/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/aisutabetao/status/740104018463068160
youtube.com/watch?v=JKLbf7GSvOQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/aisutabetao/status/740104018463068160

Flora a shit and worst girl

Why are Nohrian maid uniforms both conservative yet lewd?

No one cares for this shitty and overrated artist.

Post wives that have lovely 4koma art.

cumpeki

You start.

You're just mad they drew Flora and not your shitty waifu.

If she was in Nohr, I probably would have impregnated her once.

Whoa, never knew Florafags were so petty and shallow.

Azura a shit

Just like Flora, mirite?

I love caeldori!

Cutest family

It's often said that fanbases behave much like their waifu.

who the fuck says that

So waterfags are clinically retarded?

Finish the old thread with your shitposting, faggots

>Azuracucks are so used to being shit on that they stay quiet whenever someone badmouths their waifu
>just like Azura

It's ok user maybe someday someone with finally draw your waifu if you keep begging harder.

Is that and Florafags the only examples people can think of whenever this is brought up?

>tfw saving up for some commissions

>paying money for waifu art
why don't you just get a new waifu

>Being a poorfag

Because I like her too much. Helping out artists is worth it too

>Elisefags get slaughtered
>Opheliafags are chuunis
>Feliciafags are klutzes
>Camillafags are mothers
>Sakurafags are shy

None of these make sense or can be proven.

But

>Azurafags are retarded
>Florafags are petty, bitter, and shallow

do

what's in the boxes /feg/?

Recruited Seigbert, Forrest, and Nina yesterday, so I'm done with the really tough paralogues. Now to do story maps until Flora finally decides to fucking show up (what was IS thinking?).

Just give us the doujins. No pussyfooting. Show us what you got and what's still coming in. No time for your memes tough guy.

>>Florafags are petty, bitter, and shallow
Given how they shitpost so much, I mean.....

Cordelia

Fuck off with this tharjafag-tier shit please.

Cordelia's corpse?

t. azuracuck

A waifu is not like a car or a video game system. You don't just replace her.

>only azurafags can dislike florafags and only florafags can dislike azurafags

uhhh no there is plenty of reason to dislike both of them without being affiliated with some autistic waifu war "faction", big guy

Remember, if you download and play a nintendo game with uncensor and/or language patches, it's not piracy since it's not the same game as what is being sold and you wouldn't be able to get it by paying for it anyway

Then why are you posting Severa while saying that?

If your waifu has anime hair color she is shit

I like Hana

We know

Post those NA castle cards.

I need your BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a cute Bond Unit.

Well I don't!

Hana likes Setsuna.

Surely you've reached 9999 by now man

not
>Florafags get well done and taste like bacon

Hana is very cute! Unless she's talking to Corrin.

Okay, so let's take Revelation being shit as a given. I already bought it like a goddamn piece of shit anyways. Is Hoshido worth buying? I never finished Awakening, but I mostly got bored of it because pair-up was too OP and I didn't care for most of the characters. Since both have been "fixed" in Birthright, is it worth the purchase? I also want to save Crimson.

Yeah.

I actually see myself replaying birthright unlike revelation. I don't know why, maybe it's because the first 2/3rds aren't that bad. I say get it

Hana is cute!

I actually took a break from grinding points to watch a bunch of anime like the filthy degenerate I am. I'll probably start grinding again soon, but I've gotten roughly 300 VP from shilling alone since I took a break. That about as much as I can grind in a day, so I'll keep shilling in the meantime since it's proven fruitful.

Agree completely. Birthright is almost relaxing in how simple it is, whereas I never want to replay the cave chapter, the ice bomb chapter, the ice boat chapter, the firewall chapter followed immediately by Iago's bullshit chapter...

Sure, If any one visits please drop masks

I've played revelations twice already. I need to do something better with my life

New Super Mario Tactics when?

Takumi makes me happy!

He loves you, user.

Ninja or hero?

I kinda wish I was gay so I could have a husbando

They just seem so much more comfy than all the girls do in this game.

Any mask, hell even any glasses. I just need to have stuff from the second column.

It's not gay if it's 2d.

Thanks, I think I will get it then.

It's still haram

I want Smash Tactics, with Mario and Luigi as the Christmas knights.

The joke was that they were Mario & Luigi expies before fans twisted them into "Christmas Knights"

so basically you just want them to be who they already are

Join the Severa Fan Club today, and get a free 5 minutes of twintail rubbing!

She's shit, fuck off

What does this club have that the SelenArthur Alliance doesn't?

They have a pool, you know.

Who's the Jagen/Est archetype then?

How were Cain and Abel like M&L at all, other than color scheme?

Game & Watch or Duck Hunt. The other is an Oifey.

Captain falcon would make an interesting Jeigan, and the est would probably be Lucas

>le meme smash crossovers

lets not

What classes would Shulk and Cloud be?

>Keaton & Kaden = Star Fox and Star Wolf
>Felicia & Flora = Ice Climbers

>le green text shitpost

let's not.

>tfw want to write a fanfic where Corrin helps Flora get with Jakob and Flora helps Corrin get with Felicia but both fail due to funny shenanigans
>they end up going for each other instead
I'm too much of a sappy faggot I guess.

Cloud is a Hero and Shulk would be a Master of Arms

You honestly have a good setup there, but I think it needs a liiiiiiiiiiiittle fine-tuning if you catch my drift.

I don't care too much about the guys anyways so I'm fine. Except when it comes to Kaze.

Me too!

Cloud has the exact aesthetic of the Gameboy/DS-era Mercenaries

Shulk could be a Memedon with a Vision personal skill. It could give him a chance to dodge that increases if the enemy has a higher chance to hit him (because it's a more certain future or w/e)

Have a nice day.

I might be a sappy faggot but I'm not that much of a faggot. Though I'd read something where Felicia and Flora both get cucked when Jakob/Corrin pair up for the hilarity of it

That was only for Jagen. For the Est, what about Olimar? He can fly with Pikmin, and he has low HP and Def because he's little.

Kaze was the only ninja I liked from the three, not gonna lie. Kagero is boring and Saizo is like an edgier Lon'qu

Olimar is perfect for the Est actually. He's shit until you figure out how to manage and use Pikmin properly, and then he's really really good.

That sounds really cute

>for the hilarity of it

yeah

haha

it would be like a joke

like a funny joke

haha

like what if we totally ditched these maids and started touching dicks

haha you know

for the hilarity

We offer a vast collection of Severa-based activities that are stimulating to the senses, like sewing, apple-picking, shopping trips, and the ever-occasional bullying.
We also have a bounce house.

>Mercenary
Fitting, since that's what he claims to be at the beginning of the game.

I just wish Saizo would stop trying to blow himself up. I mean really dude, even your personal skill is detrimental, can you please stop? You're a ninja, not a suicide bomber.

Who has cutter and comfier skinship in Japanese undub Conquest, Elise or Luna?

>mario is suicidal deep down

PRETTY

FITTING

MY DUDE

youtube.com/watch?v=JKLbf7GSvOQ