/poeg/ - Path of Exile General

The Ranger is Path of Exile's pure dexterity class, which befits her slim and graceful appearance. Edition

Last map: >2.3.0 patch notes
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1667259

>Prophecy league information
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663440

>Ascendancy Offline Skill Planner
github.com/EmmittJ/PoESkillTree/releases/

>Helpful links
pastebin.com/2a5WBcBP

>"Hey guys what's the price on this piece of shit item"
poe.trade/

>Read this before asking for build advice
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/510084

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

>Rough mapping guide
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1489756

lol

>league not even a week old
>poeg already dormant as fuck
What the fuck happened?

>you'll never smell the Ranger's dirty armpits

Despite the usual shittalking, is it worth getting back into now? The talisman league was shit and not sure how the previous was.

They're not dirty, they smell like all-natural morning dew in april

How to juggernaut shield (dis)charge

Guys I donno how to do anything for myself but here's what I want to do.
I want a build based around the new sceptre, Breath of the Council and Shield Charge.
I've been thinking of potentially using Ming's Heart and going for a LL Shav build but I donno what the tree should look like.

>I'm just going to use a bunch of uniques with very little synergy
>by the way spoonfeed me a tree because thinking is hard lol
this post reeks of reddit

i donno but i kno you should neck yourself my man

Little Synergy?
Breath of the Council has increased AOE. Decently high Phys damage and 60+% increased chaos damage.

How the fuck people get 100mil/hr at Dried Lake? I'm maxing out at 54 mil. Am I supposed to just not loot anything?

Yeah prophecy is alright
At lot of old standard mid tier uniques that were overpriced such as Drillneck and Belly are now cheap as shit so it's easier to gear up and get into it

Move at whirling blades / qs of adrenaline speed and use an AoE skill, 54 mil / hour is EXTREMELY poor, even mediocre builds will pull 100-120 mil / hour at appropriate level range (60-80)

100m/h is shit xp gain fampai, nice builds exceed 150/h at appropriate levels

>projectpt asking poeg for tips
ok

why did belly prices crash?

its still a top tier armour

thanks senpai

New patch incoming boys

it's obtainable through a prophecy

It's not something you'd want to keep wearing. It isn't that good. Mediocre arm/eva, mediocre resistance, good life.

There's a prophecy to kill a rare in the Belly of the Beast and it's guaranteed to drop a Belly of the Beast

>all those new added mobs are garbage for spectre-ing

when will flame sentinels stop being bis for spectres

>Enabled 8 new prophecies.
Curious to see if it's the Queen's Decree. Hopefully it gets some neat skellington buffs
>Fixed a bug where all exiles spawned by Strongboxes were Torr Olgosso.
Good
>Reduced the amount of loading you need to do when joining town instances that contain other players.
GOOD
>Shield Charge now has 20% less area of effect and the maximum distance has been increased from 50 to 60.
RIP

This is a pretty good patch so far

>Shield Charge now has 20% less area of effect
lmao

>>Reduced the amount of loading you need to do when joining town instances that contain other players
This is #1 reason I hate this is a multiplayer game sometimes. Why the FUCK do I have to lag for 10 seconds upon entering a town because those 10 mtx loaded retards are just standing there?

One day user
One day

>Oops we made a melee skill viable

>shield charge nerfed midleague
>flamwnlast untouched
>discharge buffed
lmoa

>slap a screen wide aoe on a skill that doesn't need to be targeted at a monster
>call it melee
I guess EQ is your definition of """"""""""melee"""""""""" too

Shield Charge has long long long been the absolute worst skill in the entire game only rivaled by Elemental Hit but at least I've seen a decent build out of that one
Now they buffed it into absolute TOP TIER tier because it was fast and was barely melee at all with how much AOE it had
now they nerfed it into actually being a Melee skill
Quit crying and fuck off
It's better than it used to be and that's what's important in this horrible company

jelly?

if anything I bet they'd nerf it by giving it 3 charges like flame dash

>scrub core

who gives a shit about your dumpster league trash

it's prophecy hc

No it's not. Stop trying to act big with your shitty RMT'd softcore items

Which do I roll?

Gladiator wander (dat boi block)
Deadeye wander
zerk/deadeye wander

jelly?

how about a non queer build you fuccboi

Such as what big man?

assassin wander

deadeye is dank, played it last league

WHY
ON
FUCKING
EARTH
WOULD THEY BUFF DISCHARGE

WHAT THE FUCK

Because CoC needed some more love.

you aint gonna get the 12yo's parents monies unless the classic edgelord builds are top tier

>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

If I seal that stupid fucking Trade 5 uniques for 1 prophecy will I keep getting it?

Based freeposter

It's literally a bugfix

>tfw you fell for the viper strike meme

>make a skill broken
>it gets popular
>all the shitters jump on it
>nerf it
>shitters up in arms before its even live

cracks me up every time, fucking dipshits who do nothing but jump on the latest bandwagon endlessly crying that they can't afk run clear the game anymore

kys retard

>servers going down in 5
>etup puts in temp chains map
Absolute
Madman

what ilevel is it?

>free uniques
>stupid

yeah because you had so much use for all those garbage uniques right

you use it you fucking queer

and no

I vendored them and got easy alch shards
Now I have to hold on to them and immediately sell them for often times an even worse unique and repeat the price because there's no way to get rid of fucking prophecies aside from sealing it and dumping it and that's a huge waste of fucking coins

quick question
does freeposting make you moist?
cos it makes me moist seeing it

Was ancestral warchief meant to be so strong? It is slighty stronger than my main attack Lacerate. I see potential for a Hirophant quad totem build..

Its more about them nerfing it in the middle of a league when other completely broken shit is allowed to stick around for 3 months or more.

It just so happens that all that other broken shit ends up being caster/bow oriented, so this looks like GGG just hates when melee is doing well.

Im not even playing Shield Charge, but them nerfing it right now is pretty fucked up, its not even that insane.

freeposting is literally a forced meme enforced by one retard and 2-3 of his cocksuckers. literally cancer.

>leave skills for the league
>people complain about the lack of balance changes

>change skill when its more powerful than intended
>people complain about balance changes mid league

?

>I see a potential for a Hierophant totem build

you and the top ranked player user

the skill is broken

I love balance changes mid league
But please give me one good reason why they'd buff Discharge, a build that's already been top tier as fuck for the past 2 and a half years, mid league?

actually it is. you don't even need to meme it with bleed or poison, you just charge into a room and the entire screen blows up in a single charge. the only thing that slows the build down is unique bosses, but that's where the bleed and shit comes in. this nerf might not even be that bad though. the only difference is now you're more obligated to using the increased aoe support gem.

it wasn't even a melee skill, you basically oneshot the entire screen by just shift attacking right in front of you. might as well be called a ranged attack

like the other user said, that is a bugfix that also buffs the skill, not a buff for balance

More of this?

DELETE THIS

Discharge isn't really the problem, CoC is. And poison.

Change or nerf or remove CoC and make poison scale only from chaos damage or something.

ban this piece of shit

>goatmen shaman spells seem really good for spectre
>they're worse than garbage hp makes them a poor choice

JUST GIVE US SOMETHING ELSE TO SPECTRE GGG FUCK YOU

>you will never fuck an anthro bird

That's not even to do with PoE, want more PoE ones thx user.

This might be a fuckin retarded question but do heralds affect attack totems? Not sure if they act like minions in that only auras work.

monkey chieftains
dischargers
flame sentinels
evangelists
titty bitches
lanternbearers
knitted horrors
revenants

here, 8 viable spectres. not the game's fault you're too uncreative/blind to use a skill to its fullest

Totems, traps and mines are YOU by extension.

If YOU have a buff, be it an aura or a herald, then they also have those stats. They don't gain aura damage/buffs because they are in range, they gain them because YOU have the buffs.

So yes, heralds give totems damage. Because you have that damage.

I once played a spectre build with sire of shards, and goddamn tittybitches are so fuckin good with that bc the nova projectile part doesnt apply to them so they just get a full screen of projectiles

>the most generic top 8 that will literally never change

i was actually looking for something different, but thanks for reminding me that there are only a handful of monsters to ever be spectred

>waaaaaaaah why isn't my sand spitter spectre summoner build working???

So, i got all 6 trials for end laberinth. Should i run it with 6.1k hp and 24k dps eq bleeding /poison?

Okay cool thanks, just to double check on kill stuff will work with them as well?

>tfw no sand spitter spectre build

based retard

anything you gain from hits/kills wont work with totems. EO wont proc either

Totems might be you, but they are still you by extension and totems are still doing the killing and are attributed the on kill buffs/stats. And as totems cannot gain any buff or charge, nothing happens.

>bunch of dumb catposter hair on her shirt

>her
All I see is a cute little boy

>mfw shield charge babbies mad as fuck
>meanwhile my coc discharge got buffed
lmaoooooo

%330 added damage? Damn, would this be worth getting like an abyssus/meginords/+phys jewellery and scaling through phys nodes + WED?

What are good gems to level up in bulk to then sell to others?

I have like 26 lvl 18 Purity of Fire's sitting in my stash and I think I should diversify a bit.

>Mfw the server shits itself on the third izaro fight and everyones pings go to 5000ms and we all die

>find the loadstones
>time limit
>standing stones increase time limit
>in a fucking crema

>path of exile has stopped responding
>objective failed :^)

Find the most popular skill, then either level them to 20 or flip them to 20q and sell.

Yea, that is what I am askin m8

Flameblast seems like an obvious choice.

Personally I don't think so.

It looks good on paper because 62.7 pdps + 330% = around 269.61 dps, and since it comes with built in elemental status and 6.75 crit, that's like 404 dps with the shock and not counting the burn.

But, you have to take into account that most things come with like 30-40% elemental resist. Sure you can "remove it" with Ele Weakness, but a 300-ish pdps bow is around the same with Vulnerability might perform better.

Though this could be fun if you do an Elementalist bow build. No idea how that would work at all though.