Hinako x Nelson
Leona x Krizalid
Mature x Zero (Clone)
Vice x Zero (Original)
Moe x Richard
Miu x Silber
Hotaru x Butt
Tsubaki x Arakune

The only thing the capcom community has to justify playing their shitty games is bigger numbers. NRS outsells the games so hard it should be considered rape.
>/sfg/ can't even keep their own thread alive

LMFAO

There are literally people that don't play every fighting game they can cause they're fun. lmaoooooo

Ed Boon is a fucking moron and a cuck.

ed boon vs keke z

pick 1

*sniffs*
good sniff

>"cuck"
bonjour reddit

Keke Z

Ed Boon

Reminder that if you play one fighting game and shit on others you're a fucking moron.

Well, the latter actually made a decent game.

twitter.com/noobde/status/740228330595700736

ed is at least pretty funny

KikeZ atleast knows how fighting games work and the importance of decent netcode.

Ed Boon is literally all shit.

>no one here is shilling KOF

Is it okay to play one fighting game and not shit on others?

For anyone who was around in 2009, what were people's impressions of vanilla IV and how does it compare to V now? Were there still people saying it sucked compared to 3s, or is that only an attitude held by people now with V?

ed boon is a cool dude, more or less single handedly saved what used to be one of the biggest joke series in video games and for the sort of audience he's aimed at his games are great

meanwhile kuck Z is so bad at business he got completely screwed by the publishers, made a horrible game that combines everything bad about several games but without the good parts, and isn't even honest with himself because he's more or less totally disowned the anime panty angle skullgirls had

Who is the most unbalanced character across all GG games and why is it Ky in Slash?

How do we save /fgg/ from Neo Goobers and Neo SNKucks?

Next time you browse a KoF thread on /v/, notice how it atleast gets bumped before it hits page 10.

Shitposting about things you don't know is literally the entire point of Veeky Forums these days.

only if you have dabbled in other series to get a taste

fightcade is free that has tons of old fighters at least try them once if you havent

twitter.com/daromeon/status/740112580346150912

Would /fgg/ play this?

>Great neutral.
>Top tier damage, since everyone else had huge damage down.
That's about it.

I started playing in Vanilla. There weren't many serious complains about 4 till like AE and AE ver. 2012 when more fighting games started coming out.

you go back to /sfg/

ibuki doesn't even look fun. jesus christ why is her v trigger a shitty otg bomb? capcom could've done so much better.
>ibuki throws a shuriken and the player can choose which side the opponent should block
>ibuki is surrounded by shuriken armor similar to strider's circle armor that lasts for 20 seconds or 10 hits
>ibuki throws a smokebomb that randomizes the enemy's inputs

is dashing around like a moron like a super smash bros character mandatory to ryus playstyle?

it's actually millia in in the first game

she had this special that was the best parts of bubble/disk/pin combined and then made even better AND she could have two on screen at once meaning playing neutral against this character was impossible

Literally the same complaints about gameplay being boring and simple and not like x old game and y character being stupid

thats just wrong

kill yourself

kill yourself what the fuck

By playing your own game instead of shitposting 24/7

This.

MK9 shits all over SG too.

Damn, a lot of Smash 4 players on twitter are triggered as fuck that Xrd is on sunday

better watch out xrd players, they might shove you into lockers this evo

Gimme ONE example.

literally why

GG is a bad series and we deserve the spot for having so many people signed up for EVO

Jew Z because he actually knows how to make a PC port.

Post pictures or fuck off

>tr4sh

Who cares. They should be upset that they can't beat a 14 year old game, melee.

non brits will never know the joy of watching springwatch on a warm spring evening

I play a ton of fighting games and shit on street fighter.

Well you'll never live in NY and go to a dank ass bagel spot though

My casual impression was "Oh cool a street fighter, 2 was pretty cool to mash in with friends". 3 weeks later I dropped the game with friends and we went back to tekken.

So you can now buy the game from PSN. BUT you cannot download the game because Sony cucks did not include the file. JESUS FUCK MY HYPE IS ESCAPING

Evo sure proved those numbers right. GG is dead!

Is Vega good for a beginner?

I've been playing fighters for 20 years and melty feels like the least responsive one I've ever played, I haven't played SFV though.

twitter.com/BeerStix/status/739879638617329665
twitter.com/FishGodSmash/status/739936874073063425
twitter.com/RedHeadedKillah/status/739860148479492096

Sup 8gag

what are you even trying to say

sunday lineup was decided in january before people even started registering for evo. number of entrants for gg is abysmal

>number of entrants for gg is abysmal
Source?

People still dash around in melee? In smash 4 it is all about the backward shorthops.
Xrd is cool but who the fuck STILL cares for marvel lmao

I think Ed Boon is a pretty cool guy but I've had way more fun with Skullgirls than any MK game.

Why have you been such a jingoistic /pol/turd lately?

haha... really triggered..... rrriiiiggghhhtttt,,,,,,,,,,

They beat melee twice in entrants numbers at evo.
There was no 1k club tweet yet for gg, marvel, ki, tekken and mkx.

It's that time of year past the depressing winter when I remember all the little things I love about England.

DELETE THIS

There's literally no reason for GG to be over Smash 4 on Sunday.

Smash4 has way more entrants, is actually alive unlike GG and is a much better fighting game

Game is a still slow, boring, broken mess compared to melee. It doesn't even have interesting players like m2k, leffen, hbox, and Armada.

what about all the rashids raping your women? I would be embarassed desu

Why are capcomniggas trying to put smash 4 against gg? Marvel is the dead game with no entrants that should have been a sunday game 2 years ago.

Yeah but Wizard needs to sell Mandala Bay tickets and Xrd is more likely to sell them

is mike z gay furry

is that why his game attracts so many furries

yo the xrd dlc is out
eclipse color and raven kum are free

Does Ken even have any normal that has frame advantage outside of his cr.mp? The pushback in this game is so weird.

I'm not German.

his lights

Literally everything you just write is gladout wrong.

t. Xrd shill

>jojobrony
>hearthstone player
>someone that only plays smash 4 and not melee

lmao, I'd almost feel bad for smash 4 players being so blatantly exploited for money if they weren't exclusively sub-human

He's autistic so he attracts other autists who happen to be furries and scalies

scalies > furries

>GO TO GAMSTOP TO PICK UP REVELATOR
>Manager tells me they got email that it was delayed till friday
>ask is it just for this location
>he says it was an email sent to all gamstops

SERIOUSLY?!

Do we know why or wtf happened

>Next year sunday is going to have Melee, Smash 4 and Pokken

Standing unga and crouching bunga are very good.

all of them because of 8 frames

I'm all for it except for tr4sh.

Capcucks attacked the delivery trucks since they know Revelator will kill SFV.

Sony doesn't care about videogame players and put some artifical delay into multiple releases.
No one that would be for the players would need the that hashtag.

Smash should have been the first game played because there is very little audience crossover compared to other games. People are going to stop watching just because of smash and people will only turn the stream on to watch smash, it would have made much more sense to get it out the way first.

Why would they delay Xrd over the other games tough?

Maybe it's a sign that you shouldn't play kusoges

Since when is "only 1 game per franshise" a rule anyway and why does it apply to all "anime" games as one franshise too? I am pretty sure past evos had like 5 street fighters not even included crossovers.

>There's literally no reason for GG to be over Smash 4 on Sunday
Did Smash 4 get on ESPN? No? Who cares then.

Melee is already on Sunday, and no one but Smash players want to watch 6+ hours of Smash in one day. The Sunday lineup is better off having more diversity to appeal to as many people as possible. Pretty much if you look at everything besides entry numbers, there's no reason for Smash 4 to be on Sunday over GG, or on Sunday at all. It's simply not a smart business decision.

Yeah but when you're at the venue it gives you time to get dinner

Will Black Terror & Tim be in Injustice 2?

Mike Z just designed the game, i don't think he made any business decisions. That would be probably Peter Bartholow

>autistic smash players fling their turds at anime players after bullying them at evo last year
>STILL blaming the capcom playerbase

lol JUST lol

You're not allowed to leave the venue.