Call drug dealer to buy weed

>Call drug dealer to buy weed
>Ask to meet him at park
>Call police on him
>He gets arrested
>He had meth and some pills on him for another customer he was going to so he's facing 3-5 years

:^)

He should've known that selling drugs is illegal.

>Police rewarded me with $800 for reporting a crime that led to a conviction

>two months from now
>OP found dead with a rat stuffed down his esophagus

cool story bro

what? police reward you like in those Old West movies?

Narc. Have fun getting killed by your former drug deal and his friends.

Degenerates detected

Stop selling drugs faggots

>Not packing at all times

Choo fuckin cock-a-roaches

Only place you got to stick your fingers, is in some dyke.

Yes there are people who are career snitches.

Did you at least invest that money in Aurinia Pharmaceuticals?

You realize his attorney can get the discovery and see exactly who you are.
Not only are you a question mark in his head but your name on the paper will confirm it.
Guess who has planning to kill for the next 3-5 years....
Good luck snitch. All he was trying to do was make some extra money you asshole.

You better hope he don't decide to get a rifle. If he does odds are you literally will not see it coming.

It all depends if he is just some guy or someone like Fernando Vera.
If the former you should change your location

Meant the latter

>not stashing the drugs in some inconspicuous place and only telling the client where he can pick them after collecting cash
Good job weeding out the retards OP

You are next.

Worried?

u are something that needs to be burned alive. i hope you rot in a siberian gulag u twat. have a good life knowing he will rape ur wife and stab u in the throat when he gets out(nobody forgives 5 yrs of his life)

i put a nigga in a ditch just for talkin shit.. u better hope dat me n my boyz dont catch u white boy

police dont reward people for reporting crime unless the guy was wanted for killing someone and had $ put on him for a arrest afaik

if they paid every single person that got a drug dealer arrested we would have a lot less drug dealers

You fucking piece of shit

OOOOOOOOOOO SNAP

good luck ever buying weed again from anyone in the city, here is my story

when i was 14-15 (probably around your age) my mom caught me smoking weed. she was pissed. she also found out who was supplying me, who was a 19 year old neighbor, they were part of a local "gang" if you want to call it that (aka him and his 10 buddies went around selling weed and roughing up competitors). my mom told the neighbors mom not to make sure her kid doesn't sell to me.

fast forward, it's night time a few weeks after this happened, im trying to buy an eighth, get told to meet outside, ok sure. my neighbor is outside and yells "snake". at this point, i think im going to get killed. these guys have a reputation for robbing people, having guns etc.. i stupidly get into the car where i was going to buy the weed, he sells it to me, and then i hear like 10 shots. it was from a paintball gun, I didn't know wtf it was, text the guy say wtf was that, he says "next time you snitch it will be a real gun"

after this happened i stopped smoking weed anyway

I love it when stupid criminals get impotently mad

At least it ended with a big happy happy

Even better, do the ho-down races:

>Go to Craigslist
>Use a burner phone to get all sorts of hookers to a specific location
>Make bets on which looks like she runs the fastest in heels
>Use burner to call police to location
>Find out who runs the fastest

>all the assblasted dopeheads in this thread
I'm keking, my dudes

This

Fucking druggies

You bastard, weedmen are a boon to the community.

You better hope he's not connected or you're gonna end up with broken thumbs. Snitches get stitches.

>1 post by this ID
>copypasta
>thread still gets bumped to page 1

Welcome to Veeky Forums

I hope he likes catching an entire magazine with his chest

>not taking over his market after getting him arrested
do you even gangster

REKT

>risking your life for chump change

Pathetic and stupid

Fugg we got a true businessman in the thread. You should do it man. Someone post the "I'm the European now".jpg but shopped to "I'm the weedman now".jpg

did the same except with a local crack head who was trying to deal. He knew it was me but nothing has happened. Wasn't the end of his life and won't be the end of mine.

>not using the catalog

Welcome to Veeky Forums

rofl i suppose op is from america so he can just buy a gun with that 800$ and shoot the fuck

Pretty nice story for a 12-year old

This is the reason why you just gotta do shit yourself