/fgog/ Fate/Grand Order General

Previous >[Shuten-Doji gacha until 15.6]
- Limited 5* assassin Shuten-Doji
- Event CEs
- 3* Benkei CE: blocks debuffs (1 time) | gourd drops (+1)
- 4* Kiyo CE: +25% damage against males | debuff success rate +12% | gourd drops (+2)
- 5* Tamamo CE: NP gain +20% | gain 3 crit stars every turn | gourd drops (+3)

>[Story half ap quests till 8.6]
- Oni event requires you to complete America

>[Oni raid event until 15.6]
- Raid boss Berserker Ibaraki
- 5* assassin Shuten-Doji temporarily added to gacha
- Event CEs help to defeat Ibaraki; Ushi can be purchased from the shop, Kintoki is part of the damage reward pool - both can be dropped from 1-3 BP quests
- 5* Ushi CE: Quick cards +10% | upon death: ally Quick cards +10% | damage vs. Ibaraki 100% (self)
- 5* Kintoki CE: NP charge +30% | battle start: +15 stars (1 time) | Party ATK (includes support) +50%
More information can be found @fgo_english
fate-go.cirnopedia.info/quest_event_20160531.php

>News and Reminders
- Latest changes: fate-go.cirnopedia.info/news.php
- Siegfried, Spartacus, Stheno, Darius, Memeaxe, Kintoki, Nero, Gilgamesh, Saber Lily, and David have lvl. 10 bonds now
- Stay away from cheatAPK, and be careful when applying apk signatures, bans are being given

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Frequently Asked Questions
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>Translations Pastebin
pastebin.com/URc62gex

>Friendlist Spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q7PleXm4aQWpc0-fvUhS-p9LMoept7nc5WtwkCUX0os

>Wiki
fate-go.cirnopedia.info

Reminder that kouhai is for breeding.

LIZ THREAD

In other Fate news, Extella confirmed to come out in English this Winter.

I love Scathach

I love you Gilgamesh!

Fuck you

IBARAKI THREAD

If someone could answer my question from the other thread that'd be nice.

>assassin card turns gold
>mfw it's my sixth carmilla

Saber didn't get boosted by the mud. Some parameters dropped and some went up, and those changes are said to be a result of her different disposition. Primarily it was the fact that she was hooked up to an inexhaustible supply of mana that made her so powerful.

hello let us suppose for the sake of argument that i am new to this game (i've been away long enough that i forgot how to play)

what should i be doing with my bronze servants? is it worth leveling their bond so i can unlock their interludes and get the associated quartz or whatever the fuck? do i feed them to other servants? do i burn them for QP? wat do

same question for the 3* servants that aren't robin hood tier, i guess (is robin hood still good?)

Robin would probably be better. I don't think Billy has quite the nuking ability.

>getting the same gold servant 6 times

Now that is sad. Sorry brah.

Well, fuck I'm lacking the stuff I need to finally max him out.

>is it worth leveling their bond so i can unlock their interludes and get the associated quartz
Yes, but only when you're bored inbetween events. No need to force yourself to use them during events when you actually need to use good servants.

I love my snakefu.

When will Medb get her chance to shine?

How does it make you feel to roll a 5* during a certain 5* rate-up, but you get something that isn't the rate-up?

best daughteru

Remember, Winter includes January so we may not have the game this year after all.

She did already

I want to make your daughteru a mommy.

Bestheno ≥ Euryale >>>>> Meduseless

xth for clown!

Never happened to me. I got Medb during her rate-up, and I got Shuten, and that's it for my 5* servants. Been playing for about 80 days now, so I guess its not too bad.

Awful. I got Jeanne when trying to roll Medb and then I got Jeanne again trying to roll Shuten. I later got what I wanted but I could have saved so much quartz if it wasn't for her.

>implying utter shit is better than perfection
You either have some brain problems or a terrible taste.

New Fragments stuff should be out in a few days. Low-res scans tend to pop up sometime around the 10th of the new month.

As long it's not yet another Altera or Seiba I'd be pretty happy. Hell I'd even take Orion at this point.

kek

>NPBB chain deals 3M

I am happy I rolled Jeanne Alter.

Kill yourself

but why

other than her being able to spam her NP,did the infinite mana help her in any other way

This is your average bara/zerofag

Terrible.
Rolled Attila during Brynhildr's rate-up, mad as hell. Never used her in a single battle ever, that's how much I needed another Saber.

And Drake during Dantes' rate-up. That one didn't feel too bad because I wanted her too. I did end up rolling Dantes 5 tickets later anyway so it's all good.

>going to Youtube comment in the first place
Fucking retard.

She only does 2m with regular Ushi, not maxed.

I love my emperor~!

>rolled Arturia instead of Shuten-doji

is using cheatengine have high risk to get banned like using apk mod ?

>Saber didn't get boosted by the mud
Nice way to go against materials. Do you by any chance beliebe UBW is a better GoB too?

Mine is maxed.

W-what are they doing

There is no difference between the two, just the method you use to edit the values. The risk is exactly the same.

Maybe. She relies heavily on prana burst to strengthen her body, so if she got enough juice to keep going at max output at all times that'd obviously be noteworthy.

Bluestacks 2 freezes for me regardless of how much RAM I feed it in regedit. Is there a limit to RAM I can add?

Strip vidya

Strip poker.
With videogames instead of poker.

Isn't that kind of gae?

but she always does that even when she doesn't have almost infinite mana

and as Alter her stats actually drop

I did it!

EPIC BROSHIP

What will Robin's third skill be?

>tfw this has happened 4 times already on every "rate-up" rolled
Are you me?

Nah, Illya's there

Romulus > Julius > Caligula > Nero

I tried rolling for Scathach earlier in the year, when her rate was up that one day. I got Jeanne instead. I was satisfied.

Yes.

Unity5 support was added a couple of versions back so If you're using the latest version the game should work fine unless you have an AMD CPU.

Mine does 4.5M after Waver's NP the turn prior.

Just pretend they're girls.

But she isn't even allowed to watch and Shirou's looking at me

>tfw only 150k and can't reliably clear 3BP

Nah Nero is best.

150mil*

Nobu a CUTE.

Is it possible to balance a mobage with real life?

Can you clear the 20m quests?
Next one might have 25m or 30m.
It's surprisingly easy to write them as "k" by accident.

Hey anons I don't moonrune what does this say, I can only assume it's something along the lines of blocking me from buying quartz since the other day I bought some but the app crashed and when I reopened it I still had 0 quartz so I got a refund

I rolled Jeanne, did I do good?

>Gilgamesh willingly downgraded
Tokiomi BTFO

It crashes when using command cards, so maybe I messed something up. I have 6 gb RAM and an Intel CPU, tried giving it anything between 2-6gb in regedit.

You got a Servant that is only useful in events.
Congratulations I guess.

use the google translate app, it has ocr

She won't be useful most of the time, so I guess you could have done better.

I wonder how I'm gonna do 3BP when Rider day. I've been too used to double Weiba to beat it.

You just don't understand do you?

Materials > you

Whatever you try to argue is irrelevant if materials go against you. Whatever you argue without taking materials or specific citations (outright statements of X being stronger than Y, for example) into account is headcanon. You are making the same mistake the EMIYAfucks do with MUB UBW IS A BETTER GOB

You have never seen me argue that Lancelot can KoH an aircraft carrier for a reason.

he doesnt have her

Yes.

Literally the worst at ruling Rome.

jannu and pray

NP lvl ? Mystic Code ? Other buff outside of Waver's ?

>Karna having higher stats with Jinako means he was stronger with Jinako
Consider suicide

Please cite the exact passage that says that grail mud unequivocably boosts Servants.

Okay. So? She says it wasn't her thing.

You know what? That might work. Like, a Jack and double Jannu. Hopefully some of my friends will put max Kintoki CE on Jannu when it comes.

In some ways he was stronger under Jinako, but it was a balance because he also lost things as well.

>Materials > you
>you
>the VN's stats

So I heard both things, is cheat engine safe or not? Last thread some guys were saying that it was safe because you only modify the values in that battle but other guy said that he was banned three days ago for using it

>Because they are in that state, fine control is not possible, but in exchange, their destructive power increases.

They're lying.

JACK A BEST

>Over 300 million DP already
And still a bunch of quests tomorrow and the day after

>he was stronger with Jinako
Marik had to supply prana. For much of Apoc, Karna was weaker than his full power because of prana costs.

You take a risk doing so. Anyone who says otherwise are the same retards who said CheatAPK would always be safe.

Google translate app is only recognizing the confirm button