imgur.com/a/XhBxC (DeS)
collageanon.imgur.com/
flockmod.com/dsg

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10405830
a.pomf.cat/xmeiwl.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll find you.

A thread not created by lucifer is a good thread.

xth for Poise

--- NEW SL META POLL ---

PLEASE VOTE FOR YOUR PREFERRED META LEVEL IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY

strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830
strawpoll.me/10405830

OPTIONS HAVE BEEN LIMITED TO 80, 100, AND 120 SINCE THESE WERE THE TOP 3 CHOICES IN EVERY PREVIOUS POLL

IF YOUR PREFERRED LEVEL ISN'T LISTED, PLEASE CHOOSE THE CLOSEST AVAILABLE OPTION

a.pomf.cat/xmeiwl.webm

>last night
>spend the last 7 minutes fighting the boss
>summon dies in the very last second of it

Whoever it was: I'm sorry, I could have done better. ;_;
(He/She still got the boss right? Right!?)

Alright people, hosting FC on the Bridge.

Host is SL120

Password: dsg

Git in here.

Probably going to do duels, I guess.

Reminder to rev up those DaS1 twinks and practice your backstab fishing to crash the Reddit this weekend!

Fucked up Yurias Questline again.

Is anybody so kind to hand me his spare morion blade?

PC

I think the boss counts as dead as long as the "HAIR OF FIRE DESTROYED" message appears.
Did you see that?

Am I allowed to come?

I saw it, but the question is, did the summoned player saw it?

>Daily reminder that sunbros who kill the Nameless King are killing their own god.

is this the same poll that's been floating around for days
I don't use history so I don't know if I have voted in it

I created it on Sunday, so it's probably the one you're thinking of.

I'm posting it for a week so everyone has a chance to see it and vote.

Post your ashen ones

i dislike dark souls 2

I'd wager that he did.
If a phantom dies right as the boss dies, they'll stay in your world for a little longer until they get their ember.
This exact situation happened to me last week, except I was the phantom.

Friends AFK right now

YOUR OPINION IS CORRECT!

LOONY

I never understand these, like with the DeS revival things, sure it jumped in activity for like a week or something but after that it was the same as always.
The people who stopped playing it for whatever reason aren't gonna pick it up and go "oh, I forgot this game existed, time to play it 24/7" they're gonna turn up for the event, finish a character then fuck off back to what they've been doing because they remember why they stopped playing in the first place or have other things they want to do more.

I don't get this meme

so who the fuck is this namefag and why do you always post this

Disgusting

It's just something fun to do for a weekend.

It's given me an excuse to play DaS1 again and remember how great poise and backstabs were.

So why did the Nameless King side with the Dragons? What did he hope to gain?

Hard Mode: You can't answer with a meme, especially none involving the people who follow the path of the Dragon.

Should I kill vendrick? I mean, is there really any reason to other than fighting more bosses? I feel bad initiating a fight with him, he's not hostile and just walks around minding his own business...

im sneaking.

He literally wanted to fuck dragons

Maybe he ended up sympathizing with the dragons, wanted to continue on the great war (as he was the god of war), or just really loved dragon puss

>tfw no more signs

*tips*

maybe he did it for someone

>You can't answer with a meme

gosh darn it! i've been bamboozled...

Does obscuring ring not work with mad phantom invasions? Im 100% sure the host and phantoms see me

>superman meta

i wonder why.

It's the same (former?) tripfag posting his character

Do you have Tears of Denial or some sort of body/weapon buff?

Still haven't been summoned

is cross region on?

have you seen schindler's list?

Oh. That's boring. Thanks anyway

I see two signs not counting mine
is the pass in caps?

Cross Region just means you get to play with Japanese players. Turning Cross Region just removes Japan from the pool of available areas to multiplayer with.

Yeah, I've got it on and several signs jsut popped up, though immediately disappeared again.

Managed to summon Ley, though he's permanently invisible, too.

YOU SLAPPED MY ASS

WHEN I SEE YOU

I WILL SLAP YOURS

Loudanon i like you.

Let me just restart my stuff real quick, this isn't going anywhere.

Just moonlight sword and i never buff my staff anyway.
Oh shit wait... might be because of the homing crystal soulmass i sometimes use? I thought they became invisible too

>Iudex Gundyr is the toughest boss up to Pontiff

Who designed this shit?

>mfw bringing my sl125 to the burg to get invaded by all the twinks

Some theories I've got.

1. The Nameless King respected warriors above all else. He saw the dragons as the truest form a warrior could take, as many other warriors do who follow the path of the dragon, after befriending his dragon. This would make him the first true ally of the dragons, and the real start of dragon worshipping. He decided he'd rather defend what dragons remained rather than destroy them as his father wanted, and was casted out for it. The warriors of sunlight are those who still worship what he stood for before he want full dragon fucker.

2. He, potentially like others, believed in truth that the gray age was the best age. No one dies, no one gets old, it's really peaceful. The god of war wasn't really as war driven as we believe, and he hoped that helping the dragons win again would bring the gray age back.

Nope, if you cast any magic people will be able to see it, as well as arrows/bolts when you ready a bow or a crossbow

Well, damn.

They do not become invisible.

You must have looked like a right wazzock to the hosts you invaded.

I LIKE

EVERYONE

AND IF I DON'T LIKE YOU

IF YOU ARE AN ANT FOR INSTANCE

I'M SURE SOMEONE OUT THERE

LIKES YOU

WE'RE ALL HAPPY

>Ley
Yes please

Iudex is only hard because of his Pus of Man phase, Abyss Watcher(s) Phase 2 is pretty tedium

REEEEEEEE

Do you like me?

anyone have a ring of blades +2 in scholar on pc? my sm is 1.6 mill. Would be awesome finishing my char. id/Q8ert

>finally start using gotthard twinswords
>rolling L1 is instant and does 500 damage through armor
>L2 into R2 combo is always instant death
>viciously punish parry spammers with either running L1 or L2
>literally can no longer lose at pvp

I've lost my interest in duels now. Hopefully the nerf will come soon.

I like Fyre because I like parrying

So sexual

Welp, just restarted everything, embered up, even, and can not see any more signs after the first summon, which also always is invisible permanently.

No idea what this shit is, but it's pissing me off.

>hurr durr I'm a sneaky beaky
>you've literally cast a I'm here please kill me sign over your head

Well, at least you've learnt.

I honestly find Iudex's first phase harder. Pus of Man phase has huge openings.

Now, actual Pus of Man's can choke on a dick.

What is the worst area in the game and why is it the grand archives?
>le crystal sage
>le three musketeer gank squad
>le bluethic cancer knights
>le game freezes for multiple seconds trying to load after using the elevator to the top, instead of just putting a fucking bonfire there

holy shit this place makes me want to kill myself even more than upper blighttown

Is it me?

>Iudex
>Difficult in any way

were you playing thief or something

don't do that again

Just CE it you fucking dink

Was Anri forced into marriage?

Just trying to check all the boxes user, but have you killed watchers and sage? Can only have 2 phantoms if area boss is dead.

Do you like me ?

So, for the purposes of match-making, does this game distinguish between NG, NG+, NG++ and so on?
I've read conflicting opinions on this matter.

You look like Frodo got blurred with Aragon.

I name you Frodogorn.

Looks like all of my Dorkmoon luck ran out. Been trying to farm for ears (no luck, despite all the +item find gear), and I cannot seem to help hosts anymore.

Why must the Dorkmoons be the worst covenant in this game?

YOU LOOK

LIKE YOU NEED TO SHIT

JUST SAYING

YOU ARE A MISCHIEF MAN

ONLY MISCHIEF MEN

PARRY

AND SMELL OF THE HORNETS

Sorry I didn't respond to this sooner because I was away doing stuff and am now going out to eat, but:

>or do you mean to use the insane standing R2?

Yes, though the running R2 is also an option, depends on the situation (and just mixing it up unpredictably in general. Especially when they don't have a parry tool out, the running R1 is also particularly effective since it's instantaneous, you just have to use it unpredictably, mostly when people are rolling away from you. Happens a lot when you get people into a rhythm of they attack, you counter attack once, they roll away once from it. eventually you can follow that up with a running R1 and catch them since they don't expect the chase, you run faster than normal with the running R1 attack btw)

>you could have some fun doing mixups with the full moveset and not ONLY USING THE SINGLE UNPARRIABLE ATTACK OF THE WEAPON OVER AND OVER

I do this as well, depending on how long the match goes on and how good my opponent is. You have to since if they're good and you just predictably running R2 them all the time they'll counterhit you instead of parrying and fuck your shit up. That's why it's a difficult weapon to use: you have to be able to read your opponent and constantly find ways to condition them to certain attacks, so that they get into a rhythm of thinking you're going to zig and then BAM, you zag instead and fuck their life up.

It's just that most opponents, especially the ones who you can obviously tell are all in for the parry, are going to die mostly just to that running R2 that they parry into. You eat 2 running R2's with a long spear and most people are basically dead at that point, not to mention demoralized, also making it the perfect time to use other attacks under many circumstances.

>to not let you outrange me...

That's why I use an offhand estoc even though 90% of the time I 2H. Also helpful for anti-parrying.

>are you pc?

Yes, but I don't feel like it. I can answer questions though.

Used the dried fingers you dweeb. Let me guess, you've beaten abyss watchers too.

Dark Souls 1 didn't, although 2 might've

Dark Souls 3 DOES NOT seperate NG cycles, with or without passwords.

I did, hence why I said duels for now, but I can not even summon 2.

Yeah, should be you.

it's an equipment made for slaying dragons is resistant to lightning instead of fire episode

Don't forget thrall ambushes around every corner.

I heard weapon arts are going to be worthless now because nerf or something

What else nerfed?

>twin homosword is useless now
>other weapon arts are useless
Literally no fun allowed.
Fucking fuck.

I thought i was the only one to hate this place along lothric castle

He's not hard, but the next bosses in the row are 'Please rape my ass while I charge my Ice Breath' Vordt, 'Literally just walk in circles around me till I give up and die' Tree, a boss that can be parried and backstabbed (I'd say Abyss Watchers are harder than Iudex though) and the gimmick boss that is Wolnir.

Oh, and the Demon King, who's the easiest shit ever.

GET AWAY

FROM

MY SPOON OF SUGAR

BLASTED ANT

You are stupid
Very, very stupid
Painfully stupid

The covenant is a very neat idea but FROM is fucking retarded. It could easily be fixed if:

- You simply got a Blue Eye Orb instead of relying on auto-summons
- EVERYONE could be helped by Blues, not just people wearing Way of Blue.

Archives is a clusterfuck of shit trying to kill you but i like it. Worst area in my opinion is profaned capital.

>go to sinner's rise
>step on the elevator but decide to go up instead
>suddenly howls and screams come from below where the elevator just went down
>mfw

>no fun allowed

It made mages even worse, since a melee build can fire off a laser beam every 3 seconds with the twin homosword.

Frankly, I think Simple weapons FP regen should scale from Intelligence.

Is it rape if they're too dead to say no?

>building a hollowman
>run through a good chunk of the game with the bandit knife
>Barbed Straight Sword
>hollow infusion
>blood everywhere
Are there any other fun bloody weapons? Preferably smaller ones

>le three musketeer gank squad
What