/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous thread: Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

>News
- The Squid Sisters will be performing at Japan Expo in France on July 8th! twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/737935306075185152
- Would you rather Travel the Globe or Go into Space? The next EU Splatfest has been announced!
- Another update has been announced for Splatoon, a balance patch to be released alongside the new weapons on July 7th. Patch notes:
nintendo.co.au/support/index.php?action=help&helpcatID=353#Q0
nintendo.com.au/software-update-details-for-splatoon-ver280
- Sheldon's Picks Volume 2 is coming June 7. twitter.com/SplatoonJP/status/736467166631858176
- New Amiibo have been announced for the Squid Sisters, as well as recolored versions of the previous Amiibo lineup, coming in July! The Squid Sisters amiibos are to let you watch them dance and perform music.
- Two new Splatoon dioramas are coming in July in Japan! One is a Squid Sisters stage, and the other Kelp Dome. You can place amiibos on them!

> FAQ
-pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
-pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr :
-splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki:
-splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats:
-splatoon.nintendo.net/

Perfect choice.

dude seaweed lmao

First for Marie is a Mariefag

It only makes sense.
Bitchy, egotistical, rude, non-empathetic - it's a perfect fit.

You could've waited for

She wants to sit on her own face?

OP pic will probably get deleted by mods soon, so let's go with a nicer one and say this is it

Perfect fit, for the perfect girl.

Captcha: select all the Mariachi

That is a nice one, but why would the OP image get deleted?

Why would it get deleted? And make a new thread then if you don't like it.

>Perfect fit, for the perfect girl.
kek

>splatoon.ink/ink link is still dead

Hero for Overwatch with Inkling abilities when

Shhh

It's a gore pic, though hidden under a lair of saccharinity typical of this artist
Else, what do you think it's supposed to be depicting

The best thing about Calliefags is their blatant inability to understand why people like Marie. Even though their own girl likes Marie.

Just compare overwatc heroes to weapons

Roadhog is a zink splatling because hook and ult
Mei is a jet squelcher because wall and ult
There's probably enough gear to make you look similar to them too. You could make a whole gimmick about it.

What part of it is guro?

It's the same for Mariefags, as well
The two of them are simply doomed to not like each other, probably because their personalities are so contrasting - it's unlikely one who idolizes one of them is going to think highly of someone who is the exact opposite

Nigger its not about the guns
I want to shoot paint on the ground and use it to swim and climb walls and liquify enemies

I wonder how excited this artist is for the new splatling

That's bullshit, they're both cute girls with likable traits and ideals. But at least one Calliefag can't help but arc up when someone states their affinity for the Marie.

I wish I knew enough about OW to make a move list.

Though I guess more emphasis on mobility since there's squidding and super jumping.

sauc pls

For one, the bleeding, mauled face

They're never going to do that. Mei already has a similar mechanic with freezing/liquify them and the brothers can climb walls.

They will probably just add a pyro who can shoot fire on the ground that can burn enemies.

Widowmaker is E-Liter 3K Scope personified with Burst Bomb for close range and Echolocator Ultimate. All that's missing is Disruptors/Ink Mines

Like I said, it's the same for Mariefags
Do you not remember last thread where a Mariefag started ranting about how Marie was OBJECTIVELY the best girl who was better IN EVERY WAY than Callie because some Calliefag said they loved her

Looks like sweat and an earring. It won't be deleted.

A primary fire, up to three abilities which all function on seperate cooldown timers, and an Ultimate ability, which you can think of as your Special.
These abilities can range from dashes to bombs to healing; as droll as the game is it has diversity to its credit.

Kek, I was just joshing before. Callie is lovely; probably objectively better than Marie because of her personality. I just find Marie more likable.

Primary Fire: Splattershot
Ability 1: Splat Bomb
Ability 2: Disruptor
Ability 3: Beakon
Ultimate: Kraken

So it's just joshing when you do it
And a "blatant inability to understand" when a Calliefag does it

oh fuck off

I guess then an ability that greatly reduces or speeds up the cool down timer when squidding as an equivalent to regaining ink.

So? Do you know what people see in Marie?

When are the new guns dropping?

Primary is a splattershot, similar but bit slower than tracers guns

Ability 1 is ink puddle that acts like junkrats trap but heals you if you stand in it. Ink disappears after a while if not triggered

Ability 2 kraken/squid that has increased movement speed by swimming in ink, damages enemies if they walk onto. Ink disappears after a few seconds

Ultimate is inkstrike, after looking at a location you nuke that area for a short duration like an inkstrike, kills anyone caught in it. Like reaper from a distance

I've personally no taste in her myself
But Mariefags have said it's because of her witty humor, biting personality, bedroom eyes, comparative maturity, potential for a warmer side under her shell and so on
I respect Mariefags, and realize that Callie likes Marie too; in fact, I cherish their relationship
I just ask they respect us in turn, and realize that both sides have their problems

is the patch out yet

I take it all back then, you're a pretty cool guy.

There's nothing to respect out of Callie or Mariefags. They're both disgraces to what Callie and Marie are.

Update where? I want to get mad about how broken the new n-zap is already

You too buddy

Inkstrike would be pretty neat, there is no precision airdrop ability yet.
Now I think about it Hanzo's Ult is basically Killer Wail.

It could either work like a beakon you place then calls the inkstrike to that location or like reapers blink ability where you see the location where you will blink to so you could see where the inkstrike will fall.

Is there anything like Inkzooka? I know that Zenyattas would basically be a close range bubbler.

>not getting mad about the bronze aerospray
>fastest firerate
>burst bomb
>kraken under 20 sec

Maaaaybe Pharah? I don't think there's a dedicated bazooka attack like it, wiping out enemies in a line.
Kraken would be sweet too, sort of like Genji's Ult except stronger and more direct.

Aerospray has shit range and ttk. N-zaps is already good in ranked as is and giving it kraken would make it the most popular weapon there.

We'll have to see how good the aerospray with burst bombs is in combat if it helps it's ttk

Fortunately the Aerospray by itself is pretty weak. Would it be worth running with Damage Up? Though that might seem like a waste next to the insta-kill Kraken.

But doesn't Genji get to keep using his abilities like his attack dash during his Ult? Kraken is severally limited once people start shooting to stop it's movement not to mention the poor mobility.

range don't matter when you have kraken ready all the time

>try to kill aerospray from medium distance
>can't get close or you will be outfired
>try to run away and get burst bomb

It is also one of the best guns that can literally stop a kraken by shooting at it. I know other guns and octobrush can do it too, but aerospray has one of the best close range shooter.
But I am actually more worry about the Custom neo range blaster.
>throw bomb
>shoot

Instant kill

They'd have to do without the movement loss then. In all consideration they could make touching it instant death and it would still be difficult to get kills with it.

Aerospray with special charge up/damage and swim speed will be fun to mess around with but I'm not convinced it will be any good. N-zap I'm certain will be top tier though.

Depends if it can kill from an indirect burst bomb hit and indirect blaster. If so then that's op

N-Zap covers the one weakness Kraken has; not being able to find your targets. The easiest way to counter a Kraken is to hide and wait for the Special to run out. Point Sensors mean you can't hide. Now what.

>not juking the fuck out of krakens
Once did that while the guy floundered about trying to get me, and I almost had him splatted once it ran out.
His douchebag friend got me though

>literally being this mad because someone didn't 1v1 you

>On Arowana mall
>Enemy Krakens at mid
>Swim up wall on the side
>Kraken climbs after me
>Jump off the top of the wall, over the Kraken, and escape
Fuck yeah

How long before I can play again?

You will never be unbanned Robb

When you say Robb, you're talking about Robbysnake right?

Actually, I'm back online. The rapid blasters feel amazing to use now. Nice work, Nintendo!

He's talking about Robbie Rotten

IT'S HERE!!!

>Depends if it can kill from an indirect burst bomb hit and indirect blaster. If so then that's op

Burst bomb without any damage up does 60 directly and 30 indirectly on someone with no defense up. Range blaster does 50-70 WITHOUT dmg up. It definitely can kill with indirects.

EBIN

>this artist
That artist took a trip when the whole set was drawn.

hi rainy

so how come all humans were killed by the rising sea levels? not all the land was flooded, after all, so some humans surely could have taken sanction.
and it's more than just humans - all forms of at least mammal life were put into extinction as well. it just doesn't make any sense.

human fuck the squids and became squidskid

global warming fucking with the weather? Atmosphere made poisonous by pollution? There's a ton of stuff that could have happened and nature fixed while the sea life evolved.

that stuff would affect sea creatures too, though. global warming already takes its toll on ocean wildlife every day.

Are the new weapons out yet

there's more? I tried searching, not even google knows what the hell this is

Not equally, though. Something could have changed that was bearable to the sea life but unacceptable for humans.

Yes. Rapid Blaster is hype now. I'm owning these S rank losers in TC.

Probably sea levels accelerated as a result of nuclear war. Humanity destroyed itself.

There's a lot, lot more.
But I'm not reliving that shit.

They don't specify. My guess is they killed each other in their own land war

>You've been gorging on nothing but sweets, haven't you
EUGH

For human, we can see in the deep sea scrolls that they were too occupied with playing video games something /ink/ can't do to care about the rising sea levels.

There's a sunken scroll with the scientist who made Judd saying something lie "I warned them and they didn't listen" so I'm thinking global warming. The rising sea level fits in with that.

Unless war played a part in causing the sea levels to rise

>global warming

Al gore pls

Maybe but this is Japan. Do you think they would even consider that for a kids game?

Plus global warming is probably considered a more pressing issue than nuclear warfare, so they get a bonus stealth green message in.

Nigga war is already in the game

sometimes it's gotta be rough being able to read japanese, huh

???

you can read the good
but you can also read the downright horrifying, no doubt worsened by context

How is that any worse than knowing English or any other language?

gooks are insane

Ok, it's june 7th. Where are my new weapons?

it isn't
but everyone here can read english, so we're on equal footing, and no one's posted horrifying spanish splatoon comics here, now have they

It's here!

Checking for updates!

It's here!

Preparing update!

It's here!

Downloading update!

It's here!

5 minutes

I'm not even sure what you're trying to say.

!!!