/eog/ EVE Online General

Organic Comms, Catgirls and Terrible Sigmund Fits Edition

old thread: permalink: orph.link/eog

>Can I make enough ISK to PLEX during the trial?
If you have to ask, you can't do it.

>I just started, what should I do?
Do the Opportunities then find the Career Agents & run all of their missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and try to find a corp. The game is only as boring as you are.

>Is it too late to start playing EVE?
No.

>Read the updated /eog/ pastebin: pastebin.com/ser9Acpg

>Focus Group Logs: focusgrouplogs.tech.ccp.is/

Future:
>Maybe more shekel madness soon, some new pirate cap stats leaked: playground.schildwall.info/sisileaks/newstats/
>Winter: new "drilling platforms"
>Fall: new "industrial arrays", barge reworks
>Summer: AOE BOOST/LINK REWORK, citadel iterations + contracts, Rorqual rework

Past:
>May 31: RIP old camera, new multi-use analyzers introduced
>May 30: RIP Dust 514 (long live Project Nova)
>May 24: DO YOUR SP DAILIES
>May 20: PL Fortizar on Goon undock
>May 19: HK anchors first XL Citadel
>May 16: Stunt Flores now Imperium FC
>May 12: Name ships automatically with a saved fit name
>May 06: Eve Online 13th Anniversary
>Apr 27: Citadels & cap rebalance released. Tears, bugs, etc. RIP rolling yachts.
>Apr 23: Fanfest 2016 over
>Apr 21: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/csm-11-election-results/
>Apr 19: GSF camped into Saranen
>Apr 10: Drone Walkers crazy stuff in the Russian theater etc
>Apr 12: GSF absorbing Imperium corps; FCON + SMA bail
>Mar 28: CFC is dying. CO2 reset. IWI funding the MBC to burn down goons
>Mar 09: Massive mod tiercides that broke a lot of fits.
>Feb 18: Last CSM X Summit: community.eveonline.com/news/dev-blogs/the-second-csm-x-summit-meeting-minutes-included
>Feb 09: SP trading
>Foozie makes a bunch of stupid pointless changes (don't ever remove this from the OP, because it is always true)

OFFICIAL LIST OF WORST TYPES OF PLAYERS IN EVE:

1. Nullsec botters/ratters/mission runners
2. Highsec botters/ratters/mission runners
3. Nullbabby napfest blobbers
4. Lowsec 'elite' link-alt slave set pvpers
5. 'hisec pvp'
6. Miners
7. Industrialists
8. Traders
9. Scammers

9001. Honorabru solo roamers

90001. Small gang NPC sov nullsec/lowsec

900001. C5-6 WH pvpers

EVE isn't "fun". If you play it for "fun" YOU are the problem - the cancer - the aids - the cyst - that NO single person in New Eden wants. Only 1% of the community play the game right. Fuck off with your stupid forced meme shit trying to justify this shit fucking game, I make so much ISK/hr and sell it RWT - upward of thousands per month. What have you done with your life LOL? Kissless lonely virgin faggots, have fun being cucked F O R E V E R.

pic. related.

first

4th for best otp

>Scorch XL

*slow claps steps out of the shadows* Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

>Timm3h has autismsneakers

tfw no rogue drone gf

>Sigmund is never gonna let you duel him 1v1 so you can have the easiest kill in your entire life

*slow claps steps out of the shadows* Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material... But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme. And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive. See you on the boards...

Cuuuuuuuuute

Could I get a list of things you all hate about Eve corporations again? I want to make sure no one from this thread will join mine once I get it started.

fun

>corps that don't demand comms 24/7
>corps that don't rat 24/7 giving you tax isk for SRP
>corps that don't povide free cynabals
>corps in pleb tier WHs, lowsec and highsec
>corps that don't have vote to kick members weekly meetings
>corls that don't instantly kick poople that don't show for meetings
>corps that don't ERP
>corps without less than 100 active members at any time
>corps with australians
>corps with shit tier names like spurdo sparde
>corps without free pos and bpo services
>corps without forums that require ID or driver's license to make an account
>corps that don't embrace the mlp amd catgirl lifestyle
>corps red to TEST
>corps not blue to goons
>no enforced hourly comms check
>corps that allow people with less than 8 multibox miners to join
>corps with neonazis
>corps without cute girls

>multiboxing

>playing eve on hardcore mode

Honestly I could probably just say my corp had Australians in it and that would keep anyone from joining.

multiboxing is the backbone of eve economy i am insuly by fact that the player killers in this game would even dare to try to compare their unserious singleboxing to the truly thinking mans life dream eve is the has beeen in the forefront of advanced simulation of multiboxing data and thanks to countles studies we all know that eve is the best game for this i think ccp should just remove singleboxing players all together it adds nothing to the game and just generates lost minerals instead we should all just keep multiboxing ships forver and make vast loads of them in order to have them this is what i did when i was in all-out but since they stole my 10 accounts with medium gun machariel i realize they trylu do not share my dream thus i am also i think that we need to remove system security since concord do not respond in null when my 10 miners gets ganked by the noctis player using such a ship for a dirty job is truly not pallatable and i thunk u all should reconsider your careeers in eve but that is just my tought even thought i am right so just so you know so stop arguing and lets discuss the best multiboxing setups for players with low amounts of dollars okay guys but do not forget that i need some so please send in case i need it but i can t afford to pay back since i am poor and lose svipul in lowsec also do not ever stop multiboxing my friends multiboxing is truly the best i really enjoy it i think ccp needs to buff it rhough since i only earn 2 billion isk per tick can anyone help i think since it is clearly bugged i do not know what to do and i am kind of tired so do not come of as snarky or i will report u to the mdoeratos and they will ban you because i know them irl and know they hate you all sicne they are truly secret multiboxers as well but i think yoi call know this since i essentially control this baord and do not ever forget but anyway i truly wish goosn would come back so i could use my 10 accountsto farm guirsatas pirates in deklin.

it is all me

who needs graphics amr lol?! EVE could just as easily be played in a terminal.

>tfw can't multibox eog posts

>tfw your shitpost is now reposted daily

You've linked two of my posts though, so you're a liar.

Is Paisti actually NRDS or is that just Finns being Finns? The first Eve corp I joined was mostly Finns, they are tricksters.

>trip fagging

(You)

>he doesn't play aurora

can we just go one thread with no shitposting

How can you ask that while you shitpost?

post grils

kay

>no unknown organic sectors of balancing comms

delete this

actually I was shitposting all along

>tfw no amarr gf

enjoy your 3 day b& sigmund

I enjoy this greatly

I know

>currently chocking on a 17" bionic drifter cock while truckloads of augmented cum rushes down her ovaries to impregnate her

do you want to know why gaem dead? because fights don't happen organically now. there is nothing rganic about eve anymore and how now it's all about comms this comms that before eve got big things were organic things happened as you went along and now the sectors and inorganic because everything is with comms and you have to call yhe other FC and tell him hey dude do you want to make fight becaus enothing is organic now you roam for day and adays and days and you have no organic fights because now everything ins blob and not organic you just set it up and this is why this game is dying because nothing is organic anymore eve is an ecosystems and big fish eats smaller fish but not anymore because now is you make svipul and gila fleet and you call the other fc and tell him to make fight how is that organic at all????

Which one is the Mara? She usually dies first

>nobody posted the jamyl is cute picture yet

I organically agree with you

>not Outunni

incursion fags pls go

Reyni vidi vici

>no femenine cock in her pants
thats why it sagging with discontent

Guys who is the most organic player?

disgusting That is a bad Reyni picture, and she doesn't fly golems

>golem
>not raven

>Reyni
>Marauder
anything bigger than a thrasher is too big for Him

ecksdee

>that nigmatar arm
artist does not know perspective

>him

>animu style
>it's garbage

shocking right

Those too I guess. I can't remember the order for all the sites off-hand I've only been doing them for a couple days (and not all day and night, just a few hrs).

I hate them but I don't know of a faster, easier way for me to get the money for a nomad and to start my own corp

>animu dust qt

>DUST

>structure bashing
wow its nothing
him.

>condi

Siegmund please, you should look at her killboard past the first page

shut the fuck off faggot
I pvp more than her and anyone from allout
and i hve way more fun thana that shit corp

>her

r u okay Siegmund, do u need me to call the hospital, because reyni is less snuggly then u?

fuck off and stop using my name
im reporting thread for using my name
I'm a far better pvper than that reyni faggot

But Reyni has better stats then u, she must be the better player, maybe u have an aneurysm and u can't read, u sure about not calling the hospital?

muhh callig the hospital
shut the fuck off with that already
I solo pvp and reyni does not
and dont use my name ever again

but siegmund reyni finds people and solo ganks them with her alts, and u just kill explorers that try to find belt rats for their daily, are u sure ur okay?

[Vexor Navy Issue, C2-C3 solofit]
Shield Power Relay II x5
Drone Damage Amplifier II

EM Ward Field II
Large Shield Extender II x2
50MN Microwarpdrive II

Drone Link Augmentor I
[empty high slots]

link alt
i dony bekieve you
stoo using my name faggot

This is 800mm artillery

u can just look at her elite killmails, its all her
also even though u solo pvp u seem p shit at it, reyni never lost a svipul to a noctis

>artillery

"elite killmails"
so no alt then
stop lying
and sotp using my name
that noctis caught me off guard
im still beyter than all of shit all out thats why i left

Is this an actual conversation going on or just one guy?

but ur really bad and reyni has solo'd a dread with her alts siegmund

bullshit

just look at zkill siegmund, reyni has 14 alts making hundreds of billions of isk each month shooting dreads while ur stuck in lowsec

>corp rule says no drunk roams

It's all uncapitalised letters. It's prolly johny.

nice bait

quit already

fuck off.

>corp monitors killboards and punishes members who don't achieve a certain kill:loss ratio

Pretty much a deal-breaker tbqh

On the one hand I am really annoyed by what I can only describe as the "alcohol worship" of some eve players, particularly UK/AU. On the other hand drunk fleets are fun.

Yeah they sounded like the same guy. I was entertaining the possibility of two ESL retards though

>the corp has rules for anything other than no axowing and no scamming
dropped

>corp rules say you're not allowed to hire jita whores

sighh...

not the same guy that faggot sucking on rrynis cock and talking shit about my hospital is just an asshole
report him

>corp rule says you have to be in comms at all times

just

>corp rule says you have to shitpost on /eog/

how do you use a cyno?

Blaze ozone and inhale beacon.

Doubt it for c3s. Just compare tank/s with evesurvival DPS stats

no i mean when someone else lights it

autism

i bet he made his character look like him irl