strawpoll.me/10426474
strawpoll.me/10426527
exhentai.org/g/942171/9a0bc98368/
youtube.com/watch?v=xWxFiIgYSLg
exhentai.org/g/548658/dc79629f3d/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck thoorin

>>youtube.com/watch?v=9H_MU7F20Yo
here's something else thorin made about a year ago when rtz and zai first joined secret. His basketball example is really worth listening to when he talks about starplayers in the sames roles joining the team

hello reddee

too late boy. Time to retire or join some tier 5 team with other cancers like yourself

He's literally (LITERALLY) Reddit's canonical guy

pit lord never

Why don't any girls play Dota?

TI3 JUST ended you entitled fuck give them some time

Alright dotards lets settle this before the major starts

strawpoll.me/10426474

is thoring the guy who chocked loda.
or the SJW dudes hiring dudes.
or the /pol/ guy.

fuck off Thorin, no-one cares

What about pretend girls~ :3

when did thorin even talk about dota

i have only seen him on cs:go panels

Idk, he makes Thorin vs Reddit videos regularly and calls them out. Also, afaik /csgog/ considers him their guy.

D; Who the fuck is Thorin

>SingSing listening to Tool
>He fell for the prog meme
wew

the name ofthe guy who choked loda is ryan "rko the dota pro" lewis

reddit cuckolds on suicide watch

Companion Poll:
strawpoll.me/10426527

B T F O

>tfw thought her foot was some kind of crazy eggsbenedict cucumberpatch neck from the thumbnail

When does the major start? Is it 6pm PST? Also, who are our guys? I used to root for eg.

>that feel when Secret could've won that if they picked lich instead of gyro

hello internet hatemachine.
People like you is the reason the dota 2 community is called the most cancerous and bad mannered trash group of circle jerkers in existence.
>muh reddit
>muh guys
>muh league boogeymen
All we have are "anal"ysts that know nothing about anything. Nobody explains why teams aren't working. Nobody discusses the metagame properly. Reddit is a bandwagoning screaming shithole and /d2g/ is a whining salt pile. Nobody discusses team dynamics. All everyone cares about is which fucking part of the crust of the earth, a dota 2 professional team is "from". Fuck you

>prog metal
>not superior 70's prog rock master race

VG

>join random abuse lobby
>russians everywhere
>no idea what is going on
>bet when teammates bet
>finish shittiest quests
It was OK.

fuck your guys and fuck you. All i care about is good dota.

Discussing team dynamics is for FUCKING NERDS LMFAO

never ever

TARDS OF DOTA
AKA
DOTARDS BLOWN
THE
FUCK OOOOUUUUTTTTTT!!!!

YOU

THATS RIGHT

(YOU)

CANNOT

MAKE THIS SHIT UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I REPEAT

YOU
(YOU0

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's because no one gives cares about your 2k insight as to why a pro team isn't working out

so your a thorinfag

it all makes sense now

secret could have won if they played more games against other teams instead of sitting on their asshole all high and mighty doing nothing and suddenly showing up for majors 3 months later with no practice of a farming playstyle that they could have developed

i think current secret roster has only played like 6 different teams and lost to all of them

give link to thorin

Oh so they didn't play any scrims at all? are you their manager, what did they do at their bootcamp?

nobody cares about your pathetic little life and whatever broken edgy thoughts you've formed. Fucking kill yourself you waste of resources. You're probably an arrogant american. You people need to quit this game.

I know no one cares, did you notice how I didn't bring it up at all

Now apply the same thing to your 2k insight

so what's next for him?

If only arteezy could become a humble cunt, he could be so much better. Maybe FOUR CONSECUTIVE FAILURES AS THE KEY PLAYER IN YOUR TEAM SHOULD SAY SOMETHING, SENPAI
Nah, blame PPD, blame Kuro, keep up the blame you fucking piece of shit. Keep jumping ship too.

do you mean professionally or...?

>implying people reveal anything in scrims
>navi lose all their scrims and then win all the game one day later
and who do you think you are? you have no opinion and nothing to contribute to this discussion beyond questioning my advice? suck rtz's dick further then he might just cum inside you.

>Secret 4.0
>Had two boot camps
>For two tournaments
>Came in near last both times
>0% winrate for the past two months

Reminder that they rejected the ESL invite and Summit 5 is the only possible tournament they could play between now and Ti6

I want to fap.

Give me your finest doujin.

>All we have are "anal"ysts that know nothing about anything. Nobody explains why teams aren't working. Nobody discusses the metagame properly. Reddit is a bandwagoning screaming shithole and /d2g/ is a whining salt pile.

This
I want dota talk show where during off-major you can at least have something to watch

Actual content. Thooorin is the closest we can get.

I like that Thorin actually speaks decent English.

exhentai.org/g/942171/9a0bc98368/

I have an opinion and you don't. I will state it. Go grind your mmr gameshitter lmao

Don't you realize that in his video he made fun of d2g as much as he did reddit? This board hardly has any fucking insight, with the primary logic behind most decisions being "choosing the opposite of what reddit does"
This fucking place is an echo chamber too, just not as bad as reddit

honestly I don't even care, he can be the most unpopular player in dotes and I'll still root for him. Maybe he will end up being a mature and godly player in his mid twenties or something, but I'm up for whatever

holy shit thorin is dropping bombs

>replace half your team
>never play competitve games
>when you do lose everyone and leave the tournament on day one

how do you even get better at that point, boot camps and scrims are nice and all but at some point you need to play some real games

hopefully the complete failure of secret reminds other teams how important it is to keep playing even when you are on top

tool are a good gateway band to other much better bands

imo

youtube.com/watch?v=xWxFiIgYSLg

I hope that secret stick together and make things work. I sincerely hope he doesn't bail again, I already lost a ton of respect for him.

reminder that if you hate thorin you should kill yourself seriously, because you aren't a human being.

I hope they stick together so EE is quarantined to some shit team and will never again be successful

The thing is, if you compare Secret 4.0 to OG, as they were in Frankfurt, you see EXACTLY where they fucking blew it. OG played a fuckload of games, non stop tournaments, qualifiers, just at it every single fucking day, and they got good as a team, it helped them form their identity. I can't understand the logic behind not being extremely aggressive and playing as much as you can with a new team, what possible reasoning could there be to not try and make things work

I mean quite a lot of girls play just not professionally

can we IP ban these trashcans?
Clearly shitposters and trolls contributing absolutely nothing to this general.

I still have no clue who this guy is apart that he said some retarded shit a couple of months ago.

i mean thorin isnt wrong

Guys, do I have a chance with Slotherina? I intend to comfort her after a difficult breakup with PPD.

I'm 4k mmr though

>what possible reasoning could there be to not try and make things work

Either because you surround yourself with fans who keep telling you you are naturally talented and conclude that you don't need to practice

OR

Because there is no team chemistry for whatever reason, so you hope for the best by not making things worse with more games.

>Don't you realize that in his video he made fun of d2g
implying i give a fuck about d2g

this general is shitrekt sucking faggots
get rekt tards

>This board hardly has any fucking insight, with the primary logic behind most decisions being "choosing the opposite of what reddit does"

are you new
go to any other dead game in vg, they are all talking about game-related things

find me atleast non-dead game general that atleast have esport established

>This board hardly has any fucking insight
mad 2k shitter that got told to git gud which you took badly
GIT GUD instead of being spoonfed

I'm 5k senpai sorry to ruin your fucking strawman.

it is pretty embarrassing how completely wrong about the draft dota analysts are 100% of the time

most of the time the casters even directly contradict them as soon as the game starts, and they seem to be right at least sometimes

so is thorin basically saying that old EG should get back together? im pretty alright with that

THREADLY REMINDER

Why is this general so anti-thooorin?

He is like d2g incarnate. I mean look at this pretentious shits discussing about team dynamics and how things wouldve worked out.

I'm not anti thooorin, I liked that video that he made, I'm just getting sick of people transcending to the role of OUR GUY if they just so happen to make a video that aligns with the views of the board. If thooorin were to praise some reddit team tomorrow everyone here would hate him, so it's a fucking waste of time

Because it's full of shy redditors who are afraid to post on /r/dota2.

t. shy redditor

Disgusting.
exhentai.org/g/548658/dc79629f3d/

he's a fucking faggot

shut up

our guy

Maybe you'd have a shot if you weren't such a predator
but then again you wouldn't be trying to get a shot if that were the case.

But anime makes you better at dota.

>pretentious shits
okay. So who has the privilege of discussing this stuff? not us? why do we have this general if we aren't supposed to discuss anything? Right now i hate you so much I could cut off your throat on public television

>thooorin
>praising reddit at all

It seems you dont know our guy that much.

>favorite food: Apples
>least favorite food: Meat

What is this gay shit?

Hahaha
lols

MY SIDES ARE IN GIGA-ORBIT
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
BUTT
DEVASTATED
DOTARD

TNX THOOORIN FOR THIS FUCKING EASY BAITS
AHAHAHAH

d2g r/dota2 and dota 2 the game itself are dying and shit. And the people who hate change and oppose discussion are responsible. Fuck you guys

so when is pie getting kicked from shitrekt?

the only good player on the team will be kicked because puppey won't play more games against other teams

Sorry but pie is clearly the worst player on the team. Puppey is a close second though.

I don't believe that giga-orbit is a thing.

Only the finest gay shit.

>fear needs to retire

no fucking shit

#NABULLS
I know you are on suicide watch lebanon

We almost there deetujee.

Soon we will all get around 1000 points on this clearly not rigged game

Pardon me I thought you were being serious. I had no idea you were meming

Is it weird to feel pathetic because I like watching other people play videogames

Aren't EE, Arteezy and Illidan objective proof of this being the absolute opposite of truth?

Does he usually mock reddit?

You clearly did not watch his video

can anyone find or link vods for the OG NaVi game?

Juts bee yoruslef

is this real?

I haven't played in forever