki or dupe Hanzo. Should I keep him as is for now then? Would Haku on Panda and Diadem on ALuci be an okay idea for now though?

ITT: we remember the fallen

>preDra infestation was at 3AM last night
>put on alarm just so I can enter
>sleep through it

such is life in yurop

Anyone on NA that wants to swap presents before the reset?

did nips really just farm wood hera and zeus dungeons to skill zeus' up?

jesus

Anubis dupe and Verdandi

Can't wait for the rest. 2 free monsters. No dupes please.

anubis is a great dupe

2 hakus

Remember when Beorc just came out and people complained about the Dios skill-up being more difficult to beat than Dios himself? Guess she finally gets to fulfill her role as a skill-up fodder.

>4 Dios is 60 skillups

maybe i'll get this push button team done in a month

>new Apocalypse
>2 dongs
>2 rows
Fuck off BungHole. Why can't they just commit to one meme and be done with it instead of cucking up awakenings?

Fuck that I'm probably just going to farm up 2.

>have nothing to do but evolve monsters and practice combos
>no tamadras or plus eggs means I can't make new teams
>non IAP and relatively low stamina means I can't stone during tamadra invasions
PaD purgatory

farm zeus dios

What's the team?

awoken liu bei and 3-4 UEVO zeus dios for button farming

The light teams that use him are either hybrid or primarily rows but can selectively use prongs. Considering how shitty light's full board situation is, I'm pretty grateful for the flexibility.

Complaining about the low stats and blind resist is what I expected.

Button farming what? Button farming Goemon and button farming harder descends isn't the same.

arena 3

I'd also like to know this. That sounds like a lot of time for a meme. Plus I might have to keep him trip dong for kaede

>heartbreaker
>kaede
pls

any myth+

Not gonna lie, didn't even remember he was a heartbreaker. The cross multiplier carries on sweep though, so its not like that would even matter

By the way, when is arena 3 coming to NA? And what kind of teams can run it? XM?

youtube.com/watch?v=5fVNClmMpEc&feature=youtu.be

Orochi and Typhon.
Hopefully my second batch will make me as happy as the first.

Gabriel and Kaede

You are only sweeping trash (no pre-emptives) so no Liu Bei is still pretty shitty.

Unless you are using a 4+ system you have to be fairly stingy with hearts.

They might as well just say straight out that you need at least 1 dupe to make it usable. Adding a single dupe was night and day for me on Sumire. If I roll another it will be insane.

You can fullboard + swipe anything below Mech Zeus/Hera difficulty. For those you have to depend on Liu Bei and matching a row for a couple of rounds.

Whoa, Akiko Shikata BGM (idk what song it is, is it from Ar/Ciel nosurge?)
First time I've been surprised/happy with BGM choice in a pazudora video in a long time

What about a 10-floor lvl-up descend like say Gainaut?

Can't wait for the reset. I'm gonna go full Hitler and delete all lower rank players that don't best friend me