/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Previous dream: >Patch 1.09 Info
jp.playstation.com/op/bloodborne/news/2015/12/update109.html

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>Co-Op & PvP
bloodbell.com/
Official PvP Chalice: hizzngr3 (Pthumeru Root)
/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

Logarius Wheel.

Kos.

third for the moonlight

nth for Dark Souls

nth for NO BULLYING

Has anyone attempted to bring characters from Bloodborne into DaKS 3? I tried making Alfred but the beards are pretty trash.

>that hair
Jesus fuck

That would require playing DS3. Decent Alfred, though. Shame the mutton chops are so thin and spindly.

>there are easily backstabbed vial/bullet sources right outside Ludwig's boss room

BASED

You can also find three vials inside the boss area in case you run out of heals.

and you can kill the red guy banging on the gate, begging for salvation.

I've seen a Gascoigne, Ludwig, Ebrietas and Kosm in Ds3. Needless to say none of them were too accurate.

>Ebrietas
How?

It was literally just the name of the character, Guy was hollowed out and looked like bacon.

>Kos
How?

Unless you mean Orphan in which case say Orphan or kill urself

>Kos
You mean Kosm.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

No, the guy's name was unironically Kosm. If the lad was named Kos, I would have said Kos.

Even though saying Kos is incorrect. Not that it mattered, he had a dark sword anyway

All we know is...

He's called the Stig.

What's the most useless rune?

Rifle Spear.

>Even though saying Kos is incorrect

You watch your mouth.

lousy offcomer

I really like the moveset of the riflespear but fuck its so bad

Beast's embrace.
Beast mode is fun but the claws without the rune are better in every way.

I beat him

He was fun, although I think it took like 10 tries

>everyone I run into in Nightmare Frontier has

If I was in charge of developing a game like this, I would hire a team of people JUST to deal with armor/weapon clipping issues.

God Damn

What should a MGS build look like?

a build centered around the hmls

Bloodtinge for guns, blue elixir for stealth, Madaras whistle for Snake

It's weird, isn't it? Outside of the FC's it seems like everyone is running sub-30 Vit

Any reliable way to get blue elixirs?

Insight shop.

I mean stats

Just a normal blt build.

Tomb Prospector trousers look sexy on lady Hunters.

high SKL/END, medium VIT/STR, high BLT

Anyone do remote play with a Vita for Bloodborne? It plays surprisingly well.

The animations don't adjust for the heels though so it ends up looking weird as fuck when you walk.

Otherwise they're by far the best pants in the game.

Sounds uncomfortable, I can't imagine playing BB without a controller.

It's an Arcane weapon

Nah man, it uses the screen for guns, so it feels real active. I enjoyed it a lot.

METAL GEAR SOLID.
Dumby head.

>Skinnest leggings in the game with that substantial heel
2aesthetic

Then again Metal Gear Solid makes about as much sense nowadays as Micky's ravings, so maybe he's on to something.

MOONLIGHT GREAT SWORD
Fromsoft game you dumby head.

It's not called the Moonlight Greatsword in Bloodborne, user. You need more eyes, friend.

Now you're just being willfully ignorant.

So I am back from DkS3. What did i miss, /bbg/?

People voicing their disappointment with DS3, a small resurgence of loranon shiposting, speculation about what BB2 could be about, renewed lorefag discussions where half the people aren't as up to speed as everyone else

that's about it

Fun.
Quality.

It's called the Holy Moonlight Sword this time around, though. I'm ignorant in many things, but minutia concerning Japanese overstimulation facilitators -- I am not. That the other user mistook it for MGS is understandable.

Heh! Wasn't that bad. Bosses are far too easy tho.

No Ludwig in sight.

>mistook

Are you really being that retarded right now?

Will wearing Doll clothes make things harder?

How do I cheese the crow guy in the grand cathedral? My attacks do little damage and he kills me in 2-3 hits. My strength is 25 with Ludwig sword.

You might get harder.

A bit.

The doll clothing surprisingly works well with the slut shoes, even though the under-shorts usually kill it

The way I did it was with the beast roar

Bait him to the doors of the cathedral, then use beast roar to push him into a corner, then spam r1 until you run out of stamina, hit beast roar when you're out of stamina to knock him down again in order to recharge

tfw Micolash got his eyes

>tfw tempted to go to 117
help

>The complete lack of help requests in the last few threads

I just want to coop bosses, /bbg/. Is there anyone in need of assistance? I don't want to grind right now and I'm tired of SRRC shitters.

bait him to the steps, when he starts walking back sprint past him and hide behind the farthest pillar on the left. When he resets walk slowly behind him and visceral him.

He'll heal after the first reset, but he won't after the second or third. You should have him either dead or within 10% at this point.

In the top image, what do the different chalice icons mean?

Also in second image, what is the point in making a Standard Dungeon? Aren't only the Roots random?

Thanks

Are pure arcane builds fun?

do it you little bitch

How could you EVER get sick of fighting defiled hotdog/amy Over. And OVER. AND OVER!!!!

Ring outside of the DLC bosses, I don't have to wait at all at Ludwig

Absolutely, but making them is a pain in the ass.

nvm i got the boss im gucci

Can anyone help me with the Ailing Loran BSB? I don't know why but he's kicking my ass this run.

Pass is Starved, ringing outside the boss room.

BLESSED SALVATION

I'm on my way.

My fucking game crashed on the loading screen. Relaunching now, be with you quick as I can.

I'm gonna join in too. Ringing by srrc though

SRRC?

Short Ritual Root Chalice. What people use when they don't have the chalice made and ready to access.

Anyone else weirdly paranoid about the game starting to run slower to the more save files and longer you play?

I swear that pop-in wasn't as bad when I first started. Then again I wasn't moving so fast when I first started.

Gracias.

...Did you get help already? It wasn't me, if you did.

What do we know about the Blood Minister in the intro?

He seems to know about Paleblood and has some power related to the Dream and the contract, but is there anything else at all about what he is/what his role is?

Do you guys have early game builds? I really love my bl29 character, although sometimes I worry that I'm too powerful for early game since I can blow through everything.

But then, on the other side of the coin, if people are summoning its because they need help, correct? What are your thoughts on early game coop builds?

No, and it's not very important

Use unupgraded weapons.

If people are summoning it's for *help*, not for someone to OHKO the boss (and if it is they don't deserve the help anyways).

>OHKOing the boss for people that can't beat the boss isn't help

>tfw reading Lovecraft
>tfw he describes Mexicans in one of his stories
Holy shit the stories of him being racist don't hold a candle to the reality, it's amazing!

>Away from PS4
>Can't play Bloodborne
I literally feel a withdrawal, I want nothing but to play it. Why is it so addictive, /bbg/?

>his black cat is named Nigger-man

I just wasted 21 vials as Paarl slapped my shit. Should I just stop?

>Chalice Rom
What the fuck were they thinking? This shit is never enjoyable. Its not even had its just fucking cheap in that tiny fucking room. Either you nail him without getting touched or he decides to spam everything without stopping while his spiders ream your ass.

Yeah lets put a teleporting boss with 15 spider adds inside a tiny fucking room great idea From fuck god damnit I need to fucking sleep what the fuck

Anyone want to help me fight the abhorrent beast in ailing Loran?

Pass is sparks, I'm at the door.

Be there in just a moment.

>tfw you still to this day can't beat her ass without being arcane for fire or overly leveled

My chalice version always ends up being the absolute arcane spambitch and I literally can't get anywhere near her without getting oneshot by one of the spells eventually

Couldn't find you with srrc

>get summoned for orphan of kos
>kick his ass to a sliver of health for the useless host missing shots with acb
>get my blanked by host

Why

Same thing happened to me, except it was BLB, not Orphan.
I think they're doing it to cuck us out of the rewards.

Does tricked bloodletter scale only off bloodtinge?

Yes

Gf joked that i beat the boss too fast and made him look the fool.
Lame.

Yes, exclusively bloodtinge.