/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Even more cars coming soon edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by clicking link below, then posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gta_general_vg (all)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Thread archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>GTA:O Unlocks by Rank
pastebin.com/bAr3Q5sT

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/XEzpG0vB

>Lap time comparison for every fully upgraded GTA:O vehicle
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1nQND3ikiLzS3Ij9kuV-rVkRtoYetb79c52JWyafb4m4

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.34
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/220249028

Other urls found in this thread:

se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-v-new-prototype-vehicle-from-finance-felony-update.1520205/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the back looks odd, more pics?

>1.5M for a feature that should be there from the beginning

reposting because I got no answer

>I understand the safe addon does nothing, right? is it at least full when you have an X amount of dosh on you or in the bank?

>are the warehouse vehicle upgrades permanent? ie: if an upgraded truck is destroyed during an activity you don't have to buy or upgrade it again?

>how do you buy a warehouse, how many are there, how much do they cost?

thanks for btfoing oxolor, you guys are the best

>the only thing i look forward to is playing dress up
save me

SpeedRacist need gtag invite accept thing because apparently the gtag I'm in is the wrong one

>All VIPs / CEOs will now have the option to invite “Rivals” to their Organization. This allows players to send Organization invites to existing CEOs, VIPs, Associates, and Bodyguards.
wew

>tfw no skiddies

>>I understand the safe addon does nothing, right? is it at least full when you have an X amount of dosh on you or in the bank?
In the bank
>>are the warehouse vehicle upgrades permanent? ie: if an upgraded truck is destroyed during an activity you don't have to buy or upgrade it again?
Yes
>>how do you buy a warehouse, how many are there, how much do they cost?
Did you even fucking try the update?

Safe fills up full at 10 million, overflows at 35million. Warehouse is permanent. Buy warehouses in your special computer in your office.

several pics for the hidden cars in here

se7ensins.com/forums/threads/gta-v-new-prototype-vehicle-from-finance-felony-update.1520205/

there's a Lotus/918, a One77 and a weird prototype thingy

Gotcha

same here

thanks man
>one77
my dick, oh dear

What's best car and why is it the Bravado Buffalo S?

>Did you even fucking try the update?
well obviously not, and I won't be able to for a couple of days

thanks for the answers though

>safe overflows
jesus christ

do NOT buy any decor when you purchase your office, you can preview it on-site in the same way you can custom apartments at no additional cost

>2 players can get into the same bed now
O-oh my

That super car is fucking hideous which means it's going to be the fastest car and everyone will buy it.

Post your CEOs, /gtag/.

And remember:
Look them in the eye and give them a firm handshake.

I will never figure out why my screenshots look like shit even with my settings maxed.

good
the others look nice

So, can we store any more vehicles or nah?

>now
I was doing that on PS3

What does the cheapest office get you, or more importantly, not get you?

>stunt themed vehicles
>bunch of supers

Reeee

That's definitely not a super.

Looks like a hopefully competitive addition to the sports class.

Is there a new ban wave?

there's no difference between the offices

>a man in a suit
SO CREATIVE AND ORIGINAL, THANK YOU FOR POSTING

>tfw no shemagh available as accessory

yes

For seven figures you get to store your guns and clean up your weapon wheel.

And yes, you have to buy the office to ba able to do that.

Nevermind that there's a weapon rack in the planning room of your safehouse, oh no. You're grinding missions or coughing up a shark card if you want a quality of life update that should have been in the game from the start and be available to everyone.

Yes I mad. And poor. I was saving up for a car, dammit.

That's about it

Except for pea being a bitch and somehow having a menu already and ruining the fun for everyone.

oy accept my crew request
t. bigdave

I made the error of buying the new fancy heli (forget the name now) before realising how much offices and warehouses were.
RIP me.

Gotcha

>cargobob is nearly 2 mil
>bought mine for 185k

Has anyone with the glitchbob from way back when checked to see if they still have it?

thanks brah

I don't know about you son, but if you want to get anywhere in the company you're gonna need to dress a bit more respectably. Back in my day we couldn't just show up to the boardroom wearing whatever we wanted. All these young bucks tying to run their companies while they're dressed like a bunch of bearded hobos these days could learn a thing or two from their elders.

Still got it

what the fuck

Can I rejoin? It seems i was purged some time ago.
PavoolonD

>in order to get any cargo you need to lay down the cash first
>the way to disrupt people getting cargo is explosions
I can already see this being extremely fun and not at all frustrating when I'm putting down 18k only for all of the cargo I'm after to be blown to bits by xiaopingsheng131318.
Man what's up your ass, what happened to trying to have a little fun

I know that feel.

>gun safe is real

THEY FUCKING DID IT YOU SAID THEY NEVER WOUOD BUT HERE WE ARE

Anyway, does it changed appearance depending on what's in it? Or is it just a simple scroll menu? Also, do tints/attachments stay equipped when stored?

is there any hidden benefit of it, or is it just a expensive pile of junk?

hey claire

Hello Mark.

are you using steam? uncompressed?

it's fun as fuck to drive around and have guys on the boat be able to walk around but if you're a guy that only wants performance and utility it's not worth it

r8 my org

Why is my female character's assistanfu hotter than my male's? Is it because I chose a different decor for the offices?

this isn't just your average everyday avatarfagging
this is ADVANCED avatarfagging

Best CEO right here

maybe the font should be changed, but this feels pretty great

mein nigger

plain menu

also it's kind of half-assed, can't even hide the default pistol or non-purchasable melees like the golf club

being able to get in a car and shoot the ap pistol right off the bat is nice though

Guys, is it easy to make money this patch? Is it worth starting out with the 1m one with no upgrades? Can I upgrade it later on? Can I switch it out for the 4m one later?

Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were differently abled. I'll wear something more vibrant next time, perhaps the bright colors will soothe you.

Steam, yes. But the compression settings don't seem to affect it. And it only happens with GTAV.

Someone explain what the fuck warehouses are and what's the advantage to buying an expensive one compared to a cheap one?

Ah well, it's better than the mess that we had before. I don't mind carrying all the meele ones since they only ever get used to beat on people's cars

Literally read what they say

cargo capacity
position

Help me out faggots I need to decide if i buy this quick

Is the HVY Brickade RPG-proof?

If so, how many rockets can it take?

Any new yacht customizations?

I'm in the same position. Would love to get the buzzard.

They don't explain shit. Spoonfeed me the info I seek or don't even respond, I'm not in the mood for the bantz.

I logged into the computer and my assistant is telling me I can get warehouses. I see some are in shitty spots, others aren't. They're all different sizes and prices but I see nothing that suggests spending 2.1M for a 111 space warehouse is a better investment than 400k for like 16 or whatever. I don't know how this shit works, it's brand new and I just got into the office aspect.

Now can someone actually help?

Blows up with one rocket hit

The more expensive ones on the outside of the city accumulate crates automatically.

But am I wasting money buying a bigger warehouse or what?

I'm in a lobby by myself right now too I just realized..

Nigga bigger storage means more crates means you can sell more shit at once and make more money off of larger hauls.

see

The new shit you can buy is all cool but it'll take you some time to get your money back.

Neat, she changes outfits.

if you buy the cheapest warehouse you can make more than enough money to upgrade
you can have 5 warehouses anyway

So buying West Vinewood Backlot for 2.1M would actually be a good idea?

good update rockstar

What fug?! That's bullshit. And it's coming from the same company as HVY.
I was expecting this vehicle to be max explosion proof to actually be protected from jet shitters.

Can we kick Pea for being a skiddie and ruining shit already?

Which location did you pick?

who else here /bannedanddonthaveafuckingcluewhy/

>Implying I knew anything about this brand new update I'm playing for the very first time and asking questions about
It's almost like I didn't know what the fuck we were supposed to do! Wait..

I chose Maze Bank, the most expensive one.
I am probably about to change it given the window view sucks.

Could've maybe read the thread or newswire or something you colossal fuck.

>doing a stock mission to grab some medicinal supplies or some shit
>pea just swoops in via teleport and ends the mission then and there

i second this, can we kick pea, it hasnt even been 24 hours and the update is already ruined

you didn't buy shark cards

there's why

I'm rich but I don't like to throw money around like a nigger either, I figure buying 1 large warehouse will suffice which is what I did.

Read IGN's article on it. More detailed!
They say there's homing missile jamming system on the new plane, but only co-pilot can activate it.

Why the fuck would I do that when it was easier to just ask and get the info explained? Why did you feel the need to post? Just slit your wrists in a bathtub holy shit, you're worthless.

>Two players can now get into beds in GTA Online.
Knowing this general, I feel like this is gonna be something you guys would actually like.

over a year and this is my first time seeing this car online, and it's placed by R*.
i do like how they're using different cars, i just got ambushed by a stickup crew who had unarmored kurumas when i went to grab some cargo

>Why the fuck would I do that when it was easier to just ask and get the info explained?
Because it's not? Now you have people not explaining and straight up bullshitting you. I'd say just reading a reliable source is easier.

can you use someones else gun rack, or you need to spend the shekels or are stuck with vintage pistol forever?

Have some oc for shark cards

Higgus pls

That's been in the game since launch.

>Fixed an issue that caused the Flight School leader to explode when the player is playing in first person.
What the fuck

hey goys, can this be a meme?