/wpsg/ guilds:

Vanilla
- Feenix Warsong, Horde 8x/5x

WotLK
- Theatre of Dreams, Horde 2x

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.
5. Launch the game from wow.exe and enter your account info.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0pw5I1CG4pI&feature=youtu.be
feenixservers.neocities.org/claudian-notes-backup.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RQs9OoPXDsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are all degenerate.

New thread without normie guild in the OP

Can stop being dicks for one second and stop trying to fucking kill every new guild that pops up? I hate you faggots so much

>implying anyone important in gives a flying fuck where you or anyone else plays

>you have to be in to tell people shilling their normie guild on feenix to fuck off

>normies
>playing feenix's vanilla private server
>making a Veeky Forums guild
you seem to be confused on what a normie is

I like this thread more

no faggotry

Real Thread

mrw someone tries to trade me their loot

It's not a normie guild.
The feenix general just couldn't survive on it's own. So we're all here now.

Reposting from other thread

>doesn't advertise in the thread at all
>we're a vg guild look at all our members!

They had their own general that I assume got merged with this thread

>wow how considerate of you
My fucking sides

Why would 'normies' even want to come here and pretend to be a Veeky Forums guild?

Holy shit. I honestly don't understand. He's already top dps in every raid on every fight. Why does he care so much about what purple items are in each slot. Shouldn't he worry more about getting the rest of the dps to the level he's at?

>Shuya x Boh

holy shit thats too good

This, it's not like being in a Veeky Forums guild has prestige.

lmao

Usually what happens is they're just invited to the guild and passed off as wpsg members.

Not that the new feenix guild is one, but I don't know.

isn't that what we play wow for? she just takes it to an extreme

>wow how considerate of you
why did i laugh so hard at this

hype

If this was retail, in a really hardcore raiding guild, this would be fine, but we're playing on a fucking polish server with anywhere from 150-1200 players, doing 7 year old content, there is literally no fucking reason for Avanine to be this big of a loot whore, I personally play atm because I just want to waste some time since I have nothing to do, and I don't give a shit if I don't get loot

>S1 prep
LOL

You sound like a shitter.
Why should you get loot over someone working as hard as avanine?

It's ok to be a casual shitter. But don't cry when a no lifer gets more loot than you.

higher quality should be up soon

youtube.com/watch?v=0pw5I1CG4pI&feature=youtu.be

I hate this "nothing matters because private server" meme. why even play?

>Feenix/Tucker got cucked out of /krog/ and now they are here

lel

>tfw smiling timmy fucked my shit up

how come they don't fix 6 month old+ bugs on atlantiss?

>You sound like a shitter.
If someone who's primary interest in life isn't about minmaxing in 7 year old content, then sure I'm a shitter.
>Why should you get loot over someone working as hard as avanine?
>and I don't give a shit if I don't get loot
I literally said here I don't give a fuck if I don't get loot
>It's ok to be a casual shitter. But don't cry when a no lifer gets more loot than you.
And again, I don't give a fuck if I don't get loot, and the only one crying was Avanine when Yogg shoulders went to Harmoo for 4pc
I didn't say nothing matters, but ragelogging when you don't get a single piece of loot isn't what should be happening.

hype indeed

dalaran-wow guild?

That server is feenix tier bad

if you read reddit they are really arrogant about being "the best cata server" and having no competition
they stopped developing cata and focused on that other project

>Feenix in the OP

would rather go back to Lordaeron than play on Feenix

>be me
>win no tokens or items the entire run
>get the fucking ape trinket
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Still, comedy gold comp. 10/10

then why isnt it dead

If you don't give a fuck then stop blogposting shitter.

bezwingerin von naxxramas

10/10

subscribe pls

if primal wows problem is the population why dont we just play there

>bez broni
but I'm the bez broni

whats CC ptr realmlist right now?

what i don't get is how they fuck up quests that were already fixed again

they even ruin workarounds players found

>Conqueror of Naxxramas
Its a great translation hello??

whats the least dead wotlk server

What is lordaeron

I wish they weren't a pve server, I would 100% play there then, and its not so much that I can't live without wpvp as it is that I can't stand the type of people who prefer pve servers, it would be like that one guy in chat who reports someone for saying faggot, but a whole server of them

>feenix guild in the OP again
Jesus christ
feenixservers.neocities.org/claudian-notes-backup.html
It feels so long since I have had to post that link.

What happened to gummycraft?

>tfw I read that 3 years ago, continued playing feenix while hating it more and more with each day, was incredibly happy to leave it once nostalrius came to be, and now I'm back to peenix and not really giving a fuck
As long as it's not x1, there's no need to give a heck

There are tons of shit servers that are much worse than their competitors but still have more people like molten

www.dalaran-wow.com

I quit dalaran over a year ago because it was dead during NA evenings, its definitely euro centric

>Avanine in loot council
It's all over boys
It's a sinking ship

>molten
Why all those pay to win servers are so alive?

>why do the rich keep getting richer?

Population attracts players.

What Wrath sever should I play in?

>tfw no qt belf slut

Because they have money to keep their servers up longer and don't cave to d&c notices

>atlantiss
>almost 2k online
>have to wait for a third dps to do shitty dungeons

why is this allowed

ToD for maybe raiding with WPSG

Molten for population

I'd love playing with Veeky Forums people, but these threads convince me not to.

Is Molten having some sort of problem? Can't register. Also, I take it Dalaran is bad?

Most of the shitposting is me.

I've no idea about Dalaran.

Don't think there should be an issue creating an account on the site. Make sure it is a g-mail account you are using. If u decide to go on Molten, hit me up on the alliance side: >Kilpineiti

It kind of sucks that lordaeron doesn't have rdf, if I wanted to play vanilla I would

Dalaran is fine. People in this thread are just pieces of shit that like to trashtalk servers they don't even have a level 20 on.

Take it from me, someone with an 80 on Dalaran and having had experienced its raids and quality firsthand: Its a fantastic server.

I disagree.

RDF erases the last bit of a multiplayer experience the game has left after flying mounts killed world pvp.

Shieeet I can't even gank someone in outlands before their lvl 80 is there in a minute.

what's the population like?

I'll give it one or two days to see if I can create an account on Molten (it just outright refuses to send me or my friends an activation email), if not I'll probably roll on Dalaran.

How's the population? Since I'm playing with friends I don't really mind if it's not stupid high, but I do mind not finding people to do low level dungeons.

Last time I checked there was 1000 horde online and 700 alliance

>Ulduar Never still not in the OP

MoP
- WoW Freakz, Alliance, 10/5x

That's pretty good actually. I take it most are lvl 80 already?

This.

MoP fucking sucks but if there's actually a group of troglodyte newfags stupid enough to play on a Feenix server the MoP guild should be in the OP as well.

I'm convinced you're literally the only person in this general that actively shills and maybe even plays for dalaran.

Your choices for vanilla are a shitty 1x server or a shitty 5x server.

There's nothing wrong with picking a brand new peenix server over the laggy as fuck 0 uptime k2.

>p2w totally broken mop server
Shitnetics spent like 300 bucks on that server, I fully support putting it in the op now that he can only browse the thread and not play the game.

Indicator is bugged again, you're likely missing a heal or a tank.

MoP raid content is some of the hardest mechanically desu
And wowfreakz has the same problem atlantiss used to where everything fucking blows but the raids.

Timeless Isle out and working*!
SoO releasing soon!
Come have fun friends!

* Note that working is used subjectively here and while it does work in the sense you can go there and there are mobs to kill, the respawn timers are a bit too long at the moment so you'll just have to collect treasures and fight for mob spawns.

The same people who claim that tbc servers are unplayable push this mop is working fine shit.

I didn't say its working fine.
I said that raid content is functional and most of the rest of it is shit.

I said that you're a nigger.

>t. someone who's never raided on Warsong

Why not just play on a 255 custom server then? At least they're honest to you about it not being Blizzlike and they don't have a nigger admin team.

BC/Wrath still had plenty of WPVP, because you had to do the leveling on land, and even at 70/80 it takes a while to get enough money to buy Flying/Cold Weather, along with skill training.

Warsong was trash and had custom tuning
Its not blizzlike at all

I got 280% + cold weather flying at 77.

Dinged 80 with 2k gold.

oh, that explains, i'm a healer and tank was needed before this bug so i guess it's the same now too

tell me your jewish secrets

>custom tuning
>a bad thing
who gives a sh*t do you want the game to be as easy as your mom?

>can't properly script a boss
>just give it extra hp
is it summer already?

Yes. Why do you think Cucker is here so much now?

NEVER GIVEUP 100%10 % PERCENT

youtube.com/watch?v=RQs9OoPXDsM

No shit you ape, that's my point. Every Feenix server is custom because they can't script for shit. They still do it because mouthbreathers play there and pay them without knowing or caring.

who?

Motivationing bro

T shirts on sale now pissoutbai