/hsg/ - Memestone General

Leeroy Jenkins created a strategy that revolved around trying to defeat your opponent in one turn without requiring any cards on the board. Fighting for board control and battles between minions make an overall game of Hearthstone more fun and compelling, but taking 20+ damage in one turn is not particularly fun or interactive Edition

>Deck lists, news etc:
TempoStorm.com
liquidhearth.com/
hearthstoneplayers.com/
hearthhead.com/
hearthpwn.com/
hearthstonetopdeck.com/
manacrystals.com/

>Arena Help
heartharena.com/

>Open Tournaments:
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/
zotac-cup.com

>Deck Tracker:
hsdecktracker.net/

>Hafu Nudes:
imgur.com/a/C2JQO

Previous thread:

would you?

>strapon

Nope. Give me the real thing.

>144750479
Gnomes are disgusting and blizz would have done all a favor i they purged them all with gvg rotating out

Let's start a petition to change the card art that is done by the Cuck Arcade. It's time to stand for justice.

Ok but also change Ysera

What's the problem with them other than sometimes they are not being funny?

is combo RenoLock any good for laddering right now? Really don't want to ladder with Shaman or Warrior kappa.

Why does the flavour text of EVERY single card need to be a joke?

>aggro shaman ropes me every fucking turn
>I pop Ragnaros on an empty board when he had 7 health left and intend on fully roping this faggot
>he immediately concedes

fuck you piece of shit

because the game is a joke

Because funny flavor text is a big hit.

Seriousness would put off the normalfags. It would be too nerdy in a bad way. Right now it's nerdy in a lol so epic way.

>Flame Imp
>Imps like being on fire. They just do
W O W this is good stuff nigga!

I crafted tony the other day since I've been playing tempo mage recently and holy shit he has singlehandedly won me games. I was skeptical at first but he is just too good against control dicks

Tempted to make my zoo deck gold :^)

Tempo Mage = bad

Because that's how we like it

>It's a n'zoth Paladin insists on spending 30 minutes to play his 10mana 5/7

why are you complaining about it?

Die nigger Bernie cuck

Imagine how broken c'thun druid would be with comboo

>its another "draw the worst cards in your deck for the situation and your opponent emotes the whole game" episode
Yea keep emoting.

That's Incredible!

post mira

they wouldnt work well together

this shaman got totem golem out of tuskarr three times im a row agains me on arena
what are the chances? can someone teach me the math

(1/number of totems that can spawn from tuskar)^3

so aggroshaman just doesnt work anymore? I just started laddering and am on my 5th loss to controls decks with a LOT of healing and removal compared to last month. Actually, midrange or control would have probably won vs them since they included some much anti-aggro stuff like Mind control tech and cheap removal.

so much*

Oh shit, I just unpacked Yogg-Sarron yesterday, this is the fastest I've gotten a 2nd legendary consecutively.

What's it gonna be, boys

Yogg-Sarron

Yogg-saron

Fisherman or mr boogey

dark fisherman of natty gains

LIVE, INSECT

Mukla

Xaril

400 dust.

Need a taste? *tasting noises*

BOOGIE WOOGIE

it's anomalus

Boogey

THIS IS OUR TOWN, SCRUB

Neato, this is my 2nd ever golden legendary. Also happens to be a dupe too.

hope you disenchant this one, scrub

not him but I would keep the golden

I have plenty of dust to spare so I'm keeping both for now.

>aggro shaman ropes turn 1
>counter rope him
>instantly stops
>begin my crusade of indignation
>still roping the while 90 seconds by turn 8
>he goes afk one turn thinking I'll give in
>He must taste his own medicine 100 fold
>still roping turn 15+ While his turns are lightning fast but his deck is out of steam

I see that you're like me
I have a regular AND golden boogeimonster

>>aggro shaman ropes
I dont get it. The idea with aggroshaman is to play fast and ladder quickly. what the fuck is this nigga doing

>go make tea while searching for a match
>Come back to some autist thinking into things too much and roping me every turn

HEY, YOU! YES, YOU!

List all your WotG Legendaries, including C'Thun. Which are unpacked, crafted and golden?

He dropped trogg instantly and sat there until the last second. Roping means roping not afk until the turn expires

C'Thun (Complementary)
N'Zoth (Unpack)
Twin Emperor (Craft)
N'Zoth (Unpack)
Yogg-Sarron (Unpack)
Golden Twin Emperor (Unpack)

C'thun.
Yogg(craft)

what did you expected from a f2p?

C'thun, Yogg, N'zoth, Shadow Mukla, Soggoth.
All unpacked (sans C'thun).

got n'zoth and chogall
dusted chogall
and of corse got the free c'thun

C'thun
Git gud skrubs

Would aggroshaman work better on wild than standard? I just rank the rank5 chest ASAP to be done with this.

>play Arena
>draft what a great deck
>then things turn for the worst during games
>never draw what I need
>opponent always has counters
>constantly battling for board control
>2 wins
Every time.

>Hey, hey. You wanna buy a, ''''''''''funnel'''''''''' cake?

What did he mean by this?

What kind of cards are facehunters running these days in standard?

It doesn't work like that mate other people will also be running hyper cancer decks as well

Drugs.

the problem is that I'm not facing other aggro decks in standard, just heavy control, like, 8 times out of 10.

C'Thun

I recently started playing so I only open classic

C'thun
Mukla (Unpacked)
Fandral (Unpacked)
Huehueran (Unpacked)
N'zoth (Craft)
Anomalus (Unpacked)
Ragnaros (Unpacked)
Xaril (Unpacked)
Herald Volazj (Unpacked)

C'Thun
Soggoth the Slitherer (free packs)

f2p masterrace

I have duck to craft one but i don't know what it will be

I don't get streamers, do they all get off on making their lives public

>It's a "Warrior completely destroys you because they are the most broken class in the game, even though they keep trying to push the narrative that the title belongs to Shaman or Zoolock in order to distract people from themselves" episode.

What are attention whores?

>"I play Aggro" the post
git gud or go home

Cthun (free)
Malkorak, Volajz, Hogger (unpacked)
Fandral, Vek'lor (craft)

Anyone else playing reno rogue?

Also, I'm getting Panda Express for the first time ever. What should I get?

I just realized that was Zeriyah that walked into Savj's room at the end of his stream yesterday.

Mid-range, nice try tho, kid.

I don't see how Blizzard could even begin to consider Reno to be fair, even in the slightest.

It's so fucking cheesy, i don't even care that it fully heals you, but the requirements to do so is so pointless, they might as well not even be there at all to begin with, people are just gonna build their deck around it anyway.

Seriously, whats the drawback, wheres the catch to a full fucking heal? I don't see it.

If you draw it early you can just watch your opponent smash away at you while you sit back and prepare to play all your big drops that you, of course, have ready by the time you fully heal yourself.

It makes your deck less efficient forcing you to rely even more on topdecks then the average deck.

yeah man it's pure luck and rng
fucking society standing in our way

>no yogg
>no burgle

Why do you hate fun, user?

It's a counter to all-in rush down decks. If you were having a normal game against it and you have board control and tempo then them reno'ing won't usually matter, you will still control the game and finish them off in the end. But if you go all in like an absolute mad-man then they have a chance to counter you, which will probably still cost them most of their mana for that turn.

I'm hype already.

Jew Prince.

What decks do you use to counter Zoolock? I can't even get past Rank 15 right now. I used to be able to get to Rank 5 pretty easily, but it's so fucking hard since all of those Midrange Hunters and Zoolocks are cancering up my ladder.

I'm seriously considering Soggoth.
Gallywix is usually a glorified Boulderfist Ogre with the little amount of spells in arena.
Also Rogue really likes taunts.

Gallywix is an allstar. Efficient beater for a cheap cost. Even if they kill him, you get to kill something they got as well. The coin is meaningless unlike in constructed.

I would try this, but its too shit to actually try on ladder and i dont want to derank

Alright I went with your advice.

9 M A N A
M
A
N
A

I agree, Soggoth is pretty good in arena

Last time I played Soggoth, it dies to a kraken.

Not that he's a bad card, but having a fat Cho that only goes one way (You won't be giving spells to them) is great.

As much as I like Kodorider in arena, I doubt it's as good with rogue.
Cyclopian Horror can be bretty good but then I'm not planning to be much behind on board.
Which?

C'Thun [complimentary]
N'Zoth - Golden [pack]
Deathwing, Dragonlord [pack]
Fandral Staghelm [pack]
Herald Volazj [pack]

Malkorok [crafted]
Twin Emperor [crafted]
Yogg-Saron - Golden [forced to craft at gunpoint by /hsg/]

>but then I'm not planning to be much behind on board.

>doesn't know that taunts are even stronger when you're ahead

both are good

C'Thun
Yogg'Saron (Unpack)
N'zoth (Unpack)
Good Rag (Unpack)
Twin Emp (Gold & Normal - Unpack)
Nef's better dad (Unpack)

C'thun (obviously)
Yogg-sarron my 4th free gods pack.
N'zoth crafted by dusting naxx/gvg epics/legends
Y'shaar x2 Pack
Twin Emperor Pack
Zerus AND fangral Same pack.
Goodnaros Crafted with dust from nerfed cards (angry trees and such)
Hallazeal got him in my last free gods pack.

I got insanely lucky with packs.
got 3!!! free fucking legends with the free packs you get from the start not including c'thun.
Then got all the rest of the leggo's with the 2600 gold i had saved up.
Only had to craft 2 i wanted. (don't really care for the others nor i have the dust.)

Inspire cards are detrimental for Rogue most of the time due to how your Hero Power works. No way you are going to refresh a buffed weapon etc, so I'd say the cyclopian horror.

day one crafted n'zoth, twin emps and halazeal. since release i have opened another n'zoth, twins and halazeal, along with golden princess and nurag

Who else here /comfyasfuck/ in wild?

I thought it would just be secret pally shitters but turns out its just everything. Last three decks I played were Dragon Priest, Pirate Warrior, and Deathrattle Eboladin at rank 13

A nice alternative to shamans and control pally imo

Evil Nat (pack)
Evil Mukla (pack, twice)
Y'Shaarj (pack)
N'Zoth (Craft)
Vek'lor (Craft)

>Evil mukla twice
Iktfb

there is no way this isnt shopped right?