/mbgg/ - Mobage General #555

Wedding edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>For a full list of games and information on them, please READ THIS:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

Update: This docs has been revamped and remade to be smaller, lighter and easier to find the information you're looking for.

>When playing Japanese Games:
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Friend ID/Name list:
ofo.jp/j/dG6f

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

Link to previous thread: Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters instead of giving them the attention they want and helping them shit up the thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

akkichan.jp/pc/index.php?
twitter.com/akkichan_PR
youtu.be/257YxO9bXBc
akkichan.jp/pc/index.php?i=precp
girls-tribe.com
twitter.com/garu_tora
game.endride.jp/character/
twitter.com/endride_game
colopl.co.jp/shironekocaravan2016/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I want Sadone to circumcise me with her scissors

I wish I could switch Yuki with Soma.

How would you fuck her then

A little old but, this never becomes not funny.

>all the sprites
Oh fuck me, I thought it was bad a year ago when I used to play it.

Clutter aside, what the fuck just happened?

On the left my entire team got thrashed but, ravenna has a passive 50% angel idol for i think its like 3 or 2 turns anyway she survives and at 1 hp she gets a 350% attack boost from her the second line of her passive which is atk increase relative to decreasing hp for the max of 350%.

She had enough brave burst gauge to use her regular BB which is a AOE 1 hit on each person with her at full hp it deals around 15k on each person but, when shes 1 hp she can easily hit 50k+ on each person.

I know that feel, why not write to the company and ask them?

>Miki, Yuri x2, Haruka, Shiho
This gacha treated me far too well, 4/5 waifu obtained, only missing Kaede. Feels like I'm going to get screwed for the next gacha.

Also, if you have either Movie Asuha or Wedding Shiho, their solo victory dance was made for these dresses.

So, I've noticed Bride Ruushe not only has a new win screen, but actually has a more dynamic face than compared to the usual static stuff.

Is this a first?

Yep.

That's also why her model wouldn't show up until you updated the game when she was added.

all that's left for me are 4 and 5 stars and a few drop only guns, and a 3 star rifle that has shitty art and stats. i hope i'll get at least two 5 stars tomorrow.

Could someone translate these?

gun something
fire type something
something
mana drain
singing speed something
luck

>Spear Damage Increase
>Fire Damage Increase
>Dash (Pierce?)
>Magic/Mana Leech
>Singing? Speed Increase
>Luck
Hopefully you can go from there from context since I don't have that.

I understand now
thanks

Where the fuck do I unlock the ability to craft gunblades and twin guns in BGHS? So fucking fed up with having a Shiho that does 3 damage on average.

Grab some twin bullet/blade cannon stones from co-op store, or from clearing low level stages solo with that weapon.

Then prepare to grind a lot of co-op, since they use the co-op materials to make and upgrade.

They have an extra upgrade at the end where you can choose to make them 1, 2, or 3 tap.

What's the best place to grind for affection in shironeko?

Also, how do you deal with the huge hina doll boss if it entered the second phase?

You think they will listen to a dirty gaijin? I can try. I will also tell to make an english version.

Slap the bitch with lightning. Affection farming you usually just do a present quest that only has 1 stage with the two racoons

Fastest is spamming present quests, preferably with someone who can hit with a skill from the start of the level.

But I prefer to use event stages. I'm going to need to grind them anyway for their event runes, might as well stick new 4*s in the extra slots and get their affection boosted along the way.

>What's the best place to grind for affection in shironeko?
As said, do the present quest and remember to use x2 affection scroll.

>how do you deal with the huge hina doll boss if it entered the second phase?
Use Tsukimi as a helper, she will kill the doll in seconds.

Never hurts to try, really.

Ah right, I completely forgotten about them.

Even on hardest difficulty, on secret area (the one with level 170)?
If so, well shit, I need Tsukimi helper...
My code is CMJ3Q9VUS, just in case if anyone is interested in Vivi helper. She'll be 5* soon enough.

>Even on hardest difficulty, on secret area (the one with level 170)?
Yes, that was how I beat the doll, since I couldn't roll Tsukimi.

Obligatory.

>Co-op
Just kill me now. How the fuck does that shit even work? I hit the button that i think is the one for joining anyone but it never finds anyone. If i can only join with a code I'll just leave Shiho to pretty up the classroom with her mammaries because i can't be bothered to arrange shit for a damn mobile game.

Could just host a room, sure someone will help you. Especially since helpers usually die in seconds anyway.

Red to start your own room and go to the store.

Stuff will need badges with monster faces on, you get that by killing that boss.

Green to join random groups, pick the boss that you need badges from.

Join randoms is the fourth button on the co-op selection screen. Luckily for you this week you should just be spamming the wedding event slimes for stupid amounts of every mat and points in less than 30s.

>get 4* brown elf cutie while rerolling in Shironeko
>She's only S+ tier
This is too cruel.

Don't worry, she will be in the gacha for a while.

Bows do suck in dragon project just like liberation

Should I reroll for anything specific in samurai rising?
Sadly, I think Shironeko's the only mobage I played where bows don't suck.

Well damn. I just realized that the rings you get from the 2nd wedding event increase coin drops until 06/30.

New post-o~

Upcoming games to looks forward to, maybe.

>Akichan

A new game releasing this year by Ambition called Akkichan, looks cute
>website
akkichan.jp/pc/index.php?

>twitter
twitter.com/akkichan_PR

NEW
>Akkichan PV
youtu.be/257YxO9bXBc
>Pre-reg for Akkichan avabile
akkichan.jp/pc/index.php?i=precp

>Girl's Tribe
Girl's Tribe, which will be released this summer (hopefully), pre-reg if you haven't a new white haired girl is being hinted at
>website
girls-tribe.com

>twitter

twitter.com/garu_tora

>Endride
For Endride, the last tweet they had about the game was in March and in April they retweeted something, it's now June and the site and twit is still silent, you can still pre-reg for this game.

>website
game.endride.jp/character/

>twitter

twitter.com/endride_game

For this list, I've only have the games I'm interested in and I know some anons have other games covered for news and updates.

Is Shoumetsu Toshi's story being translated anywhere?

I wish

Going to put emphasis on what said because the wedding coop stage gives a bunch of silver badges and is very easy. It should be no problem to find a room to join due to the bonus events but don't be surprised if everyone bails after 3 runs.

Just make sure you set up your strongest student before trying to join randoms. You can make your own room to set up or exchange and not worry about randoms joining until you want them to.

>Movie Asuha
Scratch that, Halloween Asuha with her vampire tuxedo is a better matchup

Should be strong after the level up and modification.

>Shota's stage is up.
>Get nuked before doing fucking anything.

Well okay then.

Whats the third one here?

I'm just comparing dress styles, as both put a nice emphasis on their hips. If you wanted to pair off Asuha with someone else, yes that might be better but require some evidence.

No status ailments.

Use that mangaka as lead?

>Tuxedo
Forgot about that outfit, even though I have it.

Now I kind of wish Renge got a wedding dress.

>the only ss monster so far makes a bow

>high school 3rd grader like Renge etc didn't get wedding dress
>children like Sadone and Sakura got one
I don't quite like what they're implying.

I like what they're implying.

Im a teacher that would go for young ones Sakura and Sadone but I'll happily do Kanon and Shiho too if they want to.

It should be good...

They're cute, but I mostly wanted an Anko one.

Oh well, more gems for swimsuits and towels.

How do you have 3 SS. It took me a day and a half to farm quests to do 1 10roll

Wedding tier lists

Twitter edition

How come no one discusses Mabinogi Duel here? Is it because it's old?

We had shitposters try to stop people from discussing it and then it got a bad rep. You can try if you want, not sure if anyone still plays

Because everyone here dropped the game and some shitposters started using the game to shitpost and shit up the thread.
That game in particular is also the reason why all the docs in the OP are locked, someone threw a bitchfit over it getting removed from the OP and started vandalizing everything until they were locked.

And it still gets brought up from time to time and used to shitpost.

That's not me. It's a nip showing off.

shit game

nice art/amazing ui though

>mabinogi
>shitposters
somethings never truly change.

>Nice art

There's a bunch of compliments you can give it but the art was dA tier shit. Its right there with Rune story in the hall of fame for worst art in a mobile game.

It sucks not knowing Japanese. Gotta hope for localization I suppose .

fucking kek the kirito of brave frontier looks so damn horrible.

I'm relatively new to the world of Mobage. I did used to play Brave Frontier for a long time and I quit with a team of all Alices.

Is the RNG in that game still completely rigged to shit?

Is it impossible to earn summoning gems once you're done with the main campaign?

Where does a person who wants waifus but does not want to read moon runes go? Guide me, please.

What game is this?

In case people were interested, there's more information about the kancolle android version.

CPU : At least 1 GHz
Memory : At least 1 GB
Phone/Device Storage Size : At least 100MB

NOTE: Even if your phone does meet the requirement stated above, it may not still be able to support the App, depending on the phone model you are using.

No iOS version because iOS users enjoy being bullied.

Are they still doing that stupid "only a few randomly selected players can join the android version"? These niggas need to get better servers already, surely they have the money.

>Where does a person who wants waifus but does not want to read moon runes go? Guide me, please.

If you want waifus and cute girls then your best bet is Japanese games because the English side is filled with terrible localizations. The games in the OP have their own guides and translations so you should be able to play them and enjoy them even if you know zero moonrunes. The UIs and game stuff are very easy to remember too so you wont have issues on that side.

Yeah, the android version is still in closed beta. No public release yet.

I'm sad about the requirements because android 4.4 really messes with the ones that are stuck with old phones on android 4.2 like me.

Thanks for the heads up, friend that was one of my concerns. I don't really go for stories if I'm on a mobile game so as long as I'm able to get along well with the interface to hack and slash things I'll be perfectly happy.

Do you happen to know what game Is?

Girls frontline

Yup all rng bull shit my friend.
You can still get gems after the main campaign if you haven't done the episodic quests.

As for waifus you'll be in the nip nop market but, without moon runes i'd recommend 7 knights
entertaining gameplay and bouncy waifus.

Soccer spirits, it has it's own general. If you want to play a browser game try grand blue fantasy, also it's own general

They're just modelling the dresses.
Plus the 3rd years were in every set for the first quarter of the year, Renge got a lot of attention too. Now it has been mostly 2nd and 1st years.

>Time for headpats
>She goes through 3 different phrases from one headpat
Fuck, when are they going to fix this. This isn't only happening for me right?

Are we going to get new Caravan buildings in Shironeko?

colopl.co.jp/shironekocaravan2016/

Should be two more buildings, coming out somewhere around the time the last two live events happen.

Plus maybe extra buildings, like that cat house rerun.

>291 hot
Vivi is just silly

She is a cutie.

I just wish they toned down on the effects floating around her, I can't tell when I've hit full charge

Why are quest item drop rates SO fucking bad? God damn, even cheap ass Korean MMOs aren't this crazy

>10 hours of farming level 16-20 dragons in dragon project
>not a single S drop
I just want to level my weapon

>Miki higher than Haruka/Shiho
I thought because of the no-hit requirement, sword is more preferable compared to gunblade or hammer.

How many tickets and resources have you guys save so far for tomorrow's event?

The damage portion of the skill on Miki's is much better. Shiho's lacks wide area range since it's frontal and Haruka's mob clearing ability is much lower. I don't think they are rating the storm buff on each weapon.

Now when it comes to the storm buff:
it hits every tap no matter what the weapon does.
All three weapons usually abuse anti knockback normals/buffs so you have to alter your style a bit.
Hammer (and from what I hear, Gunblade) have beast normal attack damage setups already.

1 Tap are what you expect. Each of the three has an advantage in some placement.
2 Tap are pretty bad on all 3. Hammer's in particular has no AoE on the swing
3 Tap is where it gets funky. Gunblade's is good if you get used to the movement/shot. Hammer hardly moves and swings wide. Sword's forward movement is honestly worse than just standing still.

So no, surprisingly sword does not run away with it on the buff alone. NY Miki is the massive advantage it has.

I was able to evolve and upgrade my weapon to this today. Took around 3 hours.

How much time have you invested in this game? Your level is pretty high and it looks like you've done at least 1 10roll already

i really dont understand how bows works in dragon project. i charge up a shot and hit their weak point, and then theres an arrow sticking out of that spot, but it doesnt seem to do anything? does it stop them from using attacks or something

Third day playing, and I see people higher level than me regularly in high level maps. I do spend quite some time on it though and even put the other mobages that I play on the side for now until I get tired I guess. Haven't even logged in to shironeko today actually.

Still have two shitty area 1 quests that require you to kill the big yellow blob unfinished, even though I'm in area 5 now. Fuck sidequests imo they're a waste of time.

You stick arrows into their weak points to bleed damage. I think they stack but not too sure.

How long have these 5* graphics been in BGHS?

Since Sirius, and Shiho/Kanon don't have references to it in their data.

Start of this year

There's no 5* graphics for Kanon/Shiho so they most likely scrapped the idea of 5*'s

1st 5* card.

>61 quick craft
>not matching your crafting tickets

not gonna make it

BGHS twitter last night explicitly said that they have no future plans of adding a 5-star rarity to the character gacha.

I'm trying to find the tweets of rumors they are referring to but I really hate trying to find anything on twitter.

Rachel's castle rush is such a joke if you have a Rachel on your own team.

ded

Looks like Qurare JP is out.

mumi

Did I do good?

There are luck potions. Increase your luck for a duration of time like how scrolls works in shironeko. Or you can also equip equipments with high luck.

The stupid thing about this game is you have to wait for boss raid or the right monster to spawn. Which is a waste of time and battery life. I really hope they can change this.

BGHS 1.1.9 was released, a day after 1.1.8
>apkure only has 1.1.8
>Request Update links to their facebook page
I really need to setup a Japanese google account