/feg/ - Fire Emblem General

>Fates FAQ (please read before asking dumb questions)
pastebin.com/ivUbamyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUoI1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/tEwrYJm46I0EDtnOnZwt3Q/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/TharjaAnon/
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/Oborofag/tripcode/!2D4EeMhF2c/
youtube.com/watch?v=D-o99UiT49c
pastebin.com/u/Oborofag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best daughterus

boards.fireden.net/vg/search/image/tEwrYJm46I0EDtnOnZwt3Q/

Uh oh !

I only see one daughteru there.

I love Sakura!

>implying it's a bad thing

>tharjakek so desperate he keeps posting this shitty art
seriously man, how hard can it be to find quality art of noire and morgan in the same image

>tripfag circlejerk starting up already
Time to play sum FE

That is a picture of my wife, whom I took away from her abusive shitter of a mom, and our daughter.

Why are you linking to posts you made watercuck?

Dori is a-dori-ble!

>try to say you waifu noire
>NUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MUHHH DAUUUUUGHTERRRRRRR

Why cant he just stick to his own playthroughs? Why does he have to stick his nose in what everybody else does?

Those are my perfect adorable daughterus
I got that done as a request so those feel more special to me.

Because it gets him (You)'s and attention retard. Stop giving it to him.
>Implying he cares when he said he's fuck Noire when he first started posting here

Pls don't bully my wife

yo

Design a flying, 5 mov unit right now you fuckers. I'm tired of Pegasus Knights and Wyvern Riders taking all the fun.

>watercuck mad because Azura never get to be the OP

Go to the archive and pull out a post where I said that you fucker, if you're so certain I've done it it should be easy to find.

He's an attention whore retard. Report and ignore him.

He says that to hide the fact that he isn't even a consistent waifufag and used to say he married both Noire and Tharja evenly. Just another desperate attempt to copy a different attention whore who gets more attention than him. In this case, FeliciaAnon who's actually a legit waifufag despite being a retard.

>tharjafag admitted he married noire before
>Now she is his daughteru all of a sudden

>fireden will only show first 1000 results for a given search
hm, i wonder why he changed his tripcode a while back?

Literally no one has even brought Azura up in this thread. Just you trying to perpetuate this silly rivalry.

Falseflaggers exist, yes, but guess what, bad/toxic Florafags exist too.

Just like every other waifu fanbase.

Did nothing wrong.

>Attention whore sees a chance to get attention
>Takes it
Protip; his real waifu is attention. I highly doubt he even cares about the series beyond shitposting.

bulko knight

uses swords

no flier weakness, that's the gimmick

for those that are curious
>over 10,000 posts
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/TharjaAnon/

Given that he's on record saying his favorite Fire Emblem game is #FE, that's almost definitely true.

Azura did nothing wrong.

He already said that he doesn't care about fire emblem that much

I like Hans

Azura a shit

That's exactly right.

Corrin's stats only change because his/her growths and caps are effected by your Boon/Bane.

For example a Corrin with MAG Boon and DEF Bane would have the following stat caps:

+4 Mag
+2 Spd
-1 Lck
-3 Def
+1 Res

Rhajat with Orochi as her mother results in her having the following caps:
+1 Str
+5 Mag
+2 Skl
+1 Spd
+1 Lck
-2 Def
+1 Res

Marrying Rhajat with M!Corrin would therefore result in a Kana with the following caps (I forgot to mention that Kana does not get the +1 children bonus if you MARRY A CHILD UNIT, because the +1 in already included in her parents stats):
+1 Str
+9 Mag
+2 Skl
+3 Spd
-5 Def
+2 Res

>Shitposter doesn't even like the series
>Shitposts here anyway
Must be really easy to get attention here if you put your mind to it.

Don't even bother with reasoning. Florafans are convinced they have no bad apples for some reason. Everything is either conspiracy this complex that.

Even if you do something as benign as explain to them how Veeky Forums works they will still find some way to link it to some illuminati-tier shit

Well sort of.

Fuck off, you piece of shit.

t. Floracuck

>Must be really easy to get attention here if you put your mind to it.

I will say that it's surprisingly easy to manipulate shitposting targets/methods here

>lunatic
>mozu

ahahahahaha nice one my dude

and, for comparison
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/username/Oborofag/tripcode/!2D4EeMhF2c/

I need 10 units for Lunatic Conquest. I'm going in hot boys. Pick their classes too.

He's already said that, fuck he only shills #FE because his shitty waifu is in it.

>there is probably not a single human being on the planet with roddlebahn as their husbando

i actually feel bad for the guy.

Dual attacks. Corrin with a dragon stone can lure them one at a time and then she can attack for 0-1 damage for the kill as corrin follows up.

Meant for

>only +3 speed
God damn Orochi

Ugh every post that cuckette made is making me cringe in hindsight

we liked this person?

great master/priest male corrin

have fun getting totally fucked

Merchant Dwyer

Meant for

Trip back on, spic

I didn't bring up Rhajat as in invitation for you to reply, fuck off.

>All those blogposts
>All that avatarfagging

Why did people give Oborocuck a pass but hate TharjaAnon for the same exact shit?

General Benny

Dark mage Nyx!Ignatius

Sorcerer Effie

Guess that's my only choice, even in her paralogue she hit for 0.

general consensus was that people did
but of course there were people that didn't
i personally never had a strong opinion
i don't know man, i don't know
tharjaanon's been here for much longer, so it got stale real quick there should be no excuse, but my guess is people gave it a pass because of how little she posted

Well I personally like Hayato/Nyx!Rhajat for retaining speed, but the original example was with Orochi so I didn't want to muddy the waters.

I guess at least Orochi buffers up Rhajat's Skl?

tall

tan

japanese

translator

BIIIIIIIIIIG butt

women's

basketball

athlete

flat

breast

insecurity

probably

cute

feet

Because Oborofag actually provided translations. The spic gives nothing but shitposting.

Cutest family

Jesus my Kana is going to be paper if I go through with Rhajat. Would sexing the retarded fox girl and making Kana into a top tier Samurai work?

I always take Rhajat for just maxing out mag and speed, so Nyx is perfect for her, I've used Orochi before for her and while she's still good I always knew she fucked up kids speed, but seeing that resulting Kana only having those mods was gross. I need to try out Sakura!Rhajat to see how she stacks up

On her paralogue, heart seal into archer and give her a bronze weapon. Pair up Rinka or Elfie dependent on route, alternatively attack stance with Kamui. She should be level 5-7 with d-rank bows by the end of her paralogue. If you didn't level her up in her paralogue then don't bother.

>missed out on dragonstone plus and beast stone plus
>upgrading shops doesn't increase limited stock and overwrites the previous
>suppprts...and paralogues are a pain.

Post those NA castles.

I need BP, VP, and accessories that aren't Bath Towels. Don't forget to leave feedback. Come buy a skill or something. Maybe you'll get a nice Bond Unit.

kindly fuck off
half of that is part of your shitty headcanon
and the other half something she mentioned twice at most
>having headcanons about ACTUAL people
(lol

>pretending to be me
Go away Drill. You can't save your buttbuddies fractured ego.

He posts new art for fellow Tharjafags and keeps us updated on #FE info, and even though he admits he's not the greatest at translating, he's even given us a bit of that in the past when he can. That's more than Oborocuck ever did for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=D-o99UiT49c

Somebody look for new censorship

Which boon and bane can give me an overpowered Corrin?

Also how do i clear my streetpass results? And hiw do i get visits?

>actually discussing attention whoring losers

I've been doing a DK Corrin build in Conquest and its pretty good. Nosferatu helps earlygame and later on you can just use Yato to attack Defense when needed. Currently on Fox Map. Fuck Fox Map.

What do you guys do with Jakob? I have him go Butler until tomebreaker and then have him go GK so he gets all those skills. Ends up as a support cav. He NEEDS an Arms scroll unfortunately.

If you go with Rhajat!Kana you could always make her a Witch which would make her basically a magic swordmaster, and then you'd be relying on dodgetanking, which is what a regular swordmaster would do anyway. And going with Selkie it'd probably be better to go Ninja instead.

Trip back on already, spic.

Magic as bane should have what for boon?

Luck

Luck or Resistance is your bane, str is typically a good boon.
People swear bow knight Corrin is amazing. Try that.

Strength

I usually bench him because I play as Mamui.
But when I'm Femui I usually do the same as you.

Should luck always be boon?

Bully me gently

>new art
>same shit all the time
>updates on a shitty censored game you can easily look up yourself
looking through the, count em 138 posts logged on fireden, she's provided more translations than tharjakek has in over 10,000
if you can find evidence that he's done more, go ahead, i couldn't give a shit even if you did
now, avatarfagging is inexcusable no matter how much content you provide, but get your facts straight

>Flora can't marry Jakob so she won't cuck you for him
>Camilla CAN marry Silas so she will cuck you for him
Why do people call Flora fans cucks again?

Yes

Who is the most under appreciated unit in Fates guys?
I hear stuff about Subaki being crap, but he's pretty good in my Revelation run.

>Jesus my Kana is going to be paper if I go through with Rhajat
She'd be a paper tiger at least, literally nuking through everything she touches assuming they don't get to hit her.

>Would sexing the retarded fox girl and making Kana into a top tier Samurai work?
If you run something like a Spd Boon on M!Corrin I'm sure it would be fine. You will be relying on evasion though as Selkie almost always has terrible defense.

I've always found her a little odd as a unit myself as her default growths REALLY don't match with the Kitsune class... or any of her default classes really besides MAYBE Basara and her low defense and lackluster HP growths make her a pretty fragile mother herself.

>Flora can't entire into an official relationship with Jakob so all she can do is unofficial.

>Camilla can enter into an official relationship with Silas, so if she doesn't marry him it means she's not interested in him anymore
Basic logic floracuck

t. Hinokafan

Jealousy that their waifu isn't nearly as well-written, probably

Plz help make babbies

Beruka.
>inb4 I think
She had ridiculously high defense in my last run. Didn't mean shit when she got doubled.

This, it's the same reason that Feliciafags hate on Flora since Felicia is just le clumsy maid.

I miss Belkafag

>Hinokafags are so desperate to be accepted that they're trying to do so by sticking up for Camillacucks and making a point in showing that it's them who's doing it

Can't tell if more pathetic or funny desu

>Marry Laslel, Odin or Selena.
>Corrin disappears with them to Ylisse in the epilogue.
>Conquest.
>Anankos steamrolls Nohr because no Corrin and the yato.

He was a pretty chill dude once he stopped all the intense autism.

by the btw pastebin.com/u/Oborofag

They'd get steamrolled regardless since the yato isn't at full power.