>Digimon Linkz Master Friend Code List
pastebin.com/Nvf6GvMt (embed)

Discord Code: 0u0H6He7d5af9WO9

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/UA6TNaQf
lcd.wtw-x.net/VpetEvo1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the top 500 of the arena finally

Now that Persona 5 has been revealed to come out in 2017 I hope Next Order is announced for Holiday season so I have something to play.

Posting this one more time, people interested in the TCG check it out.

pastebin.com/UA6TNaQf

Dont you have a backlog?

Nice! How's AncientGarurumon?

I'm honestly hoping for N0 this year too.

I'd clear it up before P5 comes out.
All I really have is Tales of Xilla 1/2, the Atelier Dusk Trilogy and the brand new game, Dark 3 which I'm getting for my Birthday on the 29th, Star Ocean 5 and XBX and Mirage Sessions FE.

Is there a heroes guide somewhere, I have no idea what Im doing, what should I focus on raising

>I'm honestly hoping for N0 this year too.
Honestly I don't see how it can't. The game isn't long enough nor do I think it would be text heavy enough to warrant that long of a localization effort if they're working on it or about to start.

I mean they could most likely push it to next year. I don't see how they couldn't but I'd really appreciate it coming this year over here.

You guys seem quite positive that N0 will be localized, Im not so sure.

What makes you so unsure?

Redigitize and decode lack of localization

Yeah but CS sold so well they literally made a video to thank us and gave us FREE Digimon

Basically this

But N0 is not a story game and bandai knows it
They could have also localize decode after CS did so well and nothing

>They could have also localize decode after CS did so well and nothing
Why would they release an old world game when a new one was coming around the corner?

What a strange question, what does it matter how much its been since it released in japan, once it came out here it would be new to us

But why would you want an older game and when a newer version of that concept is coming out?

A little bit of hope never hurts.

Unless you're Ken.

It may have hurt physically but it was good for him in the long run.

Pegasusmon looks tacky as fuck.

Gatomon and Patamon kind of drew the short end of the strick with armor evolutions

It's a Patamon stretched out into a horse, yeah it looks silly.

DAT ASS

Nigga das a fucking horse.

He's gonna fuck that horse.

Digimon really left a mark on kids

Yeah it did.

Yep.

This episode ruined me for life.

Its why we are still here isnt it.

b

Basically yeah.

Damn, we're dying too fast

No kidding. The reveal is in only two days. Figure some kind of conversation would come up but we've got nothing.

What reveal?

Appmon info dump and maybe a teaser trailer for the upcoming anime and game.

Digimon Universe: Applimonsters.

Guys, we need a bait in order to fish some digimon, what should we use?

Oh I though that was in July, cool

Depends on what you're fishing for.

Yep. 6/9 we get info. Should keep us busy for a bit.

PicoDevimon

Linkz girl is a qt

God DAMN the training on the V1 vpet is infuriating. I swear it's balanced against you. I did 50 training sequences and only won about 13 of them. I'm glad the later ones have more skill based training sequences at least, I'd lose my mind if I had to do this on multiple different vpets every 20 minutes.

That's what we get for not being turbo autists like other generals. Those guys can keep their threads active by doing the same thing again and again and again

I dont remember it being that bad, it must be bad luck, or just give it vitamins

We are not obsessive enough.

Now that you mention it, I was actually wondering about vitamins/protein. I've been treating my Digimon the same way I treat my Tamagotchi IE only letting a single heart drop then getting their weight down and happiness up via the game. I've heard that weight isn't a negative thing with Digimon like it is with Tamagotchi, is that true? I've gotten the best possible Digimon with my method+the whole train 45 times thing but is weight not a factor for determining which character you get?

You choosed to use a PicoDevimon that was passing by as a bait...
After a few minute something is calling you from behind, you turn around and are faced with MarineDevimon, seems like it's your bait's parent and it seems quite angry...
How stupid of you, it was bound to happen, how would you get out of this situation?

lcd.wtw-x.net/VpetEvo1

Yep, weight is not a factor in evolution.
And vitamins are good for battles.

Seduce him/her

Oh and you dont even NEED to complete trainings in V1, just enter and exit and it counts
Feeding it vitamins is not bad at all so you can have any digimon in V1 and never have completed a single train session

I'm obsessed.

Although it is over one person.

>29 hours to go until Appmon info

Can this thread survive?

Why don't we have a discussion?
Say one positive thing about your least favourite Digimon installment.

DW3 is the best Pokemon game I've ever played, even if it did have a very limited selection of digimon.

Using what serve out as your brain to get out of this situation, seducing him came out as the best plan, using all of your charisma you choosed to seduce this creepy creature.

MarineDevimon don't know what to do with you, he's still angry, but he seems interested. After taking his time thinking about it, he found an answer, according to him you would be to his taste as a salad...maybe he is into vegetable waifumon? Anyway, he's readying his fist, maybe you should try to escape?

DW4 is pretty fun with friends

I like the concept of armor evolution in 02 and wish it went all the way with it by allowing people to use each others digi mentals. Same thing for Frontier in which I love the idea of spirits but wish they went all out with it.

>DW4
I'm stumped. Even the fucking merchants had loading screens.

I just found out the Hikari GEM statue's head can be swapped with other figures.

The last season of Xros Wars had that fun crossover, an awesome last boss, and used a lot of Digimon I never expected to see.

I just made the mistake of expecting a real Digimon season when I saw it and didn't get anything new until Digimon Tri...

>I just found out the Hikari GEM statue's head can be swapped with other figures.
Aren't they all interchangable?

Yes.

They're interchangable on balljoints but the glue came lose at the neck and it coincidentally happens to be the right size to put on other stuff.

I'm just so happy I can have a kawaii ugu~~~ Hikari doll.

>Puella Magi Hikari Magica
I'm OK with this.

That doesn't look very moumantai.

Oh god

Use picodevimon as a baseball ball and toss him at marinedevimon's mouth

>a baseball ball

This is the stuff nightmares are made

it happened in the show as well with gennai describing what could happen if the chosen ended up going through the wrong portal

b

In the mid 300s of the arena now. I doubt it but I hope I can make it to the top 150 for those tickets and gold disks.

Forgot pic, my team.

Wait, the rumble arena final boss is there? And here I thought he was completely forgotten, unless i'm mistaking another digimon for him

Any of the free eggs you got give you anything good?

Under the pressure of MarineDevimon's wrath, as if you were possessed by Impmon's spirit of malice, you choose to throw your bait at it's parent's mouth.
As if it was fate, PicoDevimon entered it's parent's mouth and fit perfectly, while MarineDevimon tried to get PicoDevimon out of it's mouth, you choose to flee away.

And that's all cause i'm falling asleep x)
May another user carry on :3

Yes, but need to limit break shit for it to be good. Here's my rare Mons in two pics.

God damn. Mad jealous.

I assume your not f2p

I mostly am. I've spent about $25 of my own cash. I use Google rewards to earn Google play credit now to spend.

Jesus man. Well at least you found a system that works.

u

It sure did

Could you tame the Mimi if you had to?

I'd frustrate her into giving up if that counts

In soviet russia, digimon children are human tamers

m

Is this a phone game that people are playing?

Heroes?
Yeah.

Heroes is yeah. It's a good time killer.

tell me about these digi mans you kids are doing these days

are they like the pikachu

I saw someone say something about a reveal, what's that all about? This is my first time in the general and I don't really follow Digimon stuff that closely.

There is a complete new series coming out soon.

We don't know a whole lot, but it's going to be big.
An anime TV season and a video game, both in a new continuity with a phone app motif.

Neato. When/where's the announcement?